- » Quick Caramel Apple Dip
Quick Caramel Apple Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick caramel apple dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick caramel apple dip recipes.
Quick Caramel Apples
Insert skewers in apples.
Melt caramels in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Add water slowly, blending until smooth.
Leaving caramel mixture over hot water, dip apples into caramel mixture.
Twirl apples so all sides are covered.
Place on waxed paper... - 25.0162
Caramel Apple People
Caramel apple people are a cooked dessert ade with apples held by wooden sticks. The caramel apple people is made by coating the apples in a cooked caramel and nut mix or sauce and fashioning them like puppets or people. Served with caramel decoration, teh... - 39.3881
Remove stems and blossoms from apples; insert 4- to 6-inch wooden skewers in stem ends of apples; set aside.
Mix condensed milk, corn syrup, sugar, and brown sugar together in a large heavy saucepan.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Stirring constantly, cook... - 33.7933
Milky Caramel Apples
1. Generously grease a baking sheet.
2. Wash and dry apples.
3. Insert 4-to 6-in. wooden skewers in stem ends.
4. Mix sweetened condensed milk, granulated sugar, corn syrup and brown sugar in a heavy saucepan.
5. Stirring constantly, cook to 234°F (soft ball... - 35.7832
Remove and discard apple stems; insert sticks halfway into apples; set aside.
Boil 3/4 cup cream, sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until mixture turns a rich brown color and temperature reaches 250°, about 15... - 39.7301
Wash and polish apples.
Insert skewers into stem end.
Prepare squares of waxed paper or tinfoil each big enough to hold an apple, blossom end down.
Boil 1" of water in a large flat pan.
Place the rest of the ingredients into a heavy-bottomed saucepan that... - 41.644
Insert skewers in stem ends of apples.
Place all remaining ingredients except food coloring in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer and heat over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until sugar and candies dissolve; do not boil.
Mix in coloring, then... - 37.007
Crystal Apple Balls
Peel the apples.
Using a melon bailer, make 12 apple balls.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Cover the floor near the work area with newspapers.
In a heavy 1quart saucepan heat the sugar over medium low heat without stirring.
When sugar begins to melt, heat and... - 25.8559
Caramelised candy apples. It is great digging into one of these. The wonderful taste of fresh apples combined with caramel. Yummm... - 39.5866
Candied Apple Fritters
1) In a mixing bowl, prepare the batter by sifting the flour and salt.
2) Gradually beat in egg and a cup of water, until smooth.
3) Keep aside to settle in a cool place for at least 1/2 hour.
4) Heat peanut oil to 375°F.
5) Dip the... - 48.1927
Healthy Halloween Treat
Looking for a recipe that will yield very yummy yet healthy Halloween treats for kids? Then this is just the thing for you. Watch the short video and learn to make a Halloween dessert so tasty that everyone will love it, and since it is healthy, you don't... - 102.268
Toffee Fruit With Instant Lychee Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, cornflour and baking powder. Mix together 3 ounces water and half the sesame oil. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a... - 45.5716
Sesame Toffee Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Put the butter and water into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and add the flour all at once. Stir vigorously until the mixture forms a smooth paste which leaves the sides of the pan... - 31.943
Homemade Toffee Apples
1. Prepare a large amount of boiling water which is enough to soak the apples in.
2. Set aside a baking tray with butter paper on it.
3. In a large bowl, soak the apples in the boiling water in batches. This will remove the waxy... - 37.9942
1. Cut the apples/bananas into about 16 pieces.
2. Dust the pieces with a little dry flour.
3. Into a mixing bowl sift the remaining flour and slowly add the water to make a smooth paste.
4. Then add the beaten egg and blend well to make... - 45.6039
Candied Fruit Slices
In mixing bowl prepare batter by combining flour, the 1/2 cup ice water, and egg; beat smooth.
Peel and core apples; cut into 3/8-inch-thick slices (or peel bananas and cut into 1-inch-thick chunks).
Drop apples or bananas into prepared batter; turn to coat... - 38.8055