- » Quick Chinese Cheese
Quick Chinese Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick chinese cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick chinese cheese recipes.
Cottage Cheese In Chili Sauce
Cottage cheese in a Chinese dish? Always a delicious option. Here is a great option for your Chinese spread. Chef Vikas demonstrates this simple and quick recipe. - 96.4055
Beef And Noodles With Two Cheese Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain thoroughly in a colander, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the beef and yellow onion, and cook, uncovered, stirring... - 33.3056
Spicy Chinese Pizza
1) Switch on the oven and heat it to 375 degrees F
2) Take a wok or 10-inch skillet and heat it over high heat.
3) Put the chicken and gingerroot. Stir-fry them for 2-3 minutes till the chicken is no longer pink in color.
4) Stir in... - 46.0984
Quick Sausage Rollups
1. Preheat oven to 350° separate dough into 4 rectangles and press perforations to seal.
2. Brush each rectangle with melted butter.
3. In a bowl combine cheese and oregano and sprinkle over dough.
4. Cut each rectangle in half to form... - 39.2659
Stir Fried String Beans And White Cheese
Easy and quick to make, this Stir Fried String Beans And White Cheese recipe requires literally no effort on your part. This Stir Fried String Beans And White Cheese recipe is truly unique. You will love it! - 31.7691
Braised Pork With Red Bean Cheese
I was the star at the dinner party in which I served this Braised Pork With Red Bean Cheese dish. Jeez! Such a huge amount of praise and applaudes for just a Braised Pork With Red Bean Cheese dish. I was wonderstruck and so will you be, once you try this! - 35.0538
Braised Five Flower Pork And Red Bean Cheese
Pork with cheese is liked by many and for those of you who like it, here is a recipe which will fascinate you even more-the Braised Five Flower Pork And Red Bean Cheese. I have spend quite some hours in the kitchen trying to make this Braised Five Flower Pork... - 43.2165
Oysters With Spinach Noodles
Place oysters in 15-oz casserole [22-oz casserole].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until edges of oysters begin to curl, 1 to 2 min [3 to 4 min, stirring after 2 min]; drain.
Mix in noodles, sour cream, milk, salt, pepper and... - 40.183
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Brush chicken drumsticks lightly with honey; dredge in oat mixture.
Place drumsticks on a rack in a roasting... - 40.4632
Cheesy Rice And Bean Strata
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large non stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add red onion, cumin, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add spinach, and saute 1 minute or until spinach wilts.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Combine beans and picante... - 41.0094
Hearty Chicken Chili
For all the chili lovers, there is always one problem, it is so yum but it is so full of fat. Well, it doesn't have to be. Watch this recipe video to see how Amy makes a hearty chicken chili and yet it is so low on calories because there is no beef. You would... - 89.3176
Braised Dried Oysters With Bean Curd Sticks
1. Separately soak dried oysters, dried mushrooms and bean curd sticks.
2. Dice soaked oysters and mushrooms. Cut bean curd sticks in 2-inch lengths. Mash red bean cheese.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then red bean cheese, and stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in oysters,... - 35.1603
These Preserved Eggs though time consuming to make, are truly delightful ! You can serve them up as meal appetizers or as a side course with cognee ! These Preserved Eggs taste just like cheese and you're going to love them ! Feel free to comment about these... - 29.8346
Scallop & Pea Pod Stir Fry With Papaya
1. To prepare ginger sauce, in a small bowl, stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water until blended. Stir in honey, lemon juice, ginger, and five-spice; set aside
2. Cut unpeeled papayas lengthwise into halves; remove and discard seeds. Set papaya... - 32.5529
A quick adaptation of the traditional Italian macaroni recipes -- the ones that use white sauce and are baked. Also lower in calorie than those traditional preparations.
... - 40.0401
1.Cook chicken stock and salt until it boils.
2.Slowly put grits and continue cooking on low flame until thick.
3.Add chiles, tomato, cilantro and green onions to in.
4.Put cheese and stir.
5.Serve warm. - 34.7557
Pasta Con La Verdura
Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, large enough to take all the ingredients.
Add the potatoes, cut into pieces the size of a walnut, and cook for 10 minutes.
Then add the broccoli cut into thin spears, the small whole courgettes and the... - 36.7751
Simple Tuna Supper
1. In a food processor bowl, attach the shredding disk.
2. Add the bread slices and grind to crumbs. Remove in a bowl.
3. Add the cheese and shred finely and place separately.
4. In 10-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoon of butter over... - 42.3728
Rice With Chicken Fillet And Baked Beans
This recipe is for those who are looking for a wholesome meal. Rice with chicken fillet and baked beans combines various ingredients to give you a nutritious dish. This is a easy to make and tastes great as well. - 123.54
Hot Beef Salad
1. Wash and dry lettuce and cabbage.
2. Tear into bite-sized pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix onions, radishes, tomatoes, mint and coriander leaves together and pour over lettuce.
4. Toss until well blended.
5. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet... - 45.4996