- » Quick Chinese Chicken
Quick Chinese Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Quick Chinese Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Quick Chinese Chicken recipes.
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Quick Grilled Chicken
If you are hard core chicken lover but bored of the same old chicken recipes, give this quick grilled chicken recipe a try. Grilled to perfection with the savoury-sweet flavor of soy sauce and honey, you are going to love this one and will find it hard to get... - 116.314
Quick Broccoli Stir Fry
An easy stir fry to go with your rice and noodles is the chicken broccoli stir fry! If you got this stir fry going, its just enough to make a satisfying meal! Watch Chef David make this with ease in this video! - 107.432
Chinese Chicken Soup - Quick Soup
Looking for a simple dish that also scores high on taste and health. This one might just come handy. watch the video to learn an Asian chicken soup with rice noodles recipe. the dish is packed with flavor and can be easily replicated in your own kitchen. Give... - 102.412
Hot And Sour Chicken Stir Fry
How many of you thought cooking Chinese chicken stir fry can be that easy! The chef here shares his favorite hot and sour flavoring to make the very simple chicken stir fry. One of those dishes that is sure to come out perfect every time you try it. - 102.349
Chinese Soft And Crunchy Fried Chicken
Chinese soft and crunchy fried chicken is an excellent appetizer. This chicken is mildly flavored, tender and crispy. The chef here cooks in a very simple manner. Boil, dredge and deep fry the chicken; here your perfect soft and crunchy fried chicken is ready... - 84.8921
Spicy Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
Doesn’t instant Chinese sound great?? Here is a video of Chef Vikas showing you how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant hot and sour soup. Watch and learn! - 78.7053
Roast Chicken And Garlic Noodles
Chicken noodles for dinner? Here is chef Vikas demonstrating how to correctly make some delicious chicken garlic noodles. Just by simply adding the pouch ingredients to boiling water, you got yourself a really quick meal! - 77.5651
Chicken And Pork Chow Mein
Partially freeze boneless pork.
Thinly slice pork, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
Drain noodles well and set aside.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the... - 48.8746
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.6747
Chicken With Eggplant
Place eggplant in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover.
Let stand about 7 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Combine cornstarch with soy and chicken; mix well to coat chicken thoroughly; set aside.
Place wok on high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is... - 47.7453
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3263
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Partially freeze chicken.
Cut into thin, bite-size slices.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine water, rice wine or dry white wine, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary... - 47.2476
Quick Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying... - 47.1209
Oriental Chicken And Noodles
1. Combine the broth and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture.
3. Boil the noodles without the packet seasoning, according to directions on the package.
4. When cooked, drain and divide between 4... - 46.7616
Wok Coq Au Vin
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together broth, burgundy, cornstarch, parsley, cognac or brandy, marjoram, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add bacon and stir-fry for 4 minutes or till crisp.
Remove... - 46.7311
Spicy Chicken On Shredded Lettuce
Arrange lettuce on serving platter.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water; set aside.
In a separate bowl, stir together cornstarch, egg white, wine, and sugar.
Add chicken; stir to coat.
In a wok or heavy skillet, heat oil to very hot.
Add hot pepper... - 46.5444
Hakka Noodles Non Veg
1. Cut chicken and ham into strips.
2. Peel carrot and slice into long strips.
3. Cut capsicum into strips.
4. Finely shred cabbage.
5. Boil noodles in salted water till tender-crisp.
6. Drain noodles and toss with a little oil to... - 46.3747
Orange Papaya Chicken
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine cornstarch, orange peel, ginger, and salt.
Stir in orange juice and honey.
Place each chicken breast half, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound the... - 46.2575
Spicy Chinese Pizza
1) Switch on the oven and heat it to 375 degrees F
2) Take a wok or 10-inch skillet and heat it over high heat.
3) Put the chicken and gingerroot. Stir-fry them for 2-3 minutes till the chicken is no longer pink in color.
4) Stir in... - 46.0984
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Chinese Chicken With Rice
This Chinese Chicken With Rice makes a mindblowing meal ! Try out this spicy chicken breasts and rice preparation and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Chinese Chicken With Rice are welcome ! - 45.6763
Chinese Chicken Salad Szechwan Style
1. Fill a 2-quart saucepan with 3 to 4 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts, leeks, and ginger.
4. Cover the pan tightly and cook over high heat for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and let the chicken cool in the liquid... - 45.5018
Sichuan Chicken Salad
Place peanut butter in a small bowl; with a fork, smoothly mix in soy sauce, a little at a time, until ell blended.
