- » Quick Cabbage
Quick Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick cabbage recipes.
You must be familiar with usual coleslaw, but peanut coleslaw is something new and exotic to try with. It is the same coleslaw, with the addition of peanut flavor. Pile it up on your sandwich or serve with the Tuna burgers, it is just awesome. Chef Dani Spies... - 144.047
Quick And Simple Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
If you aren't too fond of cabbage, these stuffed cabbage rolls will definitely convert you. Stuffed with s savory meat and rice filling, these cabbage rolls are perfect for healthy and light dinner or snack. You can eat them as appetizer or cook them in a... - 135.965
Stir Fried Cabbage With Oyster Sauce
Here is a great way to cook your cabbage to make it more tasty and delicious. Watch this simple video that shows an easy cabbage recipe that can be made in a few minutes and uses just a few ingredients. Try out the recipe at home and you would surely like... - 133.347
Tasty Simmered Pork And Chinese Cabbage
Chinese Cabbage or Napa Cabbage is stir-fried with pork and simmered in a tangy sweet and sour sauce in this quick and easy recipe. Chinese Cabbage is a low calorie food, nutritious food that is a good source of vitamin C, calcium, iron and carotene. Combined... - 129.924
Asian Cabbage Salad
Why not try an Asian style cabbage salad with plenty of sesame seeds. Watch this excellent video that displays great slicing techniques too. Great salad for all occasions with a sweet and sour dressing. Make this appetizing salad and would surely be delighted! - 129.084
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 128.662
Quick Side Salad With Basic Dressing
1)On a plate place the chopped cabbage and chopped carrots along with the sliced mushrooms.
2)Pour the olive oil on top along with some salt and pepper to taste.
3)Pour on the white wine vinegar and lemon juice and oregano leaves.
4)Serve... - 114.324
Oriental Salad Meal
If cabbage is not the food you love to eat, then this video is going to tell you about the nutrition in cabbage and some fun facts about this vegetable. Chef Tawnya has an interesting oriental salad meal recipe that has cabbage and many nutritious ingredients... - 113.443
Thai Cabbage Salad
Thai foods are exotic and make use of varied vegetables and herbs and here is a recipe to make salad in true Thai style. Check out Patti Moreno making Thai Cabbage Salad using fresh napa cabbage picked from her garden along with other simple flavors from her... - 109.351
Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole
Join Toby as she prepares this diabetes-friendly stuffed cabbage rolls recipe with no stuffing or rolling required. This dish comes courtesy of Brenda Ponichtera, RD from her book "Quick and Healthy, Volume II", and is remarkable good. - 107.114
Low Carb Stir Fried Bok Choy
Are you looking for a healthy bok choy recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook yummy Chinese cabbage that is very healthy. This recipe is so easy that you would want to cook it all the time! - 98.2592
Fresh, crunchy cabbage makes for an excellent base for slaw. Chef Keith Snow shares with his viewers a delightful slaw recipe, believed to be inspired by his mother-in-law and makes for a hearty, healthy indulgence any day. - 93.7009
Blanched Chinese Cabbage With Oyster Sauce
Looking for quick and easy ways to include more greens into your diet? For those who do not like to eat raw cabbage, try this Filipino style blanched cabbage with oyster sauce. Blanching the cabbages helps to get rid of the peculiar smell cabbage. The salty... - 84.1176
Stir Fried Cabbbage & Rice For A Quick Lunch
Want to save time on cooking? Try stir fried cabbage with green onions and spices and serve with rice. US chef Bhal Dave gives the taste of India in every bite. Very simple but delicious, you can churn out this quick meal in minutes. - 71.8439
2 Quick Lunch Dishes For Lunch
How about a quick lunch, made at home? Bhal Dave has expertise in cooking simple yet delicious food. This time it’s a quick lunch from him - curried green cabbage and rice dish. Cook this nutritious and delicious menu in minutes. - 71.8414
Raw Cabbage Greens Oriental Style
For all the raw food lovers, this video is a must watch. The recipe is packed with the goodness of raw veggies which is an excellent source of vitamins. Watch the chef prepare this dish step by step. - 65.6092
1) Thinly slice the cabbage.
