- » Quiche Egg
Quiche Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quiche egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quiche egg recipes.
Frittata Salad For Two
Want to enjoy a gourmet meal that is easy and economical? This salad meal can be made in less than 20 minutes and uses fresh, organic ingredients that are delicious and healthful. The fritatta recipe combines the goodness of ham, red pepper, and asparagus... - 131.464
Join Honeysuckle Catering in preparing delicious breakfast food to grab-n-go. We are very excited to partner with StyleMeFit and here's one of our joint episodes! - 124.449
A great simple dish to make is the lovely quiche. I make two quiches in this show. One for the kids which is a simple cheese quiche and one for my friend Alice and I. A Red Chard, Dried Cranberries, Goat Cheese and Pine Nut quiche. The setting is our... - 113.848
Easy Bacon And Spinach Quiche
All those Filipinos out there can now enjoy a French dish made by your very own Filipino chef. He is making Easy bacon and spinach quiche and narrates in Filipino, so you don’t have difficulty replicating the recipe but those who do not understand Filipino... - 110.137
Mini Veggie Quiches
Lynn demonstrates how to make Mini Veggie Quiches that are great for breakfast, brunch or just a snack. Super easy to make and versatile. If you wish, you can add chopped, ham, etc. - 109.121
Spinach And Pancetta Quiche
This is the absolute best quiche recipe. Period. I love making quiche for breakfast, brunch, or lunch! - 106.712
It you like quiche, wait until you try this recipe. You will adore it! The key to making the perfect quiche is simplicity with technique. Watch this video to learn how to turn a good quiche into a perfect one! - 102.773
Turkey And Gruyere Quiche With Cranberry Sauce
Got some turkey leftover, here is a great recipe to use it up with other ingredients to make something really appetizing. Check out Chef Ginny showing how to make Turkey and Gruyere Quiche with the meat cut into pieces, cheese, vegetables and seasonings. Good... - 101.059
Low Carb Quiche
When you are on a low carb diet or health regime, you want to eat everything that you are restricted with. If quiche is one of them, then here is a Low carb Quiche recipe that would satiate your taste buds without disturbing your diet plan. Lowcarb4life shows... - 99.4294
Savory pies are good with wines for over dinners or at buffet parties. Here is a recipe to make Quiche Lorraine a savory pie with bacon, eggs and cheese as the key ingredients. Enjoy hot or cold! - 97.9497
Low Carb Pizza Quiche
So you were under the impression that diet food cannot be tasty? This video is certainly going to prove you wrong. Watch the chef share a completely delectable Low Carb Pizza Quiche recipe that is high on taste and health too. - 96.8605
Greek Spinach And Feta Quiche
For all the healthy types out there, here is a Greek spinach and feta quiche to lighten up your Sunday brunches. In this video Amy shows how quick and easy it is to make this dish at home. So if you are looking forward to loose some calories you might as well... - 92.3655
Healthy Crustless Spinach Artichoke Quiche
An excellent quiche recipe for all those who love spinach artichoke dip. What's more, this one is crustless and made in a very simple and healthy way. Pretty good enough to serve for breakfast! - 90.2691
Egg And Mushroom Quiche
Want to make a Quiche at home? Watch this video to find out how easy it is to make a quiche, Chef Buff uses his eggs and mushrooms to make it and it looks delicious when baked. According to him, one can use anything to make a quiche so there is nothing great... - 89.2509
Baked Low Carb Mini Quiche
On a lookout for a delicious yet simple and healthy quiche recipe? Then watch this video. Learn to bake a mini quiche that has very few calories but is high on the taste scale. Watch to know more! - 88.3261
Although by the usual definition, a quiche must be in a crust, it is not the rule. Watch this video to learn how to make a crustless quiche. It is actually a great way to enjoy a quiche along with saving on the calories and fat content present in the crust.... - 87.6297
Freezer Friendly Quiche
Ok, so you can store this dish in the freezer for a longer period of time. The Freezer Friendly Quiche is something that is made for the purpose of some quality freezer time. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Cheers! - 85.4045
Are you a quiche addict? If yes, then do watch out this video where the chefs demonstrate how to make a spicy quiche and that too in a dramatic way…well, this is surely a treat for Halloween. - 81.3673
Crustless Quiche Southwestern Style
Are you fond of French food? Here's a brilliant recipe that you must not miss. This video is s step by step demo to prepare Crustless Quiche Southwestern Style. Watch this video now. - 79.8731
Fusion Tortilla Quiche
Do you often like experimenting with flavors? Here's something that you could probably try this weekend for breakfast. Chef shares her personal recipe to create this French-Mexican fusion Tortilla Quiche. The dish makes for an excellent breakfast and can even... - 78.2068
This quiche is very easy to prepare. It is delicious...I love serving it with homemade salsa and chutney. You can really make it your own by adding whatever vegetables you love...delicious served with a beautiful green salad... - 48.1351
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Into a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate, measure and place all the crust ingredients.
