- » Quick Baked Appetizer
Quick Baked Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick baked appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick baked appetizer recipes.
Quick Bacon Wrapped Prawns
The wrapped prawns is a refined and tempting appetizer, ready in just a few minutes... seeing is believing! - 126.104
Baked Salmon Tacos With Slaw
Have you tried a fish taco somewhere and want to try it at home? Well in this video the chef shares her recipe of a fish taco which is fairly easy to whip up! See the video for more! - 120.325
Cornmeal And Broccoli Soup
I will use Thrive ingredients to make meal for my family. I am going to serve cornbread with broccoli soup. - 119.859
Quick And Easy Baked Chicken Tenders With Sauce
Why order a takeout when you can make your own flavor-packed fare at home, in just 30 minutes? Betty whomps up a finger-licking good crispy chicken tenders in spicy-sweet sauce. It’s simple enough for weeknight cooking and a delicious enough to serve to... - 105.068
Cheesy Baked Potato Skins
Crazy about potato skins - well here is a great recipe, which will make your favorite potato skins more delicious. Watch the video and next time, you bake potatoes do not throw away the skins. Serve as a snack or appetizer, it is just too good. - 99.389
Quick And Easy Mozarella Bruschetta
1. In a small bowl, pour olive oil, and put garlic clove in it. Allow it to rest and the flavors be infused.
2. With a brush, apply the garlic infused olive oil on bread. Pop it oven and bake for a few minute. You can also put it under... - 96.0237
Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce
Addiction to this Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce recipe is totally legal! It is always prepared with a focus on Salmon. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. Trust me, once you taste this Baked Salmon Croquettes... - 48.8154
Savory Peanut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/ 180°C.
2. Grease a 1 pound loaf tin and line the bottom with butter paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except butter. Beat until well blended.
4. Turn the mixture into the greased loaf tin.... - 47.6432
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 47.428
Fresh Cold Beet Soup
1) Wash the beets without scrubbing off the skin.
2) Discard the leaves.
3) In a large saucepan add 4 cups cold water and cover the beets in it.
4) Boil it and reduce heat. Simmer for 40 to 45 minutes until beets are tender.
5) Using a... - 45.9339
Herbed Baked Tomatoes
1) Preheat oven to 350°F and grease the baking dish.
2) Place the tomatoes on a flat surface, slice their top off and scoop a little pulp out from each.
3) In a bowl, combine onion powder, basil, oregano, salt, sugar and pepper.
4)... - 45.8423
Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms - I love preparing stuffed vegetables and this is one of my favorites. The recipe is pretty easy and the dish has an hard to resist aroma. Check out the sausage stuffed mushrooms recipe. - 44.6046
Baked Pork Chops With Caper Sauce
Coat chops on all sides with 2 tablespoons of the flour, shaking off excess.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add chops and cook until browned on all sides.
Transfer chops to a 9-inch square baking pan.
In a glass measuring cup, stir... - 44.6042
Red Pepper And Tomato Appetizer
1) Take out the seeds from the red peppers and keep them aside.
2) Use a baking dish and grease evenly the surface with oil or butter.
3) Place the pepper halves on the dish. Place few cherry tomatoes inside the halved peppers.
4)... - 43.9769
Quick Liver Pate
1) Discard the bacon rind and bone. Slice the bacon into strips.
2) Peel off the onion skin and slice.
3) Slice the liver and place aside.
4) Preheat oven at 180°C (350°F/Gas 4).
5) In a pan, fry the bacon until fat runs.
6) Add onion... - 43.4186
Deviled Crab With Avocados
Fill the hollows of the avocados with the vinegar and place a piece of garlic in each; let stand about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter, add flour and stir to blend well over medium heat.
Add milk gradually, stirring constantly until mixture is... - 42.5711
Baked Squid Sicilian
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and grease a jelly roll pan.
2) In a large bowl, mix together oil, squids, parsley, cheese, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
3) Dredge the marinated squids on a thick layer of bread crumbs and arrange... - 42.3572
Breaded Veal Cutlets
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Season cutlets with garlic.
3) Combine together breadcrumbs and cheese and coat cutlets with these seasoned crumbs.
4) Dip the cutlets in egg-water mixture and again coat with crumbs.
