- » Quick Apple Dessert
Quick Apple Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick apple dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick apple dessert recipes.
Quick Apple Crisp
Make your fall season special with a very simple and delicious apple crumble. See this fantastic video that shares an amazing recipe for a quick apple crumble. The video also displays some great apple peeling and slicing techniques. Take a look and try out... - 112.484
Delicious Sautéed Apples
The versatile apple goes well with an array of dessert and can be savored in just any way. This dish is a simple tribute to apples. When in a rush or expecting last minute guests, this dessert will safely bail you out. Try this and we bet, there will be no... - 112.034
Simple Apple Pie With Creamy Topping
Quick, easy and absolutely guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Give this one a try and I'm sure you'll find it to be one of your new sweet favorites. - 111.705
Quick Carrot Apple Cupcakes
Hosting a snack party? Try these carrot apple cupcakes for a perfect serving. The chef in the video makes delicious cupcakes for a snack party with her friends. Watch the video to know how she makes them. - 110.703
Blueberry Apple Crisp
Apple desserts are sure delight over any occasion and when combined with other fruits, they get even special. Watch Chef Dave showing how to make Blueberry Apple Crisp with frozen blueberries and pears or apples. Heavenly treat indeed! - 109.304
Quick Old Fashioned Apple Dumplings
Think beyond the standard apple pie with this unbeatable, old-fashioned apple treat. Filled with sliced apples, these yummy dumplings can double up as a dessert or a tasty dumpling treat. A delicious cool-weather indulgence for sure. Stream the video for a... - 108.254
Here is an amazing apple fries recipe. The chef here makes these crispy apple fries and pairs with a creamy dipping sauce. The creamy sauce here is prepared with whipping cream, marshmallow cream and flavored with pumpkin pie spice. These apple fries are sure... - 105.096
Healthy Halloween Treat
Looking for a recipe that will yield very yummy yet healthy Halloween treats for kids? Then this is just the thing for you. Watch the short video and learn to make a Halloween dessert so tasty that everyone will love it, and since it is healthy, you don't... - 102.268
Quick Apple Crumble
Quick apple crumble is a quick fix version of the apple crumble. Almost like a real one, this one takes much lesser efforts and time to prepare and tastes equally good. Take a look at the video for the details. - 102.119
Baked apples? Yes…and it seems delicious! A really simple recipe that has cored apples stuffed with raisins. This vegan-style recipe is sweet all the way through. Watch and try it yourself. - 100.442
Sweet Apple Dumpling
If you find apple pie too sugary or high calorie or if it’s bad for you sugar levels, then you must be trying this sweet apple dumpling. The name sounds like a complicated dish but in reality its damn simple to make. Chef uses very less sugar but keeps the... - 92.5729
Mock Apple Pie
Wish to cook something special for your family or friends this weekend? Try out this great dish, Mock Apple Pie - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! This Pie is cooked in no time; so go ahead and give it a try! - 51.618
Quick N' Easy Fresh Apple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream sugar and shortening.
3) Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well.
4) Into the bowl, sift together the dry ingredients. Reserve a small amount of flour to coat the fruits.
5)... - 48.8139
Easy Apple Dessert
1. In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and the cardamom.
2. Stir in the apple slices and lemon juice.
3. In a 2-quart casserole, spoon the apple mixture and keep aside.
4. In a small bowl,... - 48.6665
1. Take 3 9 inch cake dishes and line the bottoms with waxed paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. Add the eggs, oil and vanilla and blend them in.
4. Next, stir in apples... - 47.5894
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, apple, spice, raisins and nuts. Keep aside
4. Dust a large work table, with flour.
5. Roll out strudel dough into a... - 47.5436
Quick Apple Cake
The secret of the best Apple Cake ever is revealed here! Incredibly delicious and ultimately moist, this Apple Cake goes pretty much as a dessert, tea snack or a perfect breakfast choice. Give this quick and simple apple cake recipe a try; you are ust gonna... - 47.3261
Quick Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350° and prepare a 9" pie pan.
