- » Quesadilla Wedge
Quesadilla Wedge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quesadilla wedge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quesadilla wedge recipes.
Wart Topped Quesadilla Wedges
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3) On cookie sheet, place 2 tortillas.
4) Spread half of the barbeque sauce with pork over each tortilla. Sprinkle half of the pickle relish over each.
5) Top with... - 40.9677
Roasted Spicy Chicken Quesadilla Wedges
Prepare chicken as directed and cool slightly.
Cut chicken into small shreds or cubes.
Brush one side of each tortilla with oil.
Lay 4 of the tortillas, oil side down, on a baking sheet.
Divide chicken evenly over the tortillas.
Top with cheeses and... - 36.5851
Quick Chicken Quesadilla Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Place 4 tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet; spoon chicken mixture evenly over each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese and green onions evenly over chicken mixture; top with remaining 4... - 27.4992
You May Also Like!
Chicken And Broccoli Quesadilla
If you are a busy mom, then it is the easiest process to serve some nutritious veggies in a delicious way to your kids. Kids normally don't like to eat vegetables, but if you hide the vegetables inside the quesadillas, they would never know what is inside.... - 126.873
Lirit’s Garlic It! Quesadilla
This is the recipe that was featured at the Taste of Washington, by Purple Beet Catering founder, Lirit Maslan. - 24.6255
Spicy Pork Quesadillas
The pork quesadillas are a spicy and meaty take on the traditional cheese and tortilla quesadillas. Prepared with pork sausage, cheese, tortillas and jalapeno peppers, the pork quesadillas are spiced with chili powder, red pepper and is served with salsa. - 40.4316
Sweet Potato Chicken Quesadillas
In a pot of boiling water, cook the sweet potato until softened, about 10 minutes.
Drain and return to pot.
Add the beans and mash; spread onto 2 tortillas.
Top each with chicken, cheese and a second tortilla; press to flatten.
In a skillet, cook each... - 26.8451
Brie Pecan Quesadillas
1. Sprinkle cheese over half of each tortilla. Top with nuts and parsley. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently. In a lightly greased 10-inch skillet cook quesadillas over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or till lightly browned, turning once. Cut quesadillas... - 24.1503
Cheesy Black Bean Quesadilla
If you are tempted to eat quesadilla, do watch this video. The chef here quickly makes a black bean quesadilla and tops it with amazing green. So have some tasty bites by cooking the dish on your own. - 118.184
Ham & Cheese Quesadillas
Combine cheeses; divide equally between 2 tortillas.
Place ham and green chilies over cheese.
Top each with another tortilla.
Heat large skillet over medium heat.
Add 1 quesadilla; cook until cheese starts to melt and bottom is browned, about 2 minutes.
Turn... - 33.0106
Mash the beans until almost smooth; spread over two tortillas.
Layer each with salsa, yellow pepper, jalapeno, garlic, cheese, hot pepper sauce and cilantro.
Top with remaining tortillas.
Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or... - 29.4723
Crescent Crab Quesadilla
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray or grease with shortening.
Sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons of the cornmeal evenly over bottom of pan.
Separate 1 can dough into 4 rectangles.
Place in greased and cornmeal-coated pan.
Press over... - 43.674
1. Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the cheese and one-fourth each of the tomato, bacon and shrimp. Sprinkle with additional 1/4 cup of the cheese. Top with another tortilla.
2. Cook 1... - 26.0959