- » Quiche Base
Quiche Base Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quiche base recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quiche base recipes.
Easy Ham Quiche
Ham Quiche is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Ham Quiche; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 35.6809
Courgette And Green Bean Quiche
1. In a bowl mix together flour and mustard powder.
2. Add low-fat spread and rub together till the mixture is of bread crumb consistency.
3. Now, add cold water sufficient enough to form soft dough.
4. Now, in greaseproof paper wrap the dough... - 39.9188
Broccoli And Herb Quiche
1. Line a greased 23 cm (9 in) flan dish with pastry and prick base with a fork. Line with baking paper and fill with dried beans or uncooked rice. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove beans or rice and baking paper.
2. To make filling, boil, steam or microwave... - 37.8896
Chili And Garlic Quiche
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and salt. Mix well, add margarine and mix well using hands to form crumbs.
3. Add water and knead into dough. Cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4.... - 45.4458
Smoked Salmon Quiche
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Work in butter till mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add sufficient water to form a soft dough.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll out dough to fit 8 inch (20 cm) quiche pan.
Prick base of... - 41.5634
Smoked Haddock Quiche
1. In a shallow dish, cover smoked haddock with water and let soak for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. Roll out pastry and line 1 large (6-cup) quiche tin or 6 individual tins.
5. Prick pastry base with a... - 42.4679
1) To prepare the pastry, very slightly warm the flour by putting it in a bowl in a slow oven for some minutes. Add the salt, followed by the egg and creamed yeast.
2) Make a light dough by mixing all the ingredients together.
3) Add the softened... - 45.7535
Flan Or Quiche Case
Roll out the dough to .75 cm./ 1/2 in.thick.
Use to line a 23 cm./9 in.flan ring, placed on a baking sheet, or a flan tin.
Prick the base lightly with a fork.
If the flan case is to be baked blind, place a circle of greaseproof paper over the dough and half... - 19.3038
Quick And Easy Quiche
1. Brush a 23 cm/9 in flan dish with margarine. Line dish with bread, trimming slices to fit base and sides.
2. To make filling, arrange broccoli, sweet corn, mushrooms and red pepper in bread case. Place eggs and milk in a bowl and whisk to combine. Pour egg... - 33.4195
1) Cut the tails of the sardines and discard them.
2) Take a 8 1/2 inch French fluted flan tin with losse bottom.
3) Line the flan tin with... - 44.2264
Smoked Salmon And Potato Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. Roll the pastry out and use it to line a deep, 25cm flan tin; prick the base with fork and line with parchment paper and baking beans
3. Bake blind for twenty minutes or more; remove the paper... - 44.6711
Ginger Sweet Potato Quiche
1. Roll out pastry to 3 mm/1/8 in thick and use to line a greased, deep 23 cm/9 in tart tin. Chill for 30 minutes, then prick base and sides of pastry case with a fork, line with nonstick baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. Bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6... - 38.7604
Smoked Mackerel And Crab Quiche
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2) TO MAKE THE PASTRY: In a bowl, sieve in the flour, curry powder and seasoning into a bowl.
3) In a food processor, grate the butter or margarine and rub into the dry ingredients. Put in the... - 44.3064
Bacon And Asparagus Quiche
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Sift flour and salt into a bowl and work in butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in egg yolk and sufficient water to form soft dough.
Knead dough on lightly floured board.
Roll out to fit 9 inch (22 cm) quiche pan,... - 40.2508
Cheese And Onion Quiche
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a small bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add 45ml/3 tbsp of the water and mix to a firm dough, adding more water if required. Knead until smooth, wrap in clear... - 38.8012
The classic French savoury pie that will warm you up on those cold nights.
Bonjour, mes amis! Today we're in the GialloZafferano kitchen to make one of the most well-known French savoury tarts: Quiche Lorraine. Quiche Lorraine has a base of pastry crust, and... - 104.741
Halve pastry, roll out and line 2 x 9 inch (22 cm) quiche pans.
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Place wax paper over pastry and weigh down with rice grains.
Bake blind for 10 minutes.
Remove paper and rice and bake pastry a further 5 minutes, then set... - 39.4456
Smoked Salmon Quiche With Potato Pastry
1. To make the pastry, cook the diced potato in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain well through a colander and return the potato to the pan. Mash until smooth and set aside to cool while you make the pastry.
2.... - 40.1802
Wholemeal Spinach Quiche
1. Roll out pastry and line the base and sides of a lightly greased 23cm/9in flan tin. Trim edges of pastry and line base with baking paper. Fill with uncooked rice and bake for 15 minutes. Remove rice and paper and bake for 10 minutes longer. Remove from... - 32.4062
Quiche Au Roquefort
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix in sufficient water to give a soft dough.
