- » Quick Chips
Quick Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick chips recipes.
Chips And Cheese
Kids go gaga over snack and understandably so! But it's so important to choose healthy, nutritious options while treating your little ones. Thanks to Chef Keith Snow, you have an easy to make and delightfully nutritious snack in the form of this recipe that... - 122.633
If you like to snack on chips and worried about the calories, then this video is just right for you. This amazing video shows how to make kale chips that are not fried or baked, but simply dehydrated. This is a perfect recipe to snack on when you’re... - 112.707
Guacamole Dip With Tortilla Chips
How about a fruity savory dip to accompany tortilla chips or your favorite grilled food, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Caitlin making a thick dip using avocados and some simple seasonings in few easy steps. Dip in your tortilla chips and enjoy! - 108.188
Crispy Kale Chips
Being pregnant means you have to follow a strict diet and avoid outside foods as much as you possible. During these days, if you crave for a pack of chips, then these crispy kale chips is a better alternative. This is healthy as well as delicious and can be... - 104.154
Quick Tortilla With Potato Chips And Onion
When you need a quick weeknight main dish, this could make for a wonderful entry into your a la carte. This video shows how to make quick tortilla with potato chips and onions. It's so simple and easy and requires such basic ingredients that you would bite... - 103.711
Pancetta Bacon Chips
Looking for tasty and different appetizers than normal, here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Caitlin making Pancetta chips using only pancetta bacon and broiling it. Serve with a flavorful dip, ideal for parties. - 96.1541
Tahini Salt And Pepper Kale Chips
Crunchy kale chips make an ideal snack with the evening tea. Watch the video to learn how to make these chips with flavors of Tahini, salt and pepper. These are cruncy, delicious and oh so easy… - 94.1013
Mexican Corn Tortilla Chips
No one can say no to 'corn tortilla chips' that seems to be a favorite of kids and adults alike. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare a Mexican corn treat at home using chips, cream, cilantro and avocado. A riot of texture and taste indeed! - 92.1659
Tomato And Avocado On Tortilla Chips
Looking for a side dish that can be prepared very quickly and easily. Try Tomato and Avocado on Tortilla Chips. The filling can be prepared in a matter of five minutes and then baked on tortilla chips. You can also use this filling for a sandwich or eat it... - 85.7671
Quick Veggie Kale Chips
1) Put a large shallow roasting pan or sheet pan in the oven and preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Rinse the kale and dry completely. Remove the stems and cut into pieces approximately 3 inches wide.
3) In a large bowl combine the kale with... - 84.5027
Homemade Tortilla Chips
Admit it, there is always the major difference between homemade Tortilla Chips and the store bought ones. Obviously, the homemade ones are better. So here we have the Gourmet Dude showing us how to make them at home in this video. Enjoy! - 81.9543
Crunchy tortillas have forever been the best snacking option for all and more often than not forms a part of a healthy diet. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare crunchy, crispy tortillas at home using a handful of ingredients. Stuff them with any filling of... - 78.3411
Crispy Pita Chips
A crunchy snack that is ready in less than five minutes. A quick and easy to make recipe with a short photo film and a couple of easy guidelines help make this dish. A must try recipe which will save you a trip to the store just for a pack of Crispy pita... - 55.6391
Tangy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a flour or sugar shaker, combine sugar and cinnamon.
3. Lightly brush tortillas with water; dust them with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
4. Using a pizza cutter, divide each tortilla into 8 wedges.
5. Arrange... - 48.5449
Homemade Tortilla Chips
1. In a bowl mix together flour, cornmeal and baking powder.
2. Add shortening, egg, water and work up to form stiff dough. Allow to rest.
3. Knead for about 5 minutes and divide into 4.
4. Roll each part into a 10-inch square, about... - 45.9054
1) Preheat oven to 450° F before baking.
2) Make fine crumbs from bran by crushing it.
3) Sift together the dry ingredients.
4) Mix the crushed bran with flour mixture.
5) Using two knives or a pastry blender, rub in shortening.
6)... - 43.9937
English Fish And Chips
Cut fillets into 3 by 5-inch chunks; set aside.
Combine flour, paprika, salt, pepper, and beer, and beat until smooth; set aside.
Place wok in ring stand.
