- » Quick Baked Appetizer
Quick Baked Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick baked appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick baked appetizer recipes.
Quick Bacon Wrapped Prawns
The wrapped prawns is a refined and tempting appetizer, ready in just a few minutes... seeing is believing! - 128.153
Baked Salmon Tacos With Slaw
Have you tried a fish taco somewhere and want to try it at home? Well in this video the chef shares her recipe of a fish taco which is fairly easy to whip up! See the video for more! - 118.966
Wondering what to serve your friends with chilled beer - well, here is a simple recipe, which does not take much effort to prepare. These sweet and salty peanuts adds fun to your beer session. Make sure to prepare in large quantity, as this spend very short... - 117.283
Healthy Chicken Satay
When I hear about satays, I can't resist but say "bring it on baby"! Amy is just getting awesome at her kitchen making this wonderful Chicken Satay in her own healthy way and her tips are well worth the time. - 115.72
Cornmeal And Broccoli Soup
I will use Thrive ingredients to make meal for my family. I am going to serve cornbread with broccoli soup. - 115.534
Breadsticks - Quick And Easy Snacks
Breadsticks makes a perfect tea time or party appetizer. The beauty of this is you can make the thing ready ahead of time and bake it fresh whenever needed. - 115.402
Cheese And Bacon Stuffed Jalapenos
If you are looking for a simple appetizer that will please everyone's taste buds, then this video is just the thing for you. Learn how to make stuffed jalapenos, the classic Tex-Mex appetizer, with some universally loved ingredients. These baked treats will... - 113.818
Stuffed Asiago And Basil Mushrooms
Parties are incomplete without appetizers and here is a mushroom appetizer recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Stuffed Asiago and Basil Mushrooms with different cheeses and seasonings. Great to go with drinks! - 110.233
Crispy Onion Rings
Are you really missing the plate of crispy and crunchy onion rings served in your favorite restaurant? Don't bother, as you can prepare the same at your home once you go through this video. Arrange your favorite dip to serve on side with the onion rings. - 110.034
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.291
Spicy Crunchy Potato Wedges
Love potato wedges, but afraid of the fried ones due to health concern - here is a recipe of spicy potato wedges, which are baked and these are nothing less yummier! Want to prepare yourself? Follow the easy instruction and enjoy these lip-smacking wedges... - 108.384
Crispy Frozen French Fries
Do you know the magic to convert the soft and tender frozen French fries to crispy, crunchy ones? If not, then watch this recipe video to learn the tricks. Once you know this, your French fries are going to be crispy forever. - 106.173
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 105.831
Chocolate And Sea Salt Crostini
The holiday season is here and most of us are looking for easy and creative party appetizer ideas. Nothing is more important at a party than starters. Watch this video to learn how to make savory bittersweet Chocolate Crostini sprinkled with crunchy sea salt... - 103.77
Super Bowl Hot Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are the best appetizers to serve in your Super Bowl party, when you are planning to invite all your friends. These hot chicken wings can be made as per your desired hotness, by adding more cayenne powder, if you want. But, don’t make it too... - 103.115
Quick And Easy Baked Chicken Tenders With Sauce
Why order a takeout when you can make your own flavor-packed fare at home, in just 30 minutes? Betty whomps up a finger-licking good crispy chicken tenders in spicy-sweet sauce. It’s simple enough for weeknight cooking and a delicious enough to serve to... - 102.139
Crispy Skinned Herbed Potato Wedges
If you sacrifice potato fries or feel guilty enjoying them because you dread the calories in them, make these baked crispy skinned herbed potato wedges. In fact, you'll love these more because they are not only healthier but definitely tastier then plain... - 99.9936
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 98.8013
Pancetta Bacon Chips
Looking for tasty and different appetizers than normal, here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Caitlin making Pancetta chips using only pancetta bacon and broiling it. Serve with a flavorful dip, ideal for parties. - 98.0822
Cheesy Baked Potato Skins
Crazy about potato skins - well here is a great recipe, which will make your favorite potato skins more delicious. Watch the video and next time, you bake potatoes do not throw away the skins. Serve as a snack or appetizer, it is just too good. - 98.0641
Green Egg And Ham Side
Looking for ideas to make quick snacks or appetizers, here is one you can make using just ham and eggs. Check out Caitlin cooking Green Eggs and ham in simple style and in a matter of few minutes. Delicious quick side with no fuss! - 95.5892
Quick And Easy Mozarella Bruschetta
1. In a small bowl, pour olive oil, and put garlic clove in it. Allow it to rest and the flavors be infused.
2. With a brush, apply the garlic infused olive oil on bread. Pop it oven and bake for a few minute. You can also put it under... - 94.659
Quick bruschetta is probably the simplest and easiest bruschetta recipes of all time. Watch this video for this wonderful age old classic Italian dish that attracts people even today to share a few moments of joy while munching on it. - 89.3516
Savory Peanut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/ 180°C.
