- » Quick Cinnamon French Toast
Quick Cinnamon French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Quick Cinnamon French Toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Quick Cinnamon French Toast recipes.
Quick Cinnamon French Toast
1) Mix together the skimmed milk, eggs, honey, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt
2) Using a whisk, beat well to mix well and keep aside
3) Into a large skillet, coat the base with cooking oil spray and heat over a medium flame
4) Dip the bread... - 40.8174
You May Also Like!
Cinnamon French Toast
French toasts make a yummy breakfast especially on a Sunday morning. Most of us love it and make it in our own ways. If you wish to learn a new way to make them, watch this video. The chef has a very interesting way of flavoring the French toast. - 105.327
Banana Cinnamon French Toast
Blend first 4 ingredients in processor until smooth.
Transfer to 13 x 9 inch pan.
Place bread in milk mixture and soak until all liquid is absorbed, turning bread occasionally, about 20 minutes.
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add bread... - 29.5191
Whole Wheat French Toast With Quick Berry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the strawberries and raspberries. Microwave for 5 minutes until hot and soft.
2. Take out the bowl from the microwave and add in the sugar free instant strawberry gelatin. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl add in... - 0
Beat eggs until mixed; add salt and milk.
Heat butter or margarine in frying pan.
Using fork,dip each bread slice into egg mixture for thor-ough moistening.
Fry until golden brown, turn-ing once.
Dust with cinnamon, and serve with syrup, jam, butter or... - 24.6162
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine Splenda,egg, vanilla
extract and cinnamon.
2) Soak bread one slice at a time until saturated with liquid.
3) Cook on a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium/high heat until lightly browned, approximately 2-3 minutes on... - 34.6936
Spanish French Toast
1) Take a large bowl (large enough to hold the bread) and beat together milk, eggs, granulated sugar, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in it.
2) In this batter, dip the bread so that it is coated well.
3) In a small bowl, mix together remaining teaspoon of... - 41.8867
Cut the bread slices diagonally so that a single slice will give u two triangles.
Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add milk & sugar. You may also add nutmeg powder, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder. Beat all ingredients well until the mixture turns completely... - 35.403
Banana Or Fruit French Toast
Toasts are fulfilling if they are healthy and nutritious for breakfast and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Sarah making Banana Nut French Toast with brown bread, banana slices and other flavors. Easy to make using other fruits in place of bananas... - 108.911
Rice Dream French Toast
Rice Dream French Toast is probably one of the tastiest way to make French toast. I make this Rice Dream French Toast for my family every other day. It is quick, easy and tasty - 29.5397
1. Mix eggs, salt, and milk in pie pan.
2. Melt margarine in skillet.
3. Dip bread quickly in egg mixture to coat.
4. Brown one side in skillet. Sprinkle top side with cinnamon. Turn; brown second side. - 24.0964