- » Quick Cajun
Quick Cajun Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick cajun recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick cajun recipes.
Spicy Cajun-style Blackened Fish.
Most folks associate blackened with redfish, but other fish blacken just as well, such as white fish, catfish, or salmon. There is only one word to describe this fish fillet dish, “ Super easy”. It is so quick and easy that thawing out the fish takes more... - 137.519
Spicy Dry Cajun Rub
Never thought that it was so simple to make Cajun dry rub at home. See this video that would surely equip you with the ingredients that make a real spicy Cajun rub. The video is nicely presented that makes easier for you to make a perfect dry rub for your... - 117.644
Want a little twist to your cajun rice or dirty rice? Try this recipe by a chef who is making a delicious cajun rice using gizzards and hearts. The slow cooked meat is soft and tender and melts in the mouth. He is using some leftover rice and turning it into... - 72.3092
Cajun-style Pepper Shrimp
This Cajun-style favorite is quite a cinch to make. This boldly flavored shrimp dish is sure to please the taste-buds of all. Just follow the recipe instructions as presented in the video and get whomping up a finger-licking good shrimp delicacy at home. - 71.8363
Cajun Blackened Seasoning
1. In a medium flat roasting pan, place all the ingredients (apart from paprika). Mix well.
2. On a medium flame, roast all the ingredients for 2 to 3 minutes or they are evenly roasted.
3. Remove off flame and place in an air tight container.
4. Add... - 39.2353
Cajun Chicken With Tomato Salsa
1. Combine chicken, seasoning and rind in large bowl; mix well. Cut kernels from corn.
2. Heat half of the oil in wok or large frying pan; stir-fry chicken mixture, in batches, until cooked through.
3. Heat remaining oil in wok; stir-fry corn and onion until... - 35.288
Cajun Fish Cutlets With Tomato Cucumber Raita
Combine seasoning, flour and 1 teaspoon of the cumin in small bowl; sprinkle over fish.
Griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) fish until browned both sides and cooked as desired.
Meanwhile, combine yogurt, cucumber and tomato in medium bowl with remaining cumin... - 31.7572
Cajun Beans And Barley
1. In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling. Stir in barley, sweet pepper, and onion. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or till barley is tender and water is absorbed.
2. Stir the beans, tomatoes, corn, and Cajun seasoning... - 29.941