2) Pare the apples and core the inside. Cut into dices or slices, as desired. It should measure about 5 cups.
3) In a bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and salt.
4) Sprinkle this mixture... - 45.7967
Quick Apple Cream Pie
Quick Apple Cream Pie made using this recipe is an experience by itself. It is always prepared with apple as the most essential ingredient. I will prepare this Quick Apple Cream Pie as Dessert for a get-together I am soon going to host. Please try this... - 45.1174
Apple Nut Pudding
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter a 2 1/2-quart (13-by-9-by-2-inch) baking dish.
In large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups sugar, eggs, oil, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt.
Add alternately with buttermilk to... - 45.0206
Warm Apple Pie
1. Pare the apples and slice thinly.
2. In a medium bowl, toss apple slices with sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
3. Divide pastry into half and roll out one half into a 12 inch circle.
4. Use it to line a 9-inch... - 44.8335
Quick Apple Dumplings
This unique Quick Apple Dumplings recipe is great to look ayt and tastes even better!! This is a big hit among my guests and has become a standard after meal dessert! The flavor of the Apple comes together with the other ingredients in an unusual way. This... - 44.6352
Quick Cranberry Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Prepare filling: Peel, core and slice apples with Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer.
Cut stack of apple slices in half and place slices in 9"x 13" Baker.
In Batter Bowl, mix cranberry sauce with sugar and flour, then toss mixture with apple... - 44.6306
Apple Upside Down Cake
Cut apples crosswise into 9 slices.
Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat; pour into an 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
Mix corn syrup, brown sugar and cinnamon into margarine.
Arrange apple slices in bottom of dish; sprinkle with nuts.
Bake in preheated... - 43.7792
1) In a 21 cm (8 1/2-inch) microwave safe, round dish, arrange the apple slices.
2) Drizzle with lemon juice.
3) In a bowl, mix oats, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4) With your hands, run in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5) Put in the... - 43.7316
Lime-applesauce Fluff Pie
This Lime-Applesauce Fluff Pie is delicious and a wonderful option for dessert. The combination of the apple and lime gives this dessert a distinct flavor. Don't rack your brains on any other long dessert. This simple Lime-Applesauce Fluff Pie is sure to put... - 43.6352
Quick Apple Honey Buns
Put both frozen loaves in a plastic bag.
Let thaw and rise until double in size.
Mix brown sugar, honey and 3 tsp butter.
Spread in bottom of 13x9 pan.
Roll dough in a rectangle.
Combine filling ingredients and spread on dough.
Roll up as for jelly roll and... - 43.6225
Spiced Blueberry And Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix the sugar, flour, and spices until blended.
Stir in the apples and blueberries.
Divide the pastry dough in half, roll out the bottom crust, and fit it into a 9-inch pie pan.
Spoon in the fruit filling.
Roll out the top crust... - 43.4668
Scotch Apple Pudding
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the apple into slices
2) Into a bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and the salt
3) Place the apples into a non stick baking dish
4) Spread half of the sugar mixture
5) All around the baking dish, dot the butter
6) Sprinkle in... - 42.4532
This scrumptious Apple Crunch makes a dreamy dessert ! Try this scrumptious apple cake with your favorite custard sauce or whipped cream and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Apple Crunch are welcome ! - 42.2742
Honey Baked Apples
1) Core the apples using a knife
2) With a peeler, peel off 2/3 third of each apples
3) Into a shallow baking dish, arrange the apple
4) Into a small bowl, mix together the walnuts and the raisin
5) Into the cavities of the apples, stuff the nut... - 42.1558
Easy Apple Strudel
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Mix the applesauce, raisins, granulated sugar, bread crumbs, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg in a medium-size bowl and set aside.
Spread 1 sheet of the phyllo dough on a piece of wax paper.
