- » Quick Broccoli
Quick Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick broccoli recipes.
Low Carb Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
If you're lucky enough to get a great deal on beef, then go ahead and make this takeout-inspired Chinese dish that is not only low in cost but also low in carbohydrates, saturated fats and sodium. Lean beef and high-fiber broccoli boosts your healthy and... - 124.432
Broccoli And Cheddar Quiche
Brunch. So, is it breakfast or lunch? It's a little bit of both and a great time to entertain! Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares recipes and creative ideas for throwing a classic Sunday brunch. - 122.676
Creamy Broccoli And Macaroni Soup
Macaroni and broccoli flowerets are mixed with a flavorful and creamy chicken mushroom soup. This one is going to be a staple in your soup repertoire and a family favorite because it's quick and easy to make, and truly comforting on a cold evening. - 114.982
Cornmeal And Broccoli Soup
I will use Thrive ingredients to make meal for my family. I am going to serve cornbread with broccoli soup. - 113.594
Sesame Broccoli And Carrot
You can spice up your steamed vegetables by maintaining its healthy quotients intact. Do you want to know, how? This recipe video will describe you the easy process. It's just a flavor of garlic and sprinkle of sesame seeds, which make a large difference.... - 108.753
Quick And Easy Broccoli Casserole
If you thought casseroles are just for winter, then this delightfully easy and tasty breakfast casserole will surprise you. Betty shares with her viewers a light, vibrant, tasty broccoli casserole recipe that is packed with goodness of greens. Tastes great... - 107.694
Quick Broccoli Stir Fry
An easy stir fry to go with your rice and noodles is the chicken broccoli stir fry! If you got this stir fry going, its just enough to make a satisfying meal! Watch Chef David make this with ease in this video! - 107.432
Lunch Box Ideas: Steamed Broccoli
1. In a big nonstick griddle roast tortilla on both sides applying butter until brown.
2. Spread shredded cheese over it and fold.
3. Remove from the griddle and cut into wedges.
4. Pack in the lunch box along with some steamed... - 104.365
Rich And Delicious Cream Of Broccoli Soup
A savvy eater knows how to eat healthy without compromising on taste and this savvy dish perfectly caters to that. Keith Snow whips up a rich and delicious cream of broccoli soup that not only delivers a big punch of many essential vitamins and other... - 104.182
Quick Dinner Meals - Lentil Broccoli Patties
Did you know that lentils and broccoli are a great combination? A super simple recipe, it just takes few minutes to get ready. Prepared in minimal oil, this recipe is delicious and healthy! Served over a bed of spinach, this makes a great meal. - 104.122
Quick Broccoli Stir Fry
Broccoli stir fry is a simple, no-fuss, nutritious, low-cal recipe that can be happily incorporated into your healthy diet. Keith Snow shows you how to make this dish at home using fresh kitchen-garden broccoli. A sassy, stir-fried side dish! - 95.9456
Garlic And Broccoli
Garlic with broccoli makes a perfect combination and with the simple instructions provided here it should not be difficult to throw it together quickly. Not only this, the lady chef has also provided 2 variations of the same dish. A perfect side dish for the... - 94.1736
Simple Steamed Broccoli
A simple method of cooking broccoli and involves no effort at all! Enjoy eating broccoli this way as a good side! Check this video on Chef David! - 93.418
Weight Watcher's Broccoli Bacon Salad
Are salads a must have for you? Try this Weight Watcher's Broccoli Bacon Salad that is sure going to impress you. the recipe is simple and low on fat too. Do not give it a miss. - 86.1762
Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce Coated Broccoli
If you are not too fond of raw broccoli crudités, here is a simple way to turning the much despised broccoli into a delicious side. Serve broccoli the Mama Sita way! Watch this video to learn a great way to cook broccoli ahead of time without having mushy... - 85.2238
Broccoli Pizza With Quick And Easy Crust
For the sauce, heat water in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add the parsley, green pepper, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano,... - 49.0183
Broccoli And Aloo Curry
first wash Brocoli and aloo and keep aside.
In a pan add oil.when it is hot,
Add jeera,allow to pop up.
