- » Quiche Flour
Quiche Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quiche flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quiche flour recipes.
Tasty Mini Quiche
For Short Crust Pastry
1. For short crust pastry, in food processor drop flour, salt, and butter. Pulse for about 20-30 seconds.
2. Gradually pour water and pulse to combine.
3. On work surface, sprinkle flour, drop dough and knead. Warp dough... - 0
This ham quiche recipe is a cheesy meat and vegetable quiche. Made with red bell pepper strips, asparagus and fresh slices leeks, the ham is prepared with an egg mix. Creamy and soft, the ham with the vegetables is baked in a prepared pie crust to finish and... - 40.2389
Delicate Onion Quiche
In 12 X 7 1/2 X 2-inch baking dish, cook bacon, covered with paper toweling, at HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or till crisp; set aside.
Reserve 1/4 cup drippings in baking dish.
Cook onions in reserved drippings at HIGH for 7 minutes or till tender, stirring 3... - 39.4006
Mexican Style Quiches
Gently press one flour tortilla in each of four individual au gratin casseroles; top with cheese slices.
Dip the onion rings into the 1 beaten egg then coat liberally with wheat germ.
Top the cheese slices with about two-thirds of the onion rings; reserve... - 43.5201
1. Combine flour, salt, and shortening in medium bowl. Mix lightly with fingers or pastry blender until texture of soft bread crumbs. Sprinkle ice water over dough. Toss gently until dough will form a ball. If if s too dry, add 1 tablespoon ice water. Wrap... - 35.3147
Seafood Quiche Lorraine
Sift flour into a bowl.
Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until mixture looks mealy.
Make a hole in the center and pour the water and cream into it.
Work the pastry with a spoon until it can be formed into a ball.
Roll out to fit... - 39.7566
Crab & Shrimp Quiche
Place rack in lowest position in oven; preheat oven to 425°F.
Cut 4 slices cheese food into pieces.
In large bowl, toss cheese food pieces, onion and pimiento with flour.
Add remaining ingredients except pastry shell and cheese food slices.
Pour into pastry... - 43.3058
Southwest Ham N Cheese Quiche
Southwest Ham and Cheese Quiche is a delicious Mexican-styled bake that is truly satiating. Try this quiche irresistibly seasoned with sour cream, salsa and eggs. Come here and share your opinion about this Southwest Ham and Cheese Quiche with me. - 44.9834
Cheesy Onion And Swiss Chard Quiche
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make easy, flaky, pie crust for an an amazing Swiss Chard and Gruyere Quiche. As always, it's easier than you think! - 0
Quiche Recipe - Ham Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and place pie shell on it.
3. In pie shell grate garlic and spread it evenly on the bottom.
4. Spread vegetable spread evenly on top of garlic, and put chopped ham in pie... - 0
How To Make Quiche - Cheese Quiche W/ Super Flaky Crust
Learn how to make a basic recipe of quiche with all the tricks to make a perfect flaky crust. You will learn how to make Pate Brisee ( the french crust) and a basic onion flavor. By adding Bacon you will make quiche Lorraine, or mushrooms for a mushroom... - 135.052
Cut shortening into flour; add enough water to make a firm dough.
Roll out on floured board; line 10-inch pie pan with dough.
Brush with egg white.
Place spinach in pastry.
Combine eggs, milk and salt; mix well.
Pour custard over spinach; top with bacon.
Bake... - 37.5359
Chop onions finely and saute in butter until transparent.
Mix thoroughly flour, eggs, cream and milk.
Add pepper, nutmeg and salt.
Stir in onions.
Pour into pie shell and bake at 375Â°F for 30 to 40 minutes. - 35.1948
Cheese And Tomato Quiche
Prick pastry shell generously with fork.
Bake at 425°F.for 5 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
Combine seasoning mix and flour on piece of waxed paper.
Slice tomatoes and dip in flour mixture, coating both sides.
Brown lightly in oil in large... - 43.4742
Creamy Cheese And Onion Quiche
1) Preheat oven temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To prepare the pastry, run the fat into the flour and sprinkle in sea salt to taste. Once the mixture is of the breadcrumb consistency, add some ice cold water. Knead lightly.
3) To line a... - 43.9614
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Add flour, salt and baking powder to eggs just until blended.
