- » Quick Chicken Couscous
Quick Chicken Couscous Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick chicken couscous recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick chicken couscous recipes.
Chicken & Mushrooms With Couscous
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place pieces between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick; then cut chicken into 1/2-inch-wide (1-cm-wide) strips. Set aside.
2. Melt margarine in a wide nonstick frying pan... - 35.0067
Delicious with or without saffron, this Kurdish-influenced side dish is an excellent alternative to rice. Saffron Couscous is wonderful served warm, or at room temperature. Delicious with roasted lamb, it's also excellent with your favorite fish - 18.1129
You May Also Like!
Vegetable Couscous In Chicken Stock
Looking for a way to make tasty couscous that will leave everyone asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make tender, yummy couscous that is sure to earn you loads of compliments. - 83.6032
Quick And Easy Vegetarian Couscous Pilaf
This quick versatile side dish pairs well with most any entrée. A bit different from the traditional couscous this pilaf-style couscous recipe is studded with raisins, chopped almonds and herbs and flavored with hearty spices that give it a unique flavor.... - 127.519
Couscous With Fruit
Heat chicken broth, fruit bits, margarine and salt to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. - 25.4771
Heat chicken broth and margarine to boiling in 1-quart saucepan.
Stir in couscous and almonds.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes. - 25.4907
Chicken Kebabs Over Couscous With Hummus And Salad
Expecting guests at home and running short of time? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare these Chicken Kebabs Over Couscous with Hummus and Salad. This is a complete meal that never fails to impress. You will certainly love it. - 79.22
Last Minute Moroccan Style Couscous
1. In a small saucepan, bring chicken stock and cumin to a boil. Stir in couscous, green onions, raisins and almonds. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve. - 20.1083
Herbed Instant Couscous
1. In a medium saucepan, combine broth and olive oil
2. Heat broth to boiling point.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in the couscous
4. Immediately cover and let stand for 5 minutes until the couscous absorbs the liquid and swells.
5. Use a two... - 39.458
Lemon Shrimp Over Caper Couscous
1. In a large bowl, mix shrimp, garlic (if used) chopped oregano, 1/4 teaspoon of the lemon peel, and pepper. Set aside; stir occasionally.
2. To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine sherry and cornstarch; stir until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup (120 ml) of... - 39.5895
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown chicken pieces on one side for 7 minutes.
Turn chicken, then add onion and garlic.
Cook about 8 minutes more or till chicken is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in garbanzo beans, tomato puree, un-drained... - 47.3072