- » Quick Baked Breakfast
Quick Baked Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick baked breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick baked breakfast recipes.
Quick And Easy Granola
Granola is one of those great foods to have around the house. It does double duty for me as either breakfast (with milk or yogurt) or as a healthy snack. Most people buy readymade granola but it’s really simple to prepare it yourself, and you’ll save... - 137.578
Healthy Bake-ahead Breakfast
Are you looking for a freshly cooked breakfast that is low in calories and fat? Try this easy baked breakfast, its filling and give you a lot of energy without much calories. This dish is a must have on weekend after a rigorous morning exercise when you don't... - 135.389
Heart-healthy Sweet Potato And Pecan Waffle
This waffle is breakfast made the right way! A breakfast that you can have anytime of the day because it is so healthy and well balanced. Made with a blend of whole wheat flour, sweet potato and egg substitute these waffles are almond milk-moist with a golden... - 128.827
Broccoli And Cheddar Quiche
Brunch. So, is it breakfast or lunch? It's a little bit of both and a great time to entertain! Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares recipes and creative ideas for throwing a classic Sunday brunch. - 122.676
Egg And Bacon Muffin Cups
I love eggs and wanted to demonstrate how perfect they are any time of day, so I came up with a bunch of recipes that go beyond breakfast and are not only affordable, but also high in protein and easy to prepare. Today's recipe is part of our week long Eggs... - 122.166
Sardine French Toast
Looking for a special recipe to make on a Sunday morning? This recipe is a variation of the French toast recipe and can be made very easily. Sardines contain much more calcium than milk and this makes this dish even more special. - 121.887
Greek Baba Ganoush
This Mediterranean eggplant dip is just ideal with grilled chicken or fish. You can even try it with plain and simple crackers. Preparation part is super easy and you can store it in refrigerator for few days. Prepare over the weekend and enjoy throughout the... - 113.223
Garlic Cheese Topped Bread
What can be more delicious way to start your day, when you have these slices of bread topped with garlic and cheese? All these ingredients are commonly available in your kitchen and all these takes just 5 minutes. So, go ahead for a fabulous breakfast. - 112.588
Fresh, home-baked waffles are loved by many of you. Here is an easy recipe for regular homemade waffles, which takes just few minutes to complete. Follow the easy instruction and enjoy a simple but delicious breakfast. - 110.396
Baked Eggs With Mushrooms
Join Clare Jones in the kitchen and learn how to couple healthy mushrooms with eggs and cheese for an elegant, anytime meal. Surely your eggs and mushrooms would never taste so delicious! - 109.399
Tomato Onion Quesadilla
If you love to try out different variations of quesadilla, you must try out this preparation. The tomato and onion combined with hot sauce and plenty of cheese, creates a delectable effect to your taste buds. Give just 5 mins and your quesadilla is ready.... - 107.726
Quick And Easy Banana Nut Bread
This banana bread is so quick and easy to make and it doesn’t cost $3.50 a slice, like some patisseries and bakeries in town. This bread machine recipe is bound to please the banana bread fan in your life! It smells so divine while it bakes, you can hardly... - 107.407
Quick And Easy Homemade Ginger Bread Loaf
Bake a gingerbread loaf this Christmas for your friends and family. This gingerbread loaf is a one bowl, mix and bake super easy recipe and is sure to put a smile everyone’s face. It is moist, soft, lightly spiced, and sweet with the sugar glaze. Make a... - 106.184
Quick Apple Loaf Cake
A few soft apples left over in the refrigerator or crisper means it's the perfect time for an Apple Loaf. If you love baking all kinds of quick breads try this one. It is fast and easy to make and is wonderful for breakfast, snack, a little lunch dessert, or... - 106.083
Quick Banana Bread
In this video you will see a Quick Banana Bread recipe that was prepared by Caitlin after she came back from office. The best part about this recipe is that it is super quick and easy. If you have some left over nuts or chocolate chips like her, it will be... - 105.659
Raisin Soda Bread