Stir in vinegar and sugar; season to taste with chili oil.
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden 3 to 5... - 45.128
Homemade Chicken Lo Mein
Bring lightly salted water to a boil over medium high heat in large saucepan.
Add noodles; cook until just tender.
Heat oil in wok.
Add cabbage; stir fry over medium high heat 3 to 4 minutes.
Add mushrooms, green onions and celery; stir fry 2 to 3... - 44.2377
Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup
In 5-qt casserole combine chicken, 4 cups water, celery, carrots, basil, rosemary, pepper and salt; cover.
Microwave at High 30 to 40 minutes, or until chicken falls easily from bone, stirring twice during cooking.
Remove chicken from bones.
Discard bone and... - 44.1568
Fifteen Minute Chicken
Fifteen Minute Chicken is a unique and tasty chicken preparation that you can prepare in a jiffy. This tasty preparation helped me score a few points with my in-laws when they paid a surprise visit. Try this Fifteen Minute Chicken and win over a few hearts! - 43.2981
In a hurry? This delicious easy to make Chicken Manchurian recipe is just right for you. You can lay out a delectable Chinese meal with this Chicken Manchurian and a fried rice or noodle that can be done in minutes. - 43.2018
Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs
Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Lightly sprinkle with the cinnamon and pepper; set aside.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly brown on all... - 43.093
Chinese Chicken Salad With Sesame
Place chicken in heavy plastic bag set in dish.
Mix together soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic.
Pour over chicken; press air out of bag and secure closed.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 or up to 24 hours.
In pot of boiling water, cook snow peas... - 42.7749
Authentic Chinese Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients for Sauce A, and set aside for 5 minutes.
2) In another bowl, combine all ingredients for Sauce B in a saucepan and heat for 3 minutes.
3) Combine both the sauces.
4) Use a platter to line with Boston or... - 42.189
Fusion Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In a large bowl, place the first five ingredients and mix well. Chill till required.
2. When the bowl is completely chilled, add the soy sauce and the mayonnaise and mix well
3. Stir this well
4. Serve immediately on greens with a garnish... - 41.4561
Bon Bon Chicken
Put the silk noodles into, boiling water for 30 seconds, stirring all the time.
Remove and drain.
Leave them to get cold.
Tear the chicken into strips and arrange on a serving plate over the noodles.
Pour over the seasoning sauce and serve. - 41.1168
Chinese Chicken & Shrimp Soup
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, bring broth, ginger, and soy sauce to a boil over high heat.
Add chicken, mushrooms, bok choy, tofu, and onions.
Cook until chicken is no longer pink in center; cut to test about 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat and stir in shrimp and... - 40.6039
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Brush chicken drumsticks lightly with honey; dredge in oat mixture.
Place drumsticks on a rack in a roasting... - 40.4632
Basic Chicken Or Turkey Stock
1) In a large stockpot, over medium heat, heat oil and sautÃ© onion, celery and carrots in it for about 5 minutes to release their volatile oils.
2) Stir in chicken bones and seasonings and bring it to a boil after covering with 8 cups (1.9 1)... - 40.3845
Quick Chicken Noodles
Kids will love this noodles and this is the best way to make kids eat the vegetables. Best part is its easy and wont take long. - 40.017
Shanghai Chicken Salad
I like this Shanghai Chicken Salad recipe. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Shanghai Chicken Salad is a delicious Chinese salad. It is included as a side dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. You should try this healthy Shanghai Chicken Salad... - 39.6408
Mushroom And Chicken Chow Mein
1) In a saucepan, mix together sprouts, mushrooms, onion flakes, bouillon, water, garlic powder, monosodium glutamate and salt.
2) Heat the sprouts mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the chicken.
4) Taste for seasoning, and add salt if... - 39.5916
Szechwan Chicken Noodles
Boil 10 cups of water in a deep vessel. Once the water starts boiling, drop Hakka Egg noodles into the water, separating the noodles with a pair of tongs. Cook the noodles for about 5 minutes (until the noodles have become tender, do not over cook them).... - 39.385
Quick Chicken Chop Suey
Saute celery and onions in butter in skillet until onions are transparent but not brown.
Combine pimento, soups, broth, mushrooms, rice and chicken.
Place in greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours.
