- » Quick Boil Creamy Soup
Quick Boil Creamy Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick boil creamy soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick boil creamy soup recipes.
Creamy Shrimp And Mushroom Soup
In medium saucepan, combine undiluted soups; gradually add 1 soup can water, sherry, milk and shrimp.
Heat just to boiling, stirring occasionally. - 29.4382
Classic Creamy Asparagus Soup
1.Drain asparagus reserving 1/2 cup (125 mL) of liquid.
Place asparagus cuts, reserved liquid, stock, chives, garlic and nutmeg in a food processor or blender.
Process until smooth.
2.Transfer mixture to a saucepan.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and stir in... - 37.4573
Creamy Broccoli And Macaroni Soup
Macaroni and broccoli flowerets are mixed with a flavorful and creamy chicken mushroom soup. This one is going to be a staple in your soup repertoire and a family favorite because it's quick and easy to make, and truly comforting on a cold evening. - 114.982
Creamy Peanut Butter Soup
1. In a 1-quart nonstick saucepan, place the onions and the garlic and simmer on low heat till the onion is cooked through.
2. Add flour to the pan and cook while stirring for 2 minutes or longer
3. Add broth to the pan and mix again. Add water to the... - 46.4742
Creamy Watercress Soup
1. Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion and potato, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft. Add the water, cover, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the potato is tender.
2.... - 33.4632
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
Put cauliflower in pan.
Cover with stock.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and turn to simmer.
Simmer 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
Puree in food mill, blender, or food processor.
Return to pan.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
When the foam subsides, add... - 43.7992
Creamy Carrot Orange Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and curry powder; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add carrots, chicken stock and orange juice. Bring to a boil; cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until carrots are very... - 33.9025
Quick Cucumber Soup
Cucumber Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cucumber Soup, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 40.1098
Quick And Easy Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make a really quick and easy Cream of Mushroom Soup. This is a very delicious soup that you can make more elegant by adding some herbs, such as thyme or parsley. - 0
Creamy Floret Soup
Boiled cauliflower pureed and cooked with flavoured chicken stock and simmered with aromats like nutmeg powder. I have used chicken boullion in this recipe. You can use Veg stock seasonings as an alternative. - 46.6274
Creamy Artichoke Soup
Wash and peel the artichokes and keep them in cold water until required.
Slice the artichokes and put them in the pressure cooker with the onions, bayleaf, salt, pepper and stock.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook for 5... - 48.156
Creamy Chicken And Mushroom Soup
Combine Basic Chicken Mixture in medium pan with remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered, until vegetables are just tender, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] - 28.6183
Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup
In 1-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute, stirring occasionally, until softened.
Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes longer; remove and reserve 2 tablespoons of mushroom mixture.
Sprinkle flour over vegetables in saucepan... - 40.491
Carrot Soup Ala Orange
Carrots simmered in orange juice and then blended with other flavourings. A perfect soup to jump start the day. I like to have it chilled..however you may also have it warm. - 46.9162
Put all ingredients except butter, cream, and rum into saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cover.
Simmer until pumpkin is tender, about 15 minutes.
Puree in food processor, blender, or food mill.
Return to saucepan.
Beat in the butter with a whisk.
Add heavy cream... - 41.8181
Green Pea Soup
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion and cook 2-3 minutes.
Add peas, lettuce, and mint.
Cook 3 minutes.
Sprinkle on flour and cook 2-3 minutes.
Pour on stock and cream.
Bring to boil.
Cook until vegetables are tender.
Puree in blender, food processor, or food... - 45.7175
Creamy Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
The jerusalem artichoke soup is a light and appetizing soup made with artichokes and cheese. Cooked with milk and a hint of butter, it is seasoned with salt and white pepper. Served as an apetizer, it is great before meals. - 40.8544
Thick And Hearty Potato And Carrot Soup
Place potatoes, carrots, and onions in a large saucepan in boiling water.
Cook for 20 minutes or until tender.
Mash vegetables or puree in food processor.
Stir in milk and cream.
Season to taste.
Heat soup just to boiling.
Sprinkle with chopped... - 40.044
Wild Rice Soup
Cook onion and mushrooms in butter in a large kettle until tender.
Add rice, chicken stock, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat.
Cover and cook over medium heat 35 minutes or until rice is tender.