Form into a ball; do not knead or chill.
Lightly press into the base and sides of a 20 cm (8 inch) flan... - 41.7183
Tomato And Olive Quiche
1. Roll out the pastry and use to line a 23-cm/9-inch fluted flan tin. Lightly prick the base.
2. Heat the oil and cook the onion to lightly brown.
3. Add the tomatoes and herbs.
4. Beat the eggs and add with the olives, half the cheese, seasoning.
5. Cook... - 44.1646
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) Mix asparagus liquor with milk and measure to 3/4 pint after adding in enough water.
3) Beat in eggs to a custard consistency and add seasonings.
4) Use half the cheese to cover... - 39.9411
Garden Vegetable And Goats Cheese Quiche
1. Make the pastry: tip the flour and 1/2 tsp salt into a food processor, add the butter, then pulse together until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Add the egg, then blend again to make a firm dough. To make by hand, rub the butter into the flour with j... - 40.3928
1. Lightly grease the flan cases with a touch of butter.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 4).
3. Break the eggs into a clean jug, beat them well and stir in the double cream.
4. Season to taste, taking care with the salt as... - 77.2687
Icooktv Episode 3: "quiche Di Como"
How do you like the thought of having a delicious Italian dish for dinner? Well, anyone would love to, so follow this video where you can see the recipe in detail. This is a leek quiche that is topped with lots of cheese, tomatoes and cream sauce. The whole... - 105.806
Bacon Onion Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Peel, halve and thinly slice the onions.
3) Dice the bacon.
4) Roll out the pastry dough and use to line an 8 1/2 inch quiche pan.
5) Prick the pastry from all over.
6) In a skillet, melt the lard and fry... - 41.6221
Fresh Mushroom Quiche
1)Brush the insides of a pie shell with egg white.
2)Chill in the refrigerator.
3) To make the filling, melt butter in a large skillet. Add in the mushrooms and saute till golden brown. Keep aside.
4) In the same skillet, fry the bacon... - 44.8593
Oriental Quiche has a one of its kind taste.The Eggs and Cheese gives the Oriental Quiche Amazing taste. - 43.4844
Traditional Quiche Lorraine
1. Make short crust pastry as instructed in a 7" diameter plain flour ring or baking dish and leave it to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl, stir in cheese, cream, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Melt butter, fry bacon and onion until they begin to... - 39.8875
Cheese And Tomato Quiche
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5
2) Lightly flour a working surface.
3) Roll pastry out to a circle little larger than an 8-inch (20-cm) quiche tin or flan ring set on a baking tray.
4) Line with the pastry and trim the... - 44.7743
Lobster Quiche With Dry White Wine Flavoring
1) Preheat oven at 400°F.
2) Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
3) In a bowl, mix eggs, wine, salt, pepper, and cream.
4) On the lined pie pan, flute the edge and prick the bottom with a fork.
5) Line the pan with a foil and fill with... - 44.0436
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift together flour and salt. Cut in butter and mix well into the flour.
3) Now, use a sharp knife and cut lard into small pieces and work it into the flour mixture. Use your... - 47.5417
Easy quiche Lorraine With Bacon
1.Rich Shortcrust Pastry: Sift flour into medium bowl, rub in butter with fingertips or process in food processor until just combined.
2.Add egg yolk and enough lemon juice to make ingredients cling together when pressed lightly with your fingertips (or in... - 40.5716
Do you want one awesome recipe idea to attempt today? This Carrot Quiche is too tasty to be passed up, so make a special note of it it. The French dish is eaten as an Appetizer. The goodness of carrot makes dish a healthy treat. If you can devote 50 minutes... - 50.323
Cheesy Mushroom Quiche
How to make the famous Mushroom Quiche, a savory veggie recipe! Try this Mushroom Quiche for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 44.8595
Wholemeal Whole-wheat Pepper Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, shift the flour and salt.
3) Place the butter, and using the fingers rub into the flour until the mixture gets grainy texture.
4) Blend in enough water to make stiff dough.
5) Cover the dough in foil... - 44.7072
Fresh Tomato And Basil Quiche
The yogurt in this quiche makes for light and healthy summer fare. This would also make a good dish for a Father's Day brunch (you could also add a fruit salad and muffins for the special occasion.) Serve it with hash browns.1 prepared 9-inch pie crust,... - 39.0651
Chicken, Ham And Mushroom Quiche
1) Roll out the dough on a dusted working board.
2) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring.
3) Set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry case in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onions until soft.
6)... - 44.9321