- » Quiche Pastry
Quiche Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quiche pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quiche pastry recipes.
Smoked Salmon Quiche With Potato Pastry
1. To make the pastry, cook the diced potato in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain well through a colander and return the potato to the pan. Mash until smooth and set aside to cool while you make the pastry.
2.... - 40.1802
1. Combine flour and salt in a mixing bowl
2. Use a pastry knife to cut in small cubes of the shortening into the flour, or use your fingers to rub the ingredients together until the mixture resembles crumbs.
3. In the same manner, cut in the butter... - 39.5071
In small mixing bowl stir together flour and salt.
With pastry blender, cut in shortening until it has the appearance of cornmeal.
Cut in butter until particles form the size of peas.
Sprinkle mixture with cold water.
Blend lightly with fingers until dough... - 35.9418
1) Take a medium sized bowl and mix the salt and flour.
2) Cut the shortening in with the aid of a pastry cutter until the mixture resembles a coarsely ground meal.
3) Mix some food coloring with water for giving extra color to the pastry.
4) Sprinkle... - 32.2832
You May Also Like!
Pastry For Quiche Virginian
Combine the flour and salt.
Cut in the shortening and lard with knives or a pastry blender until the mixture is mealy.
Stir the ice water into the flour mixture.
Wrap the dough in waxed paper.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes. - 26.3451
Crustless Vegetable Quiche
1. Melt the butter in a medium-sized heavy skillet and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Add the celery, carrot, and turnip and cook for 3 minutes longer.
2. Add the green beans, cauliflower, and broth. Bring to a boil, cover, and cook for 3... - 30.7118
Shortcrust Pastry Quiche Lorraine
Chop bacon finely and fry very lightly.
Line a flan ring with pastry; beat eggs, cream, milk, grated cheese, bacon and seasoning.
Pour in carefully and bake in the centre of a moderately hot oven (400°F - Gas Mark 5) until the pastry is cooked and the... - 34.2911
Crustless Southwestern Quiche
This Crustless Southwestern Quiche is a desire ! This Mexican-style sausage Quiche with spinach, cream and cheese flavorings is more than what you'd like to label as irresistible ! Have this Crustless Southwestern Quiche just once and tell me if you've liked... - 39.8959
Quiche Lorraine With Pastry
1. In a utility dish, place a metal rack and arrange bacon on it.
2. Cover with paper towel.
3. Cook on High for 6 minutes; crumble into small pieces.
4. In a 4-cup measure, mix salt, nutmeg, cayenne and flour.
5. Gradually stir in milk; blend... - 44.4185
Easy Quiche Lorraine With Pastry
1 Arrange bacon in single layer in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
2 Microwave 6 to 9 minutes on HIGH, or until crisp; cool. Crumble into bottom of baked crust. Sprinkle mushrooms, cheese and onions on top.
3 Measure cream in 4-cup glass measure and microwave... - 35.6394
Seafood Quiche In Deep Dish 9 Inch Pastry
1) Allow the pasty shell to thaw
2) Preheat the oven to 375 F
3) Into a bowl, add the lemon juice and toss the cooked shrimp into it
4) Into another bowl, crack the eggs and beat well
5) Add in half the cornstarch, salt, dill weed and... - 46.2435
1. Prepare pie shell. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a small skillet and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Mean-while, put the trimmed and washed spinach in a pan, cover, and simmer with just the water clinging... - 33.187
Prepare Plain Pastry.
Divide dough in half.
Roll out half; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
Reserve remaining dough.
Crimp edges of pastry shell; do not prick.
Bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 350°.
Beat together ricotta... - 43.4691
On a lightly floured cloth or board, roll out pastry 1/8 inch thick.
Lift pastry over rolling pin and unroll into 9-inch quiche or pie dish.
Press pastry into dish from center to edges, using the back of the fingers.
Prick pastry lightly but thoroughly with... - 27.2624
Quiche Pastry Recipes By Category