If you find your bread bin bare and need some kind of bread to serve with dinner but don’t have time to make yeast bread, pull out this recipe of Irish Soda Bread. It takes no time at all to mix the dough by hand in a bowl and this loaf only requires... - 104.992
Strata With Dried Plum, Bacon And French Bread
Leftover bread can never be a pain with recipes that make good use of them. Chef Dave shows how to make Dried Plum and Bacon Strata using leftover French bread, plum and bacon along with some simple seasonings. Ideal for breakfast or brunch! - 104.755
Baked Scotch Eggs
Won't you like to make scotch eggs this vacation. Watch this excellent video for a healthier version of scotch eggs. Join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen to make these wonderful parboiled eggs wrapped in sausage and baked. Take a look at the video for great tips... - 104.265
Apple Pie Quick-bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine saltine cracker, flour, apple, tapioca, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well and set... - 102.008
Buttermilk And Honey Bread
Honey I baked the bread ! – This video recipe shows you how easy it to make a new but wonderfully tasty bread combining the goodness of buttermilk and honey. The honey gives that sweet warm taste when the bread is baked to perfection. Enjoy with... - 96.6968
Glazed Pretzel Bread
A fine variety of bread. Watch this video to make an unique pretzel bread. This is extremely unique and very very delicious. This easy to make dough can be shaped into pretzels. Baked to perfection, this golden, crisp bread brings in great taste to make it an... - 96.1188
Tomato Bell Pepper Bread
Great way to start your day. This video prepares a fine tomato bread with roasted bell peppers and feta cheese. This savory bread is loaded with flavor and nutrition to provide the wholesome meal one needs during the day. It is also a great treat during... - 95.598
Healthy Egg Muffins
Many of us never seem to take out enough time to cook up something healthy for breakfast. Amy is showing how to make healthy egg muffins in just a few minutes. A great breakfast idea fit for those busy morning days. - 94.7996
Quick And Easy Monkey Bread
There is nothing quite like fresh out of the oven home baked bread as this recipe will clearly prove. Simple and delicious, you will be pleasantly surprised to see how amazingly easy this bread recipe is. You can bake a usual loaf of bread or just use... - 94.415
Banana Cranberry Quick Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash banana with potato masher.
3. Add egg, tea and peanut oil in it. Mix.
4. Throw cranberries, jam, and honey. Mix and set it aside.
5. In the meanwhile, in a mixing bowl,... - 93.998
Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Cheesy biscuity treat ... A video which shows you a yummy way of making a delight of the ordinary biscuits. With the lovely taste of fresh cheddar cheese, this will bring a flaky and crispy texture to the warm baked biscuits. Enjoy them plain or with gravy ! - 93.7729
Eggy In The Basket With Baked Tomatoes And Bacon
Eggs have never tasted this good, and this isn't just a mere exeggeration. This fanciful egg dish comes laced with tomatoes and bacon that makes it a real party treat. Never mind if you don't include this eggy treats to your celebrations, this simple egg dish... - 93.7233
All those who love bacon for breakfast, here is a simple recipe for making it with a unique flavor. Check out Caitlin making bacon with honey and pepper. Served with almond butter berries and scrambled eggs, great way to begin your day! - 93.7139
Healthy Crustless Spinach Artichoke Quiche
An excellent quiche recipe for all those who love spinach artichoke dip. What's more, this one is crustless and made in a very simple and healthy way. Pretty good enough to serve for breakfast! - 89.1086
Fresh And Quick Semi-homemade Baked Bread
There is nothing more appealing to the taste buds than home baked bread. However, if you think that making bread was easier said than done, Betty's recipe will pleasantly surprise you. It's such a cinch that you can make it quite effortlessly at home. Watch... - 87.2844
Quick Meatloaf Sammich
If you're thinking of making a quick and tasty sammich, then do check this out. The chef prepares this delicious sammich. The meat is first cooked with all the sauces and is then baked. It gives a nice and different flavour. Do check out the video. - 85.8335
Open Sandwich My Way!
Baked Beans have been a camping favorite, it seems, from the beginning of time…..but with this recipe, we take them to a whole new level. An Uncle of our’s introduced it to our family years ago and with a few tweaks and changes, it has been our family... - 55.8967
Moroccan Egg Sandwich
Like Eggs for breakfast? These solar cooked eggs Moroccan style will do you good for breakfast! A video devoid of any audio directions, so watch the video for more! - 50.6595
Spiced Applesauce Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
3. In a small bowl, mix together applesauce, granulated sugar, salad oil, eggs and milk until well combined.
4. Using a sieve, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, 1/2... - 49.179
1. Preheat an oven to 200C (400F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, cinnamon powder and baking soda.
3. Mix well and sieve two to three times. Keep aside.
4. Break eggs into a bowl and keep aside.
5. Grease a baking tray using... - 48.6491
Stir the milk, oil and salt with the cheese.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir or knead into the cheese.
Finely dice the feta and ham.
Pluck the leaves from the fresh thyme and rub the dried thyme.
Mix with the cheese and ham and season with the... - 47.8144
Granny's Indian Pudding
About 4 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 300°F.
In large saucepan over low heat, bring 1 quart milk just to boiling.
Gradually stir in corn meal; boil over low heat, stirring, until thickened.
Add suet and next 9 ingredients.
Turn into greased 3-quart... - 47.7358
In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, turmeric and allspice.
Stir in the corn, scallions and parsley.
In a medium bowl, mix the buttermilk, honey, egg and oil.
Pour over the dry ingredients.
Mix with a rubber spatula until the... - 46.711
Quick Raised Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a 8x8x2" pan and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, scald milk by adding sugar.
4) Allow the milk to cool down until warm.
5) Add yeast to dissolve in warm milk of 110° to 115° temperature.
6) In a large... - 46.4848
1) Grease a fireproof dish.
2) Put bread and butter slices in the dish.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs with seasonings and add onion, most of the cheese and Worcester cheese.
4) Add milk and pour the mixture into pie dish.
5) Leave rest for... - 46.2703
Whole Wheat Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Generously grease 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
Combine whole wheat flour, soy flour, bran flakes, wheat cereal, dry milk, baking soda and powder in large bowl.
Combine yogurt and water in another bowl.
Add honey, oil, molasses and egg to... - 45.8644
Blueberry Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 10 inch bundt or smaller pans.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in walnuts and lemon peel.
Beat eggs lightly with fork in... - 45.4183
Sweet Potato Bread
1. Mix the white flour, yeast, and salt together.
2. Heat the milk, water, and sweet potato until very warm.
3. Add to the dry ingredients and beat with electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the oil and wheat germ, then add enough whole... - 45.3332
Frittata Alla Sardegnola
1. Preheat the grill to its highest temperature setting.
2. In a small saucepan bring water and salt to a boil, put in the diced courgettes and blanch for 3 minutes and drain thoroughly in a large sieve or colander.
3. In a large mixing... - 45.1172
Peach Bran Muffins
Spray 10 muffin cups with no-stick spray (or line the cups with paper baking cups); set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the milk and peaches.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, cereal,... - 45.0948
Stone Milled Flour Bread
1. In a small bowl combine ingredients:
Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl combine ingredients:
3. Stir and cool till lukewarm.
4. Combine the two mixtures, then stir in 5 cups stone-milled flour.
5. Gradually work in 4 1/2-5 c. white flour.
6.... - 44.8077
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a splash of water.
Add a dash of salt and pepper.
Place a medium saute pan (with an oven proof handle) over medium heat.
When the pan is hot, add the olive oil.
Saute the onion until crispy brown,... - 44.7824
1) Into a bowl, add the margarine and sugar and cream together using the electric beater
2) Then add in the flours alternating with water and apple pieces and mix well
3) Dust the raisins and nuts with flour before adding to the batter
4) Fold in the... - 44.7372
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a 3- or 4-quart mixing bowl and sprinkle yeast over 1 cup of water in it.
3) Stir in molasses and honey to combine and then keep aside for about 5 minutes (bubbles will form and liquid... - 44.5328
Blueberry Quick Bread
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in walnuts.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Gently fold in blueberries.
Pour... - 44.1771
Onion Quick Bread
Combine dry ingredients, and add buttermilk, molasses and shortening.
