- » Quick Cheese Salad
Quick Cheese Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick cheese salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick cheese salad recipes.
Quick Spinach And Strawberry Salad
It is a great-tasting and healthy salad. This can be made in few minutes without much effort. Your family will enjoy eating this vegetables and fruits salad! - 95.7723
Mesclun Lettuce With Feta Cheese
This Mesculin of lettuce recipe is an absolutely delicious appetizer. A combo of crunchy lettuce leaves, pears, walnuts and topped with herbs, the recipe is just what you need to show off your culinary expertise. Be prepared for all the wonderful compliments... - 49.3446
Pea Cheese Salad
1. In a large bowl combine all the vegetables, cheese and eggs.
2. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
3. Pour over salad.
4. Toss lightly to mix
5. Cover and refrigerate several hours or... - 45.399
Cheese Salad Rounds
1. Cut the stack of sliced cheese into squares.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the diced cheese slices, grapes and walnuts.
3. Add 1/2 cup mayonnaise or dressing and cardamom to the fruit and cheese mixture and gently stir to mix.
4. Chill this... - 44.325
Quick Caesar Salad
Mix garlic with oil and let stand overnight.
Heat 1/4 cup of the oil and saute bread cubes until golden on all sides.
Drain and set aside.
Clean and trim romaine.
Wash and break into bite-size pieces.
Grind on plenty of black pepper.
Add salt and remaining... - 43.2274
Cheese And Broccoli Salad With Basil Dressing
1) For making the basil dressing, mix the oil, basil, vinegar, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
2) Put the cheddar cheese, almonds, broccoli along with black olives to the dressing.
3) Toss all the ingredients well.
4) Take the serving... - 43.034
Salami Cheese Salad
1. In a screw-top jar, put together oil, vinegar, and garlic for dressing; seal jar and shake until well combined.
2. In a large bowl mix together lettuce, salami, cheese, olives, pimiento, and anchovies.
3. Add salad dressing and toss... - 42.6123
Blackened Tuna Caesar
This Blackened Tuna Caesar is a complete meal that is quick to make and great to eat. It is fresh crunchy romaine leaves tossed with Caesar dressing and topped with blackened seared Ahi Tuna. Dig into this succulent Tuna – a real treat for your taste buds. - 42.0906
Vegetable Cottage Cheese Salad
Combine cottage cheese, parsley, onions, chopped bell pepper, celery, radishes, carrot, garlic salt, dill weed, and mustard; mix lightly.
Cover and refrigerate.
Cut bell peppers into halves; discard seeds.
Line 4 salad plates with spinach.
Mound cottage... - 41.2968
Dutch Cheese Salad
Cut the cheese into strips.
Seed and dice the peppers; chop the pickle, dice the cucumber, and chop the apple.
Mix together the prepared cheese, ham, peppers, pickle and apple.
Blend together the yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice and horseradish.
Add the dill... - 40.9591
Cheese And Salad Platter
Cheese And Salad Platter is a delicious recipe. If you like mixed vegetable with eggs and cheese then try this Cheese And Salad Platter recipe, you will love it. - 40.957
Cottage Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain.
Combine macaroni and next 5 ingredients.
Blend salad dressing, sour cream, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Toss with macaroni mixture.
Chill. (If mixture seems... - 40.711
House Salad Dressing
1) In a 5-cup blender, add all ingredients, except 1/2 cup of the crumbled blue cheese.
2) Blend for 15 seconds on high.
3) Transfer to a storage container and mix in the rest of the blue cheese.
5) Served chilled over lettuce. - 39.7661
Sliced Steak Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
Prepare Mustard-Garlic Dressing & Baste.
Brush about 1 tablespoon of the mixture over each side of steak; set remaining mixture aside.
Place steak on rack of a broiler pan.
Broil about 4 inches below heat, turning once, until browned on outside but still rare... - 39.7571
1) In a blender, place together cheese, horseradish, parsley flakes and onion salt and blend well.
2) In a bowl, combine lightly celery, green pepper, radishes, mushrooms and lemon juice.
3) Divide the celery mixture equally in 2 serving plates
4)... - 39.6361
Alfredo The Quick
1.Take a frypan.
2.Put mustard in the pan.
3.Add all the other ingredients in the pan.
4.Cook the ingredients and keep stirring until a sauce is made.
5.Serve by tossing with cooked pasta. - 39.5793
Caesar Salad Wrap
The traditional Caesar salad now in a new and exciting role- the Caesar salad wraps. This combination of yummy ingredients all in a wrap is an absolute mouth-watering delight. Enjoy a delicious meal and chill out on your holiday. - 39.1939
Tomato Mozzarella Salad
Here is a very simple, five minute recipe for a great tasting salad. No cooking, no mess and very nutritional. It looks good too. The combination of the colors complement the combination of flavors. This is a great appetizer before almost any Italian meal. In... - 38.9064
1) In a bowl, mix together cheese, sweetener, apples and celery.
2) Fold the cheese mixture lightly to blend together.
3) Arrange the greens equally on 2 serving plates.