2. Grease a 1 pound loaf tin and line the bottom with butter paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except butter. Beat until well blended.
4. Turn the mixture into the greased loaf tin.... - 50.3087
Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce
Addiction to this Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce recipe is totally legal! It is always prepared with a focus on Salmon. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. Trust me, once you taste this Baked Salmon Croquettes... - 48.7227
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 47.7728
Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms - I love preparing stuffed vegetables and this is one of my favorites. The recipe is pretty easy and the dish has an hard to resist aroma. Check out the sausage stuffed mushrooms recipe. - 46.9755
Fresh Cold Beet Soup
1) Wash the beets without scrubbing off the skin.
2) Discard the leaves.
3) In a large saucepan add 4 cups cold water and cover the beets in it.
4) Boil it and reduce heat. Simmer for 40 to 45 minutes until beets are tender.
5) Using a... - 46.9082
Herbed Baked Tomatoes
1) Preheat oven to 350°F and grease the baking dish.
2) Place the tomatoes on a flat surface, slice their top off and scoop a little pulp out from each.
3) In a bowl, combine onion powder, basil, oregano, salt, sugar and pepper.
4)... - 46.2323
Red Pepper And Tomato Appetizer
1) Take out the seeds from the red peppers and keep them aside.
2) Use a baking dish and grease evenly the surface with oil or butter.
3) Place the pepper halves on the dish. Place few cherry tomatoes inside the halved peppers.
4)... - 44.736
Baked Pork Chops With Caper Sauce
Coat chops on all sides with 2 tablespoons of the flour, shaking off excess.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add chops and cook until browned on all sides.
Transfer chops to a 9-inch square baking pan.
In a glass measuring cup, stir... - 44.4285
Deviled Crab With Avocados
Fill the hollows of the avocados with the vinegar and place a piece of garlic in each; let stand about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter, add flour and stir to blend well over medium heat.
Add milk gradually, stirring constantly until mixture is... - 44.411
Quick Supper Casserole
Mix together the bread cubes, cheese, and melted butter.
Put half in a wide shallow casserole.
Spread the vegetables on top.
Lightly saute the onion in the 3 tablespoons butter, blend in the flour, add the milk slowly, and season to taste.
Stir in the... - 44.0313
Sea Bass & Shrimp Provencale
Seed and coarsely chop 2 of the tomatoes.
Cut remaining tomato into 6 wedges; set aside.
Melt butter in a medium-size frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until limp about 5 minutes.
Stir in chopped tomatoes and garlic; cook,... - 43.8768
Quick Flaky Piroshkis
Let patty shells thaw at room temperature.
Meanwhile, crumble beef into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; cook, stirring often, until well browned (about 5 minutes).
Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about... - 43.7204
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Take shallow pan, cover with rock salt, and place the oysters over it.
3) Cream the butter with green pepper, shallot, and parsley.
4) Spoon the mixture over the oysters and garnish with bacon squares... - 43.2627
Baked Grated Carrots
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a baking dish, layer the grated carrots evenly.
3) In a saucepan melt the margarine and allow it to cool.
4) In a bowl, mix the melted margarine, lemon juice, dry sherry and salt.
5) Pour the contents of... - 43.241
Frankfurter Quick Bread
Combine sugar, 1/4 cup oil, orange juice, and mustard in a saucepan.
Bring mixture to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon into the bottom of each of 12 greased muffin-pan wells.
In a bowl combine the pancake mix with 1/4 cup oil, egg, and... - 43.1205
Tomato Basil Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella, parmesan cheese, basil and mayonnaise and garlic and stir to mix well. Keep aside
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza crust into a 12 inch... - 43.0488
Baked Squid Sicilian
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and grease a jelly roll pan.
2) In a large bowl, mix together oil, squids, parsley, cheese, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
3) Dredge the marinated squids on a thick layer of bread crumbs and arrange... - 42.9778
Cheese Stuffed Plaice
Cheese Stuffed Plaice is a prefect apptizer. The cheese stuffing flavored with parsley and lemon gives the Cheese Stuffed Plaice a out of this world taste. Cheese Stuffed Plaice is inspired by resturants all across the world. - 42.8984
Tomato Clam Chowder With Garlic Crostini
1 In a medium saucepan, combine the tomatoes and their juice, the chicken broth, half the garlic, the sugar and pepper. Break the tomatoes up with a spoon. Bring the mixture to a boil, covered, over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, peel and cube the potatoes.... - 42.4591
Breaded Veal Cutlets
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Season cutlets with garlic.
3) Combine together breadcrumbs and cheese and coat cutlets with these seasoned crumbs.
4) Dip the cutlets in egg-water mixture and again coat with crumbs.
5) Heat... - 42.4326
Chutneyed Fish has a great taste. Chutneyed Fish is easy to cook and gets its taste from eggs and cheese flavored with vinegar. - 42.0209
Artichokes In Creamy Mustard Sauce
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In an oven proof casserole, place artichokes.
4. Top evenly with... - 41.9816
Party Meatballs In Cream Sauce
Combine minced onion and garlic with 2 tablespoons water; let stand 10 minutes to soften.
In a medium size bowl, combine beef, mushrooms, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon parsley flakes, caraway seeds, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, egg white, 2 tablespoons milk, 2... - 41.7162
1) Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2) Using the rolling pin make the bread slice flat.
3) Place the bread slice on a baking pan and brown it in oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Spread the bread slice with the half of Skinny pizza sauce.
5) Put... - 41.1626
No Knead Refrigerator Rolls
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and shortening is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed of... - 41.06
Quick Liver Pate
1) Discard the bacon rind and bone. Slice the bacon into strips.
2) Peel off the onion skin and slice.
3) Slice the liver and place aside.
4) Preheat oven at 180°C (350°F/Gas 4).
5) In a pan, fry the bacon until fat runs.
6) Add onion... - 40.9783
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Separate biscuits; cut each into 4 equal pieces.
Roll each piece into a ball between palms of your hands.
On an ungreased baking sheet, use the heel of your hand to flatten each ball into a 2-inch circle.
Pinch edges to make a... - 40.518
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Arrange ham slices on the toast.
3) In a bowl, beat egg white until foamy and fold in mayonnaise.
4) Smear the mayonnaise mixture over ham.
5) Place the toast on a baking sheet.
6) Bake open sandwiches in... - 40.3571
Quick Brown Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl of electric mixer.
Beat on medium speed until evenly mixed, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl.
Stir in molasses and enough buttermilk to make... - 40.3373
Spicy Peaches 'n' Beans
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F
2. Prepare a shallow1-quart casserole dish by greasing it
3. Set aside a few of the peach slices for garnish
4. Combine all the ingredients in the casserole dish
5. Arrange the reserved peach slices over the... - 40.1715
Italian Bread Sticks
Italian Bread Sticks has a Sharp taste. The flour and egg white gives the Italian Bread Sticks Juicy taste. - 39.9397
Cheese And Ham Spirals
Having homemade frozen appetizers in the freezer can be a host's secret weapon when guests drop by. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a simple and delicious recipe for cheese and ham spirals that are easy to make and freeze beautifully. - 39.8401
1. Preheat oven at 350°
2. Take ungreased baking sheets and place about 3 dozen tortilla chips on it.
3. Spread 2 teaspoons refried beans on each chip.
4. Sprinkle green onions and cheese on each of them.
5. Top each with a slice of... - 39.7077
Mamma Rica's Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 250 F
2) In a saucepan, put the potatoes and pour in cold water
3) Bring the potatoes to a boil for a minutes
4) Drain into a colander and keep aside
5) In a roasting pan, pour in the olive oil and butter and add... - 39.3644
Chops have a Breathtaking taste. The pork and white pepper gives the Chops Different taste. - 38.9088
Super Quick Garlic Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Using Serrated Bread Knife, cut bread into 1-inch-thick slices.
Place bread slices on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Place butter in Covered Micro-Cooker.
Microwave on High 1 minute or just until a small lump of unmelted butter... - 38.7348
Oven Baked Rosemary Chips
1) Preheat oven to 350'F.
2) Using a mandoline or hand-held sheer, thinly slice the potatoes crosswise (about 1/8 inch thick).
3) With nonstick olive oil spray several sheet pans and arrange potato slices in a single layer on top.
4)... - 38.5997
Quick Onion Cheese Bread
Saute onion and chili powder in oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add onion and oil to mixture of egg and milk.
Combine with biscuit mix; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Add half the cheese.
Spread in a greased pan (8 x 8 x 2 inches).
