- » Quick Baked Fruit
Quick Baked Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick baked fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick baked fruit recipes.
Cranberry Fruit Cake
In a large bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, oats, baking soda and ginger.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, orange juice, oil and vanilla.
Stir in the cranberries and apples.
Pour the fruit mixture over the dry... - 48.396
Coconut Fruit Drops
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Sieve and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter and sugar and using a wooden spoon beat till well combined.
4. Add vanilla... - 47.8283
Fresh Fruit Tart
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Place over a bowl and set aside to drain for at least 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree the cottage cheese, honey and vanilla until smooth, about 3... - 47.2516
Fast Fruit Cake
In mixing bowl combine cake and pudding mix, apricot nectar, cooking oil, and brandy.
Beat on medium speed of electric mixer till smooth, about 2 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Fold in fruits and nuts.
Turn into well-greased and... - 46.2749
Quick Fruit Cake Logs
Heat oven to 300Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch baking pan; line bottom with waxed paper.
In very large bowl using rubber spatula, combine pineapple, cherries, nuts and raisins.
In medium bowl, combine molasses and eggs; blend well.
Pour over fruits; mix well.
In... - 45.6023
Quick Fruit Cake
This Quick Fruit Cake is one of the easiest, fastest and of course tastiest dessert that you can think of. You don't have to bother with collecting an preparing fresh fruit for this delicious cake. Candied fruit mix will make you say WOW. Just try out this... - 45.546
Holiday Fruit Cookies
Mix shortening and sugar; add eggs.
Stir in buttermilk or sour milk; add dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
Add nuts and fruit.
Chill 1 hour.
Drop small spoonsful 2" apart on greased cookie sheet.
Place pecan half on top of each.
Bake 8 to 10... - 45.5315
Almond Fruit Bread
1.Beat egg whites and almond essence until soft peaks form.
Add caster sugar, a spoonful at a time, beating well after each addition.
2.Fold in flour, almonds, cherries, pineapple, apricots and ginger.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased and lined 25 cm x 8... - 45.4717
California Fruit And Nut Quick Breads
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter eight 4 1/2 by 2 3/8 by 1 1/2 inch (1 cup) miniature loaf pans.
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl combine the yogurt, butter, eggs, vanilla and orange rind.
Make... - 44.6315
Flaky Fruit Pie
1) Remove the hull of fruits and slice them.
2) Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6 before baking.
3) Into a bowl, sieve cottage cheese.
4) Mix in corn flour, sugar and grated lemon rind.
5) In a 7" (18 cm) greased flan dish, lay 4... - 43.2922
1.Combine rice bran, dried fruit, brown sugar, orange rind, orange juice, 4 tablespoons of stout, and water in a bowl.
Cool slightly, cover and stand overnight.
2.Stir in margarine, flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cardamom.
Spoon mixture into a lightly... - 41.7055
Quick Fruit Cake
Combine milk, pineapple juice, and orange juice in a large bowl.
Beat until frothy.
Add remaining fruit, sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Combine bread crumbs and cinnamon.
Add to fruit mixture and mix well.
Pour into an 8x8x3-inch nonstick pan and bake... - 41.6668
Quick Fruit Duff
Drain fruit, reserving syrup.
Put fruit into 1 1/2 qt casserole or baking dish.
Blend cornstarch and water.
Add with lemon juice and nutmeg to syrup from fruit in saucepan.
Simmer 5 min., or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Pour over fruit.
Stir 2... - 40.3095
Fruit Cocktail Pudding
Combine flour, sugar, salt, and soda; add egg and fruit cocktail and mix well.
Pour into a well-greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Combine brown sugar, nuts, and cinnamon; sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. - 40.1117
Fruit And Pecan Dressing
1) Into a Dutch oven, mix together the water and butter and heat till the butter is all melted
2) Add in the herb mix, apples, pecans, raisins, orange rind and mix well
3) Onto a greased baking dish of 13 x 9 x 2 inch, spoon in the mixture
4) Bake ar... - 39.3958
Piquant Fruit Sauce
This special Piquant Fruit Sauce with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Piquant Fruit Sauce and spruce up any meal that you think is a... - 39.3308
Quick Fruit Buns
Prepare the hot roll mix according to package directions, adding butter, raisins, fruits and peels, sugar and spices to flour mixture and mix well.
Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
Turn out on a... - 39.214
Coconut Fruit Loaf
Coconut Fruit Loaf is liked by many across the world. Coconut Fruit Loaf gets its taste from cake mixture, dry fruit and coconuts. - 38.661
Quick Fruit Cake
1. Combine mixed fruit, dates, butter, sugar, cinnamon and water in a large saucepan. Stir over heat until butter has melted. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cook for 3 minutes, cool to room temperature.
2. Stir in brandy and eggs, mix well. Add sifted... - 38.6283
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine, icing sugar, butter and flour to make a dough.
3) Press the dough into the pizza pan.
4) Bake for about 10 minutes.
5) Allow the pizza crust to cool down before adding the fruit... - 38.0404
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine fruit, brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon flour in a medium-size baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients except butter; mix until crumbly.
Sprinkle over fruit; drizzle with butter.
