- » Quick Caramel Dip
Quick Caramel Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick caramel dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick caramel dip recipes.
Quick Caramel Nut Sauce
Looking to whip up some nice accompaniment to serve along with desserts or snacks then try out this Quick Caramel Nut Sauce. Very easy and simple to make this Quick Caramel Nut Sauce is a treat in itself. Give it a try and I assure you will never have to... - 17.9741
Quick Caramel Sauce
If you wish to try something very simple that can add zing to your favorite desserts and snacks, this Quick Caramel Sauce is way good for it. What's more, this Quick Caramel Sauce is flavored with the vanilla; you amy even use maple flavoring. So give it a... - 21.9205
Caramel Fruit Dip
Caramel Fruit Dip is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dip recipe for your coming parties! - 21.4857
Quick Caramel Apples
Insert skewers in apples.
Melt caramels in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Add water slowly, blending until smooth.
Leaving caramel mixture over hot water, dip apples into caramel mixture.
Twirl apples so all sides are covered.
Place on waxed paper... - 26.9007
Chocolate Caramel Sauce
Cook sugar and salt with 3 Tbs. water to a light caramel brown.
Remove from heat; add chocolate syrup, butter and cornstarch mixed to a paste and 1 cup hot water.
Cook over direct heat until thick (220°F.), for about 15 minutes; add vanilla. - 27.0775
Semi Sweet Chocolate Dip
Unwrap chocolate squares and chop finely.
Place in top of double boiler.
Pour almost boiling water about 2 inches deep into bottom of double boiler.
Water should not touch the bottom of top part of double boiler.
Place the top of double boiler with chocolate... - 36.0224
Chocolate Dipped Centers
Place milk chocolate pieces and semisweet chocolate pieces into the top of a double boiler.
Pour almost boiling water about 2 inches deep into bottom of double boiler.
The hot water should not touch the bottom of top part of double boiler.
Place the top of... - 38.2494
A fondue can be made salty or sweet both depending on your mood.I usually make fruit fondue with caramel for kids at home.This fondue has a lovely brown color to it & tastes absolutely superb. - 24.351
Caramel Apple People
Caramel apple people are a cooked dessert ade with apples held by wooden sticks. The caramel apple people is made by coating the apples in a cooked caramel and nut mix or sauce and fashioning them like puppets or people. Served with caramel decoration, teh... - 40.3854
Caramel Coated Marshmallows
Mix the condensed milk, sugars, and corn syrup together in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Cook until mixture reaches 234Â°F (soft-ball stage), stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in the butter and extract.
Set saucepan... - 41.3107
Remove stems and blossoms from apples; insert 4- to 6-inch wooden skewers in stem ends of apples; set aside.
Mix condensed milk, corn syrup, sugar, and brown sugar together in a large heavy saucepan.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Stirring constantly, cook... - 35.396
Milky Caramel Apples
1. Generously grease a baking sheet.
2. Wash and dry apples.
3. Insert 4-to 6-in. wooden skewers in stem ends.
4. Mix sweetened condensed milk, granulated sugar, corn syrup and brown sugar in a heavy saucepan.
5. Stirring constantly, cook to 234°F (soft ball... - 33.5357
Remove and discard apple stems; insert sticks halfway into apples; set aside.
Boil 3/4 cup cream, sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until mixture turns a rich brown color and temperature reaches 250°, about 15... - 41.9167
Basic Creme Caramel
Combine sugar and water in medium heavy-based saucepan, stir constantly with wooden spoon over medium heat, without boiling, until sugar is dissolved.
Use pastry brush dipped in water to brush any sugar crystals down from side of pan before mixture... - 38.5801
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. Grease 6 SS tablespoon backs with oil and keep aside.
3. In a heavy bottom sauce pan, combine sugar and water for lattice.
4. Mix well and cook on a low flame till sugar has dissolved, while stirring... - 34.8825
1. Put the milk in a heavy pan with the vanilla and bring slowly to the boil. Remove and leave to infuse.
2. To make the caramel: put the sugar, water and lemon juice in a small heavy pan. Cook over moderate heat until a rich golden caramel colour is... - 37.4283
Caramel Salted Nut Brittle
As a kid we have always loved nut brittles. This is a classic Salted Caramel Nut Brittle recipe from Sobeys. I know for a fact that all the kids will love it. This will make a good Halloween candy for those little Trick or Treaters knocking at your doors!... - 122.487
Almond Praline Mousse With Caramel Crown
For praline: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Bake almonds until brown, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes.
Grind in processor or blender to coarse powder.
Grease baking sheet.
Place sugar in heavy small saucepan.
Pour in water to cover.
Cook over low heat until... - 42.8522
Cinnamon Pear Cake With Caramel Coffee Sauce
The cinnamon pear cake with caramel coffee sauce is a fruity and delectable cake baked with bartlett pears. Baked with a batter of flour, eggs, sugar flavored with vanilla and spices, the pear cake is served with a topping of the cooked caramel and coffee... - 47.4289
Insert skewers in stem ends of apples.
Place all remaining ingredients except food coloring in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer and heat over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until sugar and candies dissolve; do not boil.
Mix in coloring, then... - 37.0778
Wash and polish apples.
Insert skewers into stem end.
Prepare squares of waxed paper or tinfoil each big enough to hold an apple, blossom end down.
Boil 1" of water in a large flat pan.
Place the rest of the ingredients into a heavy-bottomed saucepan that... - 41.5897
Toffee Fruit With Instant Lychee Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, cornflour and baking powder. Mix together 3 ounces water and half the sesame oil. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a... - 47.6646
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a small heavy frying pan, melt water and sugar together and bring to a boil.
Continue boiling until syrup is golden brown.
Once the syrup turns brown, it will continue to darken and may burn— watch the pan continuously and work... - 37.2659
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Pour caramelized sugar into a well-buttered 9" layer cake pan.
Beat egg yolks lightly with sugar, salt, and vanilla; gradually mix in hot milk.
Pour into pan, set in a large, shallow pan, and pour in hot water to a depth of... - 37.3639
Caramelised candy apples. It is great digging into one of these. The wonderful taste of fresh apples combined with caramel. Yummm... - 38.8363
Healthy Halloween Treat
Looking for a recipe that will yield very yummy yet healthy Halloween treats for kids? Then this is just the thing for you. Watch the short video and learn to make a Halloween dessert so tasty that everyone will love it, and since it is healthy, you don't... - 102.2
Crystal Apple Balls
Peel the apples.
Using a melon bailer, make 12 apple balls.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Cover the floor near the work area with newspapers.
In a heavy 1quart saucepan heat the sugar over medium low heat without stirring.
When sugar begins to melt, heat and... - 28.6519
Candied Apple Fritters
1) In a mixing bowl, prepare the batter by sifting the flour and salt.
2) Gradually beat in egg and a cup of water, until smooth.
3) Keep aside to settle in a cool place for at least 1/2 hour.
4) Heat peanut oil to 375°F.
5) Dip the... - 47.3828
Strawberry And Kirsch Choux Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Set aside half the strawberries for later use, choosing the best fruits for decoration, and slice the remainder. Set aside.
2. Draw a fine 15cm/6in circle on a sheet of baking parchment, turn it over and press it... - 34.687
Sesame Toffee Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Put the butter and water into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and add the flour all at once. Stir vigorously until the mixture forms a smooth paste which leaves the sides of the pan... - 31.9842
Ricotta Almond Torte
For the crust preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
Butter a 9 x 3-inch springform pan.
Grease a small baking sheet.
Combine the ground almonds, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter in a large bowl and mix.
Press the almond mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared... - 46.8891
Pecan Rolls has a lovely taste. Pecan Rolls gets its taste from eggs mixed with caramels, topped with pecans. - 40.9507
Gateau St Honore
In France this is often used as a birthday party cake.
For children the candles can be inserted in the little choux puffs which are coated with caramel or chocolate glace icing.
Melt the butter in the water, bring to the boil and toss in the flour.
Beat until... - 40.8674
Vanilla Poached Pears
1. In a large sized sauce pan, combine wine, 450 ml water, vanilla pod, vanilla essence, sugar and lemon juice. Mix well and cook on a low flame till sugar has dissolved, while stirring continuously.
2. Add pears and bring to boil.
3. Once boiled,... - 48.2798
1. Spoon gianduia pastry cream into a pastry bag fitted with a plain 1/8- to 1/4-inch-wide tip. Push pastry tip into the X-shaped cut in the bottom of 1 cream puff. Squeeze bag to fill the puff as full as possible. Repeat to fill 1/2 the cream puffs. Scoop... - 21.217
Sticky Sesame Bananas
1)Cut peeled bananas into pieces of 5cm or 2 inches.
2)In a bowl, take lemon juice and add banana pieces into it. Coat well with lemon juice to prevent decoloration.
3)In a small pan, take sugar and water heat until sugar dissolves.... - 43.6936
Coconut Bavarian Cream
1. Soak gelatin in ¼ cup of cold water until softened.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the coffee cream until it reaches a boil.
3. Take pan off the heat and transfer to a large mixing bowl with sugar.
4. Add the softened... - 48.2344
1. Cut the apples/bananas into about 16 pieces.
2. Dust the pieces with a little dry flour.
3. Into a mixing bowl sift the remaining flour and slowly add the water to make a smooth paste.
4. Then add the beaten egg and blend well to make... - 45.3757
1) In a shallow dish, mix brandy with 1/2 cup water.
2) Quickly dip ladyfingers in the mixture to moisten them.
3) Grease a 10 inch springform pan.
4) Line the pan with moist ladyfingers.
5) Dissolve gelatin in 2 tbsp cold water.
6) In... - 41.6408
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut out a 20cm/8in circle. Use a flan ring or an upturned plate as your guide. Place the pastry round on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment, prick all over with a fork and chill while you... - 47.3293
Candied Fruit Slices
In mixing bowl prepare batter by combining flour, the 1/2 cup ice water, and egg; beat smooth.
Peel and core apples; cut into 3/8-inch-thick slices (or peel bananas and cut into 1-inch-thick chunks).
Drop apples or bananas into prepared batter; turn to coat... - 40.6894
Every Sunday I like to make an enormous amount of Roasted Vegetables for the week. In this quick tip you will learn how to roast vegetables even easier. This tip will help you get perfectly crisp and delicious vegetables every time. - 113.659
Pineapple Snow Eggs
Pineapple Snow Eggs is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious dessert recipe; I bet this Pineapple Snow Eggs will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 45.6292
Homemade Toffee Apples
1. Prepare a large amount of boiling water which is enough to soak the apples in.
2. Set aside a baking tray with butter paper on it.
3. In a large bowl, soak the apples in the boiling water in batches. This will remove the waxy... - 40.1477
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537