Mix thoroughly but lightly.
Add onion; sprinkle 2 teaspoons caraway seeds over batter, and fold in.
Scrape into well-greased 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
Top may be sprinkled with additional... - 44.064
German Breakfast Bread
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
Heat water to boiling in small saucepan; add butter and stir until melted.
Beat eggs in large bowl; gradually add sugar and continue beating until mixture is light and thick.
Stir in flour mixture, lemon... - 43.5315
Quick Orange Cream Croissants
Filling: In small bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar; stir in orange rind.
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Using fork, stir in... - 43.252
Quick Breakfast Buns
This quick breakfast buns flavored with cinnamon and garnished with nuts are equally delicious and filling. A great way to start off your day right! - 43.1073
Quick Oatmeal Bread
Add sugar to warm water, and sprinkle yeast over; let stand 10 minutes.
Mix boiling water, oats, molasses, shortening and salt in large mixing bowl, and let mixture cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast mixture, egg and 1 1/2 cups flour to lukewarm mixture.
Beat 2... - 42.8024
Cream butter or margarine and the 1/3 cup flour.
Roll mixture between two sheets of waxed paper into a 12x6-inch rectangle.
Chill at least 1 hour.
Soften yeast in warm water.
In saucepan heat 1/2 cup milk, sugar, and salt till sugar dissolves; cool to... - 42.4184
Quick Breakfast Muffins
These breakfast muffins are a perfect way to keep a full stomach till noon. If you are bored bored of your regular breakfast, bake these muffins up. Made with flour, milk, egg and sugar, this breakfast muffin recipe is good to go. - 42.2737
Quick And Easy Cheese Souffle
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In saucepan combine bread crumbs and milk; cook over very low heat about 3 minutes.
Stir in cheese and seasonings.
Heat, stirring often, until cheese is melted.
In a small bowl beat egg yolks and add to cheese mixture; heat gently 4... - 42.1325
Quick Nut Bread
Combine ingredients in order listed in large mixer bowl.
Mix at low speed until blended.
Pour into well greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Center on cooking grill; cover kettle and bake 60 to 65 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center of loaf comes out... - 42.0992
1. Combine 1 cup flour, the sugar, salt, and yeast in a large bowl. Stir in the bran.
2. Combine the milk, water, honey, and butter in a saucepan and heat until warm, 120 to 130 degrees. Pour into the dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with an electric... - 41.9147
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Grease baking sheet.
In bowl, combine dry ingredients.
With pastry blender, cut in butter until well blended.
Add lemon rind, juice, buttermilk, and egg yolk; mix well.
Toss on lightly floured board; knead 30 seconds.
Roll to 1/4 inch... - 41.8898
Bran Muffins For Two
1) Into a bowl mix together the cereal and milk
2) Allow to stand for about 2 minutes
3) Mix in the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar and keep aside
4) Add the shortening to the cereal mixture and mix well
5) Tip in the flour mixture into the... - 41.6824
Solar Cooked Eggs
Plan to have eggs for breakfast? Want to experiment the eggs using a different method. Bake them in the solar cook and see the spectacular results. Watch the video for more. - 41.1742
Cheese Bacon Bread
Line two 9- x 5- x 3-inch loafpans with aluminum foil, leaving a 1/2 inch collar around edges; grease bottom and sides of foil.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat on medium speed of electric mixer for 30 seconds, scraping sides and... - 41.0669
Quick Banana Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper/foil cups.
3. Combine cinnamon and sugar and keep aside.
4. In a medium bowl, empty the muffin mix.
5. In a measuring jar, combine egg and milk according to... - 40.6177
Carrot And Pineapple Muffins
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine pineapple, carrot, oil, milk, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spoon batter into muffin pans coated with cooking spray,... - 40.4194
Quick Apricot Danish
1) Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2) Use a small mixing bowl to combine apricot spread, raisins, apricots, and granulated sugar. Mix thoroughly and place it aside.
3) Use a nonstick baking sheet, to place the individual biscuits in upright... - 40.4001
Stuffed Egg Casserole
Melt butter; blend in flour.