Cover the remaining dough with a damp cloth... - 42.1433
Double Temptation Dessert
1. Wash and core apples, with opening large enough to fill with pie filling.
2. In a bowl, combine sugar, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and mix.
3. Place apples in glass casserole, add a teaspoonful of the sugar & spice mix in the center of... - 42.1076
Quick Apple Strudels
These Quick Apple Strudels are fantastic ! Delicious apples, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon stuffed rolls are my favorite dessert and so will they be yours once you try them. Just let me know what you think about these Apple Strudels. - 42.0601
Quick Apple Pie
1) In a cup, soak gelatine in 1/2 cup of cold water, until soft.
2) In a saucepan, cook apple in 3/4 of of water until tender.
3) Remove and stir in the gelatine until dissolves totally.
4) Mix in lemon juice, sweetener and spice powder.
5) Let the... - 41.8793
1. With a coring knife, core the apples and peel the skin from top half of each.
2. Take a 8 x 8-inch baking dish, and arrange the apples.
3. In a bowl, mix the brown sugar, raisins, almonds and cinnamon.
4. Fill the centers of the apples with... - 41.3597
Quick Sauteed Apples
Wash and peel apples, cut in quarters, and core.
Cut each quarter in thirds into a bowl with lemon juice.
Toss around to keep apples from discoloring.
Melt butter in 10-inch saute pan on high.
When butter is foaming, add apple wedges so they all lie flat in... - 41.202
Summertime Apple Pie
Summertime Apple Pie? Were you looking for something refreshing and tasty. Then Summertime Apple Pie is the dish for you. I served this last a week before for my friends and they all fell in love with it. Try the Summertime Apple Pie for yourself! - 40.9873
In a large frying pan, combine the apples, water, raisins, lemon juice, cinnamon and allspice.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
If the water boils away, add a bit more to... - 40.827
Quick Apple Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. On nonstick cookie sheet roll biscuit into a circle about 6 inches in diameter; using the tines of a fork, prick surface of biscuit and set aside.
3. In small bowl combine apple slices and lemon juice and... - 40.1711
Apples Stuffed With Prunes
1) Core the apples and take out about 1-inch of the peel from around the tops.
2) Use lemon juice to rub the exposed surfaces.
3) Keep the apples from bursting by pricking the skin in several places with a fork.
4) Combine together the... - 40.1176
Bourbon Apple Cake
Yummy buttery bourbon apple cake-not for kids. This is a bit like the rum cake. - 40.0604
Honey Spice Apple
1) Preheat the microwave.
2) Core the inside of apples, remove the middle skin to prevent the splitting by heating.
3) Now, stuff the apple with raisins first,.
4) Stuff then the cinnamon, and honey mixture into the core of apples.
5)... - 39.9854
1. Combine the sultanas, brown sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Use an apple corer or a sharp tipped paring knife to core the apples.
3. Score the apples.
4. Arrange the prepared apples in a microwaveable casserole or in... - 39.9501
1. In a frypan melt the butter and add the ginger.
2. Lay in the apple slices stirring well.
3. On each side gently sauté and pour in 2 tablespoons brandy.
4. Set alight.
5. Onto a plate pour some eggnog and arrange the apple... - 39.8754
Caramel Apple People
Caramel apple people are a cooked dessert ade with apples held by wooden sticks. The caramel apple people is made by coating the apples in a cooked caramel and nut mix or sauce and fashioning them like puppets or people. Served with caramel decoration, teh... - 39.3881
Quick Easy Apple Cake
1. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into a large bowl; stir in brown sugar.
2. Cut in 6 tablespoons of the butter or margarine with a pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly. Measure out 1/2 cup and set aside for topping; stir... - 39.3822
Peach And Apple Fruit Compote
1. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, place the reserved syrups cloves, cinnamon and allspice.
2. Mix the cranberries, peaches, apricots and apples into this.
3. In the microwave, cook, covered, for 7 to 8 minutes at High, until heated through.
4.... - 39.3728
Apple Upside Down Cake
1. Prepare the Glaze: Using your fingertips, blend the 1/4 cup butter or margarine, the brown and granulated sugars, 3 tablespoons flour, salt and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl until crumbly. Pat the mixture evenly into a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch square... - 39.3505
Quick Apple Pielets
Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions.
