- » Quick Caramel Roll
Quick Caramel Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick caramel roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick caramel roll recipes.
Caramel Pecan Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°.
For caramel sauce, in small saucepan combine 1/4 cup packed brown sugar and the flour.
Stir in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and the milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Remove... - 42.328
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a large mixer bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast and mix well
3. In a large saucepan, heat the water, milk and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, the salt, and Crisco just until warm. Stir... - 46.6812
Caramel Apple Buns
Combine brown sugar and butter; spoon into 8 greased muffin tins.
Arrange apple slices and raisins on brown sugar mixture.
Top with a cinnamon roll.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375Â° F.
Buns will be medium dark brown.
Let stand 2 minutes before carefully... - 34.8626
Quick Caramel Buns
Generously butter 16 large muffin cups, 2 inches bottom diameter.
Stir caramel spread with 2 tablespoons boiling water.
Dribble a good tablespoon of the mixture into each cup.
Sprinkle with a few broken nuts.
Measure warm water into a small beater bowl and... - 39.275
Caramel Orange Rolls
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a bowl, combine sugar, orange rind, orange juice, mace and margarine.
Stir to mix well.
Spread over bottom of ungreased shallow pan.
Place rolls upside down over sugar mixture.
Bake 15 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Let rolls stand in... - 31.6322
Caramel Divinity Roll
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup and 1/2 cup water in a heavy, medium-size saucepan. Bring quickly to boiling, stirring constantly. Wrap a fork with damp paper toweling; wipe the sugar crystals from the side of the pan as the mixture cooks.
2. Reduce heat to... - 34.4214
Crescent Caramel Swirl
Heat oven to 375°F. for colored fluted tube pan.
In small saucepan, melt margarine.
Coat bottom and sides of 12-cup fluted tube pan (do not use pan with removable bottom) with 2 Tbs. of the melted margarine; sprinkle pan with 3 Tbs. of the nuts.
Add... - 33.4907
Caramel Peach Crunch
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, salt; add butter; mix well.
In 9" pie plate or 10" by 6" by 2" baking dish, arrange peaches; sprinkle on oats mixture.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve warm with vanilla ice... - 35.459
Caramel Corn Candy
1) Into a large mixing bowl, combine the popped corn and the peanuts
2) Mix together the butter, corn syrup, sugar and salt
3) Place them into a saucepan and bring to a boil
3) Simmer at low heat for about 5 minutes, taking care to stir continuously
4)... - 45.0145
Party Favorite Sweet-salty Caramel-coated Popcorn
Get your party rolling with bite-size, easy and fun to make caramel coated popcorn. This sweet tasting popcorn is a refreshing change from the old-fashioned popcorn and makes for a great munch-time snack. Trail the video recipe to make this yummy popcorn. - 99.3142
Caramel Nut Bars
Mix 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar and salt.
Add oats and flour.
Beat at low speed until particles are fine.
Reserve 1 cup.
Press remaining crumbly mixture in 8x8-in dish.
Place dish on inverted saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 7 minutes,... - 40.1767
Combine in mixing bowl 1 cup flour, salt, soda, brown sugar and rolled oats.
Cut in butter until particles are fine.
Reserve 1 cup; press remaining mixture into bottom of greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Combine caramels and cream in... - 40.6295
Combine caramels and cream in top of double boiler - stir until blended.
Combine flour, rolled oats, salt, soda and butter.
Press half into a 11x7 pan.
Bake 10 minutes at 350°.
Remove from oven and sprinkle chips and pecans on top cover with... - 40.101
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To prepare the base, on a floured surface, roll out the dough and use it to line the bottom of a Swiss roll tin of 11x7-inches.
3) Prick the dough.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to... - 45.5633
Microwave Caramel Popcorn
Are you looking for Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe? I am sharing a simple and quick Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe with you. This recipe produces golden popcorn with a crunchy, sweet caramel coating. This candy is delicious on its own. You can try this... - 41.3951
Bring sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt to a boil in a large pot, stirring.
Bring to 250Â°F or 120Â°C, using a candy thermometer.
