- » Quiche Flour
Quiche Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quiche flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quiche flour recipes.
Tasty Mini Quiche
For Short Crust Pastry
1. For short crust pastry, in food processor drop flour, salt, and butter. Pulse for about 20-30 seconds.
2. Gradually pour water and pulse to combine.
3. On work surface, sprinkle flour, drop dough and knead. Warp dough... - 0
Mexican Style Quiches
Gently press one flour tortilla in each of four individual au gratin casseroles; top with cheese slices.
Dip the onion rings into the 1 beaten egg then coat liberally with wheat germ.
Top the cheese slices with about two-thirds of the onion rings; reserve... - 42.038
Seafood Quiche Lorraine
Sift flour into a bowl.
Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until mixture looks mealy.
Make a hole in the center and pour the water and cream into it.
Work the pastry with a spoon until it can be formed into a ball.
Roll out to fit... - 38.4691
Quiche Recipe - Ham Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and place pie shell on it.
3. In pie shell grate garlic and spread it evenly on the bottom.
4. Spread vegetable spread evenly on top of garlic, and put chopped ham in pie... - 0
How To Make Quiche - Cheese Quiche W/ Super Flaky Crust
Learn how to make a basic recipe of quiche with all the tricks to make a perfect flaky crust. You will learn how to make Pate Brisee ( the french crust) and a basic onion flavor. By adding Bacon you will make quiche Lorraine, or mushrooms for a mushroom... - 103.873
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Add flour, salt and baking powder to eggs just until blended.
Add melted butter, chiles, cottage cheese and other cheeses until blended.
Pour into pan (it is already buttered) and bake for 15 minutes.
Lower heat on oven to 350Â° and... - 32.3962
Swiss Chicken Quiche
Preheat oven to 425°.
Bake pastry shell 8 minutes; remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
In medium bowl, toss cheese with flour and bouillon; add remaining ingredients.
Pour into prepared shell.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
Let... - 41.7139
1. Combine flour, salt, and shortening in medium bowl. Mix lightly with fingers or pastry blender until texture of soft bread crumbs. Sprinkle ice water over dough. Toss gently until dough will form a ball. If if s too dry, add 1 tablespoon ice water. Wrap... - 33.1302
This ham quiche recipe is a cheesy meat and vegetable quiche. Made with red bell pepper strips, asparagus and fresh slices leeks, the ham is prepared with an egg mix. Creamy and soft, the ham with the vegetables is baked in a prepared pie crust to finish and... - 38.7317
Delicate Onion Quiche
In 12 X 7 1/2 X 2-inch baking dish, cook bacon, covered with paper toweling, at HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or till crisp; set aside.
Reserve 1/4 cup drippings in baking dish.
Cook onions in reserved drippings at HIGH for 7 minutes or till tender, stirring 3... - 36.725
Crab & Shrimp Quiche
Place rack in lowest position in oven; preheat oven to 425°F.
Cut 4 slices cheese food into pieces.
In large bowl, toss cheese food pieces, onion and pimiento with flour.
Add remaining ingredients except pastry shell and cheese food slices.
Pour into pastry... - 42.3876
Egg & Sausage Quiche
1 Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry; flute edges. Do not prick. Line pastry shell with a double thickness of foil. Bake pastry in a 450° oven for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 5 minutes more. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium... - 32.0073
Philly Brunch Quiche
On lightly floured surface, roll pastry to 12-inch circle.
Place in 10-inch pie plate.
Turn under edge; flute.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with fork.
Bake at 400°, 12 to 15 minutes or until pastry is lightly browned.
Combine cream cheese and milk in... - 39.4501
The quiche originated in germany but is now recognised as a classic french recipe. Made with a batter of eggs, flour and butter, this quiche recipe is filled with vegetables like mushrooms, onions and capsicums along with cheese and cream. - 39.7126
Blushing Beetroot Quiche
It is quite hard to resist the pull of this Blushing Beetroot Quiche. I often go for the looks of the dish before tasting it and this one flattered me right away with its looks. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Blushing Beetroot Quiche. - 45.3375
Wild Greens Quiche
Knead a smooth dough from the flour, salt, egg yolks, sour cream and butter in flakes.
Chill 30 minutes.
Clean, wash, pat dry and chop the greens.
Peel and finely dice the onion and saute in the butter until translucent.
Dust with the flour and stir in the... - 40.981
Cut shortening into flour; add enough water to make a firm dough.
Roll out on floured board; line 10-inch pie pan with dough.
Brush with egg white.
Place spinach in pastry.
Combine eggs, milk and salt; mix well.
Pour custard over spinach; top with bacon.
Bake... - 36.8106
Quiche With Spinach
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat together eggs, flour, salt and pepper.
Combine spinach and cheese and place in bottom of pie shell.
Mix skim milk powder and water with wire whisk.
Combine with egg mixture and pour over spinach in shell.
Bake in preheated oven... - 33.8612
Roll out pastry to make two 9-inch pie shells; mix cheese with flour.