Sprinkle remaining... - 38.2125
Quick Onion Beer Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Grease a 9x5-inch (23xl2-cm) loaf pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Stir in cheese, onions and dill. Pour in beer, blending until thoroughly mixed.
4. Spoon into loaf pan and arrange... - 37.5895
Pizzettes With Gorgonzola Tomato And Basil
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Roll out the pizza dough into a 1/4-inch-thick round.
Using a 2 1/4- to 2 1/2-inch-diameter cookie cutter, cut out 30 dough circles.
Arrange the circles on 2 large, heavy baking sheets.
Sprinkle the Gorgonzola cheese over the... - 37.4769
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a baking dish, mix together apricots, lemon juice, bouillon, salt, pepper, thyme and meat.
3) Cover the dish with a foil.
4) Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
5) Serve hot over a... - 37.1873
Crispy Chicken Fingers
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
1) In a bowl, mix together cornflakes, garlic powder, and dry mustard.
2) Lightly coat the chicken with butter and turn over the chicken in the cornflake mixture, coating evenly.
3) In a non-stick pan,... - 37.0352
Onion Cheese Bread
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
Place flour in large mixing bowl; cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine eggs and milk; add to dry ingredients and stir only until moistened.
Add onion and 1 cup cheese.
Spread dough in... - 36.6512
Cheese And Salmon Mold
Cheese And Salmon Mould has an implausible taste. The seafood and cheese gives the Cheese And Salmon Mould an incredible taste. Cheese And Salmon Mould is inspired by restaurants universally. - 36.5258
Tortino Di Carciofi
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 6, 400°F, 200°c.
2. Grease a 1-2 pint baking and serving dish with butter.
3. In a small bowl using a balloon whisk or a rotary egg beater, beat the eggs and salt until they are frothy and well blended and... - 36.5211
Cheese Charlotte has a distinctive taste. The cheese and bread gives the Cheese Charlotte a luxurious taste. Cheese Charlotte is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 36.387
Jiffy Butterscotch Torte
Prepare frosting mix according to package directions; stir in vanilla.
Fold in graham-cracker crumbs, butterscotch pieces, coconut, and pecans.
Turn into greased 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till lightly browned.
Cut in... - 36.1616
Quick And Easy Chicken Liver Terrine
1) In a pan, saute the onion in butter until soft. Stir in sherry and simmer until the mixture is almost dry.
2) Keep 3 whole chicken livers aside and finely grind or whirl rest of the livers in the blender.
3) Combine all the ingredients except the... - 36.0135
Tandoori Shish Kabobs
Trim fell and excess fat from leg; remove bone from lamb with thin, sharp knife.
Cut meat into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Combine yogurt, pineapple juice, curry, salt, ginger and Tabasco sauce in a large bowl.
Add meat; cover and refrigerate overnight, turning meat... - 35.9644
Easy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash and carefully remove stems from mushrooms; reserve for other uses.
Dip caps in melted butter and place them slightly apart, hollow side up, in a 9-inch-square baking pan.
Stir bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons of the cheese into souffle; blend well.
Fill... - 35.9058
1. Combine rice, cheeses, shallots, zucchini, carrot, asparagus, pine nuts, eggs and yoghurt. Season with pepper.
2. Spoon mixture into a deep well-greased 23 cm / 9 in springform pan. Bake at 190°C / 370°C / Gas 5 for 40 minutes or until firm. Cut into... - 35.854
Turkey Albondigas Soup
1. To prepare turkey meatballs, in a bowl, mix the turkey, rice, flour, water, and cumin. Shape mixture into 1- to 1'/2-inch (2.5- to 3.5-cm) balls and place, slightly apart, in a 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) rimmed baking pan. Bake in a 450°F (230°C) oven... - 35.5391
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 325Â°F.
Combine flour, sugar, cornstarch and aniseed in medium bowl.
Pour butter over dry ingredients and stir to combine well.
Press dough evenly onto bottom of 9 inch pie plate.
Bake until golden brown,... - 35.1926
1. Divide half the shrimp evenly among four 3/4-cup (180-ml) custard cups or ovenproof bowls; cover and refrigerate remaining shrimp. Set custard cups in a large baking pan at least 2 inches (5 cm) deep.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine milk, egg, egg... - 34.993
1) In a skillet, cook beans in water for 20 minutes. Add water to prevent sticking. Cook frozen beans as per direction.
2) Cut corn kernels. Scour liquid from cob with the edge of a dull knife.
