- » Quiche Hot Pepper Jack Cheese
Quiche Hot Pepper Jack Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quiche hot pepper jack cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quiche hot pepper jack cheese recipes.
Two Pepper Crustless Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°).
2. Place the cottage cheese in the container of an electric blender. Cover; whirl until the cheese is fairly smooth. Transfer the cottage cheese to a large bowl.
3. Combine the whole eggs, egg whites and skim milk in the... - 37.526
Rice Quiche In Pepper Cups
Cut tops off green peppers, and remove seeds.
Blanch pepper shells and tops in boiling water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
Invert shells on paper towels to drain.
Set tops aside.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet... - 44.0948
Mushroom Broccoli Quiche
Prepare Quiche Crust and set aside to cool.
Saute onion in vegetable oil until soft. Add mushrooms, basil, parsley, salt and pepper. Saute until all excess liquid evaporates. Set aside to cool.
Shred cheese and set aside.
Custard: Combine ricotta cheese, half... - 36.0307
Crustless Tomato And Chili Quiche
If the bread isn't dry, put it in an oven set on 200° F. for about 30 minutes.
In a food processor or by hand, chop or grate the bread into coarse crumbs.
You'll need 4 cups of crumbs, loosely packed.
Dice the chilies.
If they are hot ones, don't handle them... - 45.1053
Dill Seafood Quiche
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 375°F.
2. Fit the pastry crust in a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes
4. Remove from oven and allow it to cool
5. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, beat... - 48.658
Shrimp Olive Quiche
Bake pastry shell in a preheated 450° oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
Remove from oven and reduce oven temperature to 375°.
Layer cheese, shrimp, and olives in pastry shell.
In a bowl, lightly beat eggs; stir in soup, milk, onion... - 38.984
Crustless Cheese & Vegetable Pie
Insert slicing disc.
Slice mushrooms, then zucchini; set aside.
Change to metal blade and mince garlic.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add garlic, zucchini, and mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, just until vegetables are soft (about... - 46.2684