Roll to 12x6 inch rectangle; cut into 3 inch squares with pastry wheel or knife.
Prick with fork.
Bake on baking sheet at 450Â° for 8 to 10 minutes or till lightly browned.
Combine apples, sugar, water,... - 39.2903
Quick Blackberry And Apple Pie
Blackberry And Apple Pie has an Extraordinary taste. The apples and blackberry gives the Blackberry And Apple Pie Splendid taste. Must catch it - 39.2286
Peel and core the apples.
Cut crosswise into 1/2" thick rounds.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the grape juice, lime juice, honey, mint, ginger and coriander.
Let marinate for 20 minutes.
Transfer the apple slices to a hot grill; reserve the marinade.
Cook,... - 39.1724
Quick Apple Dumplings
Prepare biscuit mix according to package directions for dumplings.
Roll dough 1/2 inch thick; spread with butter.
Combine apples, cinnamon, 1/2 cup sugar and nuts.
Spread over dough; roll up.
Cut roll into 3/4-inch slices.
Combine remaining sugar with 1/2 cup... - 39.1314
Quick Baked Apples
To Microwave: Remove peel from top and halfway down sides of each apple, starting at stem end.
With apple corer or sharp knife, remove core to within 1/4 inch of apple bottom, leaving bottom stem intact.
Repeat with remaining apples.
Place apples in 9-inch... - 39.0933
Combine egg, sugar, and vanilla.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and blend well.
Stir in apples and nuts.
Spread in greased 8x8x2 inch baking dish.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 30 minutes or till done.
Cut... - 38.9603
Apple Spice Custard Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Prepare cake mix as package directs; stir in apples.
Pour batter into well-greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine sweetened... - 38.9587
1) Peel and slice the apples.
2) Arrange in a baking dish.
3) Sprinkle with sugar, salt, and cinnamon and dot with butter.
4) Read the package directions and prepare the tapioca.
5) Pour the mix over the apples.
6) Place in the oven at 350 degrees... - 38.7977
Baked Apple Wedges
Place the oats, raisins and apples in a food processor.
Process with on/off turns until the apples are diced and the ingredients are well combined.
With the motor running, add the apple butter and egg whites.
Process for another minute until the mixture forms... - 38.4319
Deep Dish Apple Pie
Place apples in 12x8x2 inch baking dish.
Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt; sprinkle over apples; mix lightly.
Dot with butter.
Roll pastry into a rectangle about 1 inch longer and 1 inch wider than baking dish.
Place over apples; flute edge... - 38.1236
Quick Apple Tart
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spread walnuts in a baking pan and bake for approximately 5 minutes.
Coarsely chop nuts.
Peel apples, core, and cut into eighths.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a nonstick frying pan and add apples.
Cook over medium heat until... - 38.0152
Apple Crcjmb Dessert
Arrange apples in square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Mix flour, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, the salt, baking soda and egg with fork until crumbly.
Spoon over apples.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup brown sugar.
Microwave margarine... - 37.9502
Cheesy Apple Muffins
1.Sift flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
Add oat bran and sugar.
2.Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture.
Stir in apple, ricotta, oil and apple juice.
Mix until just combined.
Spoon mixture into lightly... - 37.1345
Ozark Apple Pudding
Beat egg; gradually add sugar, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt; add to egg-sugar mixture.
Stir in vanilla, nuts, and apple.
Pour into a buttered 9-inch piepan.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Top with whipped... - 37.0225
1) Take a 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole] and spread apples in it.
2) In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients resembling crumbles.
3) Sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
4) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for 3 to 3 1/2 min [5 to 6 min] till... - 36.9182
Quick Apple Crisp
Place apples in a 9 inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie plate.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Heat, covered, on full power 2 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Heat topping mixture, uncovered, on full power... - 36.644
Apple Date Dessert
This Apple Date Dessert not only tastes fabulous but is good for your health too. Try this amazing fruit and dry fruit mix and let me know if you'll like it ! Your suggestions for this Apple Date Dessert are welcome ! - 36.5603
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the flour, oats, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl. With two knives or a pastry blender, work the butter into the dry ingredients until pieces are uniform and quite small.
