- » Quick Breadstick
Quick Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick breadstick recipes.
In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk and curry or chili powder.
Beat till well mixed.
Dip breadsticks into cheese mixture.
Store any remaining cheese mixture, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. - 24.3541
You May Also Like!
Crescent Cheese Breadsticks
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic salt, onion salt and chili powder and set aside.
3. Make 8 triangles separating the dough and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
4.... - 47.3447
In large mixer bowl, stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat together water, shortening, sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring to melt shortening.
Add to flour mixture.
Beat at low speed on mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping... - 36.9444
Three Grain Breadsticks
1. Place the yeast in a large bowl, add 1 cup of warm water (105-115°) and cover the bowl with plastic wrap; set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In another large bowl combine 1 cup of whole wheat flour, the all-purpose and rye flours, black pepper, salt and ground... - 29.3214
1. In a cup, dissolve active dry yeast and sugar in warm water
2. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until frothy.
3. Grease 3 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
4. 25 minutes before baking, preheat the oven to 350°F.
5. In a large mixing... - 44.4773
Rosemary Fennel Breadsticks
In large bowl, combine yeast, salt, fennel seeds, rosemary, pepper, and 2 cups flour.
With spoon, stir in 1 1/3 cups very warm water (120° to 130°F.); beat vigorously with spoon 1 minute.
Stir in olive oil.
Gradually stir in 2 1/4 cups flour.
Turn dough... - 39.3711
When you wish to serve something different from all that you have been serving, what do you prefer? We have a very nice video on how to make coccoli-the bread dough dumplings that go very well with cheese and meat. Watch the video. - 122.381
Prepare and cut dough as for Parker House Rolls.
Roll each piece of dough with the hand until about 8 inches long, keeping a uniform size and rounded ends.
Let rise and bake like Parker House Rolls. - 16.6848
Herb And Olive Grissini
Aromatic...crunchy Olive Bread sticks..perfect accompaniment to any soup....but fret not..If soup is not simmering in your soup pot, have these delectable bread sticks with a dip of your choice. - 46.8313
Pastry Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 450°.
Prepare piecrust according to package directions.
On lightly floured surface roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut into strips 5 to 6 inches long and 3/4 inch wide.
Transfer to baking sheet, separating strips.
Brush with milk; sprinkle... - 27.5436
Rye Round Bread
In large mixer bowl combine rye flour, 1/2 cup of the all-purpose flour, yeast, caraway seed, and salt.
Combine the water oil, and honey.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl... - 38.8866
Quick Breadstick Recipes By Category