- » Quick Baked Potato
Quick Baked Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick baked potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick baked potato recipes.
Chili Cheese Baked Potato Skins
This video is a must watch for people on vegan diet. This recipe has been twisted to suit the needs. Chili Cheese Baked Potato Skins makes a delicious side dish and is also really easy to make. Watch Kim Shields prepare this delicious dish in the video now... - 115.925
Spicy Crunchy Potato Wedges
Love potato wedges, but afraid of the fried ones due to health concern - here is a recipe of spicy potato wedges, which are baked and these are nothing less yummier! Want to prepare yourself? Follow the easy instruction and enjoy these lip-smacking wedges... - 108.114
If you are hungry and want to prepare something delicious really quick, then this recipe of stuffed potato is just perfect. It is a favorite snacks for many households, particularly for the kids. You can use your choice of toppings and control the quantity of... - 106.647
Crispy Frozen French Fries
Do you know the magic to convert the soft and tender frozen French fries to crispy, crunchy ones? If not, then watch this recipe video to learn the tricks. Once you know this, your French fries are going to be crispy forever. - 105.9
Crispy Skinned Herbed Potato Wedges
If you sacrifice potato fries or feel guilty enjoying them because you dread the calories in them, make these baked crispy skinned herbed potato wedges. In fact, you'll love these more because they are not only healthier but definitely tastier then plain... - 99.7389
Quick Potato Casserole
Looking for a simple-to-assemble casserole dish? Then this potato casserole recipe could be for your taking. Mashed potatoes and cheese in this recipe ensures that no one goes without a second helping. Easy, effortless and quick, this comfy food can be your... - 97.9039
Quick Baked Potato
A variation to the famous Baked Potato, you would just relish this dish with a twist. Beryl Stokes does an impressive job with few ingredients but does wonder in making it simple yet delicious. Perk up everyone’s mood with this interesting delight at home. - 97.8805
Quick Baked Potatoes In The Microwave
1. Wash and dry potatoes. With a fork, prick potatoes all over, and put them on a large oven safe plate.
2. With your hands rub oil all over the potatoes.
3. Season it with kosher salt.
4. Place the plate in microwave, and cook on high... - 97.8004
Cheesy Baked Potato Skins
Crazy about potato skins - well here is a great recipe, which will make your favorite potato skins more delicious. Watch the video and next time, you bake potatoes do not throw away the skins. Serve as a snack or appetizer, it is just too good. - 97.7901
Quick Potato Flan
Potatoes may not be the very healthy vegetable but they are an ingredient to variety of dishes. So even if you are not so fond of potatoes you will love this potato flan with truffle. The chef demonstrates a very quick and easy way to make flan. Watch the... - 97.362
Easy Baked Potato
Enjoy a baked potato for lunch with some filling of choice! You could make your potato as interesting as ever and make it wholesome! Watch this video to make a bake for yourself! - 93.446
Potato Chip Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine refined flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking tray using butter and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine shortening, white... - 47.4901
Solar Cooked Rosemary And Garlic Potatoes
An easy recipe cooked in the solar cooker. Rosemary and garlic scent the potatoes well. Cooking using the solar heater, the video is a mere guide without any instructions which is disappointing! - 47.2509
Cranberry Sweet Potato Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine sweet potato, egg substitute, orange juice, and margarine in a bowl; add to dry ingredients.
Stir just until moist.
Fold in cranberries.
Spoon batter... - 46.5477
Ham And Potato Casserole
About 1 hour and 15 minutes before serving: In well-buttered 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish, arrange one-third of potato slices, overlapping slightly.
Sprinkle with salt, seasoned pepper.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Cut ham into 10 slices; arrange half on... - 45.4279
Potato Parmesan Puffs
Creamy mash potatoes, combined with cheesy parmesan, piped and baked to perfection. These act as a great accompaniment with main courses like chicken and beef. - 44.6519
Cheesy Potatoes & Franks
1. Preheat the oven to 325°
2. In a saucepan, place the onions and cook in hot Crisco till the onions are tender. Add the flour and the salt and mix well
3. Add the milk to the pan, cook and then stir over low heat till thick and... - 43.9937
Salmon And Potato Chip Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat butter to melt and cook onion until tender; do not brown.
3. Stir in flour and keep stirring until bubbly.
4. Blend in soup.
5. Slowly add milk and stir until mixture is... - 43.5031
Solar Cooked Roast Potatoes
No supervision and easy to cook up. Roast potatoes using the solar cooker method! Delicious and tasty! A video devoid of audio, but those wanting to give a go with their solar cooker this is a video to watch. - 42.6763
Quick Potato Bread
In large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together yeast, 1 1/2 cups of the flour, sugar, and salt.
In a pan, prepare 2 servings of instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, using amounts of water, milk, butter, and salt called for on... - 42.5579
Baked Stuffed Potatoes
1) Using a knife, cut a thin slice lengthwise from the top of each potato.
2) Using spoon scoop out potato, leaving a thin shell.
