- » Quick Caribbean Soup
Quick Caribbean Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick caribbean soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick caribbean soup recipes.
Hearty Caribbean Black Beans Soup
For all the lovers of homemade soup, this is a right choice. The black bean soup is delicious as well as nutritious and when cooked in Caribbean style, it packs with it the tropical flavor. - 120.529
1. In a large sauce pan, heat water until boiling. Add cauliflower and return to boil. Cook 2 minutes. Cut up any large pieces. Add cream, scallions and pimento. Heat and stir just until boiling (do not boil).
2. Add crab, cream cheese, salt, pepper and... - 37.3629
You May Also Like!
Quick Crab Chowder
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and celery and saute until softened, about 15 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients except sherry and parsley and continue cooking until heated through, stirring frequently about 15 minutes.
Stir in... - 38.2938
Spread graham cracker crumbs on bottom of 9 in. (23 cm) baking dish and press down to tighten crumbs; refrigerate.
Dissolve lemon gelatin in boiling water and add lemon juice and sugar replacement.
Chill mixture until congealed.
Beat until fluffy.
Fold lemon... - 36.1406
Haitian Black Bean Soup
1. Take a large Dutch oven, and add beans and cover it with water and stir in salt and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain out water.
2. Boil the beans, by partially covering the oven over low heat.
3. Cook the beans... - 45.0794
Tuna Roly Poly
This Tuna Roly Poly tastes unique ! These rolled and baked tuna cookies in mushroom sauce are a pleasure to eat during snack time ! Try out this Tuna Roly Poly right away and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are eagerly awaited ! - 38.1835
Tater Tot Tuna
Combine tuna with soup and green beans.
Place in casserole dish.
Brown Tater Tots in oven according to package directions.
Place Tater Tots on top of tuna mixture.
Bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes or until mixture is bubbly. - 27.648