Turn off heat.
Quickly stir in baking soda.
Remove from heat.
Add popcorn and peanuts, gently combine with caramel.
Divide... - 43.614
Chocolate Crepes With Caramel Bananas
In medium bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
Stir in eggs, milk, and seltzer; set aside 1 hour.
Strain batter through a sieve to remove any lumps.
Preheat griddle at appropriate setting for 5 minutes.
Drop batter onto griddle by scant... - 40.9113
Caramelized Cabbage In Strudel
Heat 4 tablespoons of butter in a heavy, deep, nonaluminum pan large enough to hold all of the cabbage.
When it foams, add the onions and saute them over medium-high heat until lightly colored, about 7 to 8 minutes.
Add the cabbage and stir over medium heat... - 43.0375
Anne's Caramel Torte En Croute
Butter a cookie sheet.
Place outside ring of an 1/2 -inch flan pan on the cookie sheet; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, combine flour with 1/4 cup sugar.
Add 1 cup butter.
Beat until mixture resembles soft fine breadcrumbs.
Beat in egg yolks with 6... - 46.5405
Chocolate Chip, Oats 'n Caramel Cookie Squares
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In a large bowl, break up the cookie dough.
3 Mix in oats and salt.
4 Reserve about 1/2 cup cookie dough mixture.
5 In the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch square pan, press the remaining... - 43.8038
Caramel Walnut Oatmeal Cake
Place oats in a bowl and pour in boiling water; let cool to lukewarm.
In another bowl, cream butter and gradually beat in granulated sugar and brown sugar.
Mix in molasses, eggs, and oats.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and... - 46.1222
Caramel Crunch Pudding
For pudding, measure 11/4 cups sugar into a heavy saucepan.
Heat, stirring constantly until melted and golden.
Remove from heat and add boiling water very carefully while stirring.
Return to heat and bring to boiling.
Combine cornstarch and milk.
Add... - 45.5738
Dark Chocolate Caramel And Goat Cheese Panna Cotta
How about making panna cotta at home. Join Chef Brant Dadaleares as he makes a dark chocolate, caramel and goat cheese panna cotta. Watch this impressive video that shares an incredible recipe. See the video to make homemade panna cotta for your next party... - 113.771
Caramelized Upside Down Pear Pie
1. To make the pastry, combine the flour and salt in a bowl. Cut or rub in the butter and vegetable fat until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in just enough water to bind. Wrap the dough in clear film (plastic wrap) and chill for 30 minutes.... - 46.4231
Pecan Rolls has a lovely taste. Pecan Rolls gets its taste from eggs mixed with caramels, topped with pecans. - 40.9507
Uncooked Flam is easy to make recipe. Uncooked Flam gets its wonderful taste from fruit filling and cream. Uncooked Flam is love by kids all over the world. - 29.824
1) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
2) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring.
3) Set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry in hot oven 400°F for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and firm.
5)... - 45.4996
This Cheese Flan recipe is totally satisfying, Guaranteed! I am certain both of us will be in agreement that this Cheese Flan is really delicious. - 52.7098
Spicy Sugared Pecans
In skillet combine sugar, water, and pumpkin pie spice. (Electric skillet 250°.)
Bring mixture to a full rolling boil; boil till sugar crystals form on sides of skillet, 5 to 6 minutes (3 minutes with electric skillet).
Add pecan or walnut halves; stir till... - 32.8861
Quick Gluten Free Ideas For Home Cooking
Lots of people are intolerant to gluten if you know any such persons; these ideas can be of help to you too. The chef shows simple and quick recipes that can be made with all the available ingredients. Watch the video for recipes and other ideas. - 119.806
Milky Way Rolls
Chocolate rolls....these can be so yummy. A video which shows how to prepare this fabulous dessert in less than 5 minutes. Just need Milky way chocolates and rolls. These make an truly wonderful combination and will soon turn out to be a favorite among kids.... - 95.6118
Basic Fruit Flan
Basic Fruit Flan has an Exceptional taste. The mixture of fruits and crust pastry gives the Basic Fruit Flan Imposing taste. - 35.549
Cherry & Pineapple Flan
This rich and tasty cherry and pineapple flan is a great way to treat you with. Try this delicious recipe which is also quick to make. - 46.5596
Scalloped Mousse Flan
Sift dry ingredients together.
