- » Quick Bites
Quick Bites Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick bites recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick bites recipes.
Raspberry And Lime Cheesecake Quick Bites
Got a sweet tooth? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch Chef Tse prepare these yummy Raspberry and Lime Cheesecake Quick Bites almost effortlessly. Surprise your family to this delicacy today. - 127.03
Economy Bites 2: Ground Turkey Penne Bake
Preheat oven to 350
-Mix turkey in a bowl with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
-Dice onion, garlic, and mushrooms – sauté onions and garlic on medium heat in pot w/ olive oil for about 5 minutes, until they're soft. Add... - 42.8953
Bacon Bites With Barbecue Dip
1) Make bacon into 3/4" pieces.
2) In 1/2-cup serving dish combine all ingredients except Canadian-style bacon.
3) Wrap loosely.
4) Microwave on high (550 watts) till hot for 20 to 30 sec [30 to 45 sec]. Stir once
5) Skewer bacon on... - 40.9125
Spicy Sausage Bites
These Spicy Sausage Bites are simply terrific ! Have these veg sausage appetizers for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Spicy Sausage Bites are welcome ! - 35.4194
Chewy Granola Bites
1. Into large bowl, measure first 9 ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in granola cereal, raisins, and oats. Grease large cookie sheet.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.... - 33.6373
Garlic Chicken Bites With Tomato Raisin Sauce
1. In a small bowl, mix cilantro, pepper, and three-fourths of the garlic; rub mixture over chicken. Place chicken pieces well apart in a lightly oiled 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) rimmed baking pan.
2. Bake in a 500°F (260°C) oven until chicken is lightly... - 30.1387
Preheat oven to 400°.
Quarter biscuits; arrange in two greased 8x1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
In saucepan melt butter; add cheese.
Stir till blended.
Drizzle over biscuits.
Bake in 400° oven 12 to 15 minutes. - 28.099
Irresistible Smoked Salmon Bites
1. Place cream cheese in a bowl; microwave at Medium for 1 minute to soften. Stir well. Blend in dill, honey mustard, grainy mustard and lemon juice.
2. Generously spread mustard mixture over bread slices; layer with smoked salmon. Cut each slice into 4... - 27.3203
1. Place the melon chunks, lime juice, and chili powder in a bowl and toss well.
2. Serve with wooden picks. - 23.5435