- » Quick Cinnamon Cake
Quick Cinnamon Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick cinnamon cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick cinnamon cake recipes.
Quick Applesauce Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Blend all ingredients on low speed in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out... - 41.2271
Quick And Easy Fruit Cake
Quick N Easy Fruitcake is simple to make cake recipe. Quick N Easy Fruitcake get its taste from egg mixed with flour, flavored with cinnamon. Quick N Easy Fruitcake is inspired by many cafeteria around the world. - 44.2065
French Cinnamon Tea Cake
French Cinnamon Tea Cake as name suggest it is served with tea. French Cinnamon Tea Cake gets its rich flavor from eggs mixed in flour and flavored with cinnamon and vanilla essence. - 40.8596
Quick Apple Coffee Cake
In a large mixing bowl, blend together sugar, butter and egg.
Beat until thoroughly blended.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Stir milk into sugar-butter-egg mixture.
Add dry ingredients to milk mixture and stir until thoroughly blended.
Spread... - 46.312
Qatari Chef -- Brownie Coffee Cake
Yummy brownie coffee cake, easy to make only few steps and you can indulge yourself and your share it with the one that you love - 93.6565
Cinnamon apple Coffee Cake
One recipe of No-Knead Drop Rolls will make 2 coffee cakes, 7 x 11 inches, or 1 coffee cake and 1 dozen rolls.
Prepare dough as directed in recipe, spread into two well-greased pans (7 x 11 x 1 1/2 inches).
Peel apples and cut into quarters, core, then cut... - 35.65
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
1) Set the oven temperature to 400°F before baking.
2) Take a bowl and mix together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt in it.
3) Into a mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredient mixture and then cut in margarine using a pastry... - 46.549
Quick Butter Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan to spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place it aside.
3) Use a large mixing bowl to add flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and baking powder. Combine all together and place it aside.
4) In... - 41.8273
Fold remaining ingredients into prepared frosting mix.
Pile lightly in 9-inch greased pie plate.
Bake 30 minutes at 350° F.
To serve, cut in wedges and top with cinnamon ice cream - 27.3909
Double-quick Peanutty Coffee Cake
In a large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour, the milk powder, sugar, salt, and quick-rising yeast.
Add warm water, oil, and eggs.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl constantly.
Beat for 3 minutes on high... - 44.2274
Quick Cinnamon Rolls
Prepare dough as above and pat into thin rectangle.
Cover with melted butter and sugar which has been mixed with cinnamon.
Roll like a jelly roll and cut into slices.
Place in cake pan and brush tops with butter.
Bake at 450 degrees until brown.
Serves 4 to 6. - 32.0091
Fresh Plum Coffee Cake
1. Mix the yeast, granulated sugar, the salt, and white flour in a large bowl.
2. Heat the water and 1/2 cup butter until very warm and butter is melted. Add to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup whole... - 44.2383
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake With Vanilla Glaze
If you want to have a magical morning this weekend try this Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Vanilla Glaze. It has just the right amount of sweetness and the perfect kind of crumb. And that makes it the best pairing for morning coffees. Try it out watching this... - 130.161
Apple Crumb Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix the apples, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and the cinnamon together.
3. With a pastry blender, mix the remaining sugar, flour, and the butter to make crumbs.
4. Press half the crumbs on bottom of 9-inch... - 35.2784
Sour Cream Spice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Crease and flour an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan. In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar, and eggs.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. Stir into the sour... - 34.99
Are you planning to make something sweet? Well before you head out to the grocery store, you must take a look at this cinnamon flop cake recipe. With these simple instructions you can make a scrumptious cinnamon cake with ingredients you probably already have... - 106.933
Graham Streusel Cake
Combine, in small glass mixing bowl, graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, nuts, and cinnamon.
Cook on high (9) for 1 minute.
Stir to blend.
Spread half of topping mixture in wax paper lined, glass baking dish.
Prepare cake mix according to package... - 39.8954
Quick And Easy Carrot Cake
Combine first 6 ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Fold in carrots, raisins, and pecans.
Spoon batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center... - 32.2214
Danish Layer Cake
Danish Layer Cake is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Danish Layer Cake recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 46.7792
Lemon Or Cinnamon Crunch Cake
Combine sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until syrup reaches very hard-crack stage (300° on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat at once and quickly stir in soda and oil of lemon or... - 40.3468
Coconut Jam Coffee Cake
In bowl stir together Quick Bread Mix, coconut, sugar, and cinnamon.
Add egg; mix well.
Reserve 1/2 cup mixture.
To remaining mixture stir in milk.
Spread in greased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Combine apricot preserves and lemon juice; spread over dough.
Sprinkle... - 41.7341
1 In a bowl, sift sugar and cinnamon together.
2 Mix about one third of the mixture to butter.
3 Cream the mixture using a mixer or by hand.
4 In another bowl, beat in egg white and salt.
5 Blend in the remaining sugar and milk, just enough... - 33.9985
Cinnamon Pear Cake With Caramel Coffee Sauce
The cinnamon pear cake with caramel coffee sauce is a fruity and delectable cake baked with bartlett pears. Baked with a batter of flour, eggs, sugar flavored with vanilla and spices, the pear cake is served with a topping of the cooked caramel and coffee... - 47.4289
Vegan Cinnamon Carrot Cake
You'll love this vegan carrot cake made in its classic and traditional style. Simple, quick and easy to make, this carrot cake recipe is a delicious sweet end to any meal, on any occasion. - 56.1819
Quick And Easy Monkey Bread
There is nothing quite like fresh out of the oven home baked bread as this recipe will clearly prove. Simple and delicious, you will be pleasantly surprised to see how amazingly easy this bread recipe is. You can bake a usual loaf of bread or just use... - 94.415
Cinnamon-chocolate Sponge Roll
The Cinnamon-Chocolate Sponge roll is a twist on the classic Swiss roll. It's quite easy to make and is best served for a tea-time party! - 50.4319
Quick Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix 1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour, the baking soda, and salt.
3. Heat 1/2 cup honey until warmed. Add to the butter and beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs.
4. Stir in dry ingredients, sour cream, and vanilla.
5. In a small... - 41.1292
Strawberry And Cinnamon Meringue Cake
Line a baking sheet with baking parchment paper.
Draw a 9-inch circle on the paper and set aside.
Put the egg whites into a large bowl and beat until stiff.
Gradually add the sugar, beating constantly.
Add the vinegar and vanilla extract, and sift in the... - 44.6428
Basic Coffee Cake
Combine 2 cups Quick Bread Mix and granulated sugar.
Add egg, milk, and shortening.
Beat with electric mixer till smooth.
Spread in greased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Sprinkle atop batter.
Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes - 37.5898
Quick Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 375°.
Prepare topping; set aside.
Lightly grease an 8-inch square or round baking pan; set aside.
In a bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Pour milk into a 1-cup glass measure; stir in egg and butter.
Pour all at once... - 35.6408
Quick Apple Coffee Cake
Combine sugar, 2 c. biscuit mix, egg, milk and apples; beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
Spread batter in greased 9" round baking pan.
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and 1/3 c.biscuit mix.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle over batter.
Bake in... - 40.9677
Quick Cheese Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, flour and egg until smooth.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
Place in ungreased 8 or 9-inch round cake pan; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
Combine sugar... - 35.359
Quick Mix Carrot Cake
To the dry yellow cake mix, add cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
Prepare either cake mix by package directions replacing 1/4 cup of liquid with 1/3 cup sour cream.
Blend into mixed batter the grated carrots, raisins, nuts, and lemon or orange... - 41.0901
Quick Apple Cake
The secret of the best Apple Cake ever is revealed here! Incredibly delicious and ultimately moist, this Apple Cake goes pretty much as a dessert, tea snack or a perfect breakfast choice. Give this quick and simple apple cake recipe a try; you are ust gonna... - 49.3922
Quick Fruit Cake
1. Combine mixed fruit, dates, butter, sugar, cinnamon and water in a large saucepan. Stir over heat until butter has melted. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cook for 3 minutes, cool to room temperature.
2. Stir in brandy and eggs, mix well. Add sifted... - 38.6283
Quick Fruit Cake Logs
Heat oven to 300Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch baking pan; line bottom with waxed paper.
In very large bowl using rubber spatula, combine pineapple, cherries, nuts and raisins.
In medium bowl, combine molasses and eggs; blend well.
Pour over fruits; mix well.
In... - 45.6023
Quick Fruit Cake
This Quick Fruit Cake is one of the easiest, fastest and of course tastiest dessert that you can think of. You don't have to bother with collecting an preparing fresh fruit for this delicious cake. Candied fruit mix will make you say WOW. Just try out this... - 45.546
Fast Cinnamon Rolls
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Fast Cinnamon Rolls. It is pretty good enough to be served as a dessert for parties and get together! - 42.1818
Cinnamon Chocolate Sponge Roll
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Line a greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch jelly roll pan with wax paper and grease the paper.
Beat the eggs until foamy with the baking powder and salt in a bowl set over, not in, hot water.
Mix the sugar with the cinnamon and gradually... - 45.54
Quick Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Beat egg, add milk and melted shortening, and pour all at once into dry ingredients; then add the chopped raw apples and mix well.
Turn into a well-greased 8-inch square... - 37.3557
Quick Coffee Cake
Use angel food cake pan.
Make a mix of sugar, brown sugar & cinnamon.
Tear biscuits in half, roll in melted butter, and shake in sugar mix.
Place into pan, sprinkling nutmeats as you do.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
After cooling and removal from... - 36.9608
Quick Coffee Cake
1 Combine all coffee cake ingredients, except 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon, in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Divide dough in half; spread half in 9-inch round glass baking dish. Sprinkle Filling over top. Drop remaining dough by teaspoonfuls over Filling... - 37.3839
Quick Easy Carrot Cake
Place all ingredients in bowl.
Beat until well combined.
Pour into a 9x 13-inch pan.
Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Cool and remove from pan. - 38.7138
Quick Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Take a baking pan and grease it with shortening.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4) In another bowl, add shortening and beat with an electric mixer until smooth... - 47.5383
Quick Caramel Pudding Cake
All of you, who find cooking up a caramel pudding cake in the traditional process is little complicated, here is a simple alternative. Use your microwave and within 15 mins your yummy, delicious caramel pudding cake is ready to serve. Don't you find it super... - 118.267
Quick Applesauce Cake
1. Take a small bowl and combine flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
2. Thereafter sift mixture.
3. Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and combine butter and sugar and beat with electric mixer at medium speed until light and creamy.
4. Put... - 48.3842
Quick N' Easy Fresh Apple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream sugar and shortening.
3) Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well.
4) Into the bowl, sift together the dry ingredients. Reserve a small amount of flour to coat the fruits.
5)... - 49.5502
Easiest Homemade Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls
Here comes the Easy Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls recipe ever! You will enjoy the robust flavors of this Holiday dish very much. These are not like baked doughnuts or cake, but more like a pastry. This beautiful dish can made after watching the video. And as... - 109.322
Quick Coffee Cake
Sift the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together into a bowl.
Mix the egg, milk and butter.
Add to flour mixture and mix well.
Turn into a greased 8x8-inch pan and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until brown. - 33.3998
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 36.1324
Quick Snack Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix flour, sugars, cinnamon, oil, and 1/2 cup nuts.
3. Set aside 1 cup of above mixture for topping.
4. To remaining mixture, add egg substitute, baking powder, and milk, mixing well.
5. Pour into an oiled 9 x 13-inch pan.
6.... - 40.8243
Quick Fruit Cake
Combine milk, pineapple juice, and orange juice in a large bowl.
Beat until frothy.
Add remaining fruit, sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Combine bread crumbs and cinnamon.
Add to fruit mixture and mix well.
Pour into an 8x8x3-inch nonstick pan and bake... - 41.6668
Quick Mix Barley Spice Cake Loaf With Peaches
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Butter and flour a loaf pan, approximately 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 by 3 inches.
Line the bottom with buttered wax paper.
Sift together the barley flour, sugar, spices, baking powder, and salt into the large bowl of an electric mixer (or... - 43.5629
Nectarine Quick Shortcake
In mixing bowl combine biscuit mix, milk, egg, the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, and lemon peel; stir just till dry ingredients are moistened.
Spread batter in greased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Peel and pit nectarines; cut into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Arrange... - 41.3754
Quick Angel Dessert
Cut cake into 6 slices.
Combine buttei, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl; mix until smooth.
Toast one side of cake; turn and spread butter mixture generously on untoasted side.
Toast under broiler. - 29.048
Blueberry Quick Oat Muffins
Do you love berry muffins as much as I do. Blueberyy muffins are one of the best muffins I have ever tasted and these quick oats blueberry muffins are unbelievely delicous and not to mention healthy. The berries, cream, oats and vanilla all come together to... - 50.1268
Quick Carrot Apple Cupcakes
Hosting a snack party? Try these carrot apple cupcakes for a perfect serving. The chef in the video makes delicious cupcakes for a snack party with her friends. Watch the video to know how she makes them. - 109.087
Pecan Crumb Coffee Cake
1. In medium-sized bowl, stir brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1 cup flour. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut 6 tablespoons butter or margarine (3/4 stick) into flour mixture until mixture resembles large crumbs. Stir in pecans; set... - 34.9723
Pour boiling water over oats; let stand 20 minutes.
Water will be absorbed.
Combine eggs and brown sugar in large bowl.
Beat with electric mixer at medium high speed until well blended.
Beat in butter and lemon rind.
Sift flour, baking soda and cinnamon onto... - 42.4414
Easy Oatmeal Cake
Pour 11/2 cups boiling water over oatmeal; let cool.
Cream brown sugar, sugar, shortening and eggs until fluffy.
Add flour, soda, cinnamon and salt.
Add oat- meal mixture.
Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
Bake at 350° for 50 minutes. - 42.76
Oatmeal Praline Cake
In a small bowl, pour boiling water over rolled oats; stir with fork, to mix well.
Let stand 40 minutes, to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sift together flour, soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg; set aside.
In a... - 44.6885
Fruit Streusel Pudding Cake
Mix pie filling and peaches (with syrup) in un greased 2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle cake mix (dry), nuts and cinnamon onto fruit mixture.
Microwave margarine uncovered until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute; drizzle over topping.
Microwave uncovered until bubbly... - 29.7906
Molasses Snack Cake
Combine egg, molasses, and water, stir well.
Combine 1/4 cup flour and raisins, tossing well, set aside.
Combine 2 cups flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger, stir into molasses mixture.
Add raisin mixture and oil, mix well.
Pour into a greased and floured... - 36.1842
Blueberry Crumb Cake
1. Crumb topping: In a bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Using a pastry blender or your fingertips, blend in butter until crumbly.
2. Cake: In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt. Toss blueberries with 2... - 37.9322
Apple And Cinnamon Muffins
1) Take a 12-hole muffin tin and line with deep paper cake cases.
2) Prehet the oven.
3) In a bowl, mix the flours, baking powder and cinnamon.
4) Lightly rub in the low-fat spread.
5) In the centre of the flour mixture, make a well.
6)... - 42.5531
Philadelphia Cinnamon Buns
1. Into a shallow bowl pour the lukewarm water, sprinkle the yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar over it , let the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes and stir well.
2. Set the bowl in a warm, draft-free place (an un-lighted oven) for about 5 minutes... - 47.0984
Sunday Morning Coffee Cake
Sunday-Morning Coffeecake is simply one of the best desserts I have come across. This cake is easy to make and anyone with a sweet tooth will fall in love with it! Try this Sunday Morning Coffeecake recipe and you will understand why. - 36.5946
Plum Good Cake
Combine flour, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon; set aside.
Combine eggs, oil, and plum mixture; add to dry ingredients.
Stir in pecans.
Pour into a greased and floured 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour. - 35.9832
Apple Upside Down Cake
Cut apples crosswise into 9 slices.
Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat; pour into an 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
Mix corn syrup, brown sugar and cinnamon into margarine.
Arrange apple slices in bottom of dish; sprinkle with nuts.
Bake in preheated... - 47.9002
1.Combine rice bran, dried fruit, brown sugar, orange rind, orange juice, 4 tablespoons of stout, and water in a bowl.
Cool slightly, cover and stand overnight.
2.Stir in margarine, flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cardamom.
Spoon mixture into a lightly... - 41.7055
Fast Spice Cake
Place cake mix in mixing bowl.
Add spices to dry ingredients.
Add 1/3 cup (90 mL) of the water to the mixture.
Beat on high for 3 minutes.
Add remaining water and continue beating for 3 more minutes.
Transfer to an 8 in. (20 cm) wax paper lined or greased and... - 35.7097
Homemade Dr. Pepper Cake
Moist and delish Dr. Pepper cakes are an all time favorite and the chef here tries to replicate the ones which we get in stores. Take a look at this video to learn how to make a classic Dr. Pepper cake with few basic items. Nice video, but it would have... - 87.1438
Apple Upside Down Cake
1. Prepare the Glaze: Using your fingertips, blend the 1/4 cup butter or margarine, the brown and granulated sugars, 3 tablespoons flour, salt and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl until crumbly. Pat the mixture evenly into a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch square... - 41.8273
Spice Carrot Cake
1. Grease generously an 8-inch (6 cup) microwave round baking dish.
2. Invert a small, 3-inch round mouthed glass in the center or the dish. Alternatively grease a microwave proof ring mould.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together... - 49.9873
Marbled Coffee Cake
Combine 2 cups quick bread mix and sugar in a mixing bowl, add milk, egg, and shortening, and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Remove 1 cup batter, combine with molasses, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Place spoonfuls of... - 40.4608
Peach Coffee Cake
Prepare muffin mix according to package directions.
Spread in a greased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Arrange peach slices in rows atop.
Combine brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
Cut in butter or margarine till mixture is crumbly.
Sprinkle over top.
Bake at... - 38.2246
Apple Spice Custard Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Prepare cake mix as package directs; stir in apples.
Pour batter into well-greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine sweetened... - 40.2555
Chocolate Sheet Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
In small saucepan, melt 1 cup margarine; stir in 1/4 cup cocoa, then water.
Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
In large mixer bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Add cocoa mixture; beat well.
Stir in 1/3... - 46.5587
Easy Choco Applesauce Cake
Preheat oven to 325°.
In large mixer bowl, beat applesauce, sweetened condensed milk, margarine, eggs, chocolate and vanilla.
Add biscuit mix and cinnamon; mix well.
Stir in nuts.
Turn into lightly greased 15x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or... - 44.1026
Home Made Graham Streusel Brunch Cake
1. Take a 9 inch cake dish and line the bottom with waxed paper.
2. In a bowl, blend powdered sugar and milk. Keep aside.
3. In a medium bowl, place the butter.
4. In the microwave, cook for 1 to 1 1/4 minutes on High to melt butter.
5.... - 44.1768
Microwave Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) In a mixing bowl, add in the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, oil, shredded carrots, eggs, nuts and raisins.
2) With an electric beater, blend the ingredients on low speed for about 2 minutes.
3) In a 8X8-inch baking... - 48.5359
1. Take 2 9 inch cake dishes and line the bottoms with waxed paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
3. Add the oil and eggs and blend them in.
4. Next, stir in carrots and drained... - 48.5854
1. Take 3 9 inch cake dishes and line the bottoms with waxed paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. Add the eggs, oil and vanilla and blend them in.
4. Next, stir in apples... - 48.1527
Old-fashioned Spice Cake
This Old-Fashioned Spice Cake makes an irresistible snack ! Try out this cinammon, nutmeg, tomato soup, walnuts and raisins cake with lemon butter frosting right away and tell me if you've liked it ! Your sugestions for this Old-Fashioned Spice Cake are... - 48.6419
Apple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. On a sheet of wax paper, sift flour and baking powder together to blend; keep aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine apples, 1 tablespoon sugar, the lemon juice, and cinnamon and keep aside.
4. In a large... - 51.6858
Tropicana Spice Cake
Cream shortening; gradually add sugar; creaming together until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Stir in bananas.
Add dry ingredients, which have been sifted together, alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with... - 44.7343
Banana Spice Cake
In mixer bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt, spices, vegetable shortening, banana, and molasses.
Mix vigorously 2 minutes by hand or at medium speed of electric mixer.
Add eggs and milk; beat 2 minutes more.
Pour batter into 2 greased and... - 40.1393
These nectarine shortcakes are a desire ! Try out these nectarine shortcakes for your dessert tonight and tell me if you like them. Your suggestions are welcome ! - 28.6047
Snapdoodle is a side dish treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 44.522
Honey Spice Sponge Roll
Line a 30 x 25cm swiss roll tin with greased greaseproof or baking paper. Set oven temperature at moderately hot 190C (375F). Beat eggs until thick and gradually add sugar. Continue beating until mixture is thick and will hold its shape, about 10 minutes.... - 29.6495
Plum Good Cake
Mix all ingredients at one time with electric beater until eggs are well mixed.
Pour into greased Bundt or tube cake pan.
Bake in preheated 300°F oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until sides of cake pull away from pan.
Remove cake from pan while still... - 43.7175
Prepare cake mix according to package directions; pour into a greased and floured 9-inch cakepan.
Blend butter and sugar; add flour, breadcrumbs, and cinnamon.
Mix to consistency of coarse crumbs; sprinkle over cake batter.
Bake according to cake package... - 28.1743
Easy Coffee Cake
Combine butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon; dip each biscuit into mixture.
Overlap in an 8- or 9-inch round cake pan in a spiral fashion; fill center of pan with remaining biscuits.
Combine remaining butter mixture with pecans; pour over biscuits.
Bake at... - 27.0494
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) Boil together the fruit, spices, water, sugar, butter and dates for about 20 minutes.
3) Allow the mixture to cool and then add the baking powder, soda and flour.
4) Bake in preheated... - 42.4759
Carrot Cake Cocktail
Carrot Cake – not really. It's really just a drink that tastes like carrot cake. Irish cream, coffee liqueur, butterscotch and cinnamon schnapps. Cheers! - 100.975
Corn Cake And Ham
In small saucepan, combine all syrup ingredients; blend well.
Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally; keep warm.
Heat griddle to 375°F.; grease lightly with oil.
In medium bowl, combine pancake mix, water and corn.
Stir just until large lumps of pancake... - 42.5667
1) Into a bowl, add the margarine and sugar and cream together using the electric beater
2) Then add in the flours alternating with water and apple pieces and mix well
3) Dust the raisins and nuts with flour before adding to the batter
4) Fold in the... - 44.7372
Quick Cinnamon Cake Recipes By Category
Quick Cinnamon Cake Dish: