- » Quick Beef Macaroni
Quick Beef Macaroni Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick beef macaroni recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick beef macaroni recipes.
Macaroni Valetta is easy to cook recipe. Macaroni Valetta gets it taste from macaroni and meat cooked in white sauce. - 36.523
Smoked Beef And Macaroni
Combine all ingredients except crumbs and butter or margarine; turn into 1-quart casserole.
Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350°) for 35 to 40 minutes.
Garnish with green pepper rings or hard-cooked egg... - 36.4072
In 10-inch skillet brown meat; drain excess fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, cranberry sauce, water, barbecue sauce, and seasonings.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat 15 to 20 minutes. - 29.1407
You May Also Like!
Quick Skillet Supper
Cook ground beef in a large skillet until browned, stirring to crumble; drain off pan drippings.
Stir in next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
Stir in sour cream and 1/2 can onion... - 32.5261
Skillet Macaroni And Beef
1. In a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat, cook the beef, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Using a slotted spoon, remove the beef to a bowl and set aside. Add the zucchini, onion, and macaroni to the skillet,... - 33.0139
Quick Beef Casserole
Quick Beef Casserole is easy to make and does'nt take much time to prepare. The macaroni and milk gives the Quick Beef Casserole a mouth watering taste. - 37.1599
Quick Meal Macaroni
Saute vegetables lightly in butter in top of double boiler for 5 minutes over direct heat.
Remove vegetables and blend flour into butter remaining in pan.
Add milk gradually and cook until mixture thickens.
Stir constantly to keep smooth.
Add cheese, salt,... - 41.0375
Quick Cranberry Macaroni
In 10-inch skillet cook ground beef till browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, cranberry sauce, water, barbecue sauce, salt, ginger, and cinnamon.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve over hot cooked... - 32.7581
Place bacon in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cover loosely and microwave until crisp, 31/2 to 4 1/2 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain.
Stir green onions, sugar, flour, bouillon, salt, pepper, vinegar and water into bacon fat in casserole.
Microwave uncovered until... - 40.3119
Macaroni With Meat & Yogurt
Following package directions, cook macaroni in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook pine nuts, stirring, until golden (about 5 minutes); remove from pan and set... - 44.1134
1 In a 4-quart covered saucepan, bring the broth, water, tomatoes, basil and pepper to a boil over high heat.
2 Meanwhile, drain the beans in a colander, rinse under cold running water and drain well.
3 In a food processor, coarsely chop the onion, carrot and... - 36.4228
Beefy Macaroni With Cabbage
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan over high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, garlic and fennel seeds; cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until onion is... - 31.9472
1. In a medium size (2 - 2 1/2 quart) microwaveproof casserole or serving dish, combine all ingredients and give a good stir.
2. Cover the dish with its lid if it has one or use plastic wrap.
3. Place in the microwave and cook, for almost 22 minutes,... - 39.5243