- » Quick Chicken Supper
Quick Chicken Supper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick chicken supper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick chicken supper recipes.
Chicken Vegetable Risotto Supper
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add rice, onion and garlic; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until rice is golden brown.
Stir in broth; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is... - 40.7111
You May Also Like!
Quick Supper Chowder
Prepare bacon and set aside.
To cook diced carrots and potatoes, mix and cook in medium size cooking bag or small casserole.
Cook, covered, 5 minutes.
Heat butter or drippings in 2 quart casserole in Radarange oven 45 seconds.
Add onion separated into rings;... - 45.2288
Mix soups together; stir in milk and corn.
Slice sausage links in coins; add.
Cover; heat slowly, stirring often till soup comes just to boiling. - 23.3701
Fast Italian Skillet Supper
1. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add onion, garlic and basil; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
2. Add tomato pasta sauce and stock; bring to a boil.... - 25.9365
Luncheon Meat Rice Supper
In saucepan combine uncooked rice, onion, 1 1/3 cups water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer for 14 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
Cook peas according to package directions; drain.
Cut luncheon meat... - 40.5338
Chicken Tabouli Salad
Wash burghul in a bowl, changing water a few times. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 30 minutes.
Cut chicken into bite size pieces and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle chicken seasoning over top. Place in a preheat skillet on high... - 36.5901
Tuna Bean Supper Dish
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Add broth, rice, water chestnuts, and soy.
Bring to a boil; stir.
Cover; cook over low heat 5 minutes or until rice is done and all liquid is absorbed.
Add tuna and beans.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 32.0904
Taco Skillet Supper
Coat a 2-qt. baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; add potatoes and 1 tablespoon onion.
Dissolve bouillon in water; pour 1/2 cup over potatoes.
Combine turkey, taco seasoning, milk, 1/4 cup salsa, oats, egg substitute and remaining onion; mix well.
Spread... - 32.318
Simple Tuna Supper
1. In a food processor bowl, attach the shredding disk.
2. Add the bread slices and grind to crumbs. Remove in a bowl.
3. Add the cheese and shred finely and place separately.
4. In 10-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoon of butter over... - 39.6809
Church Supper Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease the bottom and sides of a 13" x 9" x 3" baking dish and rub with the garlic clove. Thinly slice the potatoes and quickly place in a large bowl of ice water.
2. In a cup, mix the flour, salt, and pepper. Drain the potatoes... - 29.823
Creamy Chicken And Noodles
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Cook noodles as package label directs; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in butter, in skillet, saute almonds until golden; remove; set aside. To skillet add chicken; heat gently until hot.
3. Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water; add to... - 34.298