- » Purple Dessert
Purple Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of purple dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for purple dessert recipes.
Purple Plum Pie
Combine plums, sugar replacement, flour, and cider vinegar in a large bowl.
Toss to mix.
Transfer to pie shell.
Place pie in a baking bag, and fasten bag securely.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 50 to 60 minutes.
Remove bag from oven.
Allow pie to cool inside... - 36.6381
Red And Purple Plums In Spiced Wine
Red And Purple Plums In Spiced Wine is an irresistible mouth watering dessert recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Red And Purple Plums In Spiced Wine; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 41.1499
Fresh Purple Plum Ice Cream
Are you looking for ways to add zing to the holiday season, if so, this Fresh Purple Plum Ice Cream is sire to double up the fun! Fresh tasting purple plums wrapped in lemon-vanilla flavoring and topped with heavy cream-WOW, there's nothing more you can ask... - 48.8681
Spiced Purple Plums
Peel, pit and quarter plums.
Combine water, clove, bay leaf, cinnamon and sugar replacement in saucepan.
Bring just to boiling; add plums.
Bring back to boiling, reduce heat and cook 5 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, remove plums to heated serving dish. - 32.1059
Purple Plum Whip
Cook plums with brown sugar, lemon juice, and just enough water to prevent scorching.
Cook in tightly covered pan over low heat until plums are very soft; let cool.
Beat egg whites with dash of salt and cream of tartar.
Add food coloring and sugar gradually,... - 34.2794
Purple Plum Crunch
Put plums into an ungreased 2-quart shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with a mixture of brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and cinnamon; mix gently with a fork.
To prepare topping, sift together 1 cup flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and mace.
Add to the beaten... - 38.7952
Purple Plum Crunch
1. Put plums into an ungreased 2-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with a mixture of brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and cinnamon; mix gently with a fork.
2. To prepare topping, sift together 1 cup flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and mace. Add to the... - 36.1329
1) Add milk, grape juice and honey and blend well.
2) Equally divide among 8 2-ounce pop molds.
3) Freeze till solid.
4) Unmould and serve immediately. - 27.5183
Purple Ribbon Pumpkin Cake
In a large mixing bowl, beat the pumpkin, sugar, eggs and oil until well blended.
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, salt, ginger and nutmeg; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture until blended.
Pour into a greased and floured 10-in.fluted tube... - 43.5244
Apricot Plum Dessert
Combine all ingredients.
Heat and serve warm, or chill and serve cold.
Remove lemon slices before serving. - 28.7386
In a medium-size bowl, mix the almonds, honey, flour, wheat germ, and salt.
Add butter and work into the mixture with your fingers until well blended and crumbly.
Refrigerate while preparing the fruit.
Preheat oven to 400° F.and butter a 9 x 9-inch baking... - 42.6761
Plums In Wine Jelly
Drain plums, measure the syrup, and pour it into a saucepan.
Pit the plums and place in a bowl.
If you choose greengage plums, use a light white wine such as Chablis; if you use red or purple plums, then select a not too dry red wine.
Measure wine (the wine... - 33.2382
Combine buttermilk, sugar replacement and cornstarch in small saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat until thickened.
Toast hazelnuts and process them in blender or food processor until they are fine crumbs; reserve.
Peel, pit and slice peach and plums.
Dip in... - 41.1984
Mosaic Of Macaroon Stuffed Fruits
Combine macaroons, butter, hazelnuts, liqueur or extract, sugar and peel in processor or blender and mix using on/off turns until well blended.
Spoon into pastry bag fitted with large star tip.
Pipe 12 rosettes onto plate.
Cover and refrigerate - 34.7651
Sacramento Fruit Bowl
Honestly I tried this Sacramento Fruit Bowl with the fruits I had at hand. However, I was more than surprised with the resulting Sacramento Fruit Bowl. It was more than simply delicious! - 33.4971
Cinnamon Crisp Plum Pudding
Stir together Cinnamon Crisp Graham Cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt, ginger and cloves; set aside.