Combine flour and water until smooth.
Gradually... - 38.9704
Avocado Soup With Golden Caviar
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Saute the green onions 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the avocados and stir around.
Add the stock and lemon or lime juice; bring to a boil.
Cook 5 minutes.
Puree in blender, food processor, or food mill.
Season with salt and pepper.
Fold... - 43.2411
Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan and saute onion 1 minute.
Add celery and artichokes and stir for 1-2 minutes.
Rub in flour with a wooden spatula.
Pour on chicken stock and milk and bring to a boil.
Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Put on lid and simmer,... - 46.2597
Cold Blueberry Soup
Place blueberries in a pan with water to cover.
Bring to a boil on high heat, lower heat, and simmer berries until very soft, 5-10 minutes.
Put berries and liquid through food mill, using the finest disk, or do in blender or processor.
Pour berry juice... - 37.1639
Sweet Potato Bisque
Peel and cube the sweet potatoes.
Put into a saucepan, add the celery, and cook, covered, in a small amount of water 10-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, peel, core, and chop the apple.
Melt the butter and, when hot, add the shallots and saute 1 minute.
Add the apple... - 45.0352
Crab And Corn Chowder
Melt butter or bacon fat in pan.
When hot, add onions and green pepper.
Saute 5 minutes.
Add potatoes and cover vegetables with water.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add corn and continue to cook until potatoes are tender.
Add 2 cups milk and the cream.
Stir and bring to a... - 45.0554
Heat oil in large saucepan; add onion and cook gently for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add artichokes, broth and wine.
Cover and simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until artichokes are tender and a leaf pulls away easily.
Process mixture in food processor or blender... - 42.8234
Yokohama Soup is an irresistible appetizer recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 40.6047
Creamy Tortellini Primavera
1. In a bowl, combine the soup mix and cream and whisk to blend.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. Add the garlic to the hot oil and sauté till lightly browned.
4. Add the cooked and drained tortellini and... - 43.3243
Hearty Creole Fish Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add green onions, garlic, celery, green pepper, paprika, thyme and cayenne; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Add potatoes, stewed tomatoes and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and... - 33.297
Cut fresh pasta into thin noodles about 4 inches long, or break packaged noodles into 4-inch lengths.
Place butter, cheese, and egg yolks in a bowl and beat until creamy.
Gradually beat in whipping cream.
In a 3-quart kettle, heat broth to boiling.
Add... - 41.6433
Quick Polenta With Maple Syrup And Walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bring milk, water, and salt to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Stir polenta into boiling liquid in a slow steady stream. Reduce heat to medium and continue stirring 5 minutes, or until thickened to consistency of hot... - 22.2421
Spuds N Cabbage Soup
a wonderful creamy irish rendition of potato soup, quick to become traditional in your home as well - 45.6098
Thai Vegetable Soup
A delicious sweet and spicy thai vegetable soup perfect on a cold winter night. Best served with a loaf of crusty bread. - 38.2862
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 53.3941
Plantation Peanut Soup
1. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat, add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. Stir in the tomato sauce, thyme, pepper, nutmeg, broth, peanut butter, and milk. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 34.2786
Split Pea Soup
This split pea soup recipe is a flavorful recipe made with a handful of ingredients. Cooked with ham bone and vegetables, the split pea soup is flavored with cloves and is comforting and appetizing. - 41.0806
Cape Of Good Hope Chowder
Thaw lobster tails; cut around edges of underside membrane with kitchen shears and remove meat from shells.
Cut rock lobster meat into 1/2 inch cubes; set aside.
Cook potatoes in salted water until tender; drain and set aside.
Cook salt pork in a large... - 43.374
Minted Chicken Soup
1) In a saucepan, place together stock, chicken, rice and seasoning.
2) Heat the chicken mixture to boil, reduce and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) If you wish to freeze the dish, then do so at this stage. Pour the cooled soup in a plastic container.
4)... - 48.3548
Saute mushrooms, celery and onion in oil in 25 cm (10 inch) frying pan or wok until onion is tender.
Add turkey, soup, bean sprouts and soy sauce.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Blend water and cornstarch.
Add to frying pan or wok and cook, stir constantly, until mixture... - 35.964
Vanilla Ice, Red Fruit Jelly
1. beat the fresh cream till stiff
2. egg yolks and sugar into a big bowl, use mixer to whisk until the colour turns white
3. cut vanilla pod top to end, drop the vanilla into mixture, add salt mix well
4. put milk in pot and heat up, don't boil ,when... - 44.6034
Strawberry Cake Part 1 - Baking
separate egg yolks from egg white.
beat egg white add some salt till stiff
beat egg yolk and 5 soup spoons warm milk, add sugar time to time in till creamy, slowly pour in flour and baking powder into dough mix together add 8 soup spoons carbonated water (... - 38.838
Strawberry Cake Part 2 - Filling
2-5 mix together put in fridge for 50 minutes and add the fresh cream from the fridge mix well.
To make the strawberry cake:
Slice cake into 3 pieces put cake rack pour in set mixture. Return to fridge for overnight.
On next day:
1. Take out the cake... - 34.72
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add onion and sautÃ© it until it is soft and golden.
3. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
4. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
5. Simmer... - 38.6826
Potato Zucchini And Tomato Soup By Tarla Dalal
This is an energy rich and crunchy soup! Creamy potatoes, crunchy zucchini and tangy tomatoes combine really well to make a dense, delicious soup. Further to that, carbohydrate-rich potatoes convert any dish into a meal, all by itself. This soup too, can make... - 0
Creamy Chicken And Broccoli Pasta
A sensational creamy pasta recipe, this hearty dish is loaded with chicken and broccoli. Ready in minutes, Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta is also a great weeknight recipe that can feed any hungry family. - 99.9949
Creamy Chicken And Asparagus Noodle Casserole
This is indeed a really creamy and comforting casserole recipe. It is a great summer dish to make when tender asparagus is in season. Its an easy but elegant casserole to prepare when you have sudden guests for dinner. I usually serve this with a fresh citrus... - 99.4032
Creamy Beef Burger
In skillet cook ground beef and chopped onion till beef is browned and onion is tender; drain off excess fat.
Blend flour and salt into beef mixture; add vegetable soup and Worcestershire sauce.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture is bubbly.
Stir in dairy... - 34.1606
1. In a large, casserole or stock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Set the casserole on a medium high flame and heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
3. Once the liquid comes to a boil, reduce the heat and cover the casserole with a lit.
4. Simmer... - 45.5624
1. Take a 2 quart saucepan and add onion and broth.
2. Allow the mixture to be heated to boiling.
3. Take off from heat, add potatoes and stir.
4. Cover and keep aside for 8 to 10 minutes for the liquid to be absorbed completely by potatoes.
5. Stir... - 39.4003
Scrub and scrape the mussels in several changes of cold water, discarding any that fail to shut tightly.
Melt the butter in a wide pan and over low heat fry the garlic, celery and onion for 5 minutes or until soft and golden.
Add the tomatoes and wine; allow... - 43.8419
Vegetarian Pasta And Celery Soup
For pleasing unexpected vegetarian guests, here is a pasta dish that fits perfectly into the bill. Watch Tamra Davis cook pasta with vegetables, meat substitutes and then a celery soup. Green, nutritious and delicious, a lovely vegetarian fare! - 101.542
Potassium Rich Broccoli Soup
Don't pass through this recipe just by thinking its yet another soup recipe! Potassium Rich broccoli Soup is healthy for everyone, from kids to adults because everyone needs Potassium. This video shows how to make this nutritious dish quickly so you get to... - 134.576
Steak With Savory Herb Sauce
1) Take a 1-quart saucepan and blend creamy herb soup mix with water and vinegar with the help of wire whip or fork.
2) Either broil or fry in pan the steaks until fully tender.... - 38.0092
Hearty Tuna Casserole
1. In a 2-cup casserole, whisk together soup and milk. Stir in celery and green onion. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 2 minutes or until boiling; stir after 1 minute.
2. Fold in half the potatoes. Fold in tuna and almonds. Cover with... - 33.6138
Old Fashioned Chicken Pie
You'll simply love this Old Fashioned Chicken Pie recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Old Fashioned Chicken Pie; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 47.8918
Turkey Stroganoff - Thanksgiving On A Plate
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make her Turkey Creamy Stroganoff recipe - a great way to use Thanksgiving or Christmas leftovers! I created this recipe because I sometimes crave the taste and comfort of turkey dinner.The beauty is that it uses... - 100.061