- » Purple Cabbage
Purple Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of purple cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for purple cabbage recipes.
Southern Flavoured Cabbage
Looking for a nutritious dish? Try this recipe of Southern Flavoured Cabbage. This is a simple and healthy meal which extracts the best out the cabbage. Use red or purple cabbage for this dish. It is low in calorie and packed with vitamin C, potassium, folic... - 77.5926
Shredded Tri-color Cabbage Salad
Per serving: 150 calories, 9g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 19g total carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 1g protein
Reprinted with permission from Big Green Cookbook by Jackie Newgent, RD (Wiley, 2009). - 31.7205
Purple Passion Cabbage
In a saucepan over medium heat melt margarine.
Saute until onion is tender.
Add cabbage, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
This dish is best made the day before serving and reheated... - 32.8409
1. Grate the savoy cabbage along with the purple cabbage and carrots, once done transfer it in a bowl and mix it with sea salt.
2. Massage the seas salt until well incorporated along with the cabbage.
3. Store the Sauerkraut in a bottle and seal the... - 106.09
Raw Food Recipe For Cabbage Coleslaw
It's St. Patrick's Day here in the US, so we decided to do a raw food recipe that's not corned beef or cooked cabbage, just a nice simple cabbage coleslaw. - 0
Red Wine Cabbage
Weather you like or you dislike the good old cabbage, this recipe will certainly make you fall in love with it. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this Red Wine Cabbage now. We guarantee this will top the chart of your favorites... - 101.226
1) Wash all the vegetables properly.
2) In a large salad bowl, gently tear romaine lettuce, chop the cabbage and remainig vegetables(carrots can be made... - 37.3287
Unstuffed Cabbage With Turkey
All of those, who are fond of stuffed cabbage can enjoy the same taste without spending much time in kitchen, with this unstuffed cabbage with turkey preparation. Stuffing cabbage takes lot of time and patience, but unstuffed cabbage has minimized that pain.... - 139.696
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 120.409
Chinese Cabbage Salad
Combine chopped cabbage and onion rings.
Combine sour cream, chopped onion, vinegar, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
Mix into cabbage and onion rings.
Chill well before, serving. - 36.0251
Cabbage And Beet Bake
Trim stems and roots from beets.
Peel beets; cut into julienne strips.
Layer cabbage, onion, and beets alternately in a 3-quart baking dish.
Combine wine and remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Pour over cabbage mixture.
Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour... - 31.1786
Coleslaw With Cranberries And Ranch Dressing
Chances are, you are not used to Cole slaw recipes with this much color and flavor. With unusual add-ins like cranberries, Dorothy Delaney's Detox Coleslaw recipe is a memorable delight that will do your body much good. As a bonus, this all natural detox idea... - 97.2074
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the ingredients.
2) Toss well to combine.
3) Transfer the Garbanzo Salad to individual salad plates and serve immediately. - 38.411
1) In a large bowl place the cabbage.
2) In a small saucepan, add vinegar, oil, mustard, celery seed, and salt. Stir well.
3) Boil the mixture over medium heat.
4) Add the cabbage to it and keep aside for 1 hour.
5) In a saucepan add 2 cups water and... - 45.5673
Purple Cabbage Recipes By Category