- » Quick Caramel Coffee
Quick Caramel Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Quick Caramel Coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Quick Caramel Coffee recipes.
Homemade Caramel Vanilla Iced Latte
Extremely smooth and sweet, this rich-flavored latte makes for a sumptuous treat. Whether you wish to impress your guests or just treat yourself to something special, this yummy latte would make for a great treat. This video elucidates a simple recipe to... - 91.2704
Caramel Frappuccino Shake
If you aren't really bothered much about the calories, then caramel frappuccino shake could be your for the taking. Rich, creamy and oh-so-heavenly, this protein rich delight is a great way to boost your protein intake. Stream on this video to learn how to... - 98.2452
Coffee Caramel Mousse With Pecan Praline
Measure 1/2 cup of the cream into pan, add coffee beans, heat slowly without boiling.
Spread sugar evenly over base of large heavy-based pan, cook over medium heat until sugar turns golden brown.
Spread nuts onto greased oven tray, pour about 2 tablespoons of... - 38.9024
Cinnamon Pear Cake With Caramel Coffee Sauce
The cinnamon pear cake with caramel coffee sauce is a fruity and delectable cake baked with bartlett pears. Baked with a batter of flour, eggs, sugar flavored with vanilla and spices, the pear cake is served with a topping of the cooked caramel and coffee... - 47.4289
Butter and iine pan with foil.
In a heavy 3 quart saucepan melt margarine over low heat.
Stir in brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk, corn syrup, coffee crystals, and orange peel.
Carefully clip candy thermometer to the side of the saucepan.
Cook over... - 41.6279
Affogato is a simple and classy dessert to top off any dinner, the limits are only the flavors of gelato you have available! - 94.1703
Ham With Red-eye Gravy
Saute ham in margarine over low heat until light brown, turning several times.
Remove ham from skillet, cover with foil to keep warm.
Stir sugar into pan drippings and heat until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
Add coffee and simmer 5 minutes.
Season... - 28.3914
Place 1 quart mold or eight 4 ounce custard cups in oven.
Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine 1/3 cup sugar and cream of tartar in small heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Pour in water to cover.
Cook over low heat until sugar melts, shaking pan... - 39.0854
1) In a shallow dish, mix brandy with 1/2 cup water.
2) Quickly dip ladyfingers in the mixture to moisten them.
3) Grease a 10 inch springform pan.
4) Line the pan with moist ladyfingers.
5) Dissolve gelatin in 2 tbsp cold water.
6) In... - 41.6408
Eggless Fruit Coffee Cake
This fruit cake is an impressive delight to celebrate those special days. Relish the goodness of mixed fruits with this simple to bake cake recipe. - 53.1181
1. In a bowl combine sugar, cinnamon, orange peel and mace.
2. Stir in milk and cook to 236° on candy thermometer (soft ball stage).
3. Remove from heat, add butter and let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes, then add vanilla and nuts.
4. Stir mixture until... - 41.2646
Mock Dobos Torta
Prepare cake mix using package directions.
Line two 8 x1 1/2 inch round cake dishes with waxed paper, trimming to fit.
Pour 2 1/4 cups batter into each cake dish. (Remaining batter may be used for cupcakes.) Cook, one at a time, at MEDIUM (5) for 6 minutes,... - 39.6
Rum Banana Delight
Banana is one fruit that can be safely labeled as versatile. This banana dessert comes with the goodness of rum and coffee liqueur and works well with ice cream. - 0
Rum Walnut Cookies
1. Place cookies, right-side up, On wire rack.
2. Combine caramels and butter or margarine in small saucepan; heat slowly, stirring constantly, until caramels melt; stir in rum.
3. Spoon warm caramel over cookies; allow to set 10 minutes.
4. Combine... - 32.4525
1. Spoon gianduia pastry cream into a pastry bag fitted with a plain 1/8- to 1/4-inch-wide tip. Push pastry tip into the X-shaped cut in the bottom of 1 cream puff. Squeeze bag to fill the puff as full as possible. Repeat to fill 1/2 the cream puffs. Scoop... - 21.217
Coconut Bavarian Cream
1. Soak gelatin in ¼ cup of cold water until softened.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the coffee cream until it reaches a boil.
3. Take pan off the heat and transfer to a large mixing bowl with sugar.
4. Add the softened... - 48.2344
Nougat Fruit Cream
Mix flour with the 2 tablespoons sugar; add about 1 cup of the milk and stir until smooth.
Add remaining milk and cream and cook over boiling water, stirring constantly until thickened, about 15 minutes.
Stir a little of the hot mixture into the beaten egg... - 37.5625
Hot Chocolate Rum Souffle
Chocolate is a rich, rather heavy ingredient and it is essential to use an extra egg white in this souffle to get a really light, fluffy texture.
Prepare a 6 inch souffle dish and the oven.
Break up chocolate and put in a bowl with the black coffee over a... - 40.9018
Use 6 eggs, 4 1/2 oz. sugar and 4 1/2 oz. flour for making the same type of batter as for coffee cake, but beat longer to make it smoother.
Previous to this, lightly oil baking sheet and thinly dust with flour.
On the floured baking sheet mark out with round... - 35.2135