3) Take a small bowl, mix potato, cheese, milk, butter, egg, salt and pepper. Mash it up until it is smooth.
4) Stuff the... - 42.5115
Cheese Potatoes Romanoff
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 1-quart casserole.
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the Cheddar cheese and paprika; mix well.
Spoon into greased casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle with... - 41.7658
Solar Cooked Sweet Potatoes
Baked sweet potatoes the solar way again. The results achieved are the same as that of the conventional oven. Want to know how to do this? Watch the video! - 40.158
Creamy Baked Potatoes
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Half each baked potato lengthwise.
3) Into a bowl, hollow out pulp from 4 halves, saving the firm shells.
4) Hollow out pulp from remaining 4 halves, removing skins.
5) To the... - 40.0831
Baked Potatoes In Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Scrub potatoes and pierce the skins.
3. Keep potatoes in oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.
4. In a bowl mix smetana or yogurt with herbs and season with herb salt and pepper.
5. Slit the... - 39.9901
Chuck And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fat off the chuck and arrange it in a baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Place potatoes around the roasted chuck.
5. In a bowl combine chives and... - 39.8191
Herbed Baby Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
In a 2-quart casserole, toss potatoes in oil to coat each piece.
Add remaining ingredients, except parsley for garnish.
Toss to coat evenly.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Garnish with parsley. - 39.3718
Oven Baked Potato Pancakes
1) Set the oven temperature to 400Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together mashed potato, milk, flour, and margarine in it.
3) Beat the mixture at low speed using an electric mixer until well blended.
4) Raise the speed... - 39.3141
Mamma Rica's Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 250 F
2) In a saucepan, put the potatoes and pour in cold water
3) Bring the potatoes to a boil for a minutes
4) Drain into a colander and keep aside
5) In a roasting pan, pour in the olive oil and butter and add... - 39.1468
Gipsy Baked Potatoes
1.Heat oil in a trypan and cook onion, garlic and rosemary for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
Add tomatoes, capsicum, paprika and chicken stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Season to taste with pepper.
2.Arrange potatoes in layers in a... - 38.7081
Meat And Potato Pie
Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions; roll out for 2-crust 9-inch pie.
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Combine meat, milk, soup mix, pepper, and allspice; mix gently.
Lightly pat into pastry-lined pie plate.
Top with potatoes.
Adjust top... - 38.0306
Quick Scalloped Potatoes
Heat the soup and stir in the milk, salt and pepper, and onion.
In a greased medium casserole make alternate layers of potatoes and soup.
Dot each layer with a little butter.
At the end pour any leftover soup over the casserole and use any remaining... - 37.2385
1. Boil and mash potatoes.
2. Add chilly, garam masala, lemon juice, coriander, pudina, salt according to taste.
3. Mix maida in 1 cup of water.
4. Make small balls of mashed masala potatoes.
5. Dip small balls in maida.
6. Then dip these balls in seviyan.
7.... - 36.7094
Quick Baked Potatoes
Heat oven to 425°F.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
With tip of knife, score cut side of each half in crisscross pattern.
Sprinkle potatoes lightly with salts; dot with margarine.
Place in ungreased shallow baking pan.
Bake at 425°F.
for about 30 minutes... - 36.2471
Smoky Potato Bake
This Smoky Potato Bake is a yummy Potato dish that you might want to try for your next meal. This potato casserole is one of the best baked potato dishes that I've ever tasted. Your suggestions for this Smoky Potato Bake are welcome. - 36.0696
Kingfish Potato Casserole
1. Preheat oven to moderate temperature 200°C/400°/Gas 6.
2. Boil potatoes. When cooked, mash with butter and hot milk. Spread potato into the bottom of a large, shallow, greased casserole dish.
3. Spread one third of the sour cream over the potatoes, and... - 35.6347
Italian Baked Game Hens & Potatoes
Rinse hens; pat dry.
Combine butter, paprika, oregano, and thyme in a small pan; stir over medium heat until butter is melted.
Brush about 1 tablespoon of the herb butter over cut surfaces of hen halves; then place halves, skin sides up, slightly apart in a... - 35.3958
Ham And Potato Cakes
Ham And Potato Cakes has a sharp taste. The ham and mashed potatoes gives the Ham And Potato Cakes an amazing taste. Ham And Potato Cakes is inspired by restaurants universally. - 34.981
Stuffed Baked Potato Halves
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Mix sausage and chopped shallot.
Melt butter in small saute pan.
Peel potatoes; cut in half lengthwise.
Carefully hollow out centers with melon ball cutter, allowing 1/2 inch-thick edge (potato halves look like a baked potato shell... - 34.977
Sweet Potato Muffins
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nuts; set aside.
Combine eggs, milk, sweet potatoes, and butter; add to dry ingredients.
Mix just until moist.
Fill greased muffin pans two-thirds full.