Add tomatoes, onion, sugar, salt, and pepper; cook till mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
Pour into 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Arrange deviled eggs in the sauce.
Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over eggs.
Bake in a hot... - 40.3869
Bran Muffin Batter
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add eggs; mix well.
Add shredded bran, 100% bran, and boiling water.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Add buttermilk; mix thoroughly.
Fill greased muffin pans two-thirds full.
Bake at 400° for 20... - 40.3211
Whole Wheat Quick Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust it with all-purpose flour.
3. In a medium-size bowl stir together the wholewheat flour, 1/2 cup of the all-purpose flour, the baking powder, baking soda and... - 40.2274
Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. In a saucepan, scald the milk and set it aside to cool down
2. In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in warm water, add honey and add lukewarm milk and two cups of flour when the mixture begins to turn frothy
3. Keep adding flour, half a cup at a... - 40.0207
Crustless Zucchini Quiche
Spread butter generously over bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie pan; evenly sprinkle with wheat germ.
Top with an even layer of Swiss cheese, then onions, then zucchini.
Sprinkle with jack cheese; set aside.
In a bowl, beat eggs and milk until blended.
Stir... - 39.8895
Puffy Omelet is delicious dish made from eggs butter and milk product. Specially great for holiday. - 39.8169
Quick Raisin Buns
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease 12 large muffin cups.
Sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into bowl.
Add raisins and toss together with a fork.
Beat cream and melted butter into egg.
Add dry ingredients and stir just until dry ingredients are... - 39.8007
Whole Wheat Quick Bread
In mixing bowl stir together whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Combine beaten egg, buttermilk, honey, and butter or margarine.
Add to dry ingredients; stir just till moistened.
Fold in walnuts and raisins.
Turn into greased 9x5x3-inch... - 39.7087
Multigrain Date Quick Bread
Grease and flour 9- x 5-in/2 L loaf pan.
In large bowl, pour boiling water over dates or raisins; add soda and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add natural bran, flour, rolled oats, sugar, baking powder, salt and milk; mix until combined.
Pour into pan.
Bake in... - 39.6646
Cheese Bacon Waffles
Preheat waffle baker.
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Beat together egg, milk, and Worcestershire.
Add to dry ingredients; mix well.
Stir in cheese.
Pour batter into preheated waffle baker and bake according to manufacturer's directions. - 39.5803
Quick Egg Cheese Souffle
Generously butter 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Place layer of bread in bottom and top with half of cheese.
Beat eggs, milk and salt in mixing bowl until well blended.
Pour mixture over bread.
Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
Bring souffle... - 39.5249
Quick And Easy Anadama Bread
The Quick Ando Easy Anadama Bread is as the title suggests is the perfect recipe to use when you want to preapre a loaf of addictive bread in very little time. Quick And Easy Anadama Bread, a New England bread is sure to get you addicted to it no time! Try it! - 39.4206
Sweet Puffy Omelette
In an 8 by 12-inch baking pan, melt butter in a 375° oven; add 2 tablespoons of the powdered sugar along with cream and stir to blend; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks form; gradually add granulated sugar and beat until... - 39.4108
Cut the core out of the cabbage.
Cover cabbage with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain; then separate the leaves.
Shave' off the thick spine of each with a knife to make rolling easier.
Combine the next 7 ingredients.
Moisten with about 1/4 cup... - 39.1279
Flourless Cheese Souffle
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Coat a 6 cup souffle dish with the butter.
In a mixing bowl, combine the egg yolks, cayenne, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
Beat with a wire whisk until light and fluffy.
Add the cream cheese and grated cheese and whisk until well... - 39.1129
Eggless Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Sieve in dry ingredients. Add buttermilk and honey to dry ingredients and stir well to form a thick batter. Mix in nuts and raisins.
3. Pour into a thoroughly greased loaf pan and bake for about 60 minutes... - 38.951
Florentine Omelette Breakfast Squares
1. Lightly saute garlic in olive oil on medium heat. Add water and spinach, cover. Let steam for 1 minute. Drain on paper towels.