4) Pile the cheese mixture over the greens and serve at room temperature. - 38.8716
Cheese And Fruit Salad
Drain and chop the pear halves; drain the cherries and mandarin oranges, reserving a little of the juice.
Dice the cheese and mix with the pears, cherries, mandarin oranges and prunes.
Lightly beat the sour cream and mix with the lemon juice, 2 teaspoons... - 38.6824
Creamy Cheese Waldorf Salad
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Combine all together.
3) Place inside the refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve the salad chilled by adding your choice of dressing. - 38.301
Italian Pasta And Sausage, Tomato Mozzarella Salad 意大利餐,麵,燒腸,番茄和芝士沙律
tall pot put some olive oil inside, light fry the garlic and onion, pour in tomatoes, stir it with wooden spoon and smash it, add half tea spoon chicken essence and salt, pinch of peper,simmer for 10 minutes to thicken the sauce
Cook the pasta:
boiled hot... - 38.0138
Piquant Cheese Salad
Peel the onions and cut into rings.
Dice the tomatoes; slice the pickles.
Mix together the cheese, onions, salami and pickles.
To make the dressing, mix together the sugar, pineapple juice, cayenne pepper, Tabasco sauce, pepper, wine and oil and stir in the... - 37.8868
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Enjoy the taste and flavor of this wonderful restaurant salad right at home. The grilled chicken Caesar salad is an easy to make salad that is sure to be a family favorite. A wonderful meal idea for a quick and delicious dinner. - 36.7287
The Caesar Tortellini is the perfect salad to toss for unexpected lunch company. A healthy and easy to make dish, it would ne done in a jiffy. Surprise your guests with this delicious salad that can be made in minutes. - 35.7232
Pasta With Rocket And Goat's Cheese
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine goat cheese, cream, salt and pepper. Beat well.
2. Add remaining ingredients and toss gently.
3. Serve immediately with a crusty bread of your choice. - 35.5762
Grilled Chicken And Cheese Salad
Whisk together oil, vinegar, marjoram, sage, salt and pepper.
In large bowl, combine 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the oil mixture with mustard.
Add chicken, turning to coat all over.
Grill chicken on greased grill over medium hot coals or at medium setting for 6 minutes... - 35.5019
Garden Cottage Cheese Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine cheese, celery, carrots, scallion, walnuts, parsley, basil and mix well.
2) On the serving platter, place the lettuce leaves and serve the Garden Cottage Cheese Salad over it. - 34.8365
Apple Cheese Salad
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until mixed well.
2. Serve immediately. - 34.1626
Purchased vinaigrette and feta cheese perk up a colorful fresh-fruit salad. - 33.8168
Swiss Cheese Salad
Swiss Cheese Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Swiss Cheese Salad is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 33.3472
Swiss Cheese Salad
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, pepper, and celery seeds in a small bowl.
Combine cheese, celery, and onion in a larger bowl.
Add dressing to cheese mixture. - 33.0627
Zesty Cottage Tomatoes
In small mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, onion, garlic salt, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Arrange tomato wedges on lettuce leaves for individual salads.
Top each serving with 1/2 cup cottage cheese mixture.
Garnish with paprika. - 32.9742
Caesar, Mississippi, Salad
1. Wash, dry, and core romaine. Tear or shred crosswise into 1/2-inch wide strips or bite-size pieces. Wrap in paper towels. Chill for at least 1 hour.
2. In large wooden salad bowl sprinkle garlic cloves with salt. Using back of salad spoon, squash garlic... - 32.6311
Cottage Cheese And Chilies Salad
1. Combine cottage cheese, chilies, cumin and salad dressing. Toss.
2. Place cottage cheese mixture on 4 salad plates. Place two tomato wedges per plate.
3. Chill and serve. - 30.9628
Cheese And Olive Tossed Salad
Combine greens, green onions, pepper, olives, and tomatoes in large salad bowl.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Top with avocado dressing.
Toss lightly but thoroughly. - 30.2155
Apple Cheese Salad
Apple Cheese Salad has an improbable taste. The apple and cheese gives the Apple Cheese Salad a lips smacking taste. Apple Cheese Salad is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 28.9212
Rosy Salad Dressing
1) Into a bowl, mix the cream cheese sour cream and beat till smooth using an electric mixer
2) Add the cranberry relish and mix well
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours
3) Serve along with some fresh fruits of choice - 28.7668
Endive Cheese And Tomato Salad
Wash, dry and crisp the endive and break into bite size pieces.
Cut the cheese into small cubes and slice the tomatoes into wedges.
Place endive, cheese and tomatoes in a salad bowl and toss, then add the mayonnaise. - 28.6835
Quick Baked Reubens
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the ingredients required. MAKING 2) Unroll crescent roll dough, form into 6 x 3 1/2=inch rectangles and press... - 27.6714
Double-cheese Salad Plates
Divide salad greens among 4 serving plates; place cheese strips, crisscross fashion, on top.
Just before serving, drizzle with blue cheese dressing. - 18.65