- » Quick Cabbage Salad
Quick Cabbage Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick cabbage salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick cabbage salad recipes.
Asian Cabbage Salad
Why not try an Asian style cabbage salad with plenty of sesame seeds. Watch this excellent video that displays great slicing techniques too. Great salad for all occasions with a sweet and sour dressing. Make this appetizing salad and would surely be delighted! - 111.801
Oriental Salad Meal
If cabbage is not the food you love to eat, then this video is going to tell you about the nutrition in cabbage and some fun facts about this vegetable. Chef Tawnya has an interesting oriental salad meal recipe that has cabbage and many nutritious ingredients... - 111.248
Thai Cabbage Salad
Thai foods are exotic and make use of varied vegetables and herbs and here is a recipe to make salad in true Thai style. Check out Patti Moreno making Thai Cabbage Salad using fresh napa cabbage picked from her garden along with other simple flavors from her... - 107.681
Quick Side Salad With Basic Dressing
1)On a plate place the chopped cabbage and chopped carrots along with the sliced mushrooms.
2)Pour the olive oil on top along with some salt and pepper to taste.
3)Pour on the white wine vinegar and lemon juice and oregano leaves.
4)Serve... - 103.666
1) Thinly slice the cabbage.
2) In a bowl, place the cabbage and season with coarse salt.
3) Add remaining ingredients and stir.
4) Allow standing for about 15 minutes.
5) Pour in oil and vinegar and sprinkle sugar, pepper, garlic powder... - 50.1482
Green Pepper Cole Slaw
1. In a mixing bowl, toss cabbage, pepper and carrot with the seasonings. Keep aside until ready to serve.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar and celery seed.
3. Use a fork to whisk the dressing until well blended.
4. Just before serving,... - 48.3485
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7573
Hot Wurst And Cabbage Salad
Microwavea 10-inch browningdish or skillet on HIGH (100%) for 4 1/2 minutes.
Carefully transfer dish (bottom will be very hot) to a heatproof surface.
Add oil and tilt dish to coat bottom evenly.
Immediately add sausages; stir and toss gently until sausages... - 45.3019
Red Cabbage & White Sausage Salad
Insert metal blade.
Leave in work bowl.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onions; leave in work bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan or electric wok over medium-high heat.
Add sliced sausage... - 45.2538
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine pimiento, carrots and cabbage. Mix well and keep aside for 3 hours.
2. In a heavy bottomed pan/ Dutch oven or casserole pot, combine rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Add carrot- cabbage mixture and mix well.... - 44.22
Sweet And Sour Chicken And Cabbage
1. Flatten the chicken slightly with a mallet between 2 pieces of wax paper. Arrange the cutlets around the outside of a microwave-safe plate. Cover the chicken with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe paper toweling.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 7... - 42.2934
In small mixing bowl, soften gelatin in cold water; stir in boiling water until dissolved.
Add sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and salt; stir to dissolve.
Chill until thickened but not set, about 45 minutes.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 1... - 41.4762
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, sesame seeds and crumbled dry Ramen Noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by combining water, sugar, oil, vinegar and the noodles seasoning. Mix well.
3) Pour the dressing... - 39.7167
Yummy & Crunchy Coleslaw
Shred the cabbage finely; grate the carrots; peel, core and chop the apples; chop the celery and place all in a salad bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
Combine mayonnaise and cream together and pour over the salad.
Toss well, then cover and chill... - 39.6128
Crispy Overnight Slaw
In large bowl, combine sugar, salts, lemon juice and vinegar.
Add remaining ingredients except radishes; toss lightly.
Cover and chill overnight.
Just before serving, add radishes. - 39.5113
Red Cabbage & White Sausage Salad
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add sausage slices and cook, turning often, until browned.
Add vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, Worcestershire, and garlic; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring mixture to a boil over high... - 38.9056
Classic Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix cabbage and sweet potatoes.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and toss well.
3. In 2 cups, divide equally and serve. - 36.734
Combine cabbage, onion, and green pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients in jar; shake well.
Combine dressing and vegetables. - 34.978
Cabbage And Green Pepper Slaw
1) Wash the cabbage and thoroughly drain.
2) Chop or shred the cabbage, wrap in a towel and chill.
3) Chop the peppers and olives and combine with mayonnaise and refrigerate.
4) Just before serving, remove the cabbage from the fridge, combine... - 33.8784
7 Cup Party Salad
Squeeze all liquid out of sauerkraut; separate shreds.
Add remaining vegetables to sauerkraut.
Combine sugar and vinegar; add to vegetables and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Chill before serving. - 33.5221
Coleslaw With Sour Cream Dressing
Combine dry ingredients; add vinegar, slowly stirring to make paste.
Add cream and lemon juice; stir to blend.
Refrigerate dressing and cabbage until ready to serve.
Will serve 28 to 32. - 33.5101
Red And Green Cabbage Slaw
In salad bowl, combine green and red cabbage, onion, mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well, cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours. - 33.5055
Salad Chow Mein
In large bowl, combine cabbage, mushrooms and onion.
Combine salad dressing and soy sauce; pour over cabbage mixture.
Just before serving, add noodles; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 33.34
Fluffy Harlequin Slaw
Combine cream, cider, sugar, and horseradish; beat until cream holds soft peaks.
Add salt to cabbage.
Fold dressing into cabbage just before serving.
Garnish with green pepper. - 32.8213
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Chill before serving.
If desired, garnish with radish slices. - 32.3554
Yummy Cabbage Salad
In a hurry...just add the ingredients and make a tasty & healthy salad - 31.7005
Carnival Cabbage Salad
A bout 1 hour before serving: Prepare salad dressing mix as package label directs.
In bowl, combine green cabbage with 6 tablespoons onion-salad dressing; in bowl, combine red cabbage with 1/4 cup same dressing (chill remaining dressing for later use).
Cover... - 31.3722
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 30.8404
Basic Tangy Coleslaw
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 29.9925
For more information, visit GourmetHungarian.com.This video is a creation of Zmagdi. You can visit gourmethungarian for complete recipes, and more videos. - 15.942