- » Quick Apricot Pie
Quick Apricot Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick apricot pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick apricot pie recipes.
Quick Apricot Chiffon Pie
1. Preheat oven to hot, 400°F, 200°c, gas mark 6.
2. For the pastry, add butter and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough, roll out and line a 9 inches pie pan.
3. Prick the... - 46.9808
Apricot Mince Pie
Combine mincemeat and apricot filling.
Pour into pie shell, cover with top crust.
Bake 50 minutes at 425Â° F. - 20.76
You May Also Like!
Apricot Whip Pie
This Apricot Whip Pie is a wonderful dessert treat which has been a favorite for generations! Here's a simple and quick recipe for you to follow to make your own homamade Apricot Whip Pie without any flaw! - 37.5024
Quick Apricot Dessert
Mix pie filling and lemon juice in ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; spread evenly.
Mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over filling.
Cook uncovered in 375° oven until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. - 28.2379
The aprciot pie is a simple yet flavorful pie baked with tapioca instead of flour. The apricots are chopped and combind with cinnamon for extra flavor and sugar. The apricot pie is good when served with the nut sauce. - 35.1777
Apricot Fluff Pie
Try out this quick and easy dessert recipe for Apricot Fluff Pie, this time made with stewed apricots for a difference. I love the way it feels fluffy and spongy. So give this Apricot Fluff Pie a try and I bet you too will fall in love with it. - 35.2111
Cream Cheese And Prune Kolache
Beat cream cheese to soften; add pie crust mix and sugar.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness on a floured surface.
Cut in 3-inch rounds.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet, indent center with spoon and fill with about 1 T fruit... - 31.8158
Prune And Apricot Pie
Prune And Apricot Pie is an easy to prepare dessert. The deadly combination of varieties of fruits wont let you to miss out this Prune And Apricot Pie. - 47.3763
Tangy Apricot Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a 9 inch pie plate and line it with half the pastry.
3) In a clean bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the pastry. Spread the mixture evenly and firmly.
4) Now, place the second... - 42.8181
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Divide the pastry into two halves.
3) Take a 9 inch pie pan and line one half the pastry in it.
4) In a clean bowl, combine salt, sugar and cornstarch.
5) Stir in lemon juice, apricot and apricot... - 45.5022
Stewed Dried Apricots
1) In a small bowl, add the apricots and water together.
2) Cover with a plastic wrap and cook in the microwave for 3 minutes 45 seconds.
3) Serve hot or cold with custard/ ice-cream, or cool and use as a pie filling. - 28.5866
Prepare piecrust mix with apricot nectar instead of water, following label directions; divide in half.
Roll out, half at a time, on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board to a rectangle about 13x8; trim edges even to make a rectangle, 12x7.
Mix walnuts,... - 33.3104