3. Using a fork, toss the ingredients until combined and then press it against the bottom and sides of dish to form the pie... - 48.0957
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 44.8773
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs and milk. Whisk well and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized pan, heat oil.
4. Add the vegetables, mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till vegetables start... - 43.9984
Our Basic Quiche
1) Switch on an electric over and heat it to 375 F.
2) Take the pie shell and brush its insides with egg white. Chill in the refrigerator.
3) To make the filling, fry the bacon in a skillet. Drain, cool and crumble. Sprinkle the crumbs at the bottom... - 43.9373
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.6244
Quick Skillet Quiche
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly spray an ovenproof medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray
3 In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, Cajun seasoning and 1/2 cup cheese.
4 Keep aside.
5 As per the package directions, cook... - 42.719
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Roll out the dough to 1 inch thick and use to line a greased 10 inch quiche or pie pan.
3) Prick the bottom with fork.
4) Bake blind for 5 minutes.
5) Drain asparagus and cut into small lengths.
6) In a... - 42.6097
1) Sift the flour, salt and pepper into a bowl.
2) Rub in the butter till mixture resembles bread crumbs.
3) Gradually add the water to bind and knead to a dough.
4) Roll out and use to line a greased 8 inch pie or quiche pan.
5) Leave to stand... - 41.2515
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 10-inch quiche dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, place the eggs and beat well.
4. Add flour, baking powder and cheese to the beaten eggs and mix well.
5. Blend in butter and... - 39.9992
Janice's Impossible Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a food processor or blender, mix together eggs, baking mix, butter and milk to a smooth mixture smooth.
4. Sprinkle with ham and then cheese;... - 39.9731
Smoked Salmon Quiche
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate, prick the bottom and bake for about 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
3) Beat together the egg yolks, eggs and cream. Carefully season.
4) Into the... - 39.836
Bake pastry shell in very hot oven (450°) only 7 minutes, or just till lightly-browned.
Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 325°.
Fry bacon till crisp; drain and crumble.
Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon for trim.
Place remaining bacon in pie shell; add... - 39.4862
Prepare Pastry for Single-Crust Pie and line a 9-inch pie plate as directed.
Line the unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
Bake in a 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Bake for 5 to 7 minutes more or till the pastry is nearly... - 39.3521
Put 10 oz. flour in a bowl and with a pastry cutter or 2 knives cut 7 oz. butter into it.
Add 2 egg yolks and 2 1/2 tablespoons single cream.
With your hand, knead the dough lightly to make a soft dough that barely holds together.
Put in a plastic bag or a... - 39.2149
Quiche Lorraine With Whipped Cream
Roll out pastry on lightly floured board to about 1/8-inch thickness.
Fit into a 9-inch pie pan; crimp edges.
Place a circle of foil inside pastry shell and partially fill with dry rice or beans.
Bake in 350° oven for 20 minutes.
Lift off rice and foil and... - 38.8584
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Arrange half the bacon crumbles in a piecrust and sprinkle with half of the shredded cheese.
3. Repeat the same action to make the other layers.
4. Combine eggs and half and half and thoroughly blended;... - 38.7118
1 Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2 Bake the pastry and allow to cool.