Add melted butter, chiles, cottage cheese and other cheeses until blended.
Pour into pan (it is already buttered) and bake for 15 minutes.
Lower heat on oven to 350Â° and... - 34.0735
Crustless Salmon Quiche
Toss salmon, cheese and onion with flour.
Spread in greased pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches.
Beat eggs slightly; beat in remaining ingredients.
Pour egg mixture over salmon mixture.
Cook uncovered in 350Â° oven until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 35... - 31.3753
Unbelievable Salmon Quiche
1. Place flour, eggs and butter in a food processor and process to combine.
2. Pour egg mixture into a pie plate. Top with salmon, onion and black pepper to taste, then sprinkle with cheese and bake for 35-40 minutes or until mixture is set and top is brown. - 28.6487
Cheddar Quiche Supreme
Sift flour and 1 /4 teaspoon salt; cut in butter.
Stir in Cheddar cheese.
Add half and half; stir until dough holds together.
Roll on lightly floured board; fit into large pie pan.
Fold and flute edge to make standing rim.
Combine remaining salt and next... - 42.7935
Easy Quiche Lorraine
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine milk, eggs, and seasonings; mix well.
Toss cheese with flour; add cheese mixture and bacon to egg mixture.
Pour into pastry shell.
Bake at 350°F., 40 to 45 minutes.
Garnish with Bacon Curls and parsley.
Bacon Curls Cook slices of... - 45.1643
In bowl, combine soup, eggs and cream.
Toss flour with remaining ingredients except pie shell; sprinkle over bottom of pie shell.
Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture.
Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 37.2798
Almond Salmon Quiche
For crust, stir together flour, the 2/3 cup cheese, almonds, salt, and paprika.
Stir in oil.
Set aside 1/2 cup of the crust mixture.
Press remaining mixture into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in 400° oven 10 minutes.
Remove from oven; reduce... - 43.2435
Crustless Salmon Quiche
Drain salmon, reserving liquid; set both aside.
In blender or with electric mixer, blend salmon liquid, flour, salt, eggs and milk until smooth; pour into greased 10-inch (1.2 L) pie plate.
Sprinkle salmon, cheeses and green onions over, pressing down lightly... - 34.3786
Cheese And Onion Quiche
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a small bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add 45ml/3 tbsp of the water and mix to a firm dough, adding more water if required. Knead until smooth, wrap in clear... - 40.7901
Herbed Tomato Quiche
It is best to use large French, shallow, false-bottomed flan ring 28cm, across but a smaller, deeper flan ring may be used. Make rich shortcrust and roll it out on a floured board in a circle to fit the flan tin. If using the smaller tin you may not need all... - 31.6981
Broccoli Mushroom Quiche
This Broccoli Mushroom Quiche makes a delightful meal ! Try this bake irresistibly seasoned with cheese and pepper for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Broccoli Mushroom Quiche are welcome. - 40.5257
Curried Crab And Asparagus Quiche
1 Preheat the oven t37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan and set aside. Ina large bowl, mix together the crabmeat, asparagus, ricotta cheese, milk, green onions, egg, egg whites, 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese, the flour, mustard, curry powder, salt,... - 32.7723
Egg & Sausage Quiche
1 Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry; flute edges. Do not prick. Line pastry shell with a double thickness of foil. Bake pastry in a 450° oven for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 5 minutes more. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium... - 33.4516
Smoked Salmon & Courgette Quiche
1. Melt the 1/2 oz/15g butter in a small casserole dish on the low rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 30 sec. Add the courgette slices and cook, covered, for 2-3 min until just soft. Stir once during cooking. Set to one side.
2. Place the flour in a bowl and... - 36.5355
Onion Quiche is a delicious and addictive quiche that you just shouldnâ€™t miss. This delicious dish is sure to win you some fans at home. Donâ€™t forget to try the Onion Quiche recipe! - 35.6596
Salmon And Asparagus Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Cheese pastry : In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients for the pastry together.
3) Rub in the butter and mix in the grated cheese.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg yolk with the water and lemon juice.
5) Mix with the... - 45.607
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Make the pastries while rolling in floured board.