5) Heat... - 42.3538
Baked Grated Carrots
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a baking dish, layer the grated carrots evenly.
3) In a saucepan melt the margarine and allow it to cool.
4) In a bowl, mix the melted margarine, lemon juice, dry sherry and salt.
5) Pour the contents of... - 42.2892
Artichokes In Creamy Mustard Sauce
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In an oven proof casserole, place artichokes.
4. Top evenly with... - 42.0752
Quick Supper Casserole
Mix together the bread cubes, cheese, and melted butter.
Put half in a wide shallow casserole.
Spread the vegetables on top.
Lightly saute the onion in the 3 tablespoons butter, blend in the flour, add the milk slowly, and season to taste.
Stir in the... - 42.0593
Sea Bass & Shrimp Provencale
Seed and coarsely chop 2 of the tomatoes.
Cut remaining tomato into 6 wedges; set aside.
Melt butter in a medium-size frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until limp about 5 minutes.
Stir in chopped tomatoes and garlic; cook,... - 42.0178
Quick Flaky Piroshkis
Let patty shells thaw at room temperature.
Meanwhile, crumble beef into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; cook, stirring often, until well browned (about 5 minutes).
Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about... - 41.9293
Frankfurter Quick Bread
Combine sugar, 1/4 cup oil, orange juice, and mustard in a saucepan.
Bring mixture to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon into the bottom of each of 12 greased muffin-pan wells.
In a bowl combine the pancake mix with 1/4 cup oil, egg, and... - 41.5595
Tomato Basil Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella, parmesan cheese, basil and mayonnaise and garlic and stir to mix well. Keep aside
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza crust into a 12 inch... - 41.5444
Cheese Stuffed Plaice
Cheese Stuffed Plaice is a prefect apptizer. The cheese stuffing flavored with parsley and lemon gives the Cheese Stuffed Plaice a out of this world taste. Cheese Stuffed Plaice is inspired by resturants all across the world. - 41.2752
Cheese And Ham Spirals
Having homemade frozen appetizers in the freezer can be a host's secret weapon when guests drop by. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a simple and delicious recipe for cheese and ham spirals that are easy to make and freeze beautifully. - 41.1554
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Take shallow pan, cover with rock salt, and place the oysters over it.
3) Cream the butter with green pepper, shallot, and parsley.
4) Spoon the mixture over the oysters and garnish with bacon squares... - 41.141
Tomato Clam Chowder With Garlic Crostini
1 In a medium saucepan, combine the tomatoes and their juice, the chicken broth, half the garlic, the sugar and pepper. Break the tomatoes up with a spoon. Bring the mixture to a boil, covered, over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, peel and cube the potatoes.... - 40.8703
Spicy Peaches 'n' Beans
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F
2. Prepare a shallow1-quart casserole dish by greasing it
3. Set aside a few of the peach slices for garnish
4. Combine all the ingredients in the casserole dish
5. Arrange the reserved peach slices over the... - 40.5146
1) Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2) Using the rolling pin make the bread slice flat.
3) Place the bread slice on a baking pan and brown it in oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Spread the bread slice with the half of Skinny pizza sauce.
5) Put... - 40.0406
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Arrange ham slices on the toast.
3) In a bowl, beat egg white until foamy and fold in mayonnaise.
4) Smear the mayonnaise mixture over ham.
5) Place the toast on a baking sheet.
6) Bake open sandwiches in... - 39.799
1. Preheat oven at 350°
2. Take ungreased baking sheets and place about 3 dozen tortilla chips on it.
3. Spread 2 teaspoons refried beans on each chip.
4. Sprinkle green onions and cheese on each of them.
5. Top each with a slice of... - 39.6434
Chutneyed Fish has a great taste. Chutneyed Fish is easy to cook and gets its taste from eggs and cheese flavored with vinegar. - 39.5983
No Knead Refrigerator Rolls
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and shortening is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed of... - 38.8851
Quick Brown Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl of electric mixer.
Beat on medium speed until evenly mixed, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl.
Stir in molasses and enough buttermilk to make... - 38.517
Italian Bread Sticks
Italian Bread Sticks has a Sharp taste. The flour and egg white gives the Italian Bread Sticks Juicy taste. - 38.2421