Rub in fat till mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, add finely grated cheese then mix to a stiff paste with cold water.
Turn out on to a lightly floured board, knead quickly till smooth then divide pastry in two.
Roll one half... - 44.5735
Apricot Upside Down Flan
Apricot Upside Down Flan has a nourishing taste. The egg and butter gives the Apricot Upside Down Flan a delicious taste. - 45.3781
Gouda Syrup Waffles
In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add the 4 tablespoons butter, eggs, and vanilla; with a wooden spoon or your hands, work dough until well blended.
Form into a ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate... - 38.4098
Cream butter and sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat the eggs lightly and add gradually to creamed mixture, beating well between each addition.
Fold in the flour quickly and lightly.
Turn the mixture into a well-greased 8 inch flan... - 41.6176
Apple Cream Flan
Pastry Sift flour into basin, rub in butter, mix to firm dough with egg yolk and lemon juice, refrigerate pastry for 30 minutes.
Roll dough to fit base and sides of 23cm (9in) flan tin, trim edges, prick base well with fork.
Place flan tin on oven slide, bake... - 40.6673
Carmelitas is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Carmelitas will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 34.7982
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough and use it to line a 7-inch flan ring that has been set on a baking sheet.
3) Prick the dough-'s bottom and spread with lemon curd.
4) In a bowl,... - 44.4879
1. Place the flour and salt in a bowl and rub in the margarine until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Add the water quickly, mixing lightly to form a dough. Put in a polythene bag and rest the pastry in a cool place for about 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile,... - 43.7233
Leek And Ham Flan
1) Heat oven to a temperature of 220°C, 425°F, Gas Mark 7.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt and mix in the fats.
3) Rub the mix with the fingertips till the texture achieved is like breadcrumbs.
4) Knead to a firm dough with the... - 43.7648
Cinnamon Apple Whirls
In a saucepan, combine pie filling, fruit juice, butter, nuts, and topping mix from the caramel rolls.
Bring to boiling.
Pour into ll x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Top with caramel rolls.
Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes. - 33.3764
Swiss Mushroom Burgers
This recipe is really good! The caramelized onions and mushrooms give it an amazing touch which you are sure to love! Easy and affordable too! - 123.726
Strawberry Cake Part 1 - Baking
separate egg yolks from egg white.
beat egg white add some salt till stiff
beat egg yolk and 5 soup spoons warm milk, add sugar time to time in till creamy, slowly pour in flour and baking powder into dough mix together add 8 soup spoons carbonated water (... - 38.838
Strawberry Cake Part 2 - Filling
2-5 mix together put in fridge for 50 minutes and add the fresh cream from the fridge mix well.
To make the strawberry cake:
Slice cake into 3 pieces put cake rack pour in set mixture. Return to fridge for overnight.
On next day:
1. Take out the cake... - 34.72
Strawberry Cake Decoration Part 3/3
1. Over a piece of parchment paper, place the almonds, fold the parchment paper over, and crush it with a rolling pin.
2. Place the cake on a cake stand, loosen the sides of cake using a palate knife and the remove the ring mould.
3.... - 94.1507
Party Favorite Sweet Chocolate-coated Popcorn
Chocolate-coated popcorn makes for a tasty party snack the guests are likely to dive in for. Here's the best chocolate corn recipe you will ever taste. Tasty, crunchy and sweet, you should make an extra batch for yourself so that you have some more popcorn... - 101.925
Peanut Butter 'nana Wrap
1. Using a butter knife spread the peanut butter onto the whole wheat tortilla.
2. Place the banana in the centre of the Tortilla. Pour some of the raw honey over the banana.
3. Sprinkle the ground cinnamon over the honey and roll up the... - 102.926
Combine 2 tablespoons milk and rum flavoring in bowl; blend An confectioners' sugar.
Knead until smooth and shiny; knead in cherries, adding addi- tional confectioners' sucpr, if necessary.
Shape into 6-inch logs; roll in waxed paper.
Chill until... - 36.8675
Ooey Gooey Candy And Chocolate Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; spray cooking spray on a 8" square baking pan
2. In a medium bowl, break the cookie dough and mix it with oats; press the dough evenly inside the pan and bake the crust for twenty minutes or so
3. In a one... - 39.905
Oatmeal Carmelitas is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 44.9305
Take the same weight of caster sugar and of blanched, peeled, dried and finely sliced almonds.
Melt the sugar in a small, thick metal saucepan, with some lemon juice.
Stir constantly, with a wooden spoon, till it is caramelized, and very dark; then add the... - 18.5155
Gateau St Honore
In France this is often used as a birthday party cake.
For children the candles can be inserted in the little choux puffs which are coated with caramel or chocolate glace icing.
Melt the butter in the water, bring to the boil and toss in the flour.
Beat until... - 40.8674
Melt caramels in cream in top of double boiler.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In a large bowl, combine flour and remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and pecans.
Press half of crumbs... - 42.1164
Melt caramels in cream in top of double boiler.
Combine all ingredients except chocolate pieces and pecans in large mixing bowl.
Press half of crumbs into bottom of 11x7-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Sprinkle with... - 40.7384
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, melt butter (1 min.).
Add brown sugar, soda and salt.
Blend in flour and rolled oats.
Pat evenly in baking dish.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes (will look slightly doughy).
Sprinkle chocolate pieces and nuts over... - 41.2739
Upside Down Apple Tart
Upside Down Apple Tart has a lip smacking taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Upside Down Apple Tart a tangy and refreshing taste. - 45.1428
Cream butter, add 1 1/2 cups firmly packed dry frosting mix and remaining ingredients except pecan halves; blend well.
Drop dough by scant tablespoon-fuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes.
Remove from cookie sheets... - 32.2117
Nougat Fruit Cream
Mix flour with the 2 tablespoons sugar; add about 1 cup of the milk and stir until smooth.
Add remaining milk and cream and cook over boiling water, stirring constantly until thickened, about 15 minutes.
Stir a little of the hot mixture into the beaten egg... - 37.5625
Choco Oatmeal Cake
In medium mixing bowl pour boiling water over oats; add butter and chocolate.
Let stand 20 minutes; stir till well combined.
In large mixing bowl thoroughly stir together flour, granulated sugar, soda, and salt.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs and oat... - 45.3374
Chocolate Carnutty Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Use cooking spray to coat a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. In a bowl, blend cake mix and oats to make the crust.
4. Add peanut butter and blend using a pastry blender, until mixture resembles... - 46.7947
Ellen's Apple Tart
Ellen'S Apple Tart has a Different taste. The lemon juice gives the Ellen'S Apple Tart a tangy and refreshing taste. Must catch it. - 42.1171
Pineapple Stick Pops
Drain pineapple; reserve syrup.
Sift 2 cups flour with baking powder and salt into mixing bowl.
Add rolled oats.
Cut in 2/3 cup butter until mixture is the size of small peas.
Combine egg with 1/4 cup pineapple syrup.
Sprinkle over flour-shortening mixture... - 43.101
Hungarian Dobosch Torte
Oil a 10 1/2 x l5 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan and line bottom only with greased waxed paper.
Beat egg whites and salt in a small beater bowl until moist peaks form, then beat in the sugar gradually.
Beat until stiff.
Scrape egg-white meringue into a larger bowl,... - 40.2749
Upside Down Tart
Lightly butter an ovenproof dish about 20 cm/ 8 inches in diameter which has straight sides at least 6 cm/2 1/2 inches deep.
Mix the sugar and water and cook over a low heat until a rich golden caramel has formed.