3. Take a greased 8 or 9-inch greased flan ring and make the pastry to properly fit the ring.
4. Trim the edge of the pastry by using a knife. Keep in... - 43.6498
Crustless Salmon Quiche
1. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil in a medium skillet. Add the salmon, reduce the heat and cover; poach until almost cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon. Discard the poaching broth (salmon is a fatty fish so much of the fat will be... - 32.2276
Salmon And Spinach Quiche
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough and use it to line a 9" (23 cm) metal flan tin.
3) To line the pastry, use baking paper. Put baking beans in it and blind bake for 10 minutes. Take... - 45.4542
The quiche originated in germany but is now recognised as a classic french recipe. Made with a batter of eggs, flour and butter, this quiche recipe is filled with vegetables like mushrooms, onions and capsicums along with cheese and cream. - 42.1865
Leek And Onion Quiche
Combine flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt; cut in butter and shortening with pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Sprinkle water (1 tablespoon at a time) over surface, stirring with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a ball; chill 1... - 45.4094
Home Made Ham Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take a 9 inch quiche dish or pie pan, put the pastry sheet on it covering al sides well.
3. Cut the extra pastry from the edges; fold and line.
4. Put the dish in the oven and bake for 3 minutes.
5.... - 44.0892
Corn Cheese Quiche
Roll out pastry on floured board to 1/8 inch thick; fit into 9-inch quiche or pie pan.
Cut kernels off corncobs; reserve.
Beat eggs in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk, cream, cheese, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake in... - 41.2518
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 45.2494
Blushing Beetroot Quiche
It is quite hard to resist the pull of this Blushing Beetroot Quiche. I often go for the looks of the dish before tasting it and this one flattered me right away with its looks. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Blushing Beetroot Quiche. - 47.2811
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift together flour and salt. Cut in butter and mix well into the flour.
3) Now, use a sharp knife and cut lard into small pieces and work it into the flour mixture. Use your... - 48.2465
Wild Greens Quiche
Knead a smooth dough from the flour, salt, egg yolks, sour cream and butter in flakes.
Chill 30 minutes.
Clean, wash, pat dry and chop the greens.
Peel and finely dice the onion and saute in the butter until translucent.
Dust with the flour and stir in the... - 43.4551
Quiche With Spinach
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat together eggs, flour, salt and pepper.
Combine spinach and cheese and place in bottom of pie shell.
Mix skim milk powder and water with wire whisk.
Combine with egg mixture and pour over spinach in shell.
Bake in preheated oven... - 36.4223
Tomato Cheese Quiche
In a 9" pie plate, place the whole wheat flour, cornmeal, oil, and buttermilk.
Toss with a fork until thoroughly combined.
Press the dough in the bottom and up the sides of the plate to form a crust.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Rotate the plate a half... - 45.6778
Blend all of the ingredients.
Form into a ball and roll out on a floured surface.
Do not overwork the dough.
Place circle of dough in a pie pan.
To prevent the edge around the top from becoming too brown, place foil over the edge while it bakes.
In a... - 43.5385
Swiss Chicken Quiche
Preheat oven to 425°.
Bake pastry shell 8 minutes; remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
In medium bowl, toss cheese with flour and bouillon; add remaining ingredients.
Pour into prepared shell.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
Let... - 42.9093
Crab Meat Quiche
Prick bottom and sides of pie shell; bake for 10 min- utes at 450 degrees.
Beat eggs with cream, mono- sodium glutamate, salt and cayenne pepper.
Com- bine cheeses, flour and crab meat.
Sprinkle over pie shell; pour cream mixture over top.
Bake at 325 de;... - 38.3021
Roll out pastry to make two 9-inch pie shells; mix cheese with flour.
Sprinkle half the mixture into pie shells; top with ham.
Combine eggs with 2/3 cup water and milk.
Add soup mix; blend well.
Pour soup mixture over ham and cheese.
Sprinkle with remain- ing... - 34.3978
French quiche Lorraine
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter or margarine until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball... - 39.6685
Garden Vegetable And Goats Cheese Quiche
1. Make the pastry: tip the flour and 1/2 tsp salt into a food processor, add the butter, then pulse together until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Add the egg, then blend again to make a firm dough. To make by hand, rub the butter into the flour with j... - 40.2472
Petite Crab Quiches
Soften cream cheese and margarine; add flour.
Chill for 1 hour.
Shape into twenty-four 1-inch balls.
Press into small muffin tins.
Bake for 5 minutes in 350- degree oven.
Combine egg, cream, Parmesan cheese, crab meat and salt.
Pour mixture into muffin... - 37.7381
Spinach Quiche With Whole Wheat Crust
1. In small bowl, with fork, mix whole-wheat flour, melted butter or margarine, and water until blended (mixture will be crumbly). With hand, press flour mixture into bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate, making a small rim; refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to... - 32.0685
Fluffy Ham Quiche
Sift flour and salt into a bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender. Stir in egg yolk and water. Form into a ball and chill for 30 minutes.
With fingers, press pastry into a 10" pie plate. (You may also use a small glass to roll it in the pie... - 40.0621
Spinach Or Chard Quiche
Preheat oven to 325°.
Steam spinach until tender (6 to 8 minutes).
Scald milk (150°) in a heavy saucepan.
Combine cheese, flour, milk, salt, and pepper until the cheese is coated with flour.
Stir cheese mixture into the scalded milk; add steamed spinach,... - 42.9069
Apples 'n' Cheddar Quiche
Cook chopped apples in a small amount of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or just till tender. Drain; set aside.
Stir together beaten eggs, milk, and nutmeg. Toss together cheddar cheese and flour; stir into egg mixture. Add apple.
Prepare Pastry Shell. Pour... - 30.8455
Cheese And Asparagus Quiche
Roll out the dough and use to line a 20 cm (8 inch) flan ring or deep pie plate. Bake blind in a preheated hot oven (220°C/425°F, Gas Mark 7) for 15 to 20 minutes or until the pastry is cooked but not browned.
Melt the fat in a saucepan. Stir in the flour... - 28.213
1) Take two 7-in flan rings and roll pastry on it. Place on baking sheets.
2) Place in oven and bake at 400°F (mark 6) for about 20 min. Leave flan rings in position.
3) In a frying pan melt butter and stir fry onions until soft but not brown.
4)... - 43.8801
Spinach And Cheese Quiche
Cut the butter into small pieces and rub into the flour.
Add the egg, salt and a little chilled water to the flour mixture and roll gently to form a dough without kneading it.
Lightly grease a tart mould, and roll out the dough to fit the mould.
Prick the... - 40.3778
Christmas Quiche Wadges
In bowl, combine flour and salt; with pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs with a few larger pieces.
Beat together water, yolk and oil; stir into flour mixture until moistened.
On floured surface, knead into... - 43.0873
Shrimp And Broccoli Quiche
To thaw frozen broccoli, put it in a colander and rinse under hot tap water. Drain well; set broccoli aside.
Stir together beaten eggs, milk, and green onion; stir in shrimp. Toss together shredded Swiss cheese and flour; stir into egg mixture. Stir in... - 36.7333
Confetti Cheese Quiche
In small bowl combine flour and the 1/4 tea spoon salt; cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Add cottage cheese.
Toss mixture with fork till entire mixture is moistened.
Form dough into a ball.
Flatten on a very lightly floured surface by... - 41.7992
To make the pastry: sieve the flour into a bowl with the salt.
Add half the butter, cut into small cubes.
Work the mixture rapidly with the fingers until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add 2 or 3 tablespoons iced water and mix carefully until the mixture... - 44.6439
Courgette And Green Bean Quiche
1. In a bowl mix together flour and mustard powder.
2. Add low-fat spread and rub together till the mixture is of bread crumb consistency.
3. Now, add cold water sufficient enough to form soft dough.
4. Now, in greaseproof paper wrap the dough... - 40.7307
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl sieve together flour and salt.
3) Slowly rub the butter and shortening with the flour using a knife of fingers.
4) Fold in the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough ball is formed.