Pour oil into wok to a depth of about 1 1/2 to 2 inches and heat to 375° on a deep-fat-frying... - 43.0889
Chips N Chocolate Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine crumbs and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan or 13x9-inch baking pan.
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix... - 42.6862
1. Cut each pita in half to form 2 pockets.
2. With best possible care, separate two pockets into two semicircles by cutting open the closed edges.
3. Take a small cup and add in it oil, sprinkles, oregano, pepper and chili powder.
4.... - 41.779
- Peel the skin of the potatoes and cut it into long and thin strips.
- Add salt according to taste.
- Heat around ½ liter of oil for frying.
- Put the cut potatoes in the pan for frying for around 2-3mins.
- When the potatoes become little pinkish in... - 40.3131
Oven Baked Rosemary Chips
1) Preheat oven to 350'F.
2) Using a mandoline or hand-held sheer, thinly slice the potatoes crosswise (about 1/8 inch thick).
3) With nonstick olive oil spray several sheet pans and arrange potato slices in a single layer on top.
4)... - 38.3737
Take off and put bananas in plenty of iced water.
Slice bananas with a chip slicer into water, mix in in turmeric.
Keep for 10 minutes, remove out water fully.
Spread out on a kitchen cloth to take off moisture.
Heat up oil in a wok till smoky.
Fry... - 38.3333
Quick Refrigerator Cucumber Chips
Wash cucumbers well, but do not peel.
Cut off and discard ends; cut cucumbers crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
You should have about 6 cups.
In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, bell pepper, and onion.
Sprinkle in salt and dill seeds; stir well.
Let... - 37.8137
Cheesy Sausage Chips
1) Chop pepperoni.
2) Shred cheese.
3) On 6" plate [8" plate] layer tortilla chips.
4) Sprinkle pepperoni and cheese over the chips.
5) Cook in microwave on medium (275 watts) till cheese is melted for 30 to 45 sec [1 to 1 1/2... - 32.9238
Chilli Chicken With Corn Chips
1. Heat butter in large saucepan; cook chicken, stirring, until browned all over.
2. Stir in puree, sauce and parsley; simmer about 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is cooked through.
3. Place chips in large flameproof dish. Top with chicken... - 32.6973
Nachos With Pita Chips
1. Carefully peel pita bread halves apart; stack halves, then cut stack into 3 equal wedges. Spread wedges in a single layer on 2 large baking sheets. Bake in a 350°F (175°C) oven until browned and crisp (about 15 minutes), switching positions of baking... - 32.6501
Fish And Chips
1. To make batter, place flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add egg whites, beer and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and mix until smooth.
2. Cook oven fries according to packet directions.
3. Heat 5 cm / 2 in oil in a frying pan over a medium heat... - 30.9129
Mexican Potato Chips
Use enough potato chips to fill a 2-quart bowl.
Sprinkle the chips lightly with lime juice, tossing gently.
Sprinkle with hot pepper sauce, salt, and steak sauce to taste.
Serve immediately. - 30.4726
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Diagonally cut each wonton wrapper in half, forming two triangles. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
2. Combine cheese, oil and garlic powder in small bowl. Sprinkle over... - 25.0656
Party Potato Chips
Spread potato chips on baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese.
Sprinkle lightly with thyme, basil, or marjoram.
Heat at 350° for 5 minutes or till cheese melts. - 24.5501
Chips With Zip
1. In a small bowl combine the paprika, salt, and pepper. Brush the oil over tortillas; sprinkle with paprika mixture. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Spread on an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or till chips... - 24.5156
Idli Finger Chips
Put oil in a pan when it is hot put choped idiles and deep fry till it becomes crispy.
Then put a tissue in a plate and keep fried idlies and ready to eat with tea,coffe - 22.434
Water Crisped Tortilla Chips
1. Dip tortillas, one at a time, in hot water; drain briefly. Season tortillas to taste with salt, if desired. Stack tortillas; then cut the stack into 6 to 8 wedges.
2. Arrange wedges in a single layer on large baking sheets. Do not overlap wedges. Bake in a... - 20.1741
Hacienda Tortilla Chips
1. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
2. Place on a paper towel on a microwave-safe plate. Cover plate with a paper towel and microwave on high for 4 minutes if using flour tortillas and for 3 minutes if using corn tortillas. - 19.1547
Quick Chips Recipes By Category