Pour this immediately into the bottom of the... - 40.6835
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut out a 20cm/8in circle. Use a flan ring or an upturned plate as your guide. Place the pastry round on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment, prick all over with a fork and chill while you... - 47.3293
1 Place the racks in the center and top third of the oven and heat to 400 degrees farenheit.
2 Cut six pieces of parchment paper to fit the baking sheets.
3 Using the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan as a template and a dark pencil or pen,... - 46.1917
Apple Fennel Tart
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine the salt, flour, water, and 1 3/4sticks (14 tablespoons) of the butter.
Turn at slow speed until dough is elastic, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Place the remaining 21 tablespoons butter on a work... - 45.0565
Pear Tarte Tatin With Cardamom
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Spread the butter over the base of a 18cm/7in heavy ovenproof omelette pan. Sprinkle with the sugar, then sprinkle the cardamom seeds over.
2. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pastry to a circle... - 34.134
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flours, oats, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set flour mixture aside.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed till softened (about 30 seconds). Add sugars. Beat till fluffy.
Add... - 38.0175
Grilled Bbq Pizza
Grilled pizzas are perfect for families and guests; because they are smaller and cook quickly people can create their own. It just doesn’t get any better than creating your own pizza! The recipe today is for BBQ pizza made with Smoked Turkey thigh meat. If... - 31.3926
1. Wash the thyme sprigs and pat them dry on a cloth.
2. Make the shortcrust pastry and allow it to rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Lightly grease four 3½ inch (10cm) loose-bottomed individual tart cases.
4. Roll out the pastry... - 89.0901
Honey Pistachio Tart
For filling, stir together sugar, honey, and water in a medium saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Gently simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until a light caramel color, stirring occasionally.
Stir in... - 44.9114
Pear Tarte Tatin
This Pear Tarte Tatin tastes incredible ! This fruity bake is sure going to become your prime dessert favorite in no time ! Your suggestions for this Pear Tarte Tatinare welcome ! - 44.6995
Banana Filled Crepes Flambée
Banana Filled Crepes Flambees is an amazingly tasty dish. I serve this often for a fancy brunch. Very filling and delicious, the Banana Filled Crepes Flambees is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 47.7232
Strawberry Gateau St Honore
1. For making the pastry for the base: in a food processor whizz the flour, almonds, butter and sugar to fine crumbs.
2. Add the egg yolk (reserve the white for later) and a few drops of water if necessary, then pulse until the dough comes... - 46.7929
Three Onion Tart
1. Make the pastry: Place the flour, salt and butter in a large bowl. Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Quickly stir in 4 tablespoons of the ice water with a fork. If the dough does... - 46.4634
Onion Chili Pie
1. To make crust, combine flour and salt.
2. Add small cubes of shortening and butter and rub or cut in until mixture its crumbly
3. Add a little ice water and stir quickly and lightly just until dough forms a ball.
4. Wrap the ball in plastic... - 45.9184
Brown Sugar Apple Dumplings
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Cut the fat shortening into small bead size cubes and add to the... - 44.3618
Nick Nairn Ginger Sponge Pudding With Custard & Brazil Nut Brittle
1. For the Brazil nut brittle, sprinkle the caster sugar into a heavy frying pan and set over a medium-high heat. Add the nuts and shake the pan occasionally as the sugar begins to caramelise. When golden amber in colour, quickly pour onto a sturdy baking... - 40.3352
Crepes With Sauce Mornay
Crepes With Sauce Mornay are very popular among my friends. You will love this pancake dish for its simplicity and taste. Crepes With Sauce Mornay are my husbands favorite and I often pamper him by serving it for most weekend morns. - 48.6248
Dinner Party Recipes : 28 Minute Italian
Rebecca Brand shows how to make classic Italian dishes in this TV Episode. Italian dinners like a Lasagna is easy and inexpensive with Rebecca's classic recipe.Having a dinner party? Make asparagus wrapped with prosciutto, drizzle with basalmic vinegar and... - 0
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a mixing bowl and beat butter and sugar together against the side of it until creamy, using a wooden spoon.
3) Whisk in eggs and then mix in flour and the vanilla extract.
4)... - 44.919
Quick Caramel Roll Recipes By Category