Cream shortening with brown sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
Add crumb mixture alternately with water to sugar mixture, beating well after each... - 46.9771
Pineapple Glazed Fruit
Layer banana slices, plum slices, and pineapple chunks in a shallow l1/2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with brown sugar; drizzle pineapple juice over fruit.
Sprinkle cinnamon evenly over fruit.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly... - 28.7826
Fresh Plum Tarts
Preheat oven to 425 °F.
Roll out pastry, and cut into 12 5-inch rounds. (To do this, you'll have to reroll scraps.) Line a 12-cup muffin tin with pastry.
Prick bottom and sides with the tines of a fork, and bake on middle shelf of oven for 7 to 10 minutes,... - 30.6565
Summertime Compote is healthy and is cooked fruit dessert which combines an assortment of fruits.Summertime Compote is extremely easy to make at home.The aroma of this Summertime Compote is amazingly good and is sure to please your senses. Choose Summertime... - 36.8689
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Drain plums; reserve 1/2 cup juice.
Arrange plums in casse- role; add reserved juice.
3eat eggs lightly; beat in almonds, sugar and salt.
Spoon over plums.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with confectioners'... - 37.77
Delicious Plum Cake
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add eggs; mix well.
Combine flour and soda; add to butter mixture alter- nately with plum juice and plums.
Add spices and salt; fold in pecans.
Pour into two 9-inch pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
Let cake cool. - 42.2733
Hot Plum Compote
Drain plums, reserving 1 cup syrup.
In a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish mix together plum syrup, wine and cornstarch.
Microwave 2 to 4 minutes or until clear and slightly thick.
Stir every minute during cooking.
Stir in plums, lemon juice, orange and... - 32.546
Luscious Baked Fruit Compote
In shallow baking dish, line up apricots and plums, alternate peach halves with orange slices.
Mix juice, sugar, and peel; pour over.
Drizzle butter over plums; sprinkle coconut over all.
Bake at 425Â° for 15 minutes. - 32.6056
Hot Fruit Compote
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Drain and measure 1 cup syrup from canned fruits and mix with sugar, lemon juice, and orange rind.
Arrange fruits in a large casserole, add sugar mixture, and dot with butter.
Bake, uncovered, 1/2 hour; serve hot with cream or cool... - 31.1714
Sugar cranberries with 1 C.sugar, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain well and add to other ingredients (marshmallows, grapes and pecans).
Soften cream cheese with just enough milk to make thick and creamy.
Fold into whipped cream and add to cranberry... - 35.7454
Country Loaf Cake
Prepare the chocolate, white and yellow cake mix batter in separate bowls using the package directions, reducing the water by 2 tablespoons.
Pour each bowl of batter into a greased and floured 5x9 inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or... - 36.4561
Grape Tapioca With Custard Cream
Grape Tapioca With Custard Cream is prepared with grape juice, tapioca, burgundy wine and custard Cream. Grape Tapioca With Custard Cream makes a great light dessert after a meal! Follow our easy recipe and you will be surprised to see the ideal outcome in... - 28.6087
Hot Spicy Fruit Pot
This Hot Spicy Fruit Pot tastes too good ! Try this spiced fruit casserole for dessert and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Hot Spicy Fruit Pot are welcome ! - 36.5055
Combine yeast, 1/4 cup warm water and 1 teaspoon sugar in large cup.
Add shortening and 1 cup sugar to milk; scald.
Cool to lukewarm; add egg and salt.
Stir yeast mixture into milk mixture in large bowl; add flour gradually to form a soft dough.
Work in addi-... - 43.9027
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Put flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in large bowl.
Blend in margarine with pastry blender to make fine crumbs.
Pour crumbs into 8 inch square glass baking dish; press firmly with fingers over bottom and halfway up sides of... - 44.2067
Fresh Peach Plum Pie
Prepare a 9-inch pie shell; roll out remaining pastry for top crust.
Gently toss peaches and plums with the lemon juice and extract, then with a mixture of the sugar, tapioca, lemon peel, and salt.