Sprinkle half the mixture into pie shells; top with ham.
Combine eggs with 2/3 cup water and milk.
Add soup mix; blend well.
Pour soup mixture over ham and cheese.
Sprinkle with remain- ing... - 34.6214
French quiche Lorraine
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter or margarine until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball... - 40.0516
Spinach Quiche With Whole Wheat Crust
1. In small bowl, with fork, mix whole-wheat flour, melted butter or margarine, and water until blended (mixture will be crumbly). With hand, press flour mixture into bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate, making a small rim; refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to... - 30.558
Vegetable Parmesan Quiche
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Park's Piecrust in a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake 5 minutes.
Lower oven temperature to 350° F.
Steam mushrooms and green onions 3 minutes in microwave, covered.
Let rest 5 minutes.
Or saute in a little water in a... - 41.153
Christmas Quiche Wadges
In bowl, combine flour and salt; with pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs with a few larger pieces.
Beat together water, yolk and oil; stir into flour mixture until moistened.
On floured surface, knead into... - 42.0512
Bite Sized Bacon Quiches
1. Grease and flour thirty-six 1 3/4 inch muffin-pan cups. Prepare piecrust mix as label directs.
2. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough about 1/8 inch thick. Using 3-inch round fluted cookie cutter, cut dough into 36 circles,... - 28.654
Parmesan Quiche Shell
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. In a food processor, using the metal blade, grate the Parmesan finely
3. Add the whole wheat flour and salt and mix well.
4. Add butter and blend to resemble coarse meal.
5. Slowly add the egg and ice water... - 40.7443
Courgette And Green Bean Quiche
1. In a bowl mix together flour and mustard powder.
2. Add low-fat spread and rub together till the mixture is of bread crumb consistency.
3. Now, add cold water sufficient enough to form soft dough.
4. Now, in greaseproof paper wrap the dough... - 39.9188
Broccoli-Corn Quiche is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Broccoli-Corn Quiche with us! - 44.4987
Asparagus And Bacon Quiche
Why not try out a versatile French quiche with bacon, asparagus, mushrooms and Swiss cheese. Watch this fantastic video that shows how to make a delicious quiche at home. The video here is interesting and step wise so that you can have a great cooking... - 119.462
Easy Quiche Lorraine
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine milk, eggs, and seasonings; mix well.
Toss cheese with flour; add cheese mixture and bacon to egg mixture.
Pour into pastry shell.
Bake at 350°F., 40 to 45 minutes.
Garnish with Bacon Curls and parsley.
Bacon Curls Cook slices of... - 42.7608
Swiss Chicken Quiche
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Bake pastry shell 8 minutes; remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 350"F.
In medium bowl, toss cheese with flour and bouillon; add all remaining ingredients.
Pour into prepared pastry shell.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or... - 43.3363
Crustless Vegetable Quiche
1. Melt the butter in a medium-sized heavy skillet and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Add the celery, carrot, and turnip and cook for 3 minutes longer.
2. Add the green beans, cauliflower, and broth. Bring to a boil, cover, and cook for 3... - 30.7118
1. Prick bottom and sides of pie shell. Bake at 450°F: 10 minutes, or until delicately browned.
2. Beat together eggs, half-and-half, salt, and red pepper.
3. Combine cheese, flour, and crab; sprinkle evenly in pie shell. Pour in egg mixture.
4. Bake,... - 33.3399
Rock Lobster Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Add South African rock lobster tails to boiling salted water, parboil and then cook for 1 minute after water starts boiling again. Drain instantly and using cold water drench them. Take out the... - 45.1245
Quick Vegetable Quiche
Here is a short video showing how I make my my quick and easy quiche. Nothing too fancy here - and it's completely adjustable depending on which veggies you like and other ingredients you have on hand. (My homemade pie pastry was in a deep-dish pan so I... - 115.901
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate; trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge high.
Do not prick crust.
Line with double thickness heavy-duty foil.
Bake in 450Â° oven for 5 minutes.
Remove foil; bake for 5 to 7 minutes... - 39.4657
Tomato And Courgette Zucchini Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line a 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) Place the tomatoes and... - 42.1491
Broccoli Mushroom Quiche
This Broccoli Mushroom Quiche makes a delightful meal ! Try this bake irresistibly seasoned with cheese and pepper for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Broccoli Mushroom Quiche are welcome. - 37.7391
Rock Lobster Quiche
This Rock Lobster Quiche is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Rock Lobster Quiche right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 44.6847
Courgette And Pepper Quiche
1) In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder and sesame seeds.
2) Now, add the margarine and oil, blending in with a fork.
3) To this, add sufficient amount of water to form a soft dough.
4) Lightly knead the dough and in a cling film, wrap it... - 47.2395
Crabmeat Quiche is an amazingle irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends and family. Try this delicious recipe; I am sure you will enjoy the baked crabmeat quiche. - 41.594