3) Mix corn and cream to beans and cook in simmering heat... - 34.774
Roasted Trout With Lemon Sage Mayonnaise
Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Open each trout and season with some lemon juice, salt, pepper, and 4 sage leaves.
Close the fish and rub olive oil and additional lemon juice on the exterior.
Place in a roasting pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve garnished... - 34.7606
1. Preheat the oven to at 450
2. Fry bacon till crisp and then drain and crumble.
3. Trim the crusts from bread and cut each slice in half.
4. Spread bread with the soup; sprinkle with bacon and then roll up as for jelly roll. Secure... - 34.6583
1. In a small bowl combine all ingredients tossing lightly to mix.
2. Into 8 scrubbed clam shells or small foil muffin-pan cups spoon the mixture and place shells or cups on a cookie sheet for easy handling.
3. Chill if made ahead.
4. To... - 34.4904
Portobello Super Bruschetta
1. In a medium skillet cook onion and garlic in the 2 teaspoons hot olive oil till onion is tender. Add eggplant, salt, and red pepper. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or till eggplant is almost tender. Stir in beans and tomato. Remove from heat.
2. Clean... - 34.4181
Taro Fish Cakes
Peel, boil, and mash the taro.
Beat in 2 egg yolks and seasoning.
Mix in salmon and form into flat cakes.
Dust with seasoned flour, brush with 2 egg whites and coat with crisp breadcrumbs.
Fry in a little hot butter or bake for about 15 minutes on a well... - 34.3083
Quick 'n' Easy Jam Braid
Put biscuit mix into a bowl; using a pastry blender, cut in butter and cheese until pieces are the size of peas.
Gradually add milk, blending with a fork.
(Mixture will be lumpy and crumbly.) Turn dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet and roll into a... - 34.2825
Fish Potato Puffs
Fish Potato Puffs is a perfect appetizer. Fish Potato Puffs gets its taste from fish with mash vegetable flavored by lemon juice. Fish Potato Puffs is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 33.9178
Salami Crisps With Sour Cream And Basil
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Line 2 heavy large baking sheets with aluminum foil.
Arrange the salami in a single layer over the baking sheets.
Bake until the salami slices are amber brown, watching closely to ensure they brown evenly, about 10... - 33.5653
Blue Cheese Appetizer Tarts
Combine blue cheese and flour; spoon evenly into tart shells.
Combine egg, milk, salt, and hot sauce; spoon evenly over blue cheese mixture in tart shells.
Sprinkle with walnuts.
Bake at 425Â° for 7 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 300Â°, and bake an... - 33.3486
Newfoundland Partridge Berry Crumbles
Combine flour, sugar, rolled oats and margarine until crumbly.
Press half of crumbs in prepared 9 x 13" cake dish.
Spread with jam.
Cover with remaining crumbs and pat smooth.
Bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
Delicious served warm... - 32.996
Smoky Crescents - I would say smoky and tasty crescents. Smoke flavor link sausage is the key ingredient in this recipe of smoky crescents and the flavor of barbecue sauce just adds a few ounces of extra tang. Throw a party and donâ€™t you miss to add... - 32.8697
Quick Potato Gratin
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Butter a 9-inch pie pan or 8-inch square glass baking dish.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened and golden, about 4 minutes. Add half-and-half and potatoes and cook,... - 32.6933
Toasted Cheese Rolls
Cream the cheese and 3 tablespoons of butter together until very soft.
Remove the crust from all sides of the bread loaf and cut the bread lengthwise into thin slices.
Place the slices on a damp cloth and spread some of the cheese mixture on each slice.
Roll... - 32.5002
Sausage Balls With Apples And Raisins
Sausage Balls with Apples and Raisins is a bake and serve dish and combines the flavor of pork with apples. If you are not planning to use it immediately, freeze it and make sure t thaw and reheat before serving. - 32.2541
Parmesan Quick Bread
Combine biscuit mix, cornmeal, sugar, and cheese in a large bowl.
Mix buttermilk and eggs; add to dry ingredients and stir only until blended.
Turn into a buttered 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; spread evenly to edges.
Bake at 350°F 40 to 50 minutes, or until bread... - 32.1359
Remove crusts from bread slices.
Roll slices flat; spread with hollandaise sauce.
Sprinkle with cheese; fold each slice over asparagus spear.
Secure with toothpick.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 de- grees for 12 minutes. - 31.8514
Salmon A La Mornay
Salmon A La Mornay is a delicious appetizer. Salmon A La Mornay gets it wonderful taste from potatoes and salmon mixed with cheese. Salmon A La Mornay is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 31.7035