2. Beat the eggs and cream. Mix other ingredient except cheeses and paprika, blend well.
3. Using a lightly greased (olive oil is... - 38.7254
Herb And Cheese Quick Bread
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour and salt; stir in the margarine, buttermilk and egg, blend well.
2) Reserve 1 tbsp cheese and stir in the rest into the mixture.
3) Place the mixture into a well greased 450 gm loaf tin and sprinkle over the... - 38.5477
Deluxe Ham Loaf
Mix ingredients in order given, and pack into deep 9" x 5" x 3" greased loaf pan.
Cover with foil, and bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 1 hour.
Uncover, and bake 20 minutes longer.
Remove any fat around loaf with baster, and invert on heated platter.
Note: If... - 38.5211
Peanut Butter Bread
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
Cut in peanut butter with two knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine eggs, milk, orange rind, and chopped peanuts; stir into flour mixture until blended.
Pour batter into a greased... - 38.4504
Nutty Oat Granola
Stir to blend oats, sugar, wheat germ, coconut, and sunflower seeds.
In a small pan, heat oil, honey, and vanilla, stirring, until bubbling.
Thoroughly mix the liquids with the dry ingredients.
Grease 2 large 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking sheets, then divide... - 38.3144
Quick White Bread
Dissolve yeast in 3/4 cup warm water.
Stir in 2 2/3 cups warm water, the sugar, salt, shortening and 5 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until smooth... - 38.15
Amy's Whole Wheat Quick French Bread
1) The oven is preheated to 400 degrees C.
2) The cookie sheet is greased and kept aside.
3) Flour is mixed with a little salt, with the help of a food processor.
4) Honey and yeast are dissolved in water and allowed to rest for about... - 37.9709
Carrot Pineapple Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
3. With a spoon beat together the eggs, sugars, oil, and vanilla. Stir in the pineapple. Stir in the dry ingredients.
4. Fold in the carrots and nuts... - 37.1176
Quick Molasses Bread
Stir together the dry ingredients.
In another bowl beat the eggs, oil, molasses, honey, orange rind, and milk together.
Stir the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and combine carefully. The batter will be stiff.
Turn the batter into an oiled loaf... - 37.0699
In large bowl, combine whole wheat flour, 1 cup (250 mL) of the all-purpose flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
Heat milk and butter until hot (125 to 130Ã‚Â°F/52 to 54Ã‚Â°C).
Stir into flour mixture, along with egg, beating well with wooden spoon.
Mix in... - 36.9752
Brush 4 custard cups with butter.
Break I egg into each cup; top each with 1 tablespoon of the milk.
Season with salt and pepper.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes until eggs are set.
Sprinkle cheese over eggs.
Continue baking for 5 minutes until cheese melts. - 36.593
Eggs & Asparagus Milanese
Preheat oven to 450°.
Remove tough ends of asparagus; rinse well.
Add 1 inch water to a wide frying pan and bring to a boil over high heat; add asparagus to pan in a single layer.
When water resumes a full rolling boil, cover and boil just until asparagus is... - 36.5901
Bacon & Cheese Breakfast Pizza
Preheat oven to 425°.
On a lightly floured board, roll out pastry to fit a 12-inch pizza pan.
Fit pastry into pan, pressing edges against pan sides and trimming even with top.
Bake crust on lowest rack in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
Gently press down any... - 36.4127
Blueberry Quick Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
2. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir in chopped... - 36.2175
Garlic Bread Recipe - It is Home Made, Crunchy, and Delicious - 36.2102
Mexican Skillet Cornbread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the cornmeal, salt, and baking powder in a medium-sized bowl. Oil a 12-inch cast-iron or heavy porcelainized iron skillet and heat in the oven.
3. Combine the eggs, yogurt, and corn in a small bowl. Stir into the... - 36.0554
Quick Bread Sticks
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Put butter in jelly roll pan or other large shallow pan measuring about 15 X 10 X 1 inch.
Set in oven just until butter is melted.
Open crescent rolls as directed on package and unroll the 2 strips of dough. (Do not separate into... - 35.7026