2) In a bowl, place the cabbage and season with coarse salt.
3) Add remaining ingredients and stir.
4) Allow standing for about 15 minutes.
5) Pour in oil and vinegar and sprinkle sugar, pepper, garlic powder... - 50.4458
In a kadai put oil,when it hot
Put mustard seeds,channa dal,curry leaves and fry for sec.
Then put onion,green chillies and fry till they turn to golden brown.
Then add cabbage,haldi,water and allow till they are cooked.
When it is cooked nicely and add... - 48.5585
Green Pepper Cole Slaw
1. In a mixing bowl, toss cabbage, pepper and carrot with the seasonings. Keep aside until ready to serve.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar and celery seed.
3. Use a fork to whisk the dressing until well blended.
4. Just before serving,... - 47.5345
Heat oil ,add mustard seeds,channa dal,uraddal ,curry leaves fry well for a sec.
Then add onion and fry till brown colour
Add cabbage mix well.
Cover and cook for 5mins in slow flame.
Add ground paste,sprinkle little water,salt and cook till dry.
Garnish... - 47.485
French Stuffed Cabbage
In large saucepan, in boiling salted water to cover, simmer whole cabbage 5 minutes.
Plunge into cold water; drain well.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Make stuffing: In small skillet over medium heat, in butter, cook onion until tender.
In medium bowl, beat egg;... - 47.4333
Pork And Spiced Cabbage
Dice the pork into 1-cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Heat it gently in the uncovered pressure cooker until the fat runs out, then brown it slightly.
Remove the meat from the cooker and lightly fry the onion until transparent.
Remove the thick stalk or core from the... - 46.6297
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Wash the cabbage leaves and remove any hard stalk but keep the leaves whole.
Put the leaves in the cooker, sprinkle them with salt and put on the lid.
Bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for... - 46.4768
Spiced Red Cabbage
1) In a saucepan, add red cabbage, cider vinegar, water, all spice, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
2) Cook on high flame, stirring intermittently, till the cabbage is cooked.
3) Next, add in the diced apples and toss to mix well.
4) Put the lid... - 45.7339
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7081
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 45.5369
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sweetener, peppers, mushrooms, onion flakes, salt, pepper and herbs.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to boil.
3) Remove foe heat and allow it to cool.
4) In a bowl, soak the onion flakes in water to... - 44.6803
1. In a large shallow microwave proof dish, place the cabbage leaves and cover with water.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap and pierce in a few places to allow steam to escape.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes until the leave become limp.
4. In... - 44.2057
Hot Wurst And Cabbage Salad
Microwavea 10-inch browningdish or skillet on HIGH (100%) for 4 1/2 minutes.
Carefully transfer dish (bottom will be very hot) to a heatproof surface.
Add oil and tilt dish to coat bottom evenly.
Immediately add sausages; stir and toss gently until sausages... - 44.0673
Red Cabbage & White Sausage Salad
Insert metal blade.
Leave in work bowl.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onions; leave in work bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan or electric wok over medium-high heat.
Add sliced sausage... - 43.835
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine pimiento, carrots and cabbage. Mix well and keep aside for 3 hours.
2. In a heavy bottomed pan/ Dutch oven or casserole pot, combine rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Add carrot- cabbage mixture and mix well.... - 43.7956
Cole Slaw With Green Peppers
1) In a bowl, add cabbage, onion and pepper. Toss well.
2) In another bowl, combine sugar, vinegar, oil and seasonings. Mix well.
3) Pour this dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss well.
4) Cover and let stand several hours before serving.... - 43.383
Cabbage Saute is a very simple, light dish. Healthy and tasty, quick dish. Try it and enjoy!!! - 43.249
Spiced Red Cabbage
In 2-quart casserole, blend apple juice, sugar, vinegar, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 8 to 12 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered, for 3 minutes. - 43.2057
Insert slicing disc.
Shred cabbage; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Slice onions and add to cabbage.
Change to shredding disc.
Shred carrots; add to cabbage mixture.
Change to metal blade.
Chop apples; add to cabbage mixture and stir until thoroughly... - 43.1434
Cabbage And Apple Saute
1. In a medium mixing bowl, blend the soup mix in the apple juice. Add caraway seeds and pepper, stir and keep aside until required.
2. In a large heavy bottomed skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot but not... - 41.8476
Stir Fried Cabbage Or Brussels Sprouts
Heat oil in a large frying pan; saute onion and garlic until transparent.
Add cabbage or sprouts, increase heat, and stir constantly for 3 or 4 minutes.
Add soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
Continue to cook and stir constantly another 3 to 4... - 41.6737
Saucy Cabbage Wedges
Saucy Cabbage Wedges is a great option for a side dish. This is a great accompaniment with any grilled meat. It is simple but yet so delicious. Try it! - 41.3803
Sugar Free Vegetable Melange
1. In a large saucepan, put together cabbage, peppers, tomato juice, sweetener, seasonings and garlic; cook for about 15 or 20 minutes until cabbage is soft.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat well.
3. Drain well.
4. Serve Vegetable... - 41.1782
Kielbasa With Apples Cabbage And Celery
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the kielbasa on the diagonal into scant 1/2-inch slices. Add them to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain in a colander.
3 Coarsely chop the onion.
4 In a large skillet, warm 1... - 41.1658
Aunt Suzie's Cabbage Chutney
Try this richly flavored and amazingly delicious Aunt Suzie'S Cabbage Chutney. This is the best meal accompaniment to go for, if you're left with no time for an elaborate side dish. Use this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Aunt Suzie'S Cabbage Chutney... - 41.029
Celery Seed Cole Slaw
1) In a large bowl, add shredded cabbage, oil and warm vinegar.
2) Toss well.
3) Add the remaining ingredients.
4) Toss all ingredients together.
5) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator until it is serving time.
6) Serve the coleslaw... - 40.6698
Carrots And Cabbage
Carrot and Cabbage is a delicious vegetable. The tow make a great combination in any dish. Try out this simple recipe, flavored only with cayenne. Ready only in a few minutes o cooking, this is a good option for a quick solution. If you like you food a little... - 40.5738
Salmon And Cabbage Korean Style
1. In a frypan heat up the oil over high heat and stir in the ginger.
2. Put in the onions, then the cabbage.
3. Toss the cabbage around to coat it with oil and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. When the cabbage has cooked down, add the... - 40.4802
Microwaved Quick Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Grease a large (3-quart or 8 cup) microwaveable casserole or serving dish with a little of the melt butter.
2. Arrange the potatoes and onions layers and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Pour over the water and cover the dish with glass lid,... - 40.422
Sweet And Sour Chicken And Cabbage
1. Flatten the chicken slightly with a mallet between 2 pieces of wax paper. Arrange the cutlets around the outside of a microwave-safe plate. Cover the chicken with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe paper toweling.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 7... - 40.3425
Yummy & Crunchy Coleslaw
Shred the cabbage finely; grate the carrots; peel, core and chop the apples; chop the celery and place all in a salad bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
Combine mayonnaise and cream together and pour over the salad.
Toss well, then cover and chill... - 39.8056
Cabbage Leaf Pie
1. Over the bottom of a high-sided pie dish flatten the cabbage leaves.
2. Combine together the flour, eggs, cream, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
3. Into the batter fold the apple slices and pour into the cabbage leaf mould.
4. Sprinkle with... - 39.6843
Quick Cabbage Biscuit Bundles
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
In medium skillet, saute onion in margarine.
Add cabbage, caraway seed, pepper, salt and water; cook over medium heat for 8 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press or roll each... - 39.671
Chard And Cabbage Stir Fry
Finely shred cabbage (you should have about 5 cups).
Cut white center stalks from leafy green part of chard; thinly slice stalks, then slice leafy parts, keeping separate.
Place wok over medium heat.
When wok is hot, add sesame seed and stir-fry until golden... - 39.6087
Forest Mushrooms And Cabbage
Cover mushrooms with warm water and soak until soft (about 20 minutes).
Trim off and discard hard stem portion; rinse mushrooms well, pat dry, and slice into 1/2-inch-wide strips; set aside.
Cut cabbage into 1 by 2-inch pieces.
Place wok over high heat.
When... - 39.5133
Cabbage With Caraway
1) Slice a part of the tough cabbage head core so that it can be balanced on a flat surface.
2) Slice 1 1/2-inch thick wedges out of the cabbage head.
3) In a skillet, melt margarine, add cabbage wedges, parsley, sugar, chicken consumme,... - 39.3944
In small mixing bowl, soften gelatin in cold water; stir in boiling water until dissolved.
Add sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and salt; stir to dissolve.
Chill until thickened but not set, about 45 minutes.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 1... - 39.2598
Noodles With Cabbage
Cut fresh pasta into wide noodles about 4 inches long.
Sprinkle salt over cabbage, toss lightly, and let stand for 30 minutes.
Squeeze cabbage to release liquid; discard liquid.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add cabbage, sugar,... - 38.3106
Toasted Cabbage With Noodles
Finely shred cabbage, discarding core; you should have 6 to 8 cups.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft.
Add cabbage and cook, stirring frequently, until cabbage is... - 38.288
Wurst & Cabbage Plate
Cut 1/4-inch-deep slashes into each sausage at about 1-inch intervals.
Place sausages in a wide frying pan over medium heat and cook, turning as needed, until lightly browned on all sides.
In a glass measuring cup, stir together honey, soy, chili sauce,... - 38.2616
1) Place the cabbage into a bowl
2) Pour water just enough to cover the cabbage
3) Allow the cabbage to rest for an hour
4) Drain the cabbage into a colander and then shake off any excess water
5) Into a skillet, pour the bacon fat and add the... - 38.2585
Quick Cabbage With Bacon
1. In a 4-quart microwavable casserole, toss cabbage, onions, peppers, oil, and garlic until mixed well.
2. Cover and cook on High for 5 minutes until the cabbage is wilted.
3. Add rest of the ingredients and cook on High for another 5 minutes until... - 38.222
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, sesame seeds and crumbled dry Ramen Noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by combining water, sugar, oil, vinegar and the noodles seasoning. Mix well.
3) Pour the dressing... - 38.0239
Cabbage And Potato Bhujia
1. Prepare vegetables.
2. Heat fat. Add cumin and sliced onions.
3. When slightly brown, add prepared vegetables, green chillies and salt.
4. Add enough water to cook. Cook till soft and dry.
5. Add lime juice and remove. - 37.7543
Quick Corned Beef And Cabbage
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In greased 3-quart casserole dish, layer potatoes and onion; add water, salt and pepper.
Heat, covered, 7 to 8 minutes.
Add corned beef and cabbage; pour butter over cabbage.
Heat, covered, at HIGH 10 to 11 minutes or until cabbage... - 37.2843
Crispy Overnight Slaw
In large bowl, combine sugar, salts, lemon juice and vinegar.
Add remaining ingredients except radishes; toss lightly.
Cover and chill overnight.
Just before serving, add radishes. - 37.1802
Cut the core out of the cabbage.
Cover cabbage with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain; then separate the leaves.
Shave' off the thick spine of each with a knife to make rolling easier.
Combine the next 7 ingredients.
Moisten with about 1/4 cup... - 37.0648
Cabbage Stir Fry
This super simple cabbage fry recipe is for time-crunched people. With minimal ingredients cabbage fry can be made in a jiffy and goes well with Roti/Chapathi. - 36.9341
Buttered Cabbage Wedges
1) Cut the cabbage into 8 wedges using a sharp knife
2) In a pot, pour in the water and bring to a boil
3) Add the cabbage and water and boil for 15 to 25 minutes till tender
4) Taste for seasoning, and ensure 1 cup of water is left behind in the... - 36.9333
Cabbage Bacon Saute
1) On a rack in a 12X8-inch dish, place the 6 slices of bacon. Cover the dish with a paper towel.
2) Microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH. Let the bacon sit for about 5 minutes before crumbling them.
3) Take the rack out. Reserve 3 tablespoons of bacon fat,... - 36.8521
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Generously grease eight 1/2-cup timbale molds with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Cook cabbage with onion and caraway in covered skillet until barely tender, 15-20 minutes.
Puree in food processor with 3 tablespoons... - 36.8242
Cheesy Pork And Cabbage
Cheesy pork and cabbage is a cheese and pork soup tat can be served by itself or wih noodles. Made with cubed pork and cheddar cheese soup along with carrots and cabbage, the cheesy pork and cabbage is delightfully light and refreshing with a lingering aroma. - 36.6956
Red Cabbage & White Sausage Salad
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add sausage slices and cook, turning often, until browned.
Add vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, Worcestershire, and garlic; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring mixture to a boil over high... - 36.5345
Classic Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix cabbage and sweet potatoes.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and toss well.
3. In 2 cups, divide equally and serve. - 36.3235
Cabbage Plus Slaw
The cabbage plus slaw is a light and tossed salad dish that can be served as a side to meals. Prepared with green and red cabbage along with alfalfa sprouts, peas and carrots and dressed with milk, sandwich spread, celery seed, the cabbage plus slaw can be... - 35.9768
Cabbage And Noodles
1) In a 2-quart microwavable casserole, add in the shredded cabbage, onions, butter or margarine, poppy seeds, salt and pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 6 minutes or till the cabbage turns tender. Stir once after 3 minutes... - 35.7978
Quick Stir Fried Cabbage
Heat the oil.
Fry the coconut to a light brown and remove.
In the same oil, add the mustard seeds.
As soon as they stop spluttering, add the curry leaves and chillies, then in a few seconds, the salt: After another two seconds, add the cabbage.
Raise the heat... - 35.5368
Sweet-sour Cabbage Medley
This Sweet-Sour Cabbage Medley tastes yummy ! An irresistible side course with rice or noodles, this Sweet-Sour Cabbage Medley is a desire ! Just try out and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are eagerly awaited ! - 35.0439
This is a really delicious way to eat cabbage. Fried Cabbage is a quick and simple dish. It combines with the flavor of salty pork, resulting in a delicious side dish. I know you are going to enjoy this! - 34.8349
Pennsylvania Hot Slaw
In medium fry pan, fry bacon until crisp; drain bacon on paper towel, reserving 1 teaspoon drippings.
To reserved bacon drippings, add brown sugar, green onion, salt and vinegar; stir until smooth.
Add crumbled bacon and remaining ingredients; toss... - 34.7315
Stir Fried Napa Cabbage
In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, sugar, soy, and red pepper; set aside.
Cut cabbage into 2-inch squares.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat; add oil.
When oil is hot, add cabbage and stir-fry until it begins to wilt (2 to 3 minutes).
Add... - 34.3996
Cabbage And Garlic Sausage
1. In a large frypan heat the oil and put in the chopped onion and cabbage.
2. Turn the cabbage well in the pan to get it "blessed" with the hot oil.
3. Cut the garlic sausage into 1" slices or smaller pieces if preferred and add to the cabbage.
4.... - 34.261
Quick Corned Beef And Cabbage
In greased 3-quart casserole, layer potatoes and onion.
Add water, salt and pepper.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes.
Add corned beef and cabbage; pour butter over cabbage.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
Let... - 34.0718
Cabbage And Green Pepper Slaw
1) Wash the cabbage and thoroughly drain.
2) Chop or shred the cabbage, wrap in a towel and chill.
3) Chop the peppers and olives and combine with mayonnaise and refrigerate.
4) Just before serving, remove the cabbage from the fridge, combine... - 34.0308
Coleslaw With Sour Cream Dressing
Combine dry ingredients; add vinegar, slowly stirring to make paste.
