- » Quick Chili Sauce
Quick Chili Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick chili sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick chili sauce recipes.
1. Place a frying pan on medium flame, and heat oil in it.
2. Drop onion and garlic. Stir, and cook until soft.
3. Throw mango, and habanero. Stir often, and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Pour honey and vinegar in pan. Turn the heat down to low, and cook for... - 103.663
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
Learn to make the Quick and Easy chili sauce that can make a big difference to the taste of your dishes. Enjoy making it at home , under the guidance of an expert chef. - 48.6018
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
1. In an electric blender, put in the tomatoes and puree them
2. Mix into it all the rest of the ingredients, except cider vinegar
3. Put this mixture into a saucepan and heat it untill it begins to bubble
4. Stir in constarch paste and ontinue to heat... - 48.3806
You May Also Like!
Quick And Easy Chili With Tomato Sauce
In 5-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, brown ground beef, onions and bell pepper; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 32.8012
Simple Chinese Chili Sauce
Chinese influences have become rampant in Indian food preparations over time. Here is a recipe by Madhura to make Chinese Chili Sauce at home that is good enough to use in preparations in place of similar readymade sauces. Feel of chili right from a home-made... - 94.9723
Chili Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; simmer 30 minutes or till sauce is the consistency you prefer. - 27.6966
1 2 3 Sauce
Combine ingredients; refrigerate for several hours.
Remove garlic before serving. - 23.1783
Spicy Oriental Sauce
To make Spicy Oriental Sauce, put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix together. - 26.1863
1) In a large kettle saute ground chuck over medium heat.
2) Stir until red color disappears.
3) Drain out the fat.
4) Add chopped onion and chili powder to it. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
5) Drain one can of beans.
6) Mix with the remaining... - 43.2016
Gerry's Quick Chili
Gerry's quick chili is a quickly fixed beef chili that is ready in under thirty minutes. Prepared with ground beef and bell peppers, this quick chili recipe has a base of tomato soup and is flavored with worcestershire sauce, chili powder and bay leaf. - 36.4327
Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Combine ingredients in order given and chill thoroughly.
Serve with seafood cocktails.
Makes 1 cup.
Very good - quite sharp. - 30.2879
Beer And Chili Barbecue Sauce
Want another recipe to mop or baste that grill of yours? Well you have one more recipe to add to your collection in that case, this is a sauce which is hot and sweet all at the same time! Watch the video for details! - 100.081