- » Quebec Side Dish
Quebec Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quebec side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quebec side dish recipes.
Quebec Soup A La Barbotte
1) Cut the fish into fillets or leave it intact according to your choice after cleaning it.
2) Take a large saucepan and melt butter in it, adding the onion, carrots, tomatoes and olive oil.
3) Simmer it over low heat for 10 minutes after... - 48.1618
Quebec Potato Stuffing
Put the heart, gizzard and liver through a meat grinder.
Melt the chopped fat 5 minutes at HIGH.
Stir after 2 minutes.
Add the minced giblets, stir.
Microwave 3 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Add the onions, garlic, savory, salt and pepper.
Microwave 2... - 39.9756
You May Also Like!
1. In a saucepan combine pork, seasonings, cornstarch and water. Cover and simmer thirty minutes. Uncover and cook ten minutes more. Remove garlic.
2. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
3. Line an eight-inch pie pan with pastry; pour in the mixture and cover... - 35.6222
Old Fashioned Tourtiere
Saute onion lightly in fat, then add meat to which the seasoning has been added.
Also add water.
Cook slowly till meat is doneâ€”about 25 minutes.
Line a pie plate with half the pastry.
Sprinkle lightly with flour, add meat, then top with the other... - 36.2773
Saute pork with onion, celery, and garlic until meat is browned and vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally.
Blend in parsley, celery leaves, and seasonings.
Simmer, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, line a 10-inch pie pan with half of the... - 47.7737
In a Dutch oven brown ground pork, ground veal, and bacon pieces.
Drain off fat.
Stir in chopped onion, chopped celery, garlic, sage, salt, and pepper.
Stir in 1 cup of the water; bring meat-vegetable mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for... - 40.8925
French Canadian Tourtiere
French Canadian Tourtiere is a meat pie served in tradition Christmas and new year dinner. The French Canadian Tourtiere gets its rich taste from pork and beef cooked in butter and flavored with white wine. - 46.6554
Roast Brome Lake Ducklings
Scrub birds thoroughly, inside and out.
Pat as dry as possible.Mix salt and pepper, and use 1/2 to rub cavities.
Combine onions, apples, celery and parsley; divide mixture evenly, and stuff birds.
Skewer, truss and rub skins with remaining salt and... - 42.2205