5) Place the dough... - 47.7277
Broccoli-Corn Quiche is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Broccoli-Corn Quiche with us! - 46.3265
Asparagus And Bacon Quiche
Why not try out a versatile French quiche with bacon, asparagus, mushrooms and Swiss cheese. Watch this fantastic video that shows how to make a delicious quiche at home. The video here is interesting and step wise so that you can have a great cooking... - 116.075
Crustless Cheesy Quiche
Want to make a quick and effortless quiche? Here is an wonderful video that would make your dish really marvelous. This recipe is an awesome treat for any occasion and it is incredibly easy to make. The chef here has wonderfully flavored the rich quinche and... - 108.475
Crustless Tuna Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Spray a 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
2. Saute the onion and red pepper in the butter in a small skillet for 3 minutes or until tender.
3. Combine the eggs, flour, salt, dry... - 37.8554
1 Make the pastry by blending the flour and butter and adding the salt and water. Work together and when the pastry is smooth, roll it into a ball and let rest for an hour in the refrigerator.
2 Meanwhile, seed and chop the tomatoes. Heat the oil in a pan,... - 34.0277
Rich Leek Quiche
1) Thaw pastry.
2) Preheat the oven to 425°.
3) Trim leeks, cut into 1 inch lengths.
4) Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
5) In a skillet, melt butter and fry the leeks for 5 minutes.
6) Sprinkle with flour... - 41.8485
Crustless Vegetable Quiche
1. Melt the butter in a medium-sized heavy skillet and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Add the celery, carrot, and turnip and cook for 3 minutes longer.
2. Add the green beans, cauliflower, and broth. Bring to a boil, cover, and cook for 3... - 31.9948
Mini Corn Quiches
CUT pastry into 2-inch squares.
Place in greased mini muffin pans, pressing down to form a bottom shell.
COMBINE corn souffle, 1/4 cup cheese, ham, sour cream, egg, chopped green onion and flour in medium bowl; mix well.
Spoon filling into shells, filling 3/4... - 40.9017
Line a 9 inch quiche dish with pastry.
Trim excess pastry around edges.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes; remove from oven, and gently prick with a fork.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Combine eggs, mayonnaise, flour,... - 41.3151
Combine flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt in mixing bowl.
Cut in margarine until mixture resembles a coarse meal.
Add yogurt and mix thoroughly; form into a ball.
Roll dough out to approximately 1/8 inch thickness.
Fit into a 9-inch pie pan or quiche dish; flute or... - 44.6584
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Make pie shell according to preferred recipe.
Bake shell in preheated oven for 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute onion in butter until soft, but not brown.
Put 1 1/2 cups cheese in pie shell, topped with sauteed onion.
Sprinkle tomato slices... - 43.9338
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to line an 8 inch ring flan. Place the lined flan on a baking sheet.
3) Blind bake the pastry in the preheated oven (400°F) for about 20 minutes, until... - 44.3072
1. In a pan saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter until golden.
2. In a bowl mix cheeses and flour and sprinkle half the mixture into pie shell.
3. Add half the mushrooms and half the shrimp and repeat layers.
4. Stir cream into eggs and add salt and... - 48.0674
Generously butter an 8-inch (20 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Spread the mushrooms in the bottom.
Shred the lobster or crabmeat, remove the bones, stir with the brandy or fresh lemon juice.
Spread over the mushrooms.
Top with the grated cheese.
Stir together... - 42.0612
1. Prick bottom and sides of pie shell. Bake at 450°F: 10 minutes, or until delicately browned.
2. Beat together eggs, half-and-half, salt, and red pepper.
3. Combine cheese, flour, and crab; sprinkle evenly in pie shell. Pour in egg mixture.
4. Bake,... - 35.8508
Line a 9 inch pieplate with pastry.
Trim excess pastry around edges; fold edges under, and flute.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes; remove from oven, and gently prick with a fork.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Combine... - 39.5217
Asparagus Tomato Quiche
Line unpricked pie shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
Bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
Remove foil; return to the oven for 5 minutes.
Remove from the oven; reduce heat to 350°.
Cut six asparagus spears 4 in.long for garnish; set aside.
Cut... - 45.6381
Blue Cheese Quiche
Sift the flour into a bowl. Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then bind with the egg yolk and water. Roll out and use to line a 24 cm (9 1/2 inch) flan dish. Bake blind in a preheated moderately hot oven (200°C/400°F,... - 32.8751
Hot Onion Quiche
Roll out pastry and fit into the pie pan.
Trim edge and prick.
Bake at 400F for 8 minutes or until partially cooked.
