- » Quick Boil Chicken Rice
Quick Boil Chicken Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick boil chicken rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick boil chicken rice recipes.
Quick Chicken And Rice
Bring soup to a boil; add rice and stir.
Cover and remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
Break chicken into chunks; heat.
Add to rice mixture and serve. - 23.1528
Quick Curried Rice
Melt butter in a heavy skillet, add onion and rice, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until rice is lightly browned.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water, stir into rice mixture.
Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes or until all... - 30.5697
Spanish Chicken & Rice
Brown chicken in oil in a skillet.
Add onion, pepper and rice; cook lightly.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover and simmer 40 minutes. - 36.1773
Unfried Rice With Chicken And Carrots
1 In a food processor, finely chop the ginger and garlic.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the chicken broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is... - 40.5769
Parsley Rice Pilaf With Chicken
Melt 1/4 cup butter or fat in a heavy casserole (one with a tight-fitting lid) and saute the onion over high heat.
When onion is translucent but not brown (about 2 minutes), add the rice.
Stir it around to coat the grains with butter.
Add stock or water,... - 35.2395
Peanut Chicken With Rice
1. Measure 2 cups (470 ml) water and bring it to a boil over high heat; stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed and rice is tender to bite (about 20 minutes). Stir peas into rice; remove from heat and keep warm. Fluff... - 39.2599
Oriental Chicken And Rice Salad
Oriental Chicken And Rice Salad has an out of this world taste. The chicken and rice gives the Oriental Chicken And Rice Salad an energizing taste. Oriental Chicken And Rice Salad is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 39.9035
Quick Mexican Rice
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water, salsa and bouillon to a boil.
Stir in rice; remove from the heat.
Cover and let stand 6-8 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Fluff with a fork. - 30.2395
How To Cook Chicken Arroz Caldo (pinoy Style)
Arroz Caldo is Filipino rice porridge. It's our comfort dish that most households make. Their are many different ways you can cook Arroz Caldo for taste. The small amount of ginger, salt and pepper for your taste buds. The rice which give it that rich hardy... - 34.3471
Quick And Easy Spanish Paella
Cook lobster tails according to package directions.
Cut underside membrane but do not remove meat; set aside.
Pour tomatoes and clams into a 16-inch paella pan and begin to heat.
If the tomatoes are large, cut them up a bit.
Stir in seasoning mix, garlic,... - 35.066
Quick Chicken And Brown Rice Soup
1. In a large saucepan, cook onion and garlic in oil over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add savory, broth, stewed tomatoes, brown rice, and chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, partially covered, 10 minutes.
2. Add mixed... - 29.5451
Chinese Chicken With Rice
This Chinese Chicken With Rice makes a mindblowing meal ! Try out this spicy chicken breasts and rice preparation and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Chinese Chicken With Rice are welcome ! - 45.6763
Quick Lemon Broccoli Rice
1. Into a medium size saucepan, empty the broth can.
2. Place pan on medium high heat and bring liquid to a boil.
3. Add the vegetables and stir.
4. Cover pan and let simmer on a low flame, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender, about 5... - 43.4072
Brown Rice With Chicken And Herbs
1. Bring the water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the rice, lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 40 minutes. The rice will be chewy.
2. While the rice is cooking, cut the chicken breast halves crosswise into 1/2-inch... - 38.0261
Quick And Simple Chicken And Rice Casserole
This is a fab side dish that teams up well with almost all entrees and less takes than 30 minutes to put together. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this easy, healthy, aromatic dish that makes for satisfying weeknight dinners. A worthy try for those on... - 110.316
Quick Paella With Monkfish
Combine the monkfish with the wine in a flat glass or porcelain dish just large enough to hold the fish and set aside.
In a medium large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil until fragrant.
Add the sausage pieces and saute them over medium-high heat for 4... - 45.6532
Melt butter in small heavy casserole.
Add onion and stir until wilted.
Stir for 2 or 3 minutes.
Pour on liquid, salt, and fresh pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Turn to simmer.
Put on lid and simmer for approximately 40-50 minutes.
Fluff with two forks. - 36.6609
Drain tomatoes; reserve juice.
Chop tomatoes in large pieces.
Add water to juice to make 2-1/2 cups liquid.
In a large skillet, cook rice, onion and garlic in olive oil until golden.
Add tomato liquid, chicken-bouillon cube, salt and saffron; stir.
Bring to a... - 44.2164
Quick Spanish Soup
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
Add the chopped tomato, ham and the bay leaf.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
In another pan, place the rice, wine, saffron powder (if used), lemon juice and stock.