Sprinkle almonds over each serving. - 38.9093
Chicken Clear Soup With Coriander And Lemon
A nutritious soup that is real easy to make. A healthy combination of ingredients the chicken clear soup is a complete meal in itself. Surprise your kids with a yummy chicken soup that they are sure to love. - 37.8109
Quick Chicken Stir Fry And Rice
• Cut chicken into 1/2-inch-thick long strips.
• In wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
• Add chicken; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine cornstarch, soy sauce and orange juice; blend well and... - 37.1463
Warm Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water, soy sauce, sugar, and oil; set aside.
2. In a large serving bowl, combine lettuce, radicchio, cilantro leaves, and onions; cover and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok,... - 37.123
Quick Chinese Chicken Salad
In a medium bowl combine chopped chicken, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, and green onion. Set aside.
In a custard cup stir together soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture. Toss well. Cover and chill.
To serve, cut out 1/2 inch... - 36.8268
Chicken Soup With Giblets And Ginger
Cut the liver into thin slices.
Remove the skin and hard gristle from the gizzards and cut into 1/2-cm (1/4-in) slices.
On the large surface of each slice score criss-cross to a depth of 1/4 cm (1/10 in).
Put the liver and gizzard into boiling water for 10... - 35.6902
Chicken Egg Foo Yong With Chinese Cabbage
1 Cut the cabbage leaves crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide shreds. Coarsely chop the carrots. Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch cubes.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the bean sprouts, cabbage and carrots and stir-fry... - 34.9003
Five Spice Sesame Chicken
For coating, in a shallow dish combine crushed crackers, sesame seed, five spice powder, salt, and paprika.
On waxed paper brush each chicken piece with milk.
Roll pieces in coating mixture to coat on 3 sides.
In a 12x7 1/2x2-inch nonmetal baking dish arrange... - 34.8673
Garlic Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes); if pan appears dry or onion sticks to pan bottom, stir in water, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) at a time.
2. Add broth,... - 34.3409
Spicy Garlic Chicken
1. Combine chicken and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Cook chicken in heated large non-stick frying pan, brushing with marinade, until well browned and cooked through.
3.... - 33.5845
Quick Chicken Noodle Soup With Peas
1. Bring the stock to a boil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the carrots and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until barely tender.
2. Add the noodles, reduce the heat to medium and cook 3 minutes.
3. Add the peas, parsley and pepper. Bring the... - 33.1147
Five Spice Chicken Wings
1. Remove wing tips from chicken; reserve for another use. Cut chicken in half at second joint. Score each chicken piece twice.
2. Combine chicken, five-spice powder, honey, peanut oil, garlic, ginger and sesame oil in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours... - 33.0748
La Weight Loss- Sweet And Sour Chicken
This LA weight loss sweet and sour chicken recipe is one that is healthy and a real treat for the taste buds. Using the stir fry method of cooking it ensures that minimum oil is used for cooking. The chicken broth too is low sodium and the cooking spray low... - 32.5136
1. Combine soy sauce, sherry and ginger in a medium-size bowl; add chicken pieces; let stand 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile heat wok or large skillet; add 3 tablespoons of the oil; heat until smoking; add green onion, garlic and walnuts. Cook 3 minutes, tossing... - 30.8305
Mother And Child Reunion Chicken And Egg Salad
1. Take meat off the bone and cut into bite size pieces.
2. Mix thoroughly, all ingredients except for the eggs.
3. Chop the eggs and gently mix with chicken. Serve on a bed of lettuce. - 30.6519
Stir Fried Chicken With Bean Sprouts
1. Heat stock in a non-stick pan. Add chicken strips and stir-fry 3 minutes. Add bean sprouts. Cook covered 2 minutes. Blend cornstarch, sherry, sugar and soy sauce. Stir in to thicken. Serve at once.
2 Serve garnished with green onion shreds. - 30.3109
A simple to make fried rice recipe. - 26.5867
Oriental Creamy Chicken
In saucepan, combine first 4 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add toasted almonds.
Serve over hot fluffy rice. - 26.1358
Quick And Easy Chicken Stew With Drop Dumplings
1. Shred the chicken and take out the bones and skin. Set aside the chicken.
2. In a pan add in the water chicken bones and skin; bring to boil and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
3. In another pot add in the butter, carrot and celery.... - 0
Quick Chicken Fried Rice
Long day at work? You are hungry, tired and tempted to get something from a take out or drive thru junk food. Hold on, why not try this quick, easy and flavorful chicken fried rice which can be prepared in less than 10 mins. - 0