3 Heat frozen rarebit at 350° for about 10 to 15 minutes, until defrosted.
4 Remove from the oven.
5 Allow to cool slightly.
6 In a bowl, beat... - 38.3958
This is a non-traditional quiche in that it doesn't involve any cheese. It's a delicious new take on the usual broc 'n' chedder affairs that always seem to end up on the table. - 38.1426
Shrimp, Edam, and mushroom make this an elegant quiche. - 37.8235
Denver Quiche is delicious dish made from grains eggs milk product. Specially great for kids holiday - 37.7657
Crustless Quiche Lorraine
1. Crush 2 slices of bacon and save it for garnishing. Crush the remaining 6 slices of bacon and add it to the bottom of 9-inch glass quiche dish.
2. Spray the cheese and sliced green onion over the bacon.
3. In another bowl combine eggs, pepper,... - 36.8384
Two Pepper Crustless Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°).
2. Place the cottage cheese in the container of an electric blender. Cover; whirl until the cheese is fairly smooth. Transfer the cottage cheese to a large bowl.
3. Combine the whole eggs, egg whites and skim milk in the... - 36.0738
In small mixing bowl stir together flour and salt.
With pastry blender, cut in shortening until it has the appearance of cornmeal.
Cut in butter until particles form the size of peas.
Sprinkle mixture with cold water.
Blend lightly with fingers until dough... - 35.9418
Crustless Quiche Lorraine
1) In a 9-inch glass pie plate, sprinkle the bacon, cheese and onion.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, milk and seasonings with a rotary beater, blend well and pour over the bacon mixture.
3) Cook in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes, then... - 35.8772
Easy Quiche Lorraine With Pastry
1 Arrange bacon in single layer in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
2 Microwave 6 to 9 minutes on HIGH, or until crisp; cool. Crumble into bottom of baked crust. Sprinkle mushrooms, cheese and onions on top.
3 Measure cream in 4-cup glass measure and microwave... - 35.6394
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat eggs until lemon colored.
Mix all ingredients together and beat until well blended.
Pour into glass dish or two small glass dishes.
Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes before slicing.
May be served hot or cold.
Great with hot... - 34.9585
Macaroni And Spinach Quiche
1 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
2 Roll out the shortcrust (pie crust) dough 5 mm (1 in) thick, and line a 23 cm (9 in) flan ring. Bake blind for 10 minutes. Remove and reduce the temperature to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
3 Meanwhile, cook the... - 34.8944
Ain't No Quiche
Cool pie shells.
Put a layer of grated cheese on bottom of the shells; put your onions and mushrooms or bacon and onions on top; put in the dry herbs.
Put on more cheese to fill.
Beat eggs, wine, soy sauce, and hot sauce together and pour on top of cheese... - 34.8799
Onion Quiche is a delicious and addictive quiche that you just shouldnâ€™t miss. This delicious dish is sure to win you some fans at home. Donâ€™t forget to try the Onion Quiche recipe! - 33.7672
Here I am sharing a special wonton quiche recipe for you. This wonton quiche is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this snack. It is crispy snack made from flour, egg, cheese and spices. It really tastes good.... - 33.6564
Crustless Spinach Quiche
For easy entertaining, serve this flavorful egg dish at your next brunch or lunch gathering. - 33.5025
Hash Brown Quiche
Hash Brown Quiche is delicious food made from eggs chicken vegetable milk product. - 33.2927
Shrimp Egg Quiche
Bake pie shell at 450°F (230°C) for 7 minutes.
Drain thawed shrimp, reserving the liquid.
Place drained shrimp on bottom of pie shell.
Sprinkle with onion and parsley.
In the bowl with the beaten eggs, add the shrimp liquid, milk, salt, and pepper; beat... - 32.7022
Egg & Sausage Quiche
1 Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry; flute edges. Do not prick. Line pastry shell with a double thickness of foil. Bake pastry in a 450° oven for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 5 minutes more. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium... - 32.0073
In blender container, put biscuit mix, eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and mustard. Blend on high speed (or "blend" button) for 2 minutes. Pour into greased pan or individual bakers. Sprinkle with bacon, then cheese. Press cheese down slightly. Bake in a 3745F oven... - 31.4598
Low Carb Quiche With Broccoli And Swiss Cheese
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease the baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a vessel boil water and add in the broccoli, blanch for 1 minute 30 seconds. Drain the broccoli and place in a bowl of cold water.
3. In... - 0
Quiche Egg Recipes By Category