- » Quick Chicken Enchilada
Quick Chicken Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick chicken enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick chicken enchilada recipes.
Enchilada Style Chicken Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch microwave-safe pie pan or 10-inch microwave-safe tart pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for a later use.) Flute, if desired.
Generously prick... - 46.6313
You May Also Like!
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
A great mexican style lasagna! This is a great recipe to entertain with, but quick and easy enough for a weeknight dinner! It’s also gluten-free! Could easily be doubled and placed in a 9×13 inch pan to serve more people. - 37.245
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a mixing bowl, mix chicken, 1 cup of cheese, chilies and onion.
3. Down the center of each tortilla, spoon about 1/3 cup of this mixture.
4. Fold the sides over the mixture.
5. In a large baking dish,... - 45.4726
Chicken & Green Chile Enchiladas
Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and place in a 350° oven until heated through about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, cumin, and oregano; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft about 10 minutes.
Stir in... - 44.8376
Super Quick Mexican Tostadas
Looking for a recipe that is high on flavor and low on effort? Then you have found your perfect match. Betty’s Mexican tostadas are fun to make and eat. Agreed, this Mexican feast is a bit of a calorie splurge. But then the indulgence is totally worth it!... - 111.378
Chicken Enchilada Pizza
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to cook Chicken Enchilada Pizza. For a quick dinner, check out this easy go-to Mexican flavored recipe.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking... - 109.991
1. Mix the oil, flour and garlic in a 1-quart microwave safe casserole dish and microwave at full power for 1 minute, or until hot.
2. Now add the stock, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and salt and microwave at full power for 6 minutes, or until the... - 31.7725
1. In a medium nonstick skillet, combine 1 teaspoon of the oil with the garlic; sizzle over moderate heat for 30 seconds. Add the flour, chili powder, cumin and oregano; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Whisk in the chicken broth. Bring to a boil, stirring... - 34.9722
1. For the enchilada sauce mix the oil, flour and garlic in a 1-quart microwave safe casserole dish and microwave at full power for 1 minute, or until hot.
2. Now add the stock, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and salt and microwave at full power... - 44.6871