- » Quick Beef Bean Taco
Quick Beef Bean Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick beef bean taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick beef bean taco recipes.
Quick Chili Bean Tacos
1. In a pan brown meat.
2. Remove meat from pan.
3. In the remaining fat in pan, cook green pepper and onion.
4. Drain off fat.
5. Stir in chili powder and mayonnaise.
6. Heat through and add meat and beans, mixing well.
7. Place lettuce on toasted... - 44.8465
Taco Salad With Refried Beans
1) In a pan, saute the ground beef until brown.
2) In another pan, heat the beans.
3) In a bowl, mix chopped onions, chopped lettuce leaves and black olives.
3) Arrange the corn chips neatly on the serving platter.
4) On one chip, add a... - 42.5113
Easy Taco Supper
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and green pepper, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Add the beef and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Tilt the... - 34.4769
Best Taco Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown ground beef in 10 inch skillet; drain fat.
Add taco seasoning and water; bring to a quick boil and then let simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, put shortening in bottom of small saucepan and melt on medium heat; add beans and... - 41.0373
Taco Burgers has a piquant taste. The beef and Worcestershire sauce gives the Taco Burgers a sizzling taste. Taco Burgers is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 36.2924
Crumble the beef into a 11/2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till done.
Drain, then stir in tomato sauce, water, and chili powder.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 6... - 42.5251
Betty's Super Bowl Taco Bowls
Score a perfect ten with your guests with this yummy, eye-catching taco bowls. This yummy appetizer is quite a cinch to put together. Betty ads a delicious spin to the good old taco bowl recipe with her renewed version. - 117.655
7 Layer Taco Dip
How to make 7 layer taco dip. Quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for parties! - 131.909
Soft Taco Burgers
"I love to grill these sandwiches for quick summer meals or impromptu get-togethers around the pool. They're a snap to prepare, and no one ever guesses that they're low fat." - 33.2505
In a 3-quart saucepan, brown meat, onion and garlic.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, taco-seasoning mix and chili powder.
Stir in water.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer about 30 minutes.
Add rice and undrained kidney beans.
Simmer to cook rice and blend... - 46.1681
Quick 'n' Spicy Beefy Chili
1. In a 4- to 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook half of beef, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer beef to a plate using a slotted spoon. Repeat with remaining beef.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add... - 34.275
Super Quick Mexican Tostadas
Looking for a recipe that is high on flavor and low on effort? Then you have found your perfect match. Betty’s Mexican tostadas are fun to make and eat. Agreed, this Mexican feast is a bit of a calorie splurge. But then the indulgence is totally worth it!... - 111.378
Beef-Bean Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.9728
Cook ground beef in a large skillet until browned, stirring to crumble, drain well.
Add chopped onion, water, chili powder, salt, cumin, and pepper to ground beef.
Cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove skillet from heat, stir in... - 43.2026
Prepare all ingredients.
Heat tostada shells according to package directions.
In separate skillets heat beans and browned meat.
Assemble tostadas by spreading equal portions of beans on each shell.
Next layer equal portions of meat and guacamole (reserving... - 36.1717
1. In a large (3-quart) microwave proof casserole add beef breaking chunks with a spoon.
2. Stir in onion and green pepper.
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until beef changes color.
5.... - 46.8854
Crisp Fried Tortilla Pieces
Crumble ground beef and sausage in a frying pan.
Add onion and cook on high heat, stirring, until meat is lightly browned.
Discard fat; season with salt and liquid hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Spread beans in a shallow 10 by 15-inch oval or rectangular pan... - 46.636