3. If apple filling is being used, mix... - 36.5527
Apple Rice Pudding
In saucepan combine cream, applesauce, raisins, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice, and salt.
Bring to boiling; stir in rice.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes or till water is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Spoon into dessert dishes.
Dot with butter or... - 36.4486
1. In a 1 ½ quart microwaveable baking dish, combine apples and 3/4 cup sugar.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and remaining sugar, stirring quickly until mixture is crumbly in texture. .
3. Cover the apples with this crumble... - 35.9985
Quick Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Beat egg, add milk and melted shortening, and pour all at once into dry ingredients; then add the chopped raw apples and mix well.
Turn into a well-greased 8-inch square... - 35.9116
Baked Apples With Bourbon
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Core each apple and peel around top about one-third of the way down from stem.
Dip tops in lemon juice.
Place in shallow baking dish or pan.
Mix sugar and melted butter.
Pour 1 tablespoon bourbon into each apple cavity.
Bake at 375°... - 35.5233
1. In the oven for 20 minutes or in the microwave let the apples bake either for 6 minutes at power 5.
2. Into a large saucepan place the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add the apples and serve. - 35.5005
Apple Pecan Dessert
1. In a bowl, mix water, apple pie filling and nutmeg.
2. Into a greased 10x6x2-inch baking pan pour the pie filling mixture.
3. Sprinkle chopped pecans, and top with biscuits.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at about 225 degrees for 35... - 35.4868
Scented Geraniumm And Apple Sorbet
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the apples and the cider and bring to a gentle boil
2) Over a medium flame, cover and cook till the apples are soft
3) Add in the lemon juice
4) Into a food processor add the apples and the liquid and process till... - 35.2561
Quick Applesauce Crisp
Combine first 4 ingredients; pour into a 8-1/4 x 1-3/4" round baking dish.
Combine biscuit mix and granulated sugar; cut in butter 'til crumbly.
Add walnuts; sprinkle over applesauce mixture.
Bake in moderate oven (375 degrees) 30 to 35 minutes.
Serve... - 35.0365
1. After peeling, coring and slicing the apples put them in water and lemon juice to stop them browning.
2. Combine together the granola, half the sugar and the butter.
3. In the bottom of a greased baking dish lay the apple slices and sprinkle with... - 34.5394
Cinnamon apple Coffee Cake
One recipe of No-Knead Drop Rolls will make 2 coffee cakes, 7 x 11 inches, or 1 coffee cake and 1 dozen rolls.
Prepare dough as directed in recipe, spread into two well-greased pans (7 x 11 x 1 1/2 inches).
Peel apples and cut into quarters, core, then cut... - 33.9147
Caramel Candy Apples
1) Clean and dry apples and put skewer at the stem end.
2) Melt caramels and cream in a double boiler stirring occasionally and the coat apples evenly.
3) Put the apples in a refrigerator tray and chill until hardened.
4) Serve the hardened... - 33.8975
Baked Apples With Brown Sugar And Cinnamon
Remove peel around top of cored apples.
Place in baking dish.
Fill each center with 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
Top each with 1 tea spoon butter.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Pour water around apples.
Bake at 375° for 45 to 60 minutes until apples are tender. - 33.706
Farmhouse Apple Pie
1. Pastry: In a bowl combine flour, sugar and generous pinch of salt. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or use your fingertips to make coarse crumbs. Sprinkle with enough water to hold dough together; gather into a ball. Flatten to a 5-inch (12 cm) circle;... - 33.4675
Apple Crumb Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix the apples, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and the cinnamon together.
3. With a pastry blender, mix the remaining sugar, flour, and the butter to make crumbs.
4. Press half the crumbs on bottom of 9-inch... - 33.3144
Cinnamon Apple Whirls
In a saucepan, combine pie filling, fruit juice, butter, nuts, and topping mix from the caramel rolls.