Now add onion and fry till brown colour.
Then add ginger garlic paste,tomato and fry till they become mashy
Add Brocoli and Aloo and allow them to cook... - 48.0251
Mushroom Broccoli Alfredo
1. In a large (10-inch) sautÃ© pan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When oil is hot, add and sautÃ© the vegetables until they are tender but still crisp.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except the pasta.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring until... - 47.8246
Broccoli Leek Soup
Heat the olive oil in a large stockpot.
Add the leeks and saute for about 5 minutes, until they are lightly browned.
Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
Add the broccoli and bring back to a boil, then immediately reduce the heat and simmer for 15... - 47.1883
Beef And Mushroom Stir Fry With Tomatoes And Broccoli
Prepare the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the beef, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the garlic, and sesame oil.
Toss well and marinate for 20 minutes.
In a cup, combine the broth, wine (if using), cornstarch, and the... - 47.058
Boil brocoli florets in salted water adding half of turmeric powder till it is cooked half.
Heat oil in a pan ,add onions and saute till brown.
Add in ginger-garlic paste,cumin powder, redchillipd,coriander powder,garam masala powder,remaining turmeric... - 46.9462
Creamy Broccoli And Beans
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine margarine, onion and Italian seasoning.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in flour.
Blend in milk.
Add broccoli and beans.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes longer, or... - 46.559
Beef And Broccoli
This dish is immensely popular dish in Chinese American restaurants today. - 46.5015
Creamy Chicken Broccoli Noodles
1. In a large saucepan, cook noodles in water, following packet instructions.
2. When almost tender, drain most of the liquid and stir in the seasoning packets.
3. Tip in the mushroom soup and milk.
4. Stir in the cheese, chicken, and broccoli.
5.... - 46.4709
Millet With Broccoli
In a 2-quart saucepan over high heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the millet.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the pan, and cook for 25 minutes, or until the millet is tender and all the liquid has been absorbed.
Remove from the heat and fluff with... - 46.2647
Grilled Salmon With Broccoli
Wash the fish steaks, pat dry and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
Wash the broccoli, shorten the stems somewhat, peel and cut up to the florets.
Bring the water to a boil with 1 tsp.
salt, add the broccoli, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
In a... - 46.2285
Microwave Broccoli Bake
1) In a 2-quart casserole, add in the broccoli and 1/4 cup water. Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 9 minutes.
2) Stir the broccoli once in between. It must turn tender, yet stay slightly crisp.
3) Drain the broccoli.
4) In a... - 46.0503
Broccoli And Ham Bake In The Microwave
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the broccoli and water. Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
2) Stir the broccoli once in between. The broccoli must become tender.
3) Drain the broccoli and transfer into a 9-inch round baking... - 45.2206
Broccoli Nut Casserole
Broccoli Nut Casserole has a Superb taste. The broccoli and rice gives the Broccoli Nut Casserole Sizzling taste. Must catch it - 45.1934
Quick Broccoli Casserole
Quick broccoli casserole is a simple dinner time dish. This is a dish that is enjoyed even by the kids. Quick broccoli is filled with vegetables and is very creamy. Enjoy the quick broccoli casserole!! - 44.5034
Broccoli Corn Succotash
1. In a microwave bowl, take fresh broccoli and add water as required to cook.
2. Microwave until broccoli cooks. Drain the water and keep it aside.
3. In a toaster, toast bread slices. Cut 2 bread slices into cubes and crush 1 slice.
4. In a glass... - 44.4326
Pork And Broccoli Stir Fry
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Set the sliced pork aside.
For sauce, in a bowl stir together water, oyster sauce, rice wine or dry white wine, and cornstarch.
Heat a wok or large skillet over high... - 44.3801
Broccoli And Red Peppers
Chop the broccoli into 3/4" pieces.
Arrange them in a 9" glass pie plate, with the floret pieces in the middle and the stems around the edge.
Sprinkle with the water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until tender.
Drain... - 44.2107
Chinese Beef And Broccoli
Partially freeze beef; slice diagonally in 3x1/4 inch strips.