Turn into unbaked pie shell, heaping slightly at... - 40.451
Buttery Plum Tart
1. Prepare pastry: Into medium-sized bowl, measure butter or margarine, 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and V teaspoon ground cinnamon. With hand, knead mixture until blended. Press pastry onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom or... - 30.3774
Four Fruit Layer Pudding
You can use a selection of any fresh or dried fruit for this pudding, but it looks most attractive with layers of contrasting colors.
Grease a 5 cup pudding basin and prepare a steamer.
Roll out suet crust thinly.
Cut out a small circle to fit the bottom of... - 37.6066
Fruits In Snow
1 Wash and dry fruits on paper towels.
2 Brush each piece of fruit with egg white, then sprinkle generously with vanilla sugar.
3 Allow to dry on cookie sheets. (You can place the grapes on cookie sheets, brush with egg white, and sprinkle with... - 48.7203
Toasted Almond Snow Ice Cream In Pineapple Boats
Using curved serrated knife, hollow out pineapple halves, leaving 1/2-inch shell (reserve shells and all juice).
Cut pineapple into 1/4-inch cubes.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add desired fruit and toss lightly.
Cover fruit and refrigerate at least... - 43.4011
Plum Marmalade Coffee Cake
Plum Marmalade Coffee Cake is an irresistible dessert. A delicious Plum Marmalade Coffee Cake is something you would never want to miss out on! - 46.3797
Grape Cream Flan
STEPS FOR PASTRY MAKING
Add flour to a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in sugar and egg to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or... - 45.5036
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 20 to 25 minutes; drain.
Put potatoes through ricer.
Cover and refrigerate until cold.
Place sugar cube in each... - 41.6927
Winter Fruit Deep Dish Pie
Heat oven to 400°F.
In 2 1/2-quart shallow oval baking dish or casserole, combine all filling ingredients.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt Using pastry blender or fork, cut in... - 44.7539
Open Face Fruit Tart
1) Onto a floured board, roll out the puff pastry to 1/8 inch thickness
2) Cut the edges to form a 13 x 8 inch rectangle shape
3) Onto a baking sheet, lined with wax paper, place the dough to fit
4) Place in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes
5)... - 46.3791
Ginataang Halo-halo is a Filipino dessert dish. This is composed of different tubers such as sweet potato, purple yam, and taro root. Aside from the tubers, other ingredients include plantains, tapioca pearls, and glutinous rice balls (bilo-bilo). - 92.0998
Spooky Spider Cake
In a large mixing bowl, beat the chocolate cake mix, water and eggs on low speed for 30 seconds.
Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
Pour batter into the two halves of a greased and floured sports ball baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until a... - 35.7568
Buy or pick 3 dozen violets.
If picking them, be sure they have not been sprayed with pesticide.
Remove stems; leave just flower.
Dry flowers very carefully with soft paper towel or tissue.
Beat egg white until foamy but not stiff.
Dip each flower in egg... - 33.4299
Indian Summer Sauce
indian summer sauce is a fruit sauce made with a medley of fresh fruits that is good to ne served with fruit cookies as a dip or a side sauce. Served chilled the indian summer sauce is a delight for the tastebuds. - 28.2844
Grape Charlotte Russe
Pour cold water into a small bowl, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for a few minutes to soften.
In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together 3 cups milk and honey.
Dissolve cornstarch in remaining 1/2 cup milk.
Add to milk mixture in saucepan.
Heat to scalding,... - 41.6948
White Mountain Pudding
Pamper your taste-buds with this incredibly tasty White Mountain pudding that is bursting so full of flavors. This White Mountain Pudding is a perfect dessert companion to any meal, loved by foodies of all ages and pretty much goes with all occasions. - 45.447
This lovely plun cake is one of my favorite summer desserts. Made with fresh and pitted plums of choice, the plum cake is spiced with a hint of cloves for a tingly flavor and baked with sugar, eggs, flour, milk and breadcrumbs. Bake these up for a summer... - 47.0272
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 47.5444
Happy Birthday Gift Cake
1. Prepare 1 package pound cake mix, following label directions. Pour batter into two greased and floured 8-inch layer cake pans.
2. Bake "in slow oven (325°) 35 minutes, or until centers spring back when lightly pressed with fingertip. Remove cakes from... - 34.5152
Deep Dish Plum Pie
In a large bowl combine the purple plums,brown sugar, tapioca,cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Turn mixture into an 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Roll pastry to a 9-inch circle.
Place over filling.
Trim; flute edges to... - 41.9886
Fig And Raspberry Tart
Fig And Raspberry Tart has a Wonderful taste.The sweet butter and pastry cream gives the Fig And Raspberry Tart Gripping taste. - 40.2991
Avocado Chocolate Pudding
We all have heard of chocolate pudding but never heard about avocado chocolate pudding. Well, it is a tasty pudding which is made by combining coco powder, carob, agave nectar with avocados. Know more about the recipe by trying it urself. - 89.3675
German Plum Cake
Place plum halves cut sides down and overlapping slightly in pastry-lined pan.
Mix sugar, flour and cinnamon; sprinkle over plums.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Bake in 375° oven until pastry is golden brown and plums are bubbly, 35 to 45 minutes. - 29.3352
1 Place plums and their liquid plus cinnamon stick in a small saucepan. Bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer 5 minutes, or until heated through.
2 Spoon plums into individual serving dishes; top each serving with 2 tablespoons Devonshire cream topping and 1... - 20.5436
Fruit A Bobs
Blend juices and sugar.
Pour over mixed fruit and chill.
Alternate berries, melon balls and other fruit on skewers.
Just before serving, stick kabobs into large apple, orange, grape fruit or melon. - 32.2138
1) In a pot, add all the ingredients.
2) Place over heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Cover the pot and let simmer by reducing the heat, for 5 minutes. Turn at least once while cooking.
4) Let the plums cool within the syrup at room... - 30.0844
1. Turn the cake mixture into a greased and lined cake tin, 23 cm (9 inches) square. Bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 1—1 1/4 hours until just firm and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool. Slice any... - 37.6727
1. Place the largest cake on the plate and spread it with a scant half of the buttercream or ganache, smoothing it in an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Put the medium-sized cake on top and spread it with more buttercream or ganache in the same way.... - 39.3669
Fresh Berry Flavored Ice Cream
Learn how to make this wonderful ice cream filled with various fruits and a secret cancer fighting ingredient... CABBAGE! We know it may look "weird" or even "gross" but Blender Babes promises... you (and your little ones!) WON'T EVEN TASTE IT!!! Use green or... - 0
Cranberry Pineapple Fluff
1) In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry juice and honey together
2) Soften the gelatin in the juice for 5 minutes, then stir over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) In a medium bowl, turn the mixture and refrigerate until... - 37.1746
Sour Cream Plum Pie
Cream first 2 ingredients.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Blend into creamed mixture till crumbly.
Press in 9-inch pic plate.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
Pit and halve plums; arrange skin side down over crust.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Spread over... - 40.7422
Drain canned fruits well; arrange with orange slices in a shallow baking dish.
Mix orange juice, sugar, and peel; pour over fruit.
Drizzle melted butter over the plums; sprinkle coconut over all.
Bake in hot oven (425°) 15 minutes or till hot and coconut is... - 33.3639
Heat oven to 425°.
Stir together sugar, flour and cinnamon; mix with plums.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan; sprinkle with lemon juice and dot with butter.
Cover with top crust which has slits cut in it; seal and flute.
Cover edge with 2- to... - 34.2569
Tart Apple Salad
Prepare the fruit and celery.
Combine fruit, nuts and celery.
Sprinkle with sugar, stir in Miracle Whip.
Stir well to cover all the fruit, nuts and celery with a light coating of the sugar/ dressing mixture.
Add stiffly beaten whipped cream.
You can do... - 41.2138
Apples Au Vin Rouge
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take the apples, core them and take off the peel of one inch from the top.
3.Take a baking dish, put the apples in it.
4.Add grape juice and wine to the dish.
