- » Quick Baked Salmon
Quick Baked Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick baked salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick baked salmon recipes.
Quick Crispy Salmon
If you think that cooking fish is complicated, the crispy salmon will make you change your mind! - 128.766
Baked Salmon Tacos With Slaw
Have you tried a fish taco somewhere and want to try it at home? Well in this video the chef shares her recipe of a fish taco which is fairly easy to whip up! See the video for more! - 118.698
Baked Salmon With Lemon And Capers
This baked salmon with lemon and capers is definitely drool worthy. Amy had it at a restaurant and it was so good that she had it twice. Here she tries to make it the same way and I would say she got it pretty good. Watch the video to see how simple it can be... - 113.973
Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce
Addiction to this Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce recipe is totally legal! It is always prepared with a focus on Salmon. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. Trust me, once you taste this Baked Salmon Croquettes... - 48.5004
Sweet Potato Salmon Dish
This recipe is a meal in itself..once served on your plate you could add raw nuts of your choice on top and that would be awesome! Very quick and easy to put together, add your favorite vegetables to this dish...make it your own and make it often. - 47.8735
Easy Salmon And Vegetables In Foil
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make four sheets of aluminum foil into rectangles, approximately 10x16 inches.
3) Place one piece of salmon in the middle of each sheet, slightly to the left of center.
4) Top with one teaspoon of lemon... - 45.7784
Fish Wolfgang Puck's Roasted Salmon With Herb Crust
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F
2) Make the fondue: In a skillet heat olive oil and cook the onion and garlic over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till soft.
3) Add tomatoes, wine, and tomato paste. Boil the mixture and... - 44.8538
Baby Salmon With Sauteed Leeks
Split leeks lengthwise and rinse well; then thinly slice crosswise you should have about 3 cups.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add leeks and cook, stirring, until soft 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 44.6899
Quick Tangy Salmon Pie
Beat one egg into the potato and spread in the bottom and up the sides of a buttered 9-inch-square bake dish.
Sprinkle with peas.
Discard skin from the salmon and empty salmon and juice into a blender.
Add the next five ingredients and cover.
Whiz until well... - 44.4465
Salmon And Dill Coulibiac
Heat oil in medium pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese, breadcrumbs and dill.
Halve salmon fillets horizontally.
Halve pastry sheets; round corners of each half to make oval shapes.
Place about 1/4 cup leek mixture on 1... - 44.0953
Baked Salmon And Green Bean Puff
Cook beans in water in a small covered saucepan over moderate heat, about 5 minutes until tender but still crisp.
Meanwhile, drain and flake the salmon, discarding any large bones or pieces of skin.
Blend 1/4 cup of the soup with the flour, then combine with... - 43.5365
Salmon And Potato Chip Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat butter to melt and cook onion until tender; do not brown.
3. Stir in flour and keep stirring until bubbly.
4. Blend in soup.
5. Slowly add milk and stir until mixture is... - 43.5031
Linguine & Smoked Salmon
Pour liquid smoke into a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Set a rack in pan.
Arrange salmon in a single layer on rack and cover pan tightly.
Bake in a 350° oven until fish is opaque but still moist in thickest part; cut to test 10 to 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.7425
Hasty Salmon Pie
Salmon Pie is a perfect side dish. Salmon Pie is a savory bakery food. Salmon Pie gets its delicious taste from Salmon and biscuit crust. - 42.5925
Herb Coated Salmon
1 Preheat the oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the garlic. Add the parsley and finely chop. Add the scallions and pulse briefly until they are just chopped.
3 Transfer the mixture to... - 40.6403
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Thaw steaks, if frozen.
3. In a small bowl, mix together butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion and paprika.
4. In a shallow baking dish, place steaks and brush lightly with butter mixture.
5. Season... - 40.1631
Salmon Casserole With Caraway
Mix together eggs and dry milk until smooth.
Stir in salt, pepper, and milk.
Add salmon, parsley, onion, celery and leaves, and caraway seed, and mix thoroughly.
Turn into greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Sprinkle top with shredded cheese.
Bake, uncovered, in... - 39.9055
Herb Coated Salmon
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2. In a food processor, finely chop the garlic. Add the parsley and finely chop. Add the seal-lions and pulse briefly until they are just chopped. Transfer the mixture to... - 37.5031
Cheese And Salmon Mold
Cheese And Salmon Mould has an implausible taste. The seafood and cheese gives the Cheese And Salmon Mould an incredible taste. Cheese And Salmon Mould is inspired by restaurants universally. - 36.3081
Salmon Steaks With Dill
In oblong baking dish, combine celery, butter, wine, dill weed, salt and pepper.
Arrange salmon in dish; with thickest portion toward edge of dish.
Spoon sauce over each steak. - 35.5171
1.Combine salmon, oysters, capers, dill, Tabasco and cottage cheese in a bowl.
Season to taste with pepper.
2.Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and fold lightly through salmon mixture.
Spoon into four lightly greased individual souffle dishes and bake at... - 34.1943
Salmon A La Mornay
Salmon A La Mornay is a delicious appetizer. Salmon A La Mornay gets it wonderful taste from potatoes and salmon mixed with cheese. Salmon A La Mornay is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 31.4972
Florentine Salmon Steaks
Stir milk into sauce mix until smooth; let stand 10 minutes.
Blend mayonnaise into sauce mixture.
Spread thawed, uncooked spinach in bottom of greased, shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt, dot with butter, and place salmon steaks over spinach.
Spread... - 31.1698
Simply Super Salmon With Lemon Oregano Pesto
1. In a food processor or mini chopper, combine parsley, oregano, garlic, oil, lemon zest and juice; season with salt and pepper to taste. Puree until very smooth.
2. Arrange salmon in a shallow glass dish; coat both sides with pesto. Let stand at room... - 29.3444
Unbelievable Salmon Quiche
1. Place flour, eggs and butter in a food processor and process to combine.
2. Pour egg mixture into a pie plate. Top with salmon, onion and black pepper to taste, then sprinkle with cheese and bake for 35-40 minutes or until mixture is set and top is brown. - 28.6487
Ruth's Something Special Salmon
Place artichoke hearts in a 1-qt.casserole.
Follow with 1 layer each of salmon, lemon slices (reserve a few slices for garnish), capers and sour cream.
Top with buttered crumbs.
Bake at 350Â° F for 30 minutes.
Crumbs should brown.(To prepare buttered crumbs... - 28.269
Salmon Romanoff Casserole
Prepare noodles and sauce mix as directed, but increase milk to 2/3 C.
Stir in salmon, cheese and chives.
Bake in a 1-qt. covered casserole, 20 minutes at 350Â° F. - 22.2377