Combine cornstarch, soy sauce, the 2 teaspoons oil, and salt in bowl.
Add beef; toss to coat well.
Slice broccoli lengthwise in thin strips, 3 inches long.
Heat ginger in 3 tablespoons oil in... - 44.0432
Broccoli With Water Chestnuts Salad
1. Thaw the broccoli and drain.
2. Chop the larger pieces small.
3. In a bowl, combine broccoli and water chestnuts.
4. In a cup, stir together soy sauce, oil, sugar and red-pepper seasoning.
5. Pour this dressing over vegetable mixture... - 43.8706
Crispy Chilli Beef With Broccoli
1. Dredge the steak strips in cornflour.
2. Blend soy sauce, lime juice and sugar and keep aside.
3. In a large wok or skillet, pour 2 cm of oil and heat over a high flame.
4. When oil is smoking hot, Add coated steak strips and fry... - 43.8281
Quick Lemon Broccoli Rice
1. Into a medium size saucepan, empty the broth can.
2. Place pan on medium high heat and bring liquid to a boil.
3. Add the vegetables and stir.
4. Cover pan and let simmer on a low flame, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender, about 5... - 43.4072
Snowcapped Broccoli 'n' Ham
The snowcapped broccoli and ham is a coked ham and broccoli dish that can be served as a side ina meal with eggs as topping. Baked in custard cups with egg whites and salad dressing toppng this snaowcapped broccoli recipe is a crispy and nutritious side dish. - 43.3467
Broccoli And Red Bell Pepper Salad
1) Using an electric mixer, beat the mayonnaise and vinegar together
2) In a bowl, toss the broccoli, red peppers, onions, crumbled bacon and the buts
3) Add the mayo dressing and toss
4) Season with salt and pepper
5) Place the refrigerator to chill... - 43.2013
1. Chop the vegetables into small bite-size pieces.
2. In a separate bowl, put together the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. In large bowl, place the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss well.
4. Serve immediately. - 43.1059
Cheese And Broccoli Salad With Basil Dressing
1) For making the basil dressing, mix the oil, basil, vinegar, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
2) Put the cheddar cheese, almonds, broccoli along with black olives to the dressing.
3) Toss all the ingredients well.
4) Take the serving... - 43.034
Cheddar Broccoli Noodles
1. Take a large (3-quart) saucepan and add measured water to it.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and broccoli and let come to a boil again.
4. Reduce heat and cover the pan.
5. Simmer noodles and broccoli for 5 minutes,... - 42.9851
Sesame Broccoli Stir Fry
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat (375°) until hot.
Add broccoli, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine brown sugar and next 6... - 42.832
Chicken Broccoli Divan
1. In a small bowl, blend together the soup and milk. Keep aside.
2. In another small bowl, rub the crumbs with margarine or butter. Keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. In a medium (2 quart) casserole or baking dish, layer half... - 41.9252
Spears With Lemon, Onions And Celery
1) In a small microwavable dish or casserole, add in the onion, celery and butter. Mix well.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 5 minutes or till the vegetables become slightly tender.
3) Add in the lemon juice, lemon peel and... - 41.8584
Broccoli With Fresh Mushrooms
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil.
When oil is hot, add broccoli, sugar, and salt; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add water, cover and cook, stirring frequently, until broccoli is tender-crisp (about 3 minutes), adding more water,... - 41.8427
Broccoli And Noodles Supreme
1. Take a large (4-quart) saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until noodles are al dente or tender-crisp, adding broccoli... - 41.7055
Mixed Cheese Broccoli Casserole
Place broccoli in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in croutons, soup, cheeses and milk.
Microwave at High for 8 to 11 minutes, or until heated... - 41.6429
Turkey Stir Fry With Corn And Broccoli
1 In a medium saucepan, bring 1 3/4 cups of the broth to a boil. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the broccoli into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice the onion. Cut the turkey cutlets... - 41.4456
Castilian Sauteed Broccoli With Ripe Olives
1. Stem the broccoli and cut into 2-inch long pieces.
2. In a sauté pan, heat oil and butter over a medium flame until butter melts.
3. Add the garlic and lightly fry for a few minutes.
4. Tip in broccoli and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes... - 41.2004
Broccoli With Pignolias And Peppers
1. In a 1-quart microwavable casserole, toast pine nuts on High for 1 minute; stir once in every 20 seconds.
2. Remove the toasted pine nuts to a plate and keep aside.
3. In the same casserole, mix pepper, onion, and garlic; cook covered on High for... - 40.6917
Beef And Broccoli & Chicken Skillet
Sometimes it's a race getting dinner on the table. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares two recipes that will beat the clock and allow you to make a home cooked meal in 30 minutes, or less. So, put down that delivery menu! - 40.6221
Salad Broccoli With Sour Cream
Discard some of the larger leaves and a little of the stalk from the fresh broccoli.
Cook broccoli, covered, 10 to 15 minutes in 1 inch of boiling, salted water.
Drain and refrigerate.
Mix salt, sour cream, tomato pasteMAKING
1) Remove and discard the leaves... - 40.5496
Stir Fried Broccoli With Sesame Seeds
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over moderate heat.
2. Toast the sesame seeds in the hot skillet, shaking the pan constantly, 1 to 2 minutes until seeds turn golden and give out a nutty aroma.
3. Tip the seeds on to a plate.
4. Return skillet to the... - 40.529
Sesame Broccoli And Cauliflower
1) In a 2.5 L (10 cup) microwave safe casserole, pour oil and add sesame seeds.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes.
3) Put in broccoli and cauliflower.
4) In a bowl, blend soy sauce and ginger. Pour over vegetables; mix well.
5) Using a plastic wrap,... - 40.5042
Arrange broccoli stem ends to outside in dish.
Cover and microwave until broccoli is tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
Mix oil, garlic, vinegar, salt and Italian seasoning; pour over broccoli.
Microwave margarine uncovered in small dish until melted,... - 40.289
1. In a large bowl, toss fresh broccoli, onion, bacon and cheese.
2. In a bowl, blend mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
4. Chill the salad in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
5.... - 40.2416
Osaka Skillet Broccoli
1. Break broccoli into small equal sized flowerets.
2. In a large skillet, heat the peanut oil for 1 minute until it almost reaches smoking point.
3. Add and sauté the garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
4. Tip in the broccoli florets,... - 39.7903
Cut broccoli lengthwise into thin spears.
Arrange broccoli in 22-oz casserole [9 x 1 1/4" pie plate] with tips in center; add water.
Cover tightiy and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min; rotate casserole [pie plate] 1/2 turn.
Microwave until tender, 1 1/2 to... - 39.1269
Quick Sesame Beef And Broccoli
1.Take a 12 inch nonstick skillet and heat it on medium high flame.
2.Put seasme seeds in it and toast for 1- 2 minutes until golden.
3.Once done, put the seeds into a plate.
4.Heat oil in the skillet on high flame.
5.Put slices of steak in it and cook... - 38.5203
Steamed Broccoli And Red Peppers
1. Cut and remove the ends of broccoli stalks.
2. Peel and discard tough skin if any from the main stems.
3. Slice the stems and keep aside the florets separately.
4. Remove and discard seeds from the sweet red pepper half.
5. Cut lengthwise... - 38.4138
Quick Broccoli With Garlic
1) Trim the tough end off the broccoli stalks.
2) Peel the remainder of the stalk to just below the florets. Cut the stalk off and slice ¼-inch thick.
3) Boil a large saucepan or frying pan of water and add the sliced broccoli. Cook for... - 38.1153
Curried Pasta Salad With Cherry Tomatoes Shrimp And Broccoli
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, shell and devein the shrimp. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Cut the broccoli and carrots into bite-size pieces.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes, or according to... - 37.9181
Sunny Cauliflower Broccoli Toss
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend all dressing ingredients.
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss lightly.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Sprinkle with additional sunflower seeds, if desired. - 37.7674
Broccoli Cheese Potato Topper
1. In a large saucepan or skillet, combine first 5 ingredients and stir to mix
2. Place pan on a medium high flame and heat through, stirring until cheese melts and mixture is hot and bubbly.
3. In a casserole or serving dish, arrange the hot... - 37.5169
Broccoli Potato Combo
In 10-inch skillet combine broccoli, water, chicken bouillon granules, and pepper.
Cook over high heat till water boils, stirring with fork to break up broccoli.
Add frozen potatoes.
Cook, covered, over medium heat about 8 to 10 minutes or till potatoes are... - 37.2426
Trim off large leaves of broccoli, remove tough ends of lower stalks.
Wash broccoli thoroughly, and separate into spears.
Arrange broccoli in steaming rack with stalks to center of rack.
Place over boiling water, cover and steam 10 to 15 minutes or to desired... - 36.9613
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water and cool completely.
2. Boil, steam or microwave broccoli and carrots separately until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold running... - 36.9333
Stir Fried Broccoli With Almonds
1.Boil, steam or microwave carrots and broccoli until they just change colour.
Drain and refresh under cold running water.
2.Heat oil in wok or trypan.
Add onion, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
Add carrots, broccoli and soy sauce, and... - 36.8452
Broccoli Cheddar Salad
1. Lightly steam broccoli for 1 minute. Drain and place in freezer to cool (approx. 1 minute) while preparing the remainder of the salad.
2. Mix mayonnaise, sweetener and vinegar.
3. Combine broccoli, cheese, onions and bacon. Toss. Add the dressing, toss... - 36.7655
Easy Broccoli Casserole
Broccoli Casserole has a Tasty taste. The eggs and nutmeg gives the Broccoli Casserole Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 36.6769
Broccoli In White Wine Sauce
1. In a pan, add the boiled broccoli florets and tip in the wine.
2. Place the pan on a low flame and slide in the butter.
3. Cover the pan and simmer the broccoli in the wine for 5 minutes.
4. Uncover and simmer for another 5-10 minutes tossing the... - 36.6047
Broccoli With Bacon
Cook bacon in a wide frying pan over medium heat until crisp; lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Reserve drippings in pan.
Insert slicing disc.
Slice onions; set aside.
Cut flowerets from broccoli.
Trim and discard tough stem ends; peel stems.
Cut into... - 36.5293
Quick Broccoli Vinaigrette
Trim off large leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of lower stalks.
Wash broccoli; cut into spears.
Arrange in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover; steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain; transfer to a serving platter, and keep... - 36.4036
1. Wash and cut broccoli. Let drip dry.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium/high heat. Add broccoli and stir to coat broccoli with oil. Cover and cook for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Mix water, vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce and ginger. Pour... - 36.1625
Broccoli Sesame Salad
1. Wash broccoli, discarding leaves and toughest part of stem. Blanch entire head in boiling water for one minute. Rinse under cold water. Break off florets and cut remaining stem (peeled, if desired) into 2" pieces.
2. Pour olive oil onto a baking sheet.... - 36.0655
Peanut Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry
1. Combine chicken and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Drain chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in wok or large frying pan. Stir-fry chicken in batches until cooked through; remove... - 35.621
Trim and discard tough stalk bases from broccoli; peel stalks, then cut broccoli lengthwise into uniform spears.
In a wide frying pan, bring 1 inch water to a boil over high heat.
Add broccoli; then reduce heat, cover, and boil gently just until stalks are... - 35.486
Lemon Broccoli Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and cumin; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add broccoli, potatoes and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until vegetables are very... - 34.9127
Broccoli With Lemon Almond Sauce
1) In a non-stick pan melt the butter, and bring to boil.
2) Stir the almonds in butter.
3) Simmer, and watch closely without stirring.
4) As the almonds starts to brown, stream in the lemon juice.
5) Stir immediately, taking care as the butter may... - 34.5765
Quick Broccoli Casserole
Cook broccoli until tender, drain well.
Combine other ingredients except crumbs.
Add broccoli to mixture and blend well with spoon.
Put in buttered casserole dish.
Top with crumbs.
