- » Puy Lentil
Puy Lentil Recipes
A small lentil which is slate green in color with a fine blue marbling is a puy lentil. They have a peppery flavor and do not lose their shape while cooking. Hence, they are considered best lentil by many. These ... More »
Spiced Salmon With Puy Lentils
1. Cook lentils until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Drain excess water and add lentils to a bowl.
3. Add lemon juice, garlic and seasoning and toss to mix
4. Keep aside.
5. Rub the salmon fillets on both side with garam masala
6. Grill in oven or on a... - 42.8045
Pan Fried Sea Bass With Puy Lentils
1. Put the lentils in a pan with the bay leaf and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then gently simmer for about 20 mins or until tender. Mix the shallot in a bowl with the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and herbs. Season well. Drain the... - 32.991
You May Also Like!
Creamy Puy Lentils
1. Put the lentils in a saucepan with plenty of cold water and bring to the boil.
2. Boil rapidly for 10 minutes, reduce the heat and simmer gently for a further 20 minutes until just tender. Drain well.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. Heat the oil in a... - 47.279
Salmon And Puy Lentil Salad With Olive Dressing
1. In a bowl, chop bout half of the olives and mix it in with the remaining dressing ingredients
2. In a saucepan, boil the green beans and five minutes and run them under cold water
3. Add eggs in cold water, bring to a boild and leave... - 46.6313
Lemon And Garlic Kebabs With Puy Lentils
Cook lentils in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until just tender; drain.
Meanwhile, remove fish skin; cut fish lengthways, down each side of row of bones, discard bones.
Thread fish onto 12 skewers.
Combine butter, garlic,... - 42.0629
Boiled Streaky Bacon With Puy Lentils
Put the bacon in a large flameproof casserole or pan.
Cover with water and bring to the boil.
As soon as it is boiling, take the pan off the heat and carefully drain away the water.
This will help reduce saltiness.
Return the pan to the heat and cover the... - 45.5216
Puy Lentil, Roasted Tomato And Feta Salad
Lentils, Cheese and tomatoes are the main ingredients in this salad. It is a combination that gives wholesome nutrients. This salad is rich in proteins and vitamins with the parsley giving it a refreshing flavor. - 0
Lentils Du Puy With Roasted Carrots And Beets
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a 5-quart Dutch oven, combine 3 tablespoons of the oil, the beets, carrot, and shallots, stirring to coat the vegetables.
Bake, uncovered, until the vegetables begin to color, about 30 minutes.
Stir in the lentils, salt, pepper,... - 41.4878
Lentilles Du Puy
1. Soak the lentils in cold water for 1 hour. Drain and place in a large pan. Add boiling water to cover and simmer just below boiling point for 5 minutes. Drain.
2. Bring the measured water to the boil in the rinsed-out pan. Add salt and pepper to taste, the... - 34.3669
Braised Umbrian Lentils
Place lentils, onion, sage, rosemary and salt in a large heavy-based pot.
Cover with 3 litres (5 pints) cold water.
Bring to a boil over a medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
Simmer gently until tender, 15-20 minutes.
Bring water with lentils to a... - 46.6223
Green Lentil And Cabbage Salad
1. Rinse the lentils in cold water and place in a large pan with the water, peeled garlic clove, bay leaf and clove-studded onion. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover the pan, and simmer gently for a further 15-20 minutes.... - 39.3165
French Lentil Soup
One of my family's favorite soups is the French Lentil Soup. The French Lentil Soup is one of the rare soups which my kids do not fuss about. Easy and quick! - 36.8349
Puy Lentil Recipes By Category