- » Quick Bean
Quick Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick bean recipes.
Hearty Caribbean Black Beans Soup
For all the lovers of homemade soup, this is a right choice. The black bean soup is delicious as well as nutritious and when cooked in Caribbean style, it packs with it the tropical flavor. - 120.529
Baked Beans And Sausage In A Bun
Looking for a healthy dish to prepare? Try Baked Beans and Sausage in a Bun. Easy to make, this recipe can be made within minutes. Have it as a breakfast or a meal, it work wells either ways. - 118.043
Lean Sausage And Summer Vegetable Stir Fry
A one pan wonder meal, nice and easy, nothing to clean and nutritionally well balanced! Red and yellow peppers are sautéed with mushrooms, zucchini and sausage for a great tasting and colorful meal. This light and delicious recipe is perfect to pull out on a... - 116.561
Hummus Pinwheel For Kids
Want to pack something nice for your child's lunch box? As always, Weelicious host has come up with a meal recipe for the kids to carry for school or to a park. These are easy hummus pinwheels and she shows the recipe from scratch which includes making... - 116.13
Baked Beans And Applesauce Smoothie
How about a unique baked beans and applesauce smoothie. Have a look at this impressive video shared by the Wisest Wizards. Wondering about how this unique combination tastes, then better got to try this amazing baked beans and applesauce smoothie. - 116.084
Toasted Baked Beans Sandwich
Got only a few minutes to toast a sandwich? Try this Baked Beans Toasted Sandwich. This is a tasty, healthy and simple snack which can be served with chilli or tomato sauce. Decorate it with freshly cut tomatoes and cucumber for added color. - 112.907
Quick Mexican Pizza
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Line the baking sheet with aluminium foil.
3. Spread beans evenly over the tortillas.
4. Top with cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
6. Top the Quick... - 112.051
Black Bean And Quinoa Pita Pocket
Packing office lunch can be cumbersome to many of you in a regular basis. But, these pita pockets are ready within couple of minutes, and they are going to boost up your metabolism through various kinds of nutritional contents. In this video, famous chef Dani... - 111.867
Quick And Easy Italian Chickpea Salad
Whether you believe it or not, chickpeas form an intrinsic part of Italian recipes. And Italian style chickpea salad is quite sumptuous to say. Now you too can learn how to make this yummy salad. Thanks to the video recipe, you can now toss up a quick,... - 108.223
The summer has just set in, so there is nothing like making something nice and healthy! This bean salad is the thing to make for a potluck too! An easy salad shown by Gavin, check out the video! - 107.887
Thai Phad Phet Sator
The combination of pork and green beans is quite delicious and it is also a rich source of vegetable and non-veg protein and fiber. It can be served as a regular meal, with plain steaming rice. And the chef is here to make your job easy! - 107.449
Asian-style Green Bean Stir-fry
This green bean stir-fry is great for someone on a detox diet and ideal for a hot summer day. It tastes delicious warm or cold and is packed with nutrients and flavor. The savory garlic oyster sauce and sweet honey are the secret ingredients in this... - 105.859
Super Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa
Want to spice up your meal today with this Super Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa? Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this Mexican delicacy with a spicy twist in your own kitchen. - 105.081
Quick Mexican Tomato Bean Dip
When you are wondering what to serve with tortilla chips other than salsa sauce. You can try out the Mexican-Style Flavorful Bean Dip. It tastes delicious. Chef Betty shows us the quickest way of making this dip, which is very easy and hardly takes up a few... - 104.407
Baked Creamy Bean Dip
Are you looking for a perfect flavorful dip recipe? Here is an impressive video that displays a creamy bean dip recipe that is great for all occasions. The video is well explained and the chef seasons and creams the bean dip with sour cream, cheese and hot... - 104.161
Quick And Simple White Bean Soup
If you are looking for a quick warming soup that is surprisingly easy to make, this is it. Simple and delicious, Betty's white bean soup treat is ready in minutes and makes for a sumptuous addition to any meal. This soup provides a super-quick one-bowl-meal... - 103.899
Quick Rosemary And White Bean Dip
If you are searching for a unique but quick recipe of dip, then this recipe will suit your requirement. This dip is a perfect accompaniment with veggies, chips or sandwiches. Simply blend all the ingredients in your food processor and your dip is ready. - 103.734
Filipino Sauteed Long Green Beans
See this easy step by step video that shares a recipe for Sitaw Guisado. These are basically sauteed long green beans with oyster sauce. Watch this video and try out this Filipino style green beans at home. Surely the dish would turn out to be flavorful and... - 103.289
Want to whip up a drink? Try this Sweet nothings. This is a beverage which is very common in Asia, particularly China. It is made with azuki beans, sugar and milk. The best part about it is that it can be served warm or cold as per your preference. - 101.17
Fun Popcorn Jelly Bean
Perfect after a long evening of club hopping, this creamy sensation runs a riot of flavors. Flavored up with vanilla vodka, amaretto, creme of cacao, pear liqueur and hazelnut coffee cream. This inviting is undeniably irresistible. Stream the video for the... - 97.8191
Corn And Black Bean Salsa Sauce
Want to prepare a great side dish that goes well with your main dish? Check out the yummy and delicious Corn and Black Bean Salsa Sauce. A great sauce that goes well with pork, meat, fish, tacos or tortillas. - 97.646
Quick Black Eyed Pea Salad
The summer is just in and you want to have a nice selection of a salad! This salad will set the mood for the summer season! Watch the video to see how to make this black eyed pea salad! - 97.2968
Short Ribs In Coca Cola
Want to be creative with your short ribs? Try baking short ribs in coca cola with your favorite barbeque sauce and season with garlic and thyme. It would take only a few minutes to put the dish together and rest is taken care by your oven. It’s that simple. - 97.1815
Cannellini Salad With Mint
As quick and easy as this salad is, it has a sophisticated combination of flavors and textures. - 93.7825
Pan Tossed Butter Beans
Who said butter beans are boring? Chef John shows a super easy and healthy way to make plain boiled butter beans into a delicious side to accompany summer grills. So next time you have a can of these big beans, this is what you want to do with it, cause they... - 93.3535
Quick Baked Beans
Want to try baked beans with a twist? Very simple to prepare, healthy and not spicy, this recipe brought to you by Beryl Stokes is ideal for lunch or dinner. Just prepare in your kitchen in minutes and you’ve a sure shot winner at hand to impress everyone... - 92.7393
Cooking With Bean – Quick Spaghetti
Our little Chef Mai (Bean) shows us how to make her quick spaghetti recipe with a side salad and homemade Italian dressing with guest Chef Jasmine. This recipe can be tried at home by kids under adult supervision. I think that by encouraging kids to cook like... - 89.2079
Thai Stir Fried Bean Sprouts
Have you ever tried to prepare a main course with bean sprouts? Here is an amazing Thai style stir fried bean sprouts recipe. So head straight to your kitchen to prepare this wonderful recipe in just a few minutes. Serve these bean sprouts over warm rice and... - 88.516
Quick And Easy Homestyle Green Beans And New Potatoes
Feeding a crowd? What better than green beans and new potatoes. Flavorful and creamy, this is one dish that is likely to win all hearts. The crunch of beans and soft bite of potato makes this meal just right for a Sunday night dinner or even formal... - 87.9587
Looking for a delicious rice preparation? Try this Rice beans recipe. This is a Japanese dish which can be made and served as a meal or even breakfast. The flavors of sour cream and cheese over cooked beans and rice makes it an interesting combination. - 84.8584
French Nicoise Salade
Have you been looking for a perfect French Nicoise Salad recipe? You have hit the correct page. Watch the chef prepare this easy to follow recipe now. We bet your friends and family will be bowled over with your culinary skills. - 81.836
Food Processor Pate
If you are missing your refried beans after switching over to raw food, here is Dan’s recipe for a raw pate. This is his version of refried beans which he uses for making wraps and other dishes. He uses Brazilian nuts and spices up with paprika and cumin.... - 81.6313
Quick And Easy Country Style Green Beans
When looking for a quick and easy dinner treat, this done-in-a-snap recipe will bail you out. Betty demonstrates how to make country style green beans without the fuss and trouble of starting from fresh beans. A cinch to make and good to eat meal, this... - 80.8628
Whether you are looking for a dip for your party fare or just a healthy snack to dig on, the classic hummus perfectly fits the bill. Fast and easy, this exotic dip is based on garbanzo beans and makes for a filling treat. This video shows how to make this... - 71.3172
Do you have a Rice Cooker?