Bring to boiling.
Pour into ll x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Top with caramel rolls.
Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes. - 33.2272
Apple Flavored Yogurt
1) Into a bowl, mix together the yogurt, apple sauce, cinnamon and equal
2) Place in the refrigerator for about two hours
3) Sprinkle in the bran just before serving
4) Serve the dish chilled - 32.9677
Apple Cheese Salad
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until mixed well.
2. Serve immediately. - 32.9411
Quick Stuffed Apple
Using a sharp knife and working from the stem end, remove most of the core from the apple (leave about 1/2" at the bottom intact).
Fill the cavity with the raisins.
Drizzle the maple syrup over the raisins.
Place in a small bowl.
Cover with wax paper, tucking... - 32.6748
1) In a blender or food processor add nectarines and puree it.
2) Pour the mixture out into a large nonmetallic bowl.
3) Mix apple juice concentrate.
4) Put the mixture in a shallow bowl and freeze it.
5) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 32.5625
Quick Baked Apple
Cut apples vertically into halves; remove cores.
Place halves, cut sides up, in 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish.
Mix brown sugar and flour; spoon into center of each half.
Place 1/4 teaspoon margarine on brown sugar mixture on each half; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Cover... - 32.1279
1. Into a bowl add the beer.
2. Scatter in the flour beating it using a fork until the mixture is as thick as light cream.
3. In a saucepan heat about 1/2" oil.
4. Into the batter dip the apple wedges and thereafter drop into the hot oil.
5.... - 31.7487
Spiced Apple Parfaits
Combine ingredients except ice cream in a 1-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Layer the sauce with vanilla ice cream in parfait glasses. - 31.6297
Apple Meringue Pudding
Cover the bottom and sides of a baking pan with toasted bread, moistened with hot milk.
Core apples and cook them whole; sweeten with sugar and flavor with nutmeg.
Beat the yolks of eggs together with a little sugar and pour over the apples.
Place apples on... - 30.955
Combine apples, brown sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
Drizzle melted butter or margarine over oatmeal in a medium size bowl; toss with a fork until well blended; measure out 1/2 cup and set aside.
Add remainder to apple mixture with... - 30.8704
Apple Pecan Crepes
Combine apple filling, cinnamon, and pecan pieces.
Spoon 2-1/2 tablespoons filling down center of each crepe and overlap edges.
Place in chafing dish or oven-proof serving dish.
Serve with custard sauce. - 30.8057
Apple Crisp With Crumb
Pour apple sauce into a shallow greased baking pan.
Dust top lightly with nutmeg.
Sprinkle with raisins and zwieback crumbs.
Dot crumbs with butter.
Bake in a moderately hot oven (375°) for 20 minutes.
Makes 3 or 4 servings. - 30.6554
Apples Breton Style
1. In a frypan melt the butter and lay in the apple rings.
2. Put in the brown sugar and lemon juice and let it cook until lightly browned and the sugar caramelized.
3. Scatter with cinnamon and pour in the rye or bourbon, set light and FLAMBE! - 30.2155
Spicy Apple Betty
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine apples with 2 tablespoons sugar, the salt, and cinnamon, mixing well.
3. Toss cornflakes with rest of sugar and the butter. Spoon over apples.
4. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes. - 30.1477
1) Take a bowl and mix together all ingredients in it.
2) Cover the mixture and keep in refrigerator to allow chilling.
3) Serve cold. - 29.829
Poached Apples And Ginger
Poached Apples And Ginger has a luscious taste. The apples and sugar gives the Poached Apples And Ginger a cool taste. Poached Apples And Ginger is inspired by restaurants universally. - 29.8208
Quick Apple Cream Pie
In small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Add marshmallow creme; beat until just combined.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread in graham cracker crust Top with apple pie filling.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Refrigerate until firm. - 29.7316
Quick Apple Dessert Recipes By Category
Quick Apple Dessert Course: