- » Purple Yam
Purple Yam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of purple yam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for purple yam recipes.
Ratalu Puri - Bhajiya Or Pakora - Purple Yam Fritters
1. For the batter: In a mixing bowl, add the chickpea flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander cumin powder and mix well. Slowly pour about a tablespoon of water at first, mix well and break any lumps if formed.
2. Once the batter is... - 0
You May Also Like!
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 2 Sweet Corn Milk Drink
Picture yourself on a beach, surrounded by palm greens and picturesque seas and sipping on a tropical drink. Never mind if you can't fly off to Hawaii, the least you can do is to stir up a tropical drink at home. This video recipe guides you on how to stir up... - 96.6313
Ginataang Halo-halo is a Filipino dessert dish. This is composed of different tubers such as sweet potato, purple yam, and taro root. Aside from the tubers, other ingredients include plantains, tapioca pearls, and glutinous rice balls (bilo-bilo). - 92.0998
Ubadiyu Or Umbadiyu - Spicy Seasonal Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the ginger, garlic and green chilli paste with salt, sesame seeds, coriander cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, carom seeds, curry... - 0
Khara Gos Ma Kamodio Kand
1. Skin the yam and cut into 1" square pieces. Soak in salted water, dry with a cloth towel and fry in ghee till soft.
2. Take three tablespoons of ghee after the yam has been fried and place the onions and bay leaves in a large pan. When the onions turn... - 27.5827
Mixed Vegetable Subzi
1. In a pressure cooker pot heat oil and temper mustard seeds, cumin seeds, carom seeds, turmeric powder and asafoetida.
2. Add and cook tomatoes completely with cover along with little water and salt to taste.
3. Stir in ginger paste, garlic paste and... - 119.717
Undhiyu - Special Mix Vegetable Curry - Gujarati Cuisine
If you're in the mood of making some Gujarati food, then you must try this special curry. Chef Bhavna shows the traditional way of making the mixed vegetable curry, step by step. It is called Undhiyu in Gujarat. Your guest and friends will be impressed if you... - 105.573
Ginataang Bilo Bilo - Filipino Merienda Food
Ginataang Bilo Bilo is a type of Filipino snack or dessert made by cooking root vegetables and fruit in sweetened coconut milk with chewy balls of mochi (bilo bilo). Taro, ube, and sweet potato make up the base of this incredibly unique tropical treat with... - 0
Stuffed Vegetable S'hak
1. Grind coconut.
2. Chop the coriander leaves, ginger and green chillies.
3. Mix all the spices and coconut together with salt.
4. Add 2 tbsp. oil and mix well.
5. Peel potatoes, sweet potatoes and yam.
6. Slit vegetables into four.
7. Stuff with prepared... - 47.4807
Surti Papri Nu Undhioo
1. Clean and prepare the vegetables. If using tiny papri keep whole and string it from both sides and place in salted water. Cut the brinjals into four and leave intact at the stem and place in salted water. Cut the sweet potato into thick slices, and the... - 30.844
Raw Brown Rice With Vegetables
Have you been looking for an innovative raw food recipe? There's one here just for you. This Raw Brown Rice with Vegetables is packed with the goodness of nutrients. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this at home. - 100.189
Purple Yam Recipes By Category