- » Quick Asian Appetizer
Quick Asian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick asian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick asian appetizer recipes.
Asian Cabbage Salad
Why not try an Asian style cabbage salad with plenty of sesame seeds. Watch this excellent video that displays great slicing techniques too. Great salad for all occasions with a sweet and sour dressing. Make this appetizing salad and would surely be delighted! - 111.801
Spicy Tuna Noodles Soup
Looking for a healthy and nutritious soup that will appeal to your kids? Try this Spicy tuna noodles soup. It has tuna which is flavored by garlic chili sauce. Apart from being a great appetizer this soup is so filling that it can be called as a tiny meal. - 111.295
Healthy Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
Mahi mahi is a great fish for all seafood lovers and cooking it healthy is just the things they want to do. Everything from the marinade to the glaze, Amy has made it sure that what goes into the dish is low in carb, calorie and fat. - 102.961
Super Bowl Hot Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are the best appetizers to serve in your Super Bowl party, when you are planning to invite all your friends. These hot chicken wings can be made as per your desired hotness, by adding more cayenne powder, if you want. But, don’t make it too... - 101.172
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 98.539
Chive Deviled Eggs
For all those of you who love eggs, try this Chive deviled eggs recipe. In this recipe, the chive mixture is filled into halved eggs which are boiled. This makes for a breakfast, snack as well as a side dish. To top it, it is a tasty and healthy dish. - 97.4598
Asian Style Prawn Stir Fry
You will be surprised to see how addition or expulsion of a few ingredients can turn your prawn stir-fry from a total decadent treat to yummy low-fat meal. This video details how to prepare yummy prawn stir-fry at home. You can devour it as it is or relish it... - 82.6317
Fried Chicken Wings Part 2- Deep Frying
Here is part 2 of the fried chicken wings video series. In this video the chef showcases quick ideas to deep fry the seasoned chicken. The final dish looks scrumptious, but the video could have been even better if the chef had shown the whole processes in one... - 79.3905
Chili Beef Salad
Partially freeze beef or pork.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Stack slices; cut into thin strips.
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the vinegar, cooking oil, salt, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet... - 49.0257
Oxtail Soup With Dumplings
Wipe the oxtail and trim off excess fat.
Fry the pieces in butter or margarine in the uncovered pressure cooker, with the vegetables and bacon, for about 5 minutes.
Remove cooker from heat, pour on the stock and add the bouquet garni and seasoning. (Take care... - 47.8907
Hot And Sour Cucumber Salad
1)Peel the cucumbers and slice them very thinly.
2) In a salad bowl, prepare dressing by combining all ingredients except scallions and cucymber.
3 Mix well.
4) In the dressing toss the cucumbers along with minced scallions.
5)... - 47.6998
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 47.3919
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1) In a bowl, combine flour, bouillon granules, marjoram and pepper. Set it aside.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole for combining thawed vegetables, onions, butter and parsley. Tightly cover the casserole with plastic food wrap.
3) Set your... - 46.9816
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the cold water, lemon peel, lemon juice, cornstarch, bouillon, sugar, and basil.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 46.8962
Pumpkin can be chopped fine in food processor fitted with steel knife, if desired.
This will speed up cooking but is not necessary.
Saute onions in margarine in a large soup kettle or Dutch oven until golden.
Add pumpkin, broth, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil,... - 46.0156
In a large kettle, bring lentils and broth to a boil.
Cover and turn off heat.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large frying pan and add onion, celery, carrot, "bacon" bits, garlic, parsley, thyme, and bay leaf.
Cover and let simmer over low heat approximately... - 45.4717
1) Take a bowl and beat together olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in it.
2) Toss in lamb to cover the cubes completely.
3) On the bottom of a large serving platter, arrange the pita squares.
4) Spread tomato sauce and then yogurt... - 44.193
Asian Chicken Salad
1. Covering the chicken with cold water in a saucepan, let it boil and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the chicken onto a plate, cool and cut into strips and add to a bowl
3. Toss the chicken with the fish sauce, lime zest, juice and sugar until sugar... - 44.1491
Cut chicken into 1" pieces.
Mix chicken, soy sauce, water, oil and ginger in bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 15 min.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
Alternate green pepper pieces with chicken and fig halves on two 10" wooden skewers [four 10" wooden... - 43.451
Roll oxtail pieces in flour until lightly coated.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven or heavy soup kettle and stir in meat to brown thoroughly.
Stir in onions and cook until golden.
Pour stock over meat, reduce heat, and add parsley sprigs, bay leaf, cloves,... - 43.2715
End Of The Month Lentil Soup
Saute bacon in a Dutch oven or heavy soup kettle until fat is rendered.
Stir in lentils, carrots, onions, celery, and garlic.
Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
Add remaining ingredients, except salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat... - 43.1559
Chicken Saute With Peanut Sauce
For peanut sauce, melt butter in a pan, add onion and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in peanut butter, lemon juice and soy sauce until blended and heated.
Remove pan from heat and cool.