Bake at 400° for 20 min. - 34.543
Scallops With Broccoli & Bell Pepper
1. To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, stir together soy sauce and cornstarch until blended. Stir in broth, sherry, ginger, and sugar; set aside.
2. Rinse scallops and pat dry; cut into bite-size pieces, if desired. Set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan... - 34.508
Quick Broccoli Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven to 350 °F before baking.
2) Cook vegetable and drain the liquid.
3) In a shallow baking dish (10 x 6 x 2 inches), place the vegetable and then mix in soup.
4) Mix in milk and spoon this over vegetable.
5) Cover with... - 34.4371
Green Beans And Broccoli With Water Chestnuts
Cook green beans according to package directions.
Add broccoli when beans are partially cooked.
Continue cooking until beans and broccoli are tender.
Drain, if necessary.
Saute water chestnuts in butter over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Pour over... - 34.4144
Chicken Broccoli Tomato And Shells
1. Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water to cover in a saucepan, according to the package directions. (If the broccoli is raw, add to the macaroni for the last 2 minutes of cooking time.) Drain the macaroni in a colander.
2. Break the chicken into... - 34.341
1) Trim the stalks and peel them.
2) Slice the broccoli into thin spears.
3) On a large plate, arrange in a circular pattern, keeping the florets in the center and the stems at the rim.
4) Sprinkle water and thyme all over.
5) Use a vented plastic wrap... - 34.2798
Sauteed Shrimp With Broccoli And Peppers
Prepare the pasta according to package directions.Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the broccoli and bell peppers and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes, c until the... - 34.2081
Easy Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
In a bowl toss beef strips with hoisin sauce, garlic and ginger.
Let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. (Cover and refrigerate if preparing ahead.)
In a glass measuring cup, combine orange zest and juice, soya sauce, cornstarch and red pepper... - 34.0853
Buttered broccoli is an easy to prepare side dish that can also be served as a snack. Prepared in a microwave and flavored with garlic and rosemary, the buttered broccoli is tossed with croutons and served. - 34.0166
1. Place broccoli stalks, lemon juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Add tomato, chopped onions, and chili pepper.
2. Chill for 1 hour. - 33.8689
Broccoli, Cheese And Tomato Bake
Broccoli cheese and tomato bake is a broccoli side dish prepared with cheese sauce and tomato slices. Cooked in a microwave the broccoli cheese and tomato bake is great as a dish to go with salads or steamed bread. - 33.8593
Bow Tie Pasta With Broccoli Pesto
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, bring 8 cups (1.9 liters) water to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in broccoli and cook until just tender to bite (about 7 minutes). Immediately drain broccoli, immerse in ice water until cool, and drain... - 33.6125
Broccoli With Swiss Cheese
Mix water, onion, salt, pepper and broccoli in 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole].
Dot with margarine.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 min [3 to 4 min]; stir.
Sprinkle with cheese. - 33.1131
In a medium saucepan bring 1/2 cup water to boiling.
Add broccoli and onion.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till broccoli is crisp-tender.
Do not drain.
Stir in condensed soup, milk, cheese, and pepper.
Cook and stir about 4 minutes or till heated... - 32.9512
Pasta Shells With Broccoli And Anchovies
1. Cook the broccoli in a large pan of boiling water for 3 mins, then lift out with a slotted spoon. Cook the pasta in the same water as the broccoli according to pack instructions.
2. Heat the oil in a pan. Fry garlic until lightly golden, then remove and... - 32.543
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with soup; top with cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 32.4691
Hot Broccoli Salad
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
Add soup, mayonnaise, and eggs to broccoli.
Spoon into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with cheese and wheat germ.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 32.3917
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; cook onion over medium heat until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add broccoli, mushrooms, oyster sauce, parsley, and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and cook over medium heat until broccoli is... - 32.314
Broccoli With Lemon Ginger Sauce
1. Wash and cut broccoli into spears. Steam to desired tenderness. Prepare sauce while steaming.
2. Mix mayonnaise, cream, lemon juice, ginger, salt and pepper. Heat slowing and stirring constantly, in a double broiler or over very low heat.
3. Pour sauce... - 31.2518
Quick Broccoli Recipes By Category