Queso Relleno is a food item which belongs to the Mexican cuisine. The main ingredients used for preparing this dish are Edam cheese, eggs, lean pork, vegetable oil, onions, bell pepper, green olives, spices, ... More »
1) Halve the chilies crosswise, stuff with the grated cheese and roll in the flour.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg whites, until stiff but not dry.
3) In another bowl, beat the egg yolks until pale.
4) Stir in 3 tablespoons flour and salt to taste, then... - 45.5106
Cut peppers or canned chiles in half crosswise.
Stuff each pepper or chile half with cheese; roll in flour.
Beat egg whites till stiff, but not dry.
Add 3 tablespoons flour and the salt to yolks; beat till thick and lemon-colored; fold into whites.
For each... - 36.4117
To prepare fresh peppers, place them on broiler pan 4 inches from heat.
Broil just till skins blister.
Cool slightly by wrapping in wet towel.
Peel and cut peppers in half crosswise; stem and seed.
Stuff peppers with cheese; roll in flour.
Beat whites till... - 38.16
Rinse seeds from chilies, divide large chilies into thirds, smaller ones into halves, and drain on paper towels.
Press cheese into little "sausages," using 2 tablespoons for each one, then wrap in a chili strip.
Beat eggs until thick and light; fold in flour... - 38.6789
Broil the chilies 4-5 minutes each side until skin blisters.
Wrap in a towel and let stand for 5 minutes.
Peel the skin off carefully.
Cut a slit lengthwise in each.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Fill with 1/4 cup cheese.
Coat with breadcrumbs and refrigerate... - 46.4678
For those who love Mexican food. This is a traditional Mexican Rican dish that calls for stuffed chilies! Ken gets these going easily with some spice and cheese to follow. Watch Ken show you how. - 116.818
1. Roast the whole poblano peppers on a high flame gas burner, in the oven or under a broiler, until the skin is lightly charred.
2. Let the peppers cool slightly, then using a sharp tipped knife, make a 'T' shaped slit in the peppers, and... - 95.1834