At serving, fold in cream until smooth and pour into a shallow... - 42.6325
Quick Asian Fish Soup
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fish into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a large saucepan combine soup, water, soy sauce, and ground red pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in frozen vegetables.
Return to boiling; reduce... - 42.6159
Quick Three Bean Soup
1) Combine together all the ingredients with 1 cup of the reserved liquid from the canned legumes in a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, till the vegetables are... - 42.2798
Lemon Glazed Veal Chops
Sprinkle chops with pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add chops and cook until browned on both sides.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Add onion to pan and cook, stirring, until soft.
Stir in vinegar, ginger, sugar, bay leaf, 6 of the... - 42.2264
Beef Zucchini 'n Pepper Kabobs
Combine oil, wine vinegar, sugar, oregano, pepper and garlic in a small saucepan; cook slowly 10 minutes.
Place beef cubes and marinade in a plastic bag or utility dish, turning to coat meat; tie bag securely or cover dish.
Marinate beef in the... - 41.5552
Soak the cut up oxtail for an hour or so, strain off the water.
Heat the fat or margarine and fry the sliced vegetables for about 5 minutes.
Add the stock or water, oxtail, pinch of herbs and plenty of seasoning and simmer gently for about 3 hours.
Blend the... - 40.772
Chicken Wing Appetizers
Cut off the meatiest portion of each chicken wing at the first joint; reserve center section and tip for stock.
Holding the small end of each large piece, trim around bone with a sharp knife to cut meat free.
Then cut and scrape with knife to push meat down... - 39.0856
Quick Golden Pumpkin Soup
Saute celery and onion in margarine, while potatoes are cooking.
Mash potatoes and add all ingredients.
Add more milk, if a thinner soup is desired.
Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
This is a delicious and rich-tasting soup made with evaporated milk.
Try... - 38.9692
Savory Clam And Rice Soup
1. In a large pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add the clams, cover the pot tightly, and cook the clams until they open, about 5 minutes. Transfer the clams to a plate, discarding any that remain closed, and reserve the cooking liquid.... - 38.8166
Oriental Vegetable Noodle Soup
In large saucepan, combine broth and water; bring to a boil.
Add frozen vegetables, carrots and celery; cook 1 minute.
Partially break up noodles from soup mix; stir into boiling broth.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes or until vegetables are... - 38.6314
Pumpkin And Leek Soup
Heat butter in large pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave pumpkin and potato, separately, until tender; drain.
Mash pumpkin and potato together; stir into pan with leek mixture.
Add stock and milk.
Blend or process... - 38.1029
1) In a large skillet, heat the salad oil and add the asparagus pieces.
2) Sprinkle the asparagus with salt, monosodium glutamate and pepper.
3) Cover, slightly lift the skillet above high heat, shake constantly and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
4) Lower... - 37.6422
Mix all baste ingredients together and set aside.
Skewer all vegetables and baste kabobs.
Grill, barbecue, or broil the kabobs until vegetables are tender, turning frequently. - 37.4743
Vegetable Beef Soup
Place 1/3 cup hot water [1/2 cup hot water], the carrot and onion in 1-qt casserole [1 1/2-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) until carrot is tender, 2 to 3 min [2 1/2 to 3 1/2 min].
Stir in 1/3 cup hot water [3/4 cup hot water]... - 37.2982
Soy Mushroom Buttons
1. Wash mushrooms with water; do not separate caps from stems.
2. In a saucepan, mix bouillon and soy sauce; heat until it starts to boil.
3. Add washed mushrooms; cover, reduce heat and simmer for about 3 minutes.
4. Drain... - 37.2344
Sauteed Oysters With Basil
If in shells, cut oysters free and remove.
Gently pat oysters dry.
Dredge in flour and shake off excess.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add butter.
When butter has melted, add oysters and sprinkle with basil.
Stir-fry oysters gently for... - 36.9555
Grilled Salmon Salad With Orange Basil Vinaigrette
1. Whisk together juice concentrate, vinegar, basil and olive oil. Set aside 2 tablespoons juice concentrate mixture. Reserve remaining mixture to use as salad dressing.
2. Prepare grill for direct grilling. Grill salmon, skin side down, over medium coals 5... - 36.8479
Walnut Chicken Salad
In medium bowl, combine chicken salad, chopped walnuts, mustard and tarragon; mix well.
Cut each cantaloupe quarter lengthwise into 4 slices.
Arrange 4 slices on each of 4 spinach-lined plates.
Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto each plate next to cantaloupe... - 36.7514
One Dish Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
1. In a bowl combine beef strips with soya sauce. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine stock and ginger; bring to a boil over high heat. Add vermicelli and boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Add beef-soya mixture, carrots and cabbage.
3.... - 36.4584
1. In a saucepan, combine and stir all the ingredients.
2. Place pan on a low flame and simmer gently for 10 minutes till well heated.
3. Ladle soup into warmed soup bowls.
4. Garnish the soup with a dollop of lightly salted whipped... - 36.2344
Tandoori Shish Kabobs
Trim fell and excess fat from leg; remove bone from lamb with thin, sharp knife.