Bring to the boil and simmer until the... - 43.0375
Quick Grilled Chicken With Mushroom & Sour Cream
1.Bone chicken breasts; remove skin. Cut each breast half into 10 or 12 strips. Assemble remaining ingredients.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and scallions; sprinkle with salt. Cook 6 minutes.
3. Add undiluted... - 28.5081
Quick Chicken Paella
Brush deep skillet or Dutch oven with oil.
Cook onion and garlic over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender, adding 2 tbsp (25 mL) water if onion sticks to pan.
Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes, turning occasionally.
Add red and green peppers and... - 41.8348
Quick Saffron Rice
How do you like your saffron rice to be-sweet or savor? However you make it, the result is fragrant and mildly spiced rice. In this video, chef makes savory rice to be served with main dishes. It is simple and delicious recipe. - 108.217
Chicken Rice Skillet
In 10-inch skillet cook celery in butter till tender.
Stir in water and rice mix.
Bring to boiling; cover.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Stir in chicken, artichoke hearts, and mushrooms.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes more. - 32.8742
Chicken Liver Rice Milanese
In a saucepan cook celery in 1 tablespoon of the margarine till celery is tender but not brown.
Add mushrooms, Seasoned Rice Mix, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Remove from heat; cover.
Let stand 10 minutes.
In a skillet heat chicken livers in remaining... - 32.6347
Tender Chicken On Rice
Rinse the ham with cold running water.
In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of the water to a boil over high heat.
Add the ham and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Drain the ham and set aside until cool enough to... - 46.1996
Jeera Rice- A Delicious Rice Preparation
This is a quick and easy jeera rice recipe that is sure to be an instant hit as your main dish. Combine it with dishes of your choice and have an elaborate spread for your party. - 27.1132
Chicken And Rice
1.Preheat the oven to a 375 degrees.
2. Coat the chicken with butter and keep aside.
3.In a large bowl add rice, soup mix, mushrooms, water, sherry and pimento sauce and mix well.
4. Take a greased dish and pour the mixture into it.
5.... - 46.4618
Quick Onion Rice
1. Into a medium size saucepan, empty the broth can and measure and add water.
2. Place pan on medium high heat and bring liquid to a boil.
3. Add rice and bring to a boil again, stirring to prevent the grains from sticking to the pan.
4. Cover pan... - 33.5728
Skillet Red Rice
1. Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add rice; cook, stirring constantly, until rice turns opaque white, about 2 minutes.
2. Quickly add onion; saute over medium heat 1 minute. Stir in garlic, salt, cumin and chili powder. Add... - 34.0139
Quick And Easy Paella
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over moderately high heat.
2) Put shrimp and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes till pink.
3) Pour the shrimp with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
4) In the skillet add another teaspoon of oil.
5) Add scallops in... - 45.0657
Rice Pilaf With Noodles
Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan.
Add noodles and rice.
Saute until golden brown.
Stir in chicken stock, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer for about 25 minutes or until rice and noodles are tender and stock is absorbed.
Add Parmesan cheese and... - 37.5768
Rice Pilaf With Saffron And Peas
Using a heavy casserole that has a tight-fitting lid, heat the butter and oil.
Saute, but do not brown, the onion and garlic (this will take about 3 minutes).
Add the rice and peas, stirring around to coat the grains and peas with butter and oil.
Dissolve... - 41.3628
Quick Fix Turkey And Rice Soup
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven combine broth, water, rosemary, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in mixed vegetables and rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables and rice are tender.
Stir in turkey or... - 39.2901
Quick And Easy Tuna Rice With Peas
This quick and easy tuna rice with peas makes a simple but filling lunch or dinner. Made with green peas and cheese to taste, the rice is cooked with the fish. Flavored with chicken bouillon, it is savory and great for one or two people meals. - 32.2591
Aromatic Spiced Chicken And Rice
Place chicken in large pan of boiling water; simmer, covered, until just cooked.
Drain chicken; place in large freezer-safe container, stir in juice and half the spices.
Marinate chicken, covered, in refrigerator 3 hours, [can be prepared ahead to this point;... - 39.9036
Quick Vegetarian Paella
1 In a 6-quart, dutch oven heat oil and saute onion and garlic for 5 minutes, until golden.
2 Add in rice, 1 teaspoon salt, turmeric and pepper; mix well.
3 Pour in cold water and chicken broth, bring to a boil and simmer covered for 15... - 46.8174
Bring first 4 ingredients to boil, and stir in rice.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Allow to simmer until rice is tender, about 20 minutes (the water will be completely absorbed).
Stir rice, and make sure bottom of pan is quite dry.
Lift out garlic and bay leaf,... - 41.4648
Lemony Spinach Rice Soup
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the broth and water to a boil over medhim-high heat. Add the rice and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, stem the spinach and tear the leaves into bite-size pieces. If using... - 33.0315
Chicken And Rice Casserole
In a 2-cup glass measure heat the 3/4 cup water at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes till boiling.
Stir in rice; cover with plastic wrap and set aside.
In a medium bowl combine celery, onion, and the 2 tablespoons water.
Cook, covered with waxed paper, at HIGH for 5... - 45.981
Healthy Orange Chicken Stir-fry With Brown Rice
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make a healthy Orange Chicken stir-fry served over brown rice. In only 20 minutes, this heart-healthy chicken recipe is ready to go and on the dinner table! No peanut oil, no corn starch or high sodium stock.... - 124.216
Curried Chicken And Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Put the half-and-half and butter into a 1-quart saucepan over moderate heat and bring to a boil.
2. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and sherry, and slowly add to the saucepan, stirring vigorously to prevent lumping. Add... - 34.2549
Homemade Chicken Soup And Rice
This healthy soup is perfect any time of year, as the book points out, but when it's a chilly night and you or your little one has a runny nose, it's even better! - 118.855
Sizzling Rice Chicken
I made the Sizzling Rice Chicken last weekend when I had some guests at home: believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the texture and flavor of the Sizzling Rice Chicken is simply delightful! Try it for yourself! - 48.2281
Chicken Rice Scrapple
In saucepan combine broth, celery, parsley, and onion; bring to boiling.
Stir in rice cereal.
Cook and stir over low heat for 30 seconds.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
Stir in chicken.
Press into a greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 5/8-inch... - 42.6509
Simple Chicken Sausage Rice
Looking for a simple one dish dinner entry? Something semi-oriental? This simple recipe can come handy on extremely busy days or when those thick pals show up for dinner/lunch unexpected! Yes, this barely asks for 30 minutes of your time, including... - 0
Brown Rice Chicken Pilaf
Chicken Pilaf is very easy and yummy. It took me a bit of time to develop this Chicken Pilaf recipe but the result was great. Make it today! - 41.9623
Chicken Soup With Rice And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, celery, garlic, and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables soften, 5-6 minutes. Add the broth and chicken; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered,... - 34.8399
This Skillet Paella makes a mouthwatering meal ! Try out this irresistible medley of vegetables, shrimp, chicken, Vienna sausage and rice for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Skillet Paella are welcome ! - 38.8589
Quick Chicken Gumbo
1. In a plastic bag, shake together flour, thyme, salt, and pepper. Add chicken a few pieces at a time and shake to coat. In a large saucepan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, until richly browned, about 4 minutes.
2. Add ham and cook... - 30.8795
Quick & Easy Spicy Chicken Stir Fry With Lemon Grass
1. Finely chop your garlic, chilly, onion and capsicum.
2. Blend the lemon grass in the food processor
3. Place your raw chicken in a dish.
4. Add the lemon grass, garlic and chillies.
5. Then add Fish sauce,salt and pepper for the chicken to... - 114.775
Quick Broccoli Stir Fry
An easy stir fry to go with your rice and noodles is the chicken broccoli stir fry! If you got this stir fry going, its just enough to make a satisfying meal! Watch Chef David make this with ease in this video! - 107.432
Mushroom Singing Rice Soup
Pour chicken broth into a 1 1/2-quart saucepan; add pork, garlic, and soy; simmer for 10 minutes.
Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, and peas.
Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
Turn into a warm, heatproof pitcher or bowl and keep hot.
Fry crusty rice and turn half... - 35.0159
Artichoke Rice With Oregon Hazelnuts
Drain artichoke marinade into cup and add enough water to equal 2 cups. Add bouillon cubes and bring to a boil. Add rice and cover. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in 1 jar of the artichokes, pimentos and cheese. Spoon into serving dish, top... - 25.9922
Southwest Brown Rice Pilaf
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Remove from... - 39.0886
1) Peel the onions and chop them neatly.
2) Place a large heavy-gauge saucepan over medium flame and heat the oil. Add the onion and saute for about 5 minutes or till the color of the vegetable has turned golden brown.
3) Stir in the... - 37.5113
Salmon Rice Salad With Lemon Pepper Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth and 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the rice and garlic, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. When the rice is done, remove it from... - 38.5497
Spicy Fish Ragout Over Lemon Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add the rice, lemon juice, butter, lemon zest, and 1/4 teaspoon of the cayenne. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about... - 37.4573
Chicken Oriental With Rice
Soak mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes.
In a large saucepan, bring 5-1/2 cups of water to a boil.
Add rice and salt.
Cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, salt, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons... - 44.2934
Crispy Chicken With Asparagus Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, lightly beat the egg
2. Spread the crumbs on a plate or wax paper.
3. To bread the chicken breasts, dip each first into egg.
4. Place on crumbs, pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
5.... - 48.1618
Orange Glazed Chicken
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the broth, marmalade and lemon juice.
2. Blend in the cornstarch, stirring until you get a smooth sauce.
3. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
4. When hot but... - 43.7523
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken strips and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from pan... - 46.5159
Cook rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook onion and green pepper in butter or margarine till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and bay leaf.
Bring to... - 46.7357
Quick Chicken And Asparagus Risotto
1. Cook chicken in oil in a large skillet on medium heat for 3 minutes a side, or until cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
2. Add soup and milk to the skillet; bring to a boil.
3. Stir in rice and asparagus.Top with chicken; cover. Cook on low... - 31.3445
Quick And Easy Chicken Livers And Mushrooms In One Dish
In nonstick skillet brown mushrooms, green pepper, and onion.
Add livers and sprinkle with flour, salt, and paprika.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until liver loses pink color.
Add stock and bring to boil.
Cook, stirring often, until... - 33.7565
Easy And Quick Chicken Paprikash
1. In a skillet or saucepan, melt the butter over medium low heat.
2. Add the onion and sautÃ© it until it is soft and limp but not brown.
3. Add the chicken, tomato paste, seasonings, and the paprika. SautÃ© until flavors are absorbed, about 2... - 46.2889
Quick Chicken Mole
In a large skillet cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat about 10 minutes or until light brown, turning to brown evenly.
Add onion, chili powder, sesame seeds, garlic, salt, cumin, and cinnamon.
Cook and stir for 30 seconds.
Stir in tomato,... - 45.6646
Quick Curried Chicken
Cook chicken and 3/4 cup chopped onion in butter in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chicken is done.
Stir in soup and curry powder.
Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to low; stir in sour cream.
Cook, stirring... - 36.6452
Quick Chicken Noodles
Kids will love this noodles and this is the best way to make kids eat the vegetables. Best part is its easy and wont take long. - 40.017
Mom’s Quick And Simple Chicken Fry
1.In a pressure cooker add the chicken pieces along with ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chili powder, mint leaves and salt and pressure cook it for 3 whistles.
2.Heat oil in a pan.
3.Add onions, garam masala , boiled chicken and coriander... - 0
Quick And Easy Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Pat the chicken breasts dry using paper towels.
2. Use a pair of kitchen scissors or a meat knife, trim off excess fat.
3. Holding a sharp knife at an angle, slice each chicken breast half into thin strips.
4. In a bowl or cup, blend the... - 45.6818
Brown Rice Pilaf
Brown Rice Pilaf has a divine taste. Brown Rice Pilaf gets its taste from rice mixed with vegetables and chicken bouillon. Brown Rice Pilaf is inspired by many food chain around the world. - 33.9669
Kaho Tom Gai
Kaho Tom Gai is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Kaho Tom Gai for yourself! - 47.3279
Chicken Salad With Rice
Combine rice, water and 1/4 teaspoon salt; mix until rice is moistened.
Do not cover.
Bring quickly to a boil while gently fluffing rice with a fork.
Do not stir.
Cover and remove from heat.
Cool to room temperature.
Mix mayonnaise, pimento, pepper and... - 41.1824
Chicken Mushroom Risotto
1. In a large, skillet or casserole, melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from... - 49.7792
Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Combine the broth, soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture. Keep aside.
3. In a large, deep skillet or a wok, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
4. When hot but not smoking, add the... - 46.9172
Quick Chicken Minestrone
In a deep saucepan, saute onion in hot oil until lightly colored.
Add celery, chicken broth and macaroni.
Simmer until macaroni is tender.
Add frozen vegetables, tomatoes and soup mix.
Simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add chicken and reheat... - 43.9614
Combine 3 tablespoons of the soy sauce, sherry and ginger in a medium size bowl; add chicken pieces; let stand for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat wok or large skillet; add 2 tablespoons of the oil; heat until smoking; add green onion, garlic and walnuts.
Cook... - 40.1238
Quick Arroz Con Pollo
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cayenne. In a large Dutch oven, cook chicken and sausage in olive oil over medium-high heat, turning, until browned all over, about 6 minutes.
2. Stir in rice, broth, saffron, tomatoes, and peas. Bring to a boil,... - 29.3999
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 47.4116
Cut chicken legs into drumsticks and thighs; shake in paper bag with flour, salt and pepper to coat evenly.
Saute slowly in vegetable oil in large frying pan 30 minutes, or until fork tender; place in 10 cup casserole with tight fitting cover.
Sprinkle... - 34.2094
Curried Fried Rice
Cook rice in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in Large pan; cook chicken, in batches, until browned all over.
Add onion and paste to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Return chicken to pan; add... - 35.6866
In saucepan, brown rice with sage in butter.
Add broth; bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 15 minutes; add peas.
Simmer 10 minutes more or until done.
Stir in pimiento. - 30.3922
1. Melt the butter in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. Add the chicken broth, cardamom, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, orange rind, salt, and pepper, and bring to a boil. Add the... - 30.282
Chicken And Egg On Rice
To make plain rice
All recipes call for short-grain rice.
When planning a meal requiring rice, allow at least 1 hour for washing, soaking, boiling, and standing.
Use a heavy, tight-lidded pot with a capacity roughly 3 times the volume of uncooked rice. (Pot... - 43.819
In a wide frying pan, cook sausages briefly over medium-high heat to release some of the fat; add garlic, yellow onion, and rice.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft about 10 minutes.
Mix in pimentos, liquid from clams, and broth.
Bring to a boil;... - 38.9704
Skillet Quick Shrimp Curry
1. Heat butter or margarine and oil in large skillet; saute onion until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in curry powder; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes longer. Add chicken broth, salt and shrimps to mixture. Bring to boiling; cover; simmer 6 minutes.
2.... - 36.4996
Quick And Easy Jambalaya
In large heavy saucepan, cook bacon over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until crisp; drain on paper towels and set aside.
Wipe out pan and melt butter; cook onion, red pepper and garlic for about 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in bacon, chicken stock,... - 38.824
Combine broth and saffron in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Place 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick skillet; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp; saute 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Remove from skillet, and keep... - 41.2481
Quick Cooked Asparagus
1) Trim off the hard ends of asparagus and dry the spears.
2) In a wok, deep fry the asparagus for 15 seconds and set it aside.
3) Discard all the oil.
4) In a wok, add sugar, water, and salt to boil.
5) Add the asparagus to blanch it... - 44.4176
Quick Golden Pumpkin Soup
Saute celery and onion in margarine, while potatoes are cooking.
Mash potatoes and add all ingredients.
Add more milk, if a thinner soup is desired.
Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
This is a delicious and rich-tasting soup made with evaporated milk.
Try... - 38.9692
Oriental Chicken Pilaf
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Chicken recipe? Try out this Oriental Chicken Pilaff - one of the most unusual way of serving leftover chicken. Follow this quick and simple homemade recipe for Oriental Chicken Pilaff . - 48.1698
Quick And Easy Vegetable Gumbo In 5 Minute
If you are looking to whomp up a gutsy meal without spending a fortune, this is it. Betty whomps up yet another unbelievably quick and easy vegetable dish that is not only highly appetizing, but also very filling. Prepared in five minutes flat, this is one... - 97.5064
Quick Paella Stew
1. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven mix celery, onion, bouillon, oregano, saffron, garlic, 3 cups water and tomatoes.
2. Stir well and boil the mixture.
3. Decrease heat, cover, and cook on low flame for 15 minutes until done.
4. Add chicken,... - 45.5569
1) In a saucepan add stock. Boil the mixture over gently simmer.
2) In a large heavy saucepan heat oil and cook onion over moderately low heat for 5 minutes till softened.
3) Add mushrooms or red pepper if desired and cook the mixture for further 5... - 46.3518
Chicken Vegetable Risotto Supper
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add rice, onion and garlic; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until rice is golden brown.
Stir in broth; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is... - 42.2749
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. In a medium sized casserole pot, add bacon and cook till it turns crisp.
3. Carefully remove crisp bacon and drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
4. In the same casserole (which would still retain... - 44.9873
Flavored Chicken A La King
1. In a medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine and remove from heat.
2. Then blend in flour, onion, salt and Worcestershire sauce, stir in milk and cook over low heat with constant stirring such that sauce thickens and boils for 1 minute.
3.... - 39.4081
Chicken Cucumber Salad With Tarragon
1 Cut: the chicken breasts across the grain into thin slices. Mince the tarragon.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, half of the tarragon, the garlic and black pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken slices and return to a boil.... - 38.9419