- » Quick Beef Curry
Quick Beef Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick beef curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick beef curry recipes.
Thai Stir Fry Curry Ground Beef
If you keep ground beef in your freezer, you can make this tasty Thai dish in under 15 minutes – great for whenever you don’t know what to cook. Serve over hot rice; it’s super-simple if you have an electric rice cooker. - 122.6
Quick Beef Curry
Are you looking for a quickie main dish recipe? This recipe of quick beef curry might come helpful to you. If everything is followed as per the recipe, it will not take more than 10 mins to serve this delicious main dish on the table. Serve over warm rice to... - 121.298
Quick Beef Curry
This is a super easy recipe to make Beef Curry. If you're back from work and need a quick recipe, then this is it. This dish can be easily made within 15 minutes. - 113.03
Curry Beef Stir Fry
This Curry Beef Stir Fry is a terrific dish ! Try this out with your pasta dishes. Feel free to share what you think about this Curry Beef Stir Fry . - 46.8721
Quick Beans And Beef
1. In a large frying pan, add oil and fry meat until cooked.
2. Stir in onion and green pepper; cook slowly for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato and seasonings; simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in beans and corn; cook until the ingredients are heated... - 45.1724
Curry Beef Wrapped In Lettuce
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until edges begin to brown about 5 minutes.
Mix in curry powder and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Then add tomato paste and sugar; stir until mixture is bubbly about 1... - 40.0305
Curried Ground Beef And Rice
Curried Ground Beef And Rice is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Curried Ground Beef And Rice; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 38.1483
Beef Fillet Curry With Couscous
Rub 1 tablespoon of the curry paste over beef.
Cook beef in large heated oiled nonstick pan, uncovered, until browned all over and cooked as desired.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Add remaining paste and onion to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion... - 36.7337
1) In a pan, add in the steak. Cook the steak for about 10 minutes in itw own juices.
2) Add in the canned tomatoes. Stir well.
3) In a bowl, blend a tablespoon of paprika with an equal amount of water.
4) Pour the paprika mixture into the pan.
5)... - 34.7759
Curry Beef In Lettuce
1. In a large bowl, blend cornstarch with 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the vinegar. Peel, core, and finely chop pears; gently stir into vinegar mixture and set aside.
2. Crumble beef into a wide nonstick frying pan or wok; add mushrooms and raisins. Stir-fry over... - 33.5957
Quick Beef Curry
1. Cut the meat into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and roll in some seasoned flour and set aside.
2. Brown the onions in about 1 tablespoon oil until brown, add the floured beef and brown on all sides. Add the can of curry paste and the chopped potato. Cover and... - 28.3559
Quick Red Flannel Hash
In bowl, combine hash, onion, chili sauce and beets.
Heat in skillet over high heat for 15 minutes or until well browned.
Cut into wedges; lift out with spatula. - 26.7216