- » Quick Breadstick
Quick Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick breadstick recipes.
In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk and curry or chili powder.
Beat till well mixed.
Dip breadsticks into cheese mixture.
Store any remaining cheese mixture, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. - 26.9999
You May Also Like!
Breadsticks - Quick And Easy Snacks
Breadsticks makes a perfect tea time or party appetizer. The beauty of this is you can make the thing ready ahead of time and bake it fresh whenever needed. - 0
Crescent Cheese Breadsticks
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic salt, onion salt and chili powder and set aside.
3. Make 8 triangles separating the dough and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
4.... - 49.1251
In large mixer bowl, stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat together water, shortening, sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring to melt shortening.
Add to flour mixture.
Beat at low speed on mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping... - 38.8764
Three Grain Breadsticks
1. Place the yeast in a large bowl, add 1 cup of warm water (105-115°) and cover the bowl with plastic wrap; set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In another large bowl combine 1 cup of whole wheat flour, the all-purpose and rye flours, black pepper, salt and ground... - 30.3582
1. In a cup, dissolve active dry yeast and sugar in warm water
2. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until frothy.
3. Grease 3 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
4. 25 minutes before baking, preheat the oven to 350°F.
5. In a large mixing... - 44.9052
Rosemary Fennel Breadsticks
In large bowl, combine yeast, salt, fennel seeds, rosemary, pepper, and 2 cups flour.
With spoon, stir in 1 1/3 cups very warm water (120° to 130°F.); beat vigorously with spoon 1 minute.
Stir in olive oil.
Gradually stir in 2 1/4 cups flour.
Turn dough... - 41.7857
Prepare and cut dough as for Parker House Rolls.
Roll each piece of dough with the hand until about 8 inches long, keeping a uniform size and rounded ends.
Let rise and bake like Parker House Rolls. - 18.5017
Pastry Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 450°.
Prepare piecrust according to package directions.
On lightly floured surface roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut into strips 5 to 6 inches long and 3/4 inch wide.
Transfer to baking sheet, separating strips.
Brush with milk; sprinkle... - 28.6598
Herb And Olive Grissini
Aromatic...crunchy Olive Bread sticks..perfect accompaniment to any soup....but fret not..If soup is not simmering in your soup pot, have these delectable bread sticks with a dip of your choice. - 45.5619
Crunchy Bread Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F
2) In a cup pour the boiling water and add sugar, salt and shortening and let this cool till lukewarm.
3) In a separate bowl, mix the lukewarm water, 1 teaspoon sugar and the yeast and let it stand for about... - 41.2837
Quick Breadstick Recipes By Category