Cut meat into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Combine yogurt, pineapple juice, curry, salt, ginger and Tabasco sauce in a large bowl.
Add meat; cover and refrigerate overnight, turning meat... - 35.748
Bean Sprout Bean Curd Salad
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Combine well.
3) Pour in Vinaigrette Sauce and toss well.
4) Serve the salad on salad greens. - 35.727
Cassava Or Taro Cakes
Mash or grate sufficient cooked cassava or taro.
Put in a bowl and add onion, parsley, beaten egg, salt and pepper.
Form into cakes, roll in flour.
Fry in hot oil on both sides till golden brown.
Serve with meat and vegetables. - 35.4274
Grilled King Prawns With Honey And Ginger
1. Rub the ginger pulp on to the prawns and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together the Tabasco sauce, honey, lemon juice, salt, half of the fresh coriander and half of the shredded ginger.
3. Arrange the prawns on a heatproof dish and, using a pastry brush,... - 35.4092
Quick Two Bean Soup
Melt margarine in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add carrots and onion; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring... - 35.1135
Taro Fish Cakes
Peel, boil, and mash the taro.
Beat in 2 egg yolks and seasoning.
Mix in salmon and form into flat cakes.
Dust with seasoned flour, brush with 2 egg whites and coat with crisp breadcrumbs.
Fry in a little hot butter or bake for about 15 minutes on a well... - 34.0851
Cut meat into 3/4-inch cubes.
(If you use more than one kind of meat, put each in its own plastic bag.) Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Add oil, soy, curry powder, and sugar; process for 3 seconds to blend, then pour over meat cubes (pouring... - 33.8754
Chilled Minted Pea Soup
1. Take a bowl and combine condensed green pea soup, milk, light cream and dried mint flakes.
2. Chill the soup for about 4 hours before serving.
3. The dish is served after garnishing with a dollop of minced mint leaves, dollop of yogurt,... - 33.8685
Chicken And Ham Soup
Mix all ingredients in 1-qt casserole [1 1/2-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) until boiling, 4 to 5 min [8 to 9 min].
Let stand covered 3 min [4 min]. - 33.7678
Quick Curried Shrimp Salad
Mix all ingredients except shrimp and lettuce; add shrimp and toss to mix well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes or longer.
Serve in lettuce cups or divide in 6 smaller portions and serve as an appetizer. - 32.8491
Quick Bean Soup
Combine all ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour. - 32.2439
Quick Mulligatawny Soup
1) In a saucepan, add soups, water, and curry powder.
2) Place the saucepan over heat.
3) Warm up the soup by occasional stirring.
4) Serve the soup in individual soup bowls by garnishing with coriander leaves, if desired. - 32.2004
Hurry Up Potato Soup
Add onion to chicken broth, bring to boil.
Slowly add milk, potato, seasonings.
Heat to boiling.
Top each bowl with cut chives. - 32.0669
Curried Shrimp Soup
Mix all ingredients except parsley in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until boiling, 2 to 2 1/2 min [3 to 4 min].
Sprinkle with parsley. - 31.169
Quick And Easy Soup
Boil water and bouillon cubes.
Add noodles, pared and finely sliced carrots and sliced squash.
Cook until carrots are tender.
Children love this as it is east to manage. - 30.3854
Fresh Cassava Or Taro Cakes
Mix onion, salt and pepper with cassava or taro.
Form into cakes about 1 cm (1/2 in) thick on a floured board.
Fry in hot oil till golden brown on both sides.
Drain well on paper and serve with meat and vegetables. - 30.2357
Place the eggplant on a prepared grill over medium heat, turning occasionally, until blackened and soft on all sides, about 30 minutes.
(Or you can roast the eggplant in the oven on a baking sheet, turning often until the eggplant is roasted on all sides.)... - 29.1564
Quick Senegalese Soup
1. In a bowl or a blender combine soup, cream and curry powder and mix until smooth.
2. Serve hot or cold garnished with lemon slices. - 28.8561
Combine falafil mix and water; stir thoroughly until water is well absorbed, then shape into 3/4-inch diameter balls.
Place wok in ring stand.
Pour oil into wok to a depth of about 1 inch and heat to 350° on a deep-fat-frying thermometer.
Add falafil balls... - 26.5689
Garlic Shrimp - Quick & Easy Garlic Shrimp
Shrimp Kebabs / Prawn Kebabs
Saloni shows you how to make some super easy, quick prawn (shrimp) skewers marinated in a lemon garlic vinaigrette and grilled to perfection.
You can alter the amount and types of seasoning you use to marinate the shrimps. You... - 0
Quick Asian Noodle Salad
Learn how to make very easy and quick Asian noodle salad using chowmein noodles, carrots, red pepper, green onion, sesame seeds, oil, peanuts and simple dressing. - 0
Quick Asian Appetizer Recipes By Category
Quick Asian Appetizer Course: