- » Quick Cabbage Rolls
Quick Cabbage Rolls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Quick Cabbage Rolls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Quick Cabbage Rolls recipes.
Quick And Simple Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
If you aren't too fond of cabbage, these stuffed cabbage rolls will definitely convert you. Stuffed with s savory meat and rice filling, these cabbage rolls are perfect for healthy and light dinner or snack. You can eat them as appetizer or cook them in a... - 134.747
1. In a large shallow microwave proof dish, place the cabbage leaves and cover with water.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap and pierce in a few places to allow steam to escape.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes until the leave become limp.
4. In... - 45.8707
Cut the core out of the cabbage.
Cover cabbage with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain; then separate the leaves.
Shave' off the thick spine of each with a knife to make rolling easier.
Combine the next 7 ingredients.
Moisten with about 1/4 cup... - 39.1279
You May Also Like!
Easy Cabbage Rolls
Want to try a delectale continental starter, try cabbage rolls by Maria. She excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy recipe. Add this into cook books of healthy cooking. - 101.423
Cold-cut Roll Ups
Shred cabbage into a large bowl (There should be about 8 cups.).
Sprinkle with sugar; chill at least 30 minutes.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, cream and lemon juice in a cup; pour over cabbage.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss lightly with two forks... - 42.3834
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1. Place cabbage in 2-quart glass casserole. Pour water in bottom of dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or until cabbage is partly cooked; set aside. Crumble ground beef in medium mixing bowl. Stir in remaining ingredi - 29.0034
Healthy Egg Roll With Hot Mustard Sauce
For all who love egg rolls and wished to have it healthy, here is a very interesting version of the dish from Amy. Serve it up for breakfast with hot mustard; ah, what a wonderful way to start the day! - 102.918
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Cook cabbage leaves in boiling salted water a few minutes to soften; drain.
Combine beef, rice, onion, egg, salt and pepper with 30 mL (2 tablespoons) soup.
Divide meat mixture among cabbage leaves.
Roll and secure with toothpicks or string.
Place cabbage... - 33.2383
Beef And Cabbage Rolls
In a large skillet, brown beef and onions.
Drain off any excess liquid.
Season to taste.
Add sauerkraut and cook until heated.
Open crescent rolls and crimp 2 triangles together to form rectangles.
Place small amount of meat mixture on each rectangle.
Roll... - 34.2065
Pork Sausage Cabbage Rolls
In 2-quart casserole or bowl, crumble pork sausage; Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up with fork once.
Wrap head of cabbage in wax paper and Cook 8 minutes or until leaves are softened.
Meanwhile, add remaining ingredie - 29.3434
Cabbage Rolls In Tomato Soup
Cabbage Rolls are a personal favorite! I love the flavors of the tasty rolls. I think this is the best Cabbage Rolls recipe that you can get hold of! So what are you waiting for? Try it! - 41.3687
In 2-quart casserole or bowl, crumble pork sausage; cook uncovered, 3 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up with fork once.
Wrap head of cabbage in wax paper and cook 8 minutes or until leaves are softened.
Meanwhile, add remaining ingredients,... - 38.7846
1. Cut the outside leaves from the cabbage and remove the core from the head so that the water can get to the leaves more easily. Put the cabbage upside down in enough boiling water to fill and cover the cabbage. Boil for 10 minutes and drain. When cool... - 36.7335