Combine cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over... - 34.7333
Fluffy Sweet Potatoes
About 1 hour before serving: Cook apricots as label directs; drain.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, mash apricots; beat in potatoes, milk, eggs, butter, salt and lemon peel until light and fluffy; pile into greased 1... - 34.0281
Fish Potato Puffs
Fish Potato Puffs is a perfect appetizer. Fish Potato Puffs gets its taste from fish with mash vegetable flavored by lemon juice. Fish Potato Puffs is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 33.7027
Potato Kugel Casserole
Wash in cold water; dry well.
Grate potatoes and onions into mixing bowl.
Combine all ingredients; blend well.
Pour mixture into greased 3 quart casserole.
Bake 2 hours in preheated 350°F oven.
Cut in squares - 33.1416
1. In a bowl, beat eggs; stir in flour, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Using a food processor, grate onion; fold into egg mixture.
2. Peel potatoes; wash and cut into quarters. Grate using a food processor. Wrap in a large clean kitchen towel; squeeze out... - 32.7195
Quick Potato Gratin
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Butter a 9-inch pie pan or 8-inch square glass baking dish.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened and golden, about 4 minutes. Add half-and-half and potatoes and cook,... - 32.4898
Meat Loaf And Mashed Potato Pie
1. In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain well and return to saucepan; place over low heat for 1 minute to dry. Mash using potato masher or electric mixer at low speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream; season with salt... - 31.9071
Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions, reducing water to 2-1/4 cups and omitting salt.
Blend cream cheese into hot mashed potatoes.
Add onion, egg, salt and pepper; mix well.
Transfer to a lightly greased 1-1/2-quart casserole dish.
Bake in... - 31.6727
Cheese And Potato Souffle
Cheese And Potato Souffle has a fine taste. The eggs and mashed potatoes give the Cheese And Potato Souffle a superior taste. Cheese And Potato Souffle is inspired by restaurants universally. - 31.3185
Quick Baked Potatoes
1 Pierce each potato several times with a large fork to allow steam to escape.
2 Arrange potatoes, spoke-fashion, in a circle in microwave oven on a white paper towel.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 10 to 12 minutes or until... - 30.6408
Scrub potatoes, dry and prick each one 4-5 times with a skewer.
Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Wrap each potato in aluminium foil to seal.
Cook over hot coals on the grid, or in the coals for 1 hour, turning occasionally, until potatoes are... - 29.2518
Easy Parmesan Potato Bake
1. Layer potatoes in prepared baking dish. In a large glass measuring cup, combine stock, butter, garlic, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley.
2. Bake in oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is... - 28.9942
Quick Potato Bread
Pull the dough into small pieces.
Dip each piece into the potato flakes, using about two-thirds of the flakes.
Roll around and twist dough to incorporate the flakes into the dough.
Form the pieces into a loaf.
Place in a well-greased loaf pan.
Using your... - 28.6743
Spicy Oven Fried Potato Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 450Â°F. Spray nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; arrange potatoes on sheet and drizzle with oil. Turn potatoes, coating well with oil.
2. Bake for 10 minutes; turn potatoes over and bake until edges are lightly browned,... - 27.8415
Slice potatoes and place in casserole dish Pour butter over potatoes.
Sprinkle with cheeses.
Bake covered for 25 minutes at 475 degrees.
Serve hot. - 27.27
Combine all ingredients.
Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. - 27.2642
Baked Potato Sticks
Scrub potatoes and cut each one lengthwise into eighths.
Brush with butter; sprinkle with garlic salt and oregano.
Arrange potato wedges, skin sides down, about 1 inch apart on a large baking sheet.
Bake in a 425° oven until tender when pierced about 30... - 27.0004
Quick Potato Cheese Bake
Combine potatoes, Parmesan cheese and eggs.
Season to taste.
Place in casserole.
Top with cheddar cheese and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. - 26.7566
Best Ever Garlicky Potatoes
Place oil and butter in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan and set in a 475° oven until butter is melted and sizzling about 3 minutes.
Add potatoes, onion, and garlic to pan and stir well.
Bake, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are golden brown and tender when... - 26.4389
Potato Nest Eggs
Blend mashed potatoes, egg, cheese and onion juice.
Shape in 4 balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
Indent center of each ball; break egg into each potato nest.
Season with salt and pepper.
Bake at 325Â° F for 20 minutes or until eggs are firm. - 25.9656
Hot Potato Salad Fix Up
Combine all ingredients in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, in a slow oven (300°) for 25 to 30 minutes. - 23.6272
Sweet Potatoes With Caviar
1. Cut off and discard ends of unpeeled potatoes, then cut potatoes crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick (6-mm-thick) slices. Spray two 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) rimmed baking pans with cooking spray. Arrange potato slices in a single layer in pans. Spray with... - 23.2843
Speedy Baked Potato
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Spray baking pan with vegetable pan spray.
3. Wash and cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Place halves cut side down on pan.
4. Bake about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. - 21.7358
Potato Kebab Part 2 Of 2
although meat based kababs are more popular the vegetarian ones are good enough too. Here is the 2nd part of the potato kebab recipe . - 15.8618
Potato Kebab Part 1 Of 2
One of the famous exports from the West Asia, kebabs can come in all forms. Here we learn how to cook potato kebab. - 15.6537