Add cream and lemon juice; stir to blend.
Refrigerate dressing and cabbage until ready to serve.
Will serve 28 to 32. - 33.837
Chili And Cabbage Buns
1. Drain out the liquid from the chili con carne.
2. Empty into a skillet and heat over a medium flame or in the microwave.
3. In a bowl toss cabbage with lemon juice, sugar and salt.
4. Spoon equal amounts of the heated chili in each bun.
5.... - 33.7201
Chinese Stir Fry Vegetables
1) In a covered thick pan, over high heat, cook onion, celery and carrot in oil for 1 minute.
2) Stir in cabbage and seasonings.
3) Fry, covered for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Serve immediately. - 33.7057
Quick Corned Beef And Cabbage
Place corned beef in glass casserole.
Add enough water to cover.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 2 hours or until corned beef is tender.
Remove meat from liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9) for... - 33.6345
Cabbage Leek Soup
1. Julienne 3 of the leeks, including the green part. Set aside. Coarsely chop the whites of the remaining leeks.
2. Melt 4 tablespoons butter over medium-low heat in a large pot. Cook the chopped leeks, red cabbage, garlic, and parsnips until tender, about... - 33.538
Yummy Cabbage Salad
In a hurry...just add the ingredients and make a tasty & healthy salad - 33.2636
Combine cabbage, onion, and green pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients in jar; shake well.
Combine dressing and vegetables. - 32.9454
Mix water, celery salt, garlic powder and cabbage in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 min [3 to 4 min].
Mix remaining ingredients; stir into hot cabbage. - 32.5625
Red And Green Cabbage Slaw
In salad bowl, combine green and red cabbage, onion, mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well, cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours. - 32.496
Chicken Egg Foo Yong With Chinese Cabbage
1 Cut the cabbage leaves crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide shreds. Coarsely chop the carrots. Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch cubes.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the bean sprouts, cabbage and carrots and stir-fry... - 32.4464
Ham & Cabbage Slaw
Melt butter in a large skillet; cook onion in butter until tender.
Blend in flour, sugar, mustard and pepper.
Stir in grapefruit juice, water and vinegar; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in cabbage, ham, walnuts and apples; cook 10... - 32.2714
Wilted Cabbage Slaw
This Wilted Cabbage Slaw makes a healthy and refreshing appetizer ! Try out this mixed shredded cabbage and vegetables salad topped with Italian salad dressing and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Wilted Cabbage Slaw are welcome ! - 32.2553
7 Cup Party Salad
Squeeze all liquid out of sauerkraut; separate shreds.
Add remaining vegetables to sauerkraut.
Combine sugar and vinegar; add to vegetables and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Chill before serving. - 32.0159
Salad Chow Mein
In large bowl, combine cabbage, mushrooms and onion.
Combine salad dressing and soy sauce; pour over cabbage mixture.
Just before serving, add noodles; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 31.8845
Carnival Cabbage Salad
A bout 1 hour before serving: Prepare salad dressing mix as package label directs.
In bowl, combine green cabbage with 6 tablespoons onion-salad dressing; in bowl, combine red cabbage with 1/4 cup same dressing (chill remaining dressing for later use).
Cover... - 31.823
Fluffy Harlequin Slaw
Combine cream, cider, sugar, and horseradish; beat until cream holds soft peaks.
Add salt to cabbage.
Fold dressing into cabbage just before serving.
Garnish with green pepper. - 31.0768
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Chill before serving.
If desired, garnish with radish slices. - 30.9873
Beefy Macaroni With Cabbage
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan over high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, garlic and fennel seeds; cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until onion is... - 30.6832
Gingered Chinese Cabbage
Mix all ingredients in 12-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until crisp-tender, 2 to 2 1/2 min [3 to 3 1/2 min]; stir.
Sprinkle with finely chopped fully cooked smoked ham if desired. - 29.838
Quick Cabbage Recipes By Category