- » Quick Chinese Curry
Quick Chinese Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Quick Chinese Curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Quick Chinese Curry recipes.
Chinese Mixed Vegetable
I love Chinese food and this is something which I love to combine with my bowl of plain rice. This Chinese mixveg is a delicious and colorful mix of vegetables cooked in the sauces to provide the authentic Chinese taste and flavor. - 50.0157
Hot And Sour Pork
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm (X inch) thick slices.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the pork slices and add soy sauce, vinegar and corn flour; stir well to... - 48.6438
Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and... - 46.7357
In a hurry? This delicious easy to make Chicken Manchurian recipe is just right for you. You can lay out a delectable Chinese meal with this Chicken Manchurian and a fried rice or noodle that can be done in minutes. - 43.2018
Sweet And Sour Prawns
GETTING READY 1) Cut the fine black cords from the large prawns. 2) Peel the prawns and wash them. 3) Dry... - 33.4762
You May Also Like!
Curried Vegetable And Tofu Soup
1.Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric and chilli powder for 4-5 minutes.
Stir in cauliflower, carrot, potato, zucchini and stock.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until... - 44.3383
Stir Fried Cabbage Or Brussels Sprouts
Heat oil in a large frying pan; saute onion and garlic until transparent.
Add cabbage or sprouts, increase heat, and stir constantly for 3 or 4 minutes.
Add soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
Continue to cook and stir constantly another 3 to 4... - 41.9036
Curried Sevaiyan And Brussels Sprouts
If you are in a mood to try something new in your kitchen today, then this video will surely come to your aid. Chef Bhal Dave storms up a unique dish — curried vermicelli and brussels sprouts that makes for yummy indulgence. Don't believe? Try it and you... - 106.949
Chinese Style Idli
A great fusion recipe? Here is south India meeting China! A recipe that combines recipe spices with a Chinese sauce. Into the cut up steamed idli! A great innovative recipe that is not too difficult to do. Watch and learn! - 91.5564
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in two, if large. Cut onions in wedges.
2. Heat oil. Add curry; stir in until it begins to smell pungent.
3. Add onion wedges and stir-fry until translucent (3 to 4 minutes).
4. Add shrimp; stir in quickly to coat. Then add... - 26.9155
Traditional Curried Shrimp
1. Wash shrimp. Remove legs, leaving shells intact; then devein Mince scallions.
2. Heat a dry pan. Add curry and salt and stir a few times. Gradually add oil, blending in until smooth and heated through.
3. Add shrimp; stir-fry gently until well coated and... - 27.5676
Stir Fried Curried Pork
Stir Fried Curried Pork is a quick and easy dish, one that will hardly consume any time of yours. A lot of people love this Stir Fried Curried Pork of mine and have been asking me the recipe and that is why I thought I will share it! Try you will love it! - 35.0383
Braised Curried Chicken
I really liked this Braised Curried Chicken recipe and hence thought of sharing the same with you. The cornstarch added to the Braised Curried Chicken set if off very nicely. Ihope you like it! - 33.1716
Braised Curried Pork With Sweet Potatoes
This Braised Curried Pork With Sweet Potatoes tasted so authentic. Quick to make and fast to eat is this Braised Curried Pork With Sweet Potatoes recipe.Try it! - 36.7349
Stir Fried Curried Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Cut onion in half; then slice thin.
2. Blend cornstarch, water, sugar and pepper to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then shrimp, and stir-fry 1 minute. Sprinkle shrimp with sherry; stir-fry until pinkish (about 1 minute more), then... - 35.636