They’re wonderful for cooking rice, aren’t they? …But is that all?
NO WAY! I like to cook lentils and small beans in the rice cooker as well as barley too.
Just make sure what you want to cook is of similar size to rice. - 61.4024
Green Smoothie With Bean Sprouts
Kick start your day in a real healthy way with this green smoothie recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines couple of sprout verities and fruits to make a nice and healthy smoothie. Really quick and easy to put together! - 49.4723
Quick & Easy Rajma
This is a very simple and easy rajma curry recipe. It uses very few ingredients which can be found in our pantry. As also, we cook this directly into a pressure cooker which reduces the time and effort on cleaning. - 48.6309
Lima Beans In Cheese Sauce
1) Rinse the lima beans, drain and set aside.
2) In a small, microwavable dish, add in the beans, onion and butter. Mix and microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes. The beans must turn tender by the end.
3) Add in the flour, dry mustard, pepper and milk.... - 47.8231
Any Bean Salad
1) Drain off the liquid from the beans and reserve in a measuring cup.
2) Add water to make it 1/2 cup, if required.
3) In a bowl, combine beans, green peppers, pimiento and onion.
4) In another bowl, add oil, vinegar, sugar, salt,... - 47.7749
Korean Beef & Bean Threads
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 2-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze water from mushrooms and thinly slice.
In a small... - 47.3606
White Bean Garden Salad
Place the beans in a serving dish and toss with the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Pretend you're planting a beautiful garden.
Take a large handful of the radish sprouts and insert them into the beans as if they grew out of them.
Then... - 47.252
Rajma (red Kidney Bean Curry)
This vegetarian dish originated in Punjab, a northern state in India. Kidney beans are an excellent source of protein and dietary fiber, making it an ideal ingredient in a vegetarian diet. For more recipes, visit www.deliciousindian.com. - 47.1525
Bacon Flavored Black Bean Soup
In 3-quart saucepan combine beans and water; soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or till beans are tender.
In small skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook onion... - 46.7357
Bean Burgers With Lime Scallion Yogurt Sauce
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, scallion, and lime juice.
Chill the sauce until ready to serve.
In a large bowl, mash the beans with the egg white or egg substitute until only slightly lumpy.
Stir in the cilantro, onion, chile pepper, bread crumbs,... - 46.7202
Microwave Cooked Sweet And Sour Beans
1) Into a 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole, add in the green bean pieces along with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 11 minutes. The beans must become slightly tender yet crisp. Stir the beans once after 5 minnutes.
3) Let the... - 46.5853
Spicy Bean Threads
Cover bean theads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 4-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze water from mushrooms and thinly slice.
Heat a wide... - 46.3816
Microwave Cooked Green Bean Casserole
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the beans with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave for about 11 minutes on HIGH. Stir once halfway in between the cooking time.
3) When the beans have turned tender, let them rest in the casserole for a few... - 46.3793
String Bean Vinaigrette
1) Take a saucepan and boil the water.
2) Add the green and yellow beans and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the peas and keep in a bowl. Cover the bowl and allow it to chill.
4) Mix the green onion, chives, vinegar, oil, garlic and chili powder in a... - 46.3202
Quick Spicy Garbanzo Beans
Saute onions in oil in skillet over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
Stir in garlic.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
Stir in salt, turmeric, chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and garam... - 46.2106
Green Beans With Tarragon Sauce
1. In a large sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray.
2. Place on flame and add olive oil.
3. Once hot, add garlic and chopped onions. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
4. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from... - 46.1073
Mexicali Bean And Rice Pie
Oil 34cm pizza pan.
Place rice, water and stock in large pan.
Bring to boil; simmer tightly, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
Transfer rice to large bowl; when cool, stir in egg and half the cheddar cheese.
Using wet... - 46.0337
1) In a small mixing bowl, place 3 ounces of kidney beans.
2) With a fork, mash the beans well and keep aside.
3) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, add the vegetables, margarine, and garlic. Mix well.
4) With a vented plastic wrap, cover... - 45.8892
Quick red Beans And Rice
Place beans, 2 cups water, onion, bell pepper and garlic in a large saucepot or Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium.
Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
Add oregano, thyme, black pepper, red pepper, bay leaf, sausage and... - 45.6984
Bean Noodle Bake
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in saucepan mix tomato sauce, salt, basil, marjoram, oregano, and garlic salt.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Combine egg and cottage cheese.
Place half the noodles in bottom of ungreased 9 x... - 45.6579
Meatball Green Bean Stroganoff
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add green beans, bell pepper, onion and garlic; cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender.
Stir in soup, water, Worcestershire sauce and frozen meatballs; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover... - 45.6205
Cuban Black Bean Soup
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the celery, onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in the paprika, salt, and black pepper.
Add the beans, water, and broth and bring to a boil over... - 45.4235
Green Beans And Braised Celery
GEETING READY1) Under running water wash the bean and then cut off the end the ends
2) Boil about 4 cups of water into a Dutch oven
3) Place the beans and cook without a lid for about 10 minutes till tender
4) Into a colander drain them and keep aside
5)... - 45.3935
Bean And Vegetable Hot Pot
1) In a pan, place the vegetables sprinkle with stock and season taste.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
3) If you wish to freeze the dish, then do so at this stage. Pour the cooled beans mixture into a... - 45.3333
Pork And Bean Stew
About 3 hours before serving: In large kettle, boil beans with 2 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand one hour.
Add onion studded with cloves, celery stalks and bay leaf; cover; simmer one hour.
Meanwhile, in Dutch... - 45.1313
Quick Fall Minestrone
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic to pan; saute 2 1/2 minutes.
Add broth and next 7 ingredients (through salt); bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes.
Add kale, orzo, and cannellini beans; cook 5 minutes or... - 44.8687
Quick Chili Bean Tacos
1. In a pan brown meat.
2. Remove meat from pan.
3. In the remaining fat in pan, cook green pepper and onion.
4. Drain off fat.
5. Stir in chili powder and mayonnaise.
6. Heat through and add meat and beans, mixing well.
7. Place lettuce on toasted... - 44.8465
Beef And Bean Casserole
1) In a basin, place the haricot beans, cover with boiling water and leave to stand for 1 hour.
2) In a cooker, melt the margarine or lard.
3) Add the onion and carrots and saute until begin to color.
4) Add the meat and fry until... - 44.7519
English Summer Salad
1. Into a large pan of rapidly boiling salted water plung the peas and beans.
2. Blanch for no more than 1-2 minutes.
3. Drain in a colander and let cool naturally without refreshing.
4. Dress the beans in a little of the Olive oil... - 44.5159
1. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, pour in the oil
2. Heat the oil and then add in the onions and seasonings
3. Cook till the onions are translucent and cooked through
4. Add the peas, rice and bacon bits to the mixture and cook till the mixture is... - 44.4722
(1) In a saucepan, combine limas, water, salt, butter, and onion flakes
(2) Cover the pan and place on a medium-low flame.
(3) Allow beans to simmer for 8-10 minutes.
(4) Tip in the corn, re-cover pan and continue to simmer for another 10 minutes,... - 44.1871
Green Beans With Sour Cream And Swiss Cheese
Cook beans according to package directions; drain.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet; add breadcrumbs, stirring until toasted.
Remove from skillet and set aside.
Melt 2 remaining tablespoons butter in skillet; stir in flour, salt, pepper, and... - 43.4815
Harvest Time Green Beans
In large saucepan, combine green beans, carrots, green onions, water, sugar, thyme and salt; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
In small bowl, stir cornstarch into... - 43.234
Vegetable And Egg Fried Rice
* Cook rice in rice cooker with 1cup rice:1 1/2 cup water along with salt.
* Make scrambled egg with a tsp oil and a pinch of salt and a pinch of soy sauce.
* Cut the vegetables as shown in the picture.
* In a big pan pour oil, put the vegetables- carrot,... - 43.1474
Chili Beans And Sausage
Cook sausage just until it loses its pink color; break it up as it cooks.
Pour off all the fat and cook onion in the same pan until it is limp.
Add the apples, tomato juice, brown sugar, garlic, salt, chili and pepper.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add... - 42.8721
Beans, Shrimp And Tomato Salad
Trim the beans and cook in boiling salted water, until just tender.
Drain and cool.
Hard-cook the egg for 10 minutes, cool, shell and remove the egg yolk.
Press the egg yolk through a strainer.
Nick the skins of the tomatoes, plunge into boiling water for... - 42.8583
Quick Barley & White Bean Soup With Prosciutto
Preheat a 2 1/2- or 3 1/2-quart sauce pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add butter and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add shallots and carrot: cook, stirring often, just until shallots are soft (about 3 minutes).
Add barley: cook,... - 42.6183
Quick Three Bean Soup
1) Combine together all the ingredients with 1 cup of the reserved liquid from the canned legumes in a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, till the vegetables are... - 42.2798
Hearty Tomato Bean Soup
Cook bacon in 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Heat reserved drippings in saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and celery; cook and stir until vegetables are... - 42.159
Quick Mustard-bean Pickles
Combine mustard, flour, sugar, salt and turmeric in a small bowl.
Add water, a little at a time, mixing to make a smooth paste.
Heat vinegar and celery seed to boiling.
Add about 1/2 cup of hot vinegar to mustard mixture gradually.
Stir mustard mixture into... - 41.8044
In a Dutch oven combine drained beans, water, onion, celery, bouillon granules, basil, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Discard bay leaf.
Mash beans slightly with a fork.
Stir in milk and process cheese... - 41.5756
Gingered Green Beans
1) Take a large saucepan and add water. Boil the water.
2) Blanch the green beans into the boiling water for 2 minutes.
3) Drain the green beans and rinse with cold water. keep the green beans aside.
4) Take a wok and heat the olive... - 41.414
Potato And Bean Salad
To a large saucepan of boiling water, add potatoes, bay leaf, garlic, peppercorns, and salt.
Boil potatoes until just about done, 13 to 18 minutes.
Remove bay leaf, garlic, and peppercorns.
Add beans and cook until tender, about 7 minutes.
Drain, place in a... - 41.3962
Bean Salad With Basil Dressing
1. In a bowl add green beans, garbanzos, celery and garlic.
2. In another bowl mix vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and basil.
3. Pour the mixture over beans.
4. Mix the salad well.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. Mix salad gently and serve... - 41.3181
Microwave Cooked Orange Baked Beans
1) Into a 2-quart microwavable casserole, add in the onion and butter.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH for about 3 1/2 minutes or till the vegetables become soft.
3) Add in the baked beans, brown sugar, catsup, orange juice concentrate and prepared... - 41.2512
Green Beans With Dill
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion until soft.
2) Now, add water, chili sauce and dill. Cook for a minute.
3) Make a corn starch-water mixture and add it to onions.
4) Cook, constantly stirring until sauce thickens.
5) Mix together the... - 41.1523
French Green Beans And Pears
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine pecans and margarine.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until margarine melts.
Add beans and summer savory.
Microwave at High for 4 minutes.
Stir to break apart beans.
Microwave at... - 41.0645
Quick And Easy Bean Salad With Yogurt
In bowl combine beans, green pepper, celery, onion, and garlic.
In small cup combine yogurt, oil, and lemon juice; pour over bean mixture.
Chill until ready to use.
Arrange greens on serving platter; top with bean mixture and surround with tomato... - 41.049
Green Beans Piquant
In a saucepan combine green beans, onion, water, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cook, covered, 10 to 15 minutes or till beans are tender.
Drain; keep warm.
Meanwhile, in skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon;... - 40.9569
Quick Barbecued Pot Roast
This quick barbecued pork roast is a beef pot roast prepared in the pressure pan. Flavored with mustard and barbecue sauce along with a dash of liquid smoke, the quick barbecued pot roast can be served with rice for a filling and delicious meal. - 40.8039
Quick Garbanzo Bean Salad
1) Combine all the ingredients together in a 1-quart bowl.
2) Cover the bowl and chill the mixture. Toss occasionally.
3) Serve as preferred. - 40.7936
Classic Green Bean Bake
1. Reserve 1/2 can of French fried onions for topping.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a 1 1/2 -quart oven-to-table casserole or baking dish combine all the ingredients. Stir to mix.
4. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 25... - 40.7584
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, add all the topping ingredients.
2) Toss lightly and cover and refrigerate for several hours.
3) For the base, halve the bread rounds and add in the sandwich mix.
4) Serve immediately with a side of ketchup. - 40.627
Speedy Beef & Bean Burritos
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil; place in oven.
Turn temperature to 350°F; heat tortillas 15 minutes.
While tortillas are warming, prepare burrito filling.
Combine meat, onion and garlic in large skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat until meat is no... - 40.5936
Cannellini Bean Salad
1. In a small skillet or saucepan, pour in the oil
2. Heat the oil on medium heat and then add the celery, carrot, garlic. Reduce to low heat and sautÃ© till tender
3. Transfer this mixture to a bowl and add in the rest of the ingredients. Mix... - 40.5267
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place garlic cloves in a small baking pan. Roast for 35 minutes or until garlic is very soft. Squeeze garlic cloves at one end to press out softened garlic.
3. Combine roasted garlic with beans, basil or parsley-basil... - 40.0515
Spicy Peaches 'n' Beans
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F
2. Prepare a shallow1-quart casserole dish by greasing it
3. Set aside a few of the peach slices for garnish
4. Combine all the ingredients in the casserole dish
5. Arrange the reserved peach slices over the... - 39.9462
Curried Lima Beans
Turn limas into greased casserole (about 1 1/2 quarts).
Saute onions in melted butter just until limp.
Add flour and curry powder, stirring until smooth.
Gradually add milk; stir until thickened.
Pour sauce over beans; mix gently to coat beans.
Sprinkle... - 39.8048
Bean And Wiener Soup
Bean and wiener soup is a flavorful and filling soup made with beans and cooked in a microwave. Prepared with a bean and bacon soup base, the bean and wiener soup is flavored with worcestershire sauce and mustard. With green peppers and onions along with... - 39.7175
Green Bean & Jicama Salad
In a small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups cold water with 2 tablespoons of the vinegar.
Add onion and let stand for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, pull beans through a French bean cutter or slice into thin strips with a knife.
Place beans on a rack above 1/2 inch boiling... - 39.5666
Quick Bean Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, saute the onion in the bacon fat, salad oil, or shortening over low heat about 5 minutes or until just tender.
3) Turn off the heat, stir in the beans, mustard and molasses,... - 39.5637
In medium saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 8 to 10 minutes until tender.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour sauce over beans; toss lightly.
Serve hot. - 39.5468
Quick Oven Baked Beans
1. Butter a casserole dish or a bean pot if you have one.
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F
3. Drain the liquid from the beans and add to the casserole.
4. Add all the remaining ingredients except the bacon strips, to the beans and give a... - 39.4183
Quick Bean Recipes By Category