Heat butter and oil together in a skillet and add the onions.
Cover and turn heat low.
Cook 5 minutes, then uncover and stir until onions are... - 42.0806
Toss together Swiss cheese, Gruyere cheese, and flour.
Beat together next 5 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Prepare pastry; line 6 individual bakers.
Divide about 3/4 of the cheese mixture between the pastry-lined bakers; add diced shrimp and... - 39.5023
Bacon Onion Quiche
Drain bacon and crumble into pastry shell; set aside.
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole place onions and butter.
Cook, uncovered, at HIGH for 7 minutes till tender, stirring once.
Stir in flour, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in cream.
Cook,... - 42.5317
Line 8 2-inch (5-cm) aluminum tart pans with the thinly rolled pastry.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Combine and stir the mushrooms with the brandy or lemon juice, then shred the crab, removing any hard parts.
Fill each tart with alternate layers of sliced... - 39.4093
Mushroom And Onion Buffet Quiche
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine grated cheese with flour, powdered milk, salt, and pepper.
Let scalded milk cool; when cool, beat in eggs.
Meanwhile, heat margarine and oil together in a very large skillet over medium heat until butter is melted; stir in the... - 43.6553
Ham Broccoli Quiche
Heat oven to 350°F. In skillet over medium-high heat, saute mushrooms and garlic in butter until tender. Sprinkle Swiss cheese in pastry shell. Top with mushroom mixture, ham and broccoli. In bowl, beat together milk, eggs, flour, white pepper and nutmeg;... - 32.3716
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut broccoli into florets; peel and slice stems.
In a saucepan or steamer over medium heat cook broccoli with a small amount of water until tender-crisp; drain and chop coarsely.
In a bowl beat eggs with wire whisk.
Add flour;... - 45.2143
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Sift together the flour and mustard with salt and pepper. Cut in the shortening and add the cheese. Bind mixture with a beaten egg. If needed, add some water (by teaspoon only).
3) Chill if it... - 45.4684
Bake the unpricked pastry shell in 425° oven about 6 minutes or just till lightly browned.
(Pastry may puff but will settle.) Remove from oven; reduce temperature to 325°.
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in... - 44.098
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Thaw the frozen spinach as per package directions.
3) In a skillet, gently melt the margarine over low heat, stir in the flour until smooth.
4) Stir in the milk substitute, blend well.
5) Gradually stir... - 45.8627
Emmenthal Cheese And Onion Quiche
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine flour and milk. Mix well using a whisk and cook on a low flame for 5 minutes.
3. Remove off flame, add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour onto... - 44.9098
Crustless Chicken And Broccoli Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook chopped broccoli in boiling water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray; sprinkle with breadcrumbs. (Do not remove excess breadcrumbs.) Set aside.
Combine flour, basil, salt, and pepper... - 45.7562
In medium nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute onion and garlic in margarine until tender; add spinach.
Spoon into bottom of pie crust; set aside.
In small bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, flour, basil and liquid hot pepper seasoning; pour evenly... - 40.8211
Classic Quiche Lorraine
Place bacon and cheese in pie shell.
Mix remaining ingredients well; pour over bacon and cheese.
Bake in 375-degree oven for 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. - 32.7619
Apple Sausage Quiche
Put pastry in pie pans, trim and prick bottom and sides. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on rack.
Layer cheese, sausage, apples and mushrooms into pie shells.
Combine other ingredients and beat well. Pour half quiche mixture in each pie... - 31.7674
Quick Vegetable Quiche
Here is a short video showing how I make my my quick and easy quiche. Nothing too fancy here - and it's completely adjustable depending on which veggies you like and other ingredients you have on hand. (My homemade pie pastry was in a deep-dish pan so I... - 115.393
Dungeness Crab Quiche
FOR THE CRUST, combine the flour, butter, and salt in a food processor and process until the mixture has the texture of coarse crumbs.
Add the water and pulse until the mixture just begins to form a ball, adding a little more water if needed.
Turn the dough... - 43.156
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate; trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge high.
Do not prick crust.
Line with double thickness heavy-duty foil.
Bake in 450Â° oven for 5 minutes.
Remove foil; bake for 5 to 7 minutes... - 40.9906