- » Quick Christmas Pudding
Quick Christmas Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick christmas pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick christmas pudding recipes.
Bread And Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding is typically a British traditional dessert. This dessert is easy to make and can be made using stale/ left over bread. Variations to this dish include using different kinds of bread such as brioche, egg bread etc. - 40.2657
Quick Yorkshire Pudding
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Spoon 1 teaspoon pan drippings into each muffin pan; tilt to coat evenly.
Spoon batter into pans, filling half full.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
Reduce... - 34.0295
You May Also Like!
Iced Christmas Pudding
As quick freezing is essential, turn refrigerator to "freeze" 15 minutes before beginning.
Beat 1/4-pint of the cream, condensed milk, mixed spice, ground nutmeg and coffee together.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze.
When frozen, turn into a basin.
Whip... - 40.0991
Iced Christmas Pudding
First assemble the dried fruits in a bowl, letting the apricots dominate - I use 250 g/8 oz apricots (halved) and 125 g/4 oz of each of the other fruits.
Put the raisins, currants and peel or cherries into a small saucepan with the thinly-pared rind of the... - 48.1223
Christmas Pudding Ice Cream
1. Mix all of the boozy fruit ingredients together in a bowl, then microwave on High for 3 mins. Stir, then leave to cool completely, ideally overnight.
2. For the ice cream, put the spices in a saucepan and gently heat for 3 mins or so, stirring once or... - 41.4628
Boozy Christmas Ring
1. Put dried fruit into a large bowl, add 2 tbsp brandy and the muscovado sugar, then cover with cling film. Microwave on High for 2 mins until the sugar has melted and the fruit plumped up. Give it a stir, then leave to cool and soak overnight, if you're... - 37.4651
Microwave Christmas Pudding
This was a fun recipe to make - a Christmas pudding made from scratch and then cooked in the microwave in ten minutes. This really works and you have to try it to believe it – I even lit it with a flame at the end. Other recipes you have to let the pudding... - 94.0343
Tropical Rice Pudding
In medium saucepan, prepare rice according to package directions using water and salt.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients; add cooked rice to pudding mixture, stirring to combine. - 31.3446
Spiced Xmas Pudding
Wish your loved ones Christmas this season with this exotic and super-delicious Xmas Pudding. Try out this quick and easy to make Xmas pudding and go ahead and wow your friends and family! - 35.263
Honey Spice Yule Logs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a 15x10x1-inches baking pan and use wax paper to line. Grease the paper.
3) Into a sifter, measure the flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom.
4) In a medium-sized... - 48.101
Easy to make Bread Dessert, when you find extra slices of bread in the refrigerator and have no clue how to use them up ;) - 33.2389
Iced Plum Pudding
This is a recipe from Australia where Christmas falls in the hottest days of summer and hot Christmas pudding may not be too welcome.
Beat half of the cream together with the condensed milk, spices and coffee.
Pour into a refrigerator tray and freeze until... - 45.467