Bake 40 minutes or until top is brown. - 37.7215
Quick Fruit 'n' Cheese Danish
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Make 2 thin layers of dough from each biscuit.
3) Spoon 1 teaspoon cream cheese, into the center of each 2 layers of dough.
4) Top each with a remaining layer of dough, making two "Danishâ€. Seal the edges... - 37.6082
Steamed Chocolate-fruit Pudding
This wonderfully scrumptious and impressively gorgeous Steamed Chocolate-Fruit Pudding is a great way to finish off your meal. Why not, you can even have them for tea-time to liven up those laid back evenings. Here is a simple recipe of Steamed hocolate-Fruit... - 37.3216
Combine first four ingredients.
Stir until dry particles are moistened.
Stir in fruit, dates, raisins, and nuts.
Pour mixture into a greased baking pan (4 1/2 x 13-inch) which has been lined with brown paper.
Bake for 1 hour at 350Â° F.
To decorate, remove... - 36.2431
Fruit Topped Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine graham wafer crumbs, butter and sugar. Mix well to get a doughy consistency.
3) In a 9 X 9" baking pan, press down the dough to form a crust.
4) Bake for about 10 minutes.
5) Allow... - 36.1102
Jam Or Fruit Fingers
Jam Or Fruit Fingers is loved by kids all over the world. Jam Or Fruit Fingers gets its taste from egg mixed with cream and fruits. - 35.5852
Candied Fruit Cookies
Cream together vegetable shortening and brown sugar.
Stir in eggs and buttermilk.
Combine flour and soda; stir into creamed mixture and beat well.
Add fruits and nuts.
Drop from teaspoon 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375° for 12 minutes. - 35.5053
Noodle Kugel With Fruit
Boil and drain noodles.
Stir with other ingredients.
Place in well-greased, shallow, heavy casserole.
Bake at 350°F about 3/4 hour. - 34.484
Quick Wholemeal And Fruit Rolls
1.Sift together wholemeal and self-raising flours, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Mix in dried fruit.
2.Stir in buttermilk a little at a time and beat until dough is firm and leaves the sides of the bowl.
3.Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead briefly.
Divide... - 33.9752
Colorful Fruit Compote
Combine cranberry sauce, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and ginger in medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Combine orange sections and pears in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour cranberry mixture over fruit.
Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until... - 33.9252
Fruit Cocktail Cake
Early in day: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Make cake mix as label directs but add another egg—3 eggs in all.
Substitute fruit cocktail with its syrup for water called for in cake mix.
Turn batter into well-greased and lightly floured 10-inch tube pan.
Bake one... - 33.3222
1. In a small, ovenproof dish place after mixing the mincemeat and brandy together.
2. Whip the egg whites, cream of tartar and sugar until they stand up softly in peaks.
3. Don't over beat.
4. On top of the mincemeat pile the meringue and let it bake... - 33.2156
Quick Fruit Tarts
On a lightly floured board, roll out each pastry shell to make a 6-inch circle.
Place on ungreased rimmed baking sheets.
Top each with about 2/3 cup cherries or 6 apricot halves; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon sugar and a light dusting of cardamom.
Bake,... - 32.9923
Hot Fruit Casserole
Arrange fruit in layers in buttered 3 quart casserole.
Sprinkle each layer with brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; dot with butter.
Bake in 300°F oven about 30 minutes. - 32.7248
Quick Fruit Cake
Put all the ingredients into a warm mixing bowl (flour first); beat on low speed until combined, then on medium speed for just a few seconds to blend thoroughly but DO NOT OVERMIX.
Transfer to a greased and lined 20 cm/8 inch round cake tin and bake at... - 32.4193
Ricotta And Candied Fruit Slice
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to 2 mm (1/8 inch) thick and to a 22 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) rectangle. Put it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Make the filling. Beat the ricotta until it is smooth and then stir in the candied... - 31.396
Carrot And Fruit Pudding
This rich and impressively delicious Carrot And Fruit Pudding is the right dessert to brighten up those special days. And Carrot And Fruit Pudding here are simply fabulous and flavorful and easy to make you can whip it up in minutes. So why wait just go ahead... - 30.7466
Christmas Fruit Loaf
Prepare hot roll mix as directed, but blend in fruit, nuts and lemon rind with the flour mixture.
Let rise until double in bulk.
Turn out on floured surface and knead for 1 minute.
Shape in loaf and transfer to greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Let rise... - 30.6527
Quick Mix Fruit Cobbler
Melt shortening in a 9-inch baking pan.
Combine Quick Mix, sugar, and water.
Pour batter in pan.
Top with fruit, spreading over batter.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour. - 29.9419
Quick Fruit & Ricotta Pizza
1. Unroll dough, place on a 12- by 15-inch (30-by 38-cm) nonstick baking sheet, and press with your fingers to make a 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) rectangle. Bake on lowest rack of a 425°F (220°C) oven until browned (about 8 minutes).
2. In a small bowl,... - 28.6303
Spicy Fruit Compote
Place regular size (16- x 10-inch) baking bag in a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
Drain pears, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup.
Combine all ingredients in bag; turn bag gently to mix.
Close bag with twist tie; make 6 (1/2 inch) slits in top.
Bake at 350° for 30... - 27.5027