5.Put the spice on the apples and bake... - 40.3967
Rainbow Fruit Kabobs
The idea is simple. Use fruit to make every color of the rainbow to make a kabob! Great after school healthy snack idea for kids. - 51.4511
Plum And Banana Puree
I have to say that of all the fruits I love, when stone fruit is in season I could not be more excited. The dark purple hue of the plums is so beautiful and the meat is sweet and when pureed, perfect for a baby. I like adding banana to this recipe because it... - 113.189
1. Slice any dome off the top of the cake. Cut a slice 8 cm (3 1/4 inches) wide off the cake and then cut off (and discard) one-third of the slice to leave 2 rectangular pieces. Halve each horizontally and sandwich with buttercream. Place the larger cake on... - 36.4923
Spray with pan release or grease .and flour an 8-inch pie plate.
Wash plums; cut in half; remove seeds; cut red plums into quarters; leave purple ones in halves.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
To do this,... - 46.4095
How To Make Cupcake Poppers - Fun Impostor French Macarons
If you want to serve your kids colorful bites, try out this Colorful Cupcake Sandwich recipe. These little mini bites of crazy colorful fun are fun to make and serve. You can even involve your kids in making this and get as creative as you can. - 132.969
Cream Puff Monsters
Cream Puff Monsters, on your dinner table for Halloween, are going to scare the kids out of their wits! Of course, this is all in fun and they are going to enjoy the party. Try these Cream Puff Monsters out for a spooky dinner ! Get set go ! Come back here to... - 52.9964
1. Wrap a piece of baking parchment around a tall tumbler and prop it up at either side with a little icing. To make the mask templates cut out 2 rectangles, each 10 x 7.5 cm (4 x 3 inches), from greaseproof paper and fold them in half lengthways. Round off... - 43.9873
1. Make the trowel by rolling the purple icing into a thick sausage. Flatten the ends and use the back of a small knife to indent markings at each end. Press 2 cocktail sticks, slightly apart, into one end. Flatten the grey icing into a scoop shape with one... - 39.5611
Drain plums thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch ovenproof dish.
In a medium-size bowl, toss together plums, 2 tablespoons honey, and lemon extract.
In a blender, combine milk, flour, 1/4 cup honey, egg, and cinnamon.
Pour half of... - 39.8491
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the drained fruit with the orange slices.
3) Combine together the orange juice, brown sugar and shredded lemon peel in a small bowl. Mix well and pour... - 38.4314
Continental Fruit Compote
1. Use a sharp paring knife, peel the rind of one orange. Slice off as much of the white portion as possible, keeping on the orange part of the peel.
2. Thinly slice the peel into juliennes or strips. Reserve in a bowl
3. Peel remaining oranges... - 37.3466
Plum Peach Coffee Cake
The Plum Peach Coffeecake is a uniquely delicious cake that is perfect for your get together with family and friends.You simply have to try this easy to follow Plum Peach Coffeecake recipe! - 37.8407
Christmas Plum Coffee Cake
Heat together granulated sugar, butter, and milk.
Add yeast from roll mix; stir to dissolve.
Add eggs and roll mix; stir till smooth.
Knead 3 to 5 minutes; place in greased bowl.
Cover; let rise till double.
Punch down; let rest 10 minutes.
Divide in... - 43.7516
Deep Dish Plum Pie
In a large mixing bowl combine the brown sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, nutmeg, and dash salt.
Stir in plums.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Turn mixture into an 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Prepare and roll out pastry to a 9-inch circle.
Cut slits for... - 41.5759
Royal Plum Pudding
Drain plums, reserving syrup for sauce.
Remove pits and cut plums in pieces.
Prepare gingerbread mix according to package directions, adding salt and plum pieces.
Stir in raisins and walnuts.
Transfer batter to well-greased 6-cup mold.
Bake, uncovered, in... - 45.4277
Plum Orange Compote
Quarter or halve plums;, discard pits.
Drain oranges, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Set fruits aside.
In 2-quart casserole mix sugar, lemon juice, spices, reserved syrup, and 34 cup water.
Micro-cook, covered, till boiling, about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; stir... - 40.9003
Cider And Grape Ring
1) In a bowl, put 6 tbsp of the cider sprinkle over the gelatin and dissolve over a pan of hot water.
2) Keep aside half of each kind of grape.
3) Wash and cut remainder in half and remove seeds.
4) Stir in the remaining cider and lemon... - 39.0191
Fresh Fig, Apple And Date Salad
1. Core the apples. Slice thinly, then cut into fine matchsticks. Moisten with lemon juice to keep them white.
2. Remove the stones from the dates and cut the flesh into fine strips, then combine with the apple slices.
3. Soften the marzipan with orange... - 36.1721
Summer Fruit Compote
1. Make sure all the fruit is at room temperature.
2. In a large saucepan, mix the sugar, water, and 1 cup of the reserved Mandarin orange juice.
3. Place it over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
4.... - 50.4317
Ginataang Bilo Bilo - Filipino Merienda Food
Ginataang Bilo Bilo is a type of Filipino snack or dessert made by cooking root vegetables and fruit in sweetened coconut milk with chewy balls of mochi (bilo bilo). Taro, ube, and sweet potato make up the base of this incredibly unique tropical treat with... - 0
Easy Plum Pudding
Try out this Easy Plum Pudding for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! The Easy Plum Pudding is made with plum which is easily available at any grocery store. This is the most comforting Dessert recipe I have come across. Caring is all about... - 42.8474
Creamy Topped Plum Pudding
1) Take a large saucepan and combine sugar, 3/4 cup water and plums in it. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
2) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until plums are softened.
3) Pour mixture in a food... - 49.8194
Spiced Plum Pie
1) In a large bowl, place plums and dredge lemon juice over plums.
2) In a bowl, mix together sugar with tapioca, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3) Mix in the plums and toss lightly to combine.
4) Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
5) Preheat oven to... - 44.8305
To make topping: In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, oats and flour.
With a pastry cutter or your fingertips, blend in oil and butter until crumbly.
Pour in apple juice and stir with a fork until the mixture is evenly moistened.
To prepare fruit... - 41.1419
Jagged Jewel Cake
1. Put the cake on the plate. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the icing to a circle, 33 cm (13 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Line a large baking... - 35.7622
Concord Grape Pie With Orange Pastry
ORANGE PASTRY: In bowl, combine flour, salt and orange rind; with pastry blender or two knives, cut in shortening until in coarse crumbs.
With fork, gradually mix in orange juice until moistened.
Press into ball; flatten into disc, cover lightly and... - 46.8264
A Mid Summer Night's Dream
1. Slice any dome off the top of the cake. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it with half the buttercream and all the jam. Put it on the plate and spread with the remaining buttercream.
2. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the... - 38.5563
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a food processor or blender, combine the walnuts, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
Process until the walnuts are finely ground.
In a large bowl, combine the plums,... - 40.0598
Royal Fruit Tart
1 In a medium size bowl, combine piecrust mix, sugar and egg.Mix with a fork until well blended.
2 Press in the bottom and up side of a 9x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pan, making rim flush with edge of the pan. (Shell will be thick.) Prick well all over with... - 45.4893
Clafouti With Plums
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In boiling water, plunge the plums for about 10 seconds and then take them out. Peel and slice or just leave them whole after removing the pits.
3) With the plums, combine the lemon juice as well... - 46.9958
Plum Flan With Almonds
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. Wipe the plums clean with a damp towel. Cut in halves to remove the stones. Set aside.
3. Mix sugar and cinnamon.
4. Coarsely shred the almonds.
5. Preheat the oven... - 43.0559
Steamed Plum Pudding
1) Split a vanilla bean lengthwise.
2) Scrape out the insides of the bean and place the powder in a medium bowl.
3) Stir in sugar till well blended.
4) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except boiling water and whipped cream.
5) For each serving,... - 45.6969
No Crust Blueberry Chiffon Pie
1. In a large saucepan, combine 2 1/4 cups of the blueberries, honey and water.
2. Lightly bruise the berries with the back of spoon to expel juices.
3. Cook the berries over medium-low heat, stirring